Footfucking Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana had eventually pulled her feet free from Nathan's grasp and collapsed on top of his sweating body on the bed. He didn't need much encouragement from her and, before five minutes had passed, they were screwing like animals. Jana loved being fucked while having her toes sucked, and Nathan obliged. He removed both her wet stockings and enjoyed the taste of her bare feet, still moist with his own cum. They 69'd, and Nathan lovingly caressed her heels and ankles with his strong hands while his tongue probed her tight, sweet young pussy. Jana had stradled him, slipping Nathan's cock into her while she placed both her feet upon his face, letting him smell and suck them while she rode him (something, they both learned, that made them cum over and over again.)

Eventually, Jana collected her clothes and left the hotel room, leaving Nathan to sleep off the evening's hedonism. She smiled as she remembered all the kinky things she had just done, feeling the dampness of her nylons between her toes. She returned to the office of "Exquisite Escorts" and pulled on her headset once again. A sly grin crept across her face as she thought about what she had just done. Her, a mere telephonist for an escort agency, having wild and kinky sex with the clientele! Nathan would remember that night forever, she thought to herself. She plugged her headset back into the socket and, smiling, took another call.

12