Footjob from Co-worker

Story Info
When everyone leaves the office for lunch, I get a footjob.
1.1k words
4.45
30.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it finally happened. After months of texting my co-worker videos of me jacking off and getting footjobs from my girlfriend, she finally decided to reward me for my generosity. She knows very well that I have an incurable foot fetish, and we had been flirting for weeks - mostly her revealing her beautiful feet to me throughout the work day. Oftentimes, when time to break for lunch, I simply remain in my office for quietude and reading, instead of going to eat. On this particular day, I happened to be reading Marcel Proust's magnum opus. After a few minutes of doing so, Pam knocked lightly upon my door, and she asked if she could join me in the relaxation. I nodded affirmatively.

"I'm so sleepy," she said, rubbing her eyes and sitting on the empty chair across my desk.

She rolled the chair to my side of the desk gracefully and began taking off her shoes without saying anything. Without looking up at me, she sat back in the chair and placed her warm feet - nude stocking-clad - in my lap, which was already provoking activity within my slacks. I rested my arms across them and continued reading Proust. Her feet, still warm from her shoes, gave me an sizable, vein-popping erection. Then a few minutes passed, during which time she shifted her feet a bit in my lap. I knew she felt my hard cock pushing through my thin slacks because I was rock-hard by this time and already about to burst. I rested against the back of my chair and began to massage one of her feet with my free hand, pretending to still be reading. She slowly began to run a nylon arch against the bottom of my shaft threatening to tear through my slacks. She finally looked up at me.

"Wow! Is that precum I feel already," she asked.

I didn't answer. She sat upright feeling the warm moisture on her nylons and then gently patted my lap, which did bear a significant amount of precum. I continued pretending to read Proust.

"Hey! You!" she commanded my attention in a rather loud, intimidating tone, moving her face to mine and furrowing her brow. I wasn't surprised by this. She had once told me that she liked her intimacy rather rough.

"Look at me!"

I closed the book and placed it beside me. Without answering, I looked up at her expressionless. This seemed to excite her as she began breathing rapidly.

"You bastard. You're trying to be cute, aren't you?"

I continued to play the deadpan.

"Take that fucking cock out of those pants, Smart-ass, and put it between my arches."

I began undoing my belt and unzipping my pants. I then pulled down my boxers and slacks to just below my knees. My cock was glistening with precum and trembling and twitching it was so thoroughly engorged and hard with blood. She touched the tip of it with her fingers, making it twitch aggressively.

"Don't you fucking cum yet."

I wasn't sure if I wouldn't to be honest. I positioned myself and moved her feet to my dick, wrapping her arches around the swollen shaft. I began to thrust my hips, but she put her hand over my mouth and stopped me. She had her palm over my mouth to where I could barely breathe.

"We don't have time so make a decision," she continued to hold her palm over my mouth. "You want me to jack that hard cock off with my stockings on or with my bare feet?"

She was slowly beginning to move her feet along the shaft of ny cock.

" Bare feet," I mumbled from beneath her palm.

"Oh, yeah?"

She continued to slowly rub her soft arches up and down my quivering cock.

"Touch my feet," she demanded.

I began to rub the tops of her feet. They felt exquisite, and I grew even more excited than I already had been. She is very thin and petit, and she has thin but curvy feet with slender toes. I'm in love with the blue veins that run along the tops of her feet and disappear into well-textured arches. They're slightly tanned and extremely beautiful. I continued to rub my hand along the tops of her feet delighting in the prominent veins. It was obvious to her what I was focusing on. She removed her hand from my mouth and switched to a soft, whispered tone.

"You like the veins in my feet? You've always told me that the veins in my feet are a turn-on for you."

I nodded affirmatively.

"Good. I like that beautiful hard cock too. It feels nice and warm between my arches."

I responded, "You're arches are nice and warm too. I . . ."

"Shhh . . . ," she interrupted. "Just sit there quietly and let me do the work."

She leaned back in her chair and began to unbutton her blouse maintaining the slow rubbing of my cock with her feet. Her w gorgeously shaped tits were held tight by her bra giving her prominent cleavage, which made my dick even harder. Precum was pouring out of my dickhead making her arches and toes moist and shiny. She began to unfasten her bra, but I asked her to leave it on.

"Just pull those beautiful tits out of and over the bra," I requested.

She obliged me and deftly took them out. Her tits were pushed upwards and literally pouring over her tight bra. She continued to stroke my cock with her feet while closing her eyes with head back and caressing her tits for me. I was literally trembling with passion and between gasps informed her that I was going to cum.

"Oooooh . . . you're gonna cum already? You're gonna cum on my feet for me?"

Before I could answer, I began to release rope after rope of thick cum into the air watching it land on her feet and drip down the arches. It was so intense that it was nearly painful. She released my cock from the arches of her feet.

"Oh yes, Baby," she said while surveying the damage of my intense ejaculation. "That looks so fucking hot."

I began to recuperate from breathing heavily and looking her deep in the eyes. She began to button her blouse after forcing her tits into it and slipping her shoes back on without cleaning the cum from her feet. She stood over me.

"You like it when I fuck you with my feet? You enjoy feeling my feet working your cock?"

I smiled and nodded affirmatively.