Footjob Jodi

Story Info
This popular girl has a secret talent with her feet.
2.9k words
4.28
75k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a guy, I am sometimes disappointed in what women wear. They either have really good fashion sense, or they completely mess it up. One thing that I absolutely hate is when women wear the most ridiculous socks at the wrong times. For example, wearing socks with sandals, flip flops or any open-toe shoe. Or, if they are always wearing socks, even during the summer. It's especially annoying if you have a foot fetish, like I do. This story is about a girl who was like that.....enjoy yourself."

During my senior year of high school, I was involved in a very awesome youth group. One of the reasons it was awesome was this one girl in it that I had a huge crush on. Her name was Jodi, and I thought I wanted to marry her. Jodi was about 5" 5' and had long, brownish hair. She had an awesome body: her butt was round and perfectly shaped, and her breasts were firm, but not huge enough to be saggy. Her alluring blues eyes were as cute as her freckle-free, clear face. She had a sexy-cute look going for her. We became somewhat of friends, mostly talking only at church or a quick hello in the hallways at school. The only time we really hung out was during youth group or mission trips. Otherwise, we had our different interests. She was into tennis and volleyball. I was in band. I guess I never had the courage to begin more with her.

Another reason why weren't close was the fact she had a boyfriend for almost all of high school. Garet, a simpleton, good looking football player, was every girl's dream in high school. Jodi was always talking about him and would pray for his games to go well during opening prayer. He wasn't really a jerk, but he didn't like other guys around Jodi and they were so high on the popularity chain that it was more about being cool than having feelings for each other.

So here I am, and about the only thing I can do is admire her from afar. Not that I was complaining really, seeing as she was one of the prettiest girls I've ever known. Coming from a wealthy family, she had all clothes she need and never seemed to wear the same thing twice. She was always wearing short shorts, cute skirts or khakis that showed off her beautiful legs. However, there was one thing that confused me that she never seemed to wear: open toed shoes. She was almost always wearing asics, sneakers, boots (in the winter), Air Jordans, slippers, Vans, moccasins, or converses. However, during youth group, mission trips, or PE she was wearing socks. They were usually colorful socks, as she once told me she loved wearing them. She had red socks, blue socks, stripped socks, spotted socks, princess socks, even SpongeBob socks. During the winter, it was fuzzy socks. It was really disappointing, as I wanted to see her feet at some point. When I got Facebook and added her, I looked through her pictures and still found nothing with her bare feet. So, for a while I just gave up completely.

That changed right before we were about to graduate. We were at a youth group overnighter just for the people about to graduate. This was a very large group, so we had a lot of people graduating. However, the overnighter was extremely boring for the most part. Our youth leader didn't really participate, or plan this, so another leader did. She really must have thought we wanted a quiet, relaxing time instead of actually having fun on our last time together.

Jodi was there, but like me, was really bored. At this time she was wearing black socks with grey stripes, athletic shorts, a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a Cardinal's baseball cap. She was laying down on her stomach, arms out, with her legs and feet up. After being disappointed so much over the past three years, I would have just ignored her, knowing that nothing was gonna happen with her feet. Seeing as there was nothing better to do, I watched. For a while, it was just the regular: moving her legs around and occasionally scrunching her socks against the floor. Then, she actually did something she had never done before. She took her left foot and scraped it against the top of her right foot and down. She did it a few times, and part of the sock around the ball of her foot moved off, showing a small part of her foot. I jerked up for a moment. However, she soon took her hand and fixed her sock and sat up. Then, she left the room, seeming heading for the bathroom. I couldn't say I blamed her.

After a while I also had to use the restroom. The men's is right next to the ladies, so I was expecting to see a light on for the ladies, as Jodi never came back. The light was off. I finished my business and started heading back to listen to more boring biblical lecture, but I decided to see if I could find Jodi first. I did find her, in one of the offices. She was just on the floor alone. I asked her if I could join her. She gave me a smile and said yes. I attempted to strike up a conversation.

"You bored with her too?" I asked, trying to be sarcastic.

"Yeah, I'm done listening. I wouldn't have come if I knew it wasn't gonna be fun," she said laughing. "I really will miss this group though. She looked over at me. "How about you? Are you gonna miss it?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss the fun times and the people. It won't be the same"

Jodi gave me a hopeful look. "Will you miss me as well?"

I felt a little bit embarrassed and I'm sure that I was blushing. I didn't know how to answer. On one hand, I wanted to say yes. On the other hand, I didn't want her to know I cared that much. I answered cautiously, "Yeah, I'm gonna miss having you around to talk to."

She smiled at me and seemed to be pleased with my answer. She turned her head away and we sat there quiet for a while. I could tell she was reflecting on something. It wasn't long before I knew what she was thinking.

"Garet....was never in love with me, right? I mean, he never really cared about me other than to be popular and for sex right?" she asked without looking at me.

I had no idea why she was asking, but I knew the answer. "No, he just wants to fit in and he couldn't really appreciate you I don't think." It was a simple and honest answer.

Jodi turned towards me and explained how she had finally broke up with him when she saw that he was checking out other girls. "I felt so stupid, that I couldn't see it before. It makes me wonder what else I've been missing," she said with a sigh. "I guess I got caught up in high school that I never thought about what really matters."

I tried my best to comfort her. The fact she was going over all this before graduation was big, I told her. We continued talking about what she had missed and how she could improve in college. I purposely kept the topic away from me as I could. Unfortunately, that didn't last for long.

"How about you Phil?" she asked. "Is there something I missed about you?"

Now I was nervous. I really didn't know how to answer that question. There was some much I could have told her, how I found her attractive, smart, a great conversation partner, and how I was dying her see her feet. I never got to any of those before she interrupted.

"Look, I may have missed a lot of things, but I know that you had a crush on me," she said, with a polite smile. "I've noticed it a few times, and I honestly thought it was kinda cute."

If I wasn't red in the face before that point, I was surely then. "Well....it's hard not to be." Lame answer I thought, and I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

She laughed though. "It's alright, it's not like you were being creepy about it, like other guys were." She sat up a bit more and came to my eye level. "We aren't going the same direction though in life are we?"

We were going to two different schools in two different states. I knew that we wouldn't be seeing each other much more. "That's life I guess," I said sadly admitting she was right.

"Is there anything I can do to make up for lack of interest with you?" she asked sincerely. "I mean, is there anything you wanted to know or ask me?"

I knew exactly what to ask her. I contemplated on how I should word the question. I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Jodi looked at me puzzled. "Well? Is there something you want to ask. Please don't be shy." She gave me her warm smile that gave me the courage I needed.

"Why are you always wearing those silly socks? I've never seen you without them or shoes on." She gave me a another puzzled look, but she seemed to be thinking about it. Either the room was really hot, or I was nervous because I felt sweat dripping down my face.

Finally, Jodi smiled again. "Well, not exactly the question I was expecting, but it's not the first time a boy has asked me that."

I also got something I was expecting. I guess I wasn't the only one that could resist. "Who asked you?" I asked.

"One of Garet's friends, but I promised not to tell anyone," Jodi answered seriously. "Anyway, the answer is that Garet wouldn't let me."

"Wait....Garet wouldn't let you show your feet? Why?" I asked interested.

Jodi seemed all too happy to answer. "Garet doesn't want anyone to know this, but he actually has a huge foot fetish. He probably thinks if people knew, he wouldn't be the star quarterback on the team, so he told me to keep it a secret."

I guess Garet and I had more in common than I thought. To think he got those feet all to himself.

Jodi continued, "So he also made me not show off my feet to anyone, because he wanted them to himself. He's a control freak. Honestly, I hated the whole shoe part, but I find it so sexy to have his tongue and mouth on my feet. It always turned me on."

Speaking about being turned, I was being turned on just listening to this. My boner was starting to get too obvious. It seemed that she noticed as well. She gave me big smile

."So, you have one yourself huh?" she asked playfully. "It's ok if you do, it's only natural and I'm not as grossed out about it as I used to be."

I knew I was trapped, so I just admitted it. "Yeah, I've wondered what your feet looked like. You are the prettiest girl at school and yet you hide your feet. It's been gnawing at me for years."

She giggled, looking me over. "I never would have guessed you were a footboy Phil. You always seemed so nice and mature."

I smiled back, "Just 'cause I'm nice doesn't mean I have my dirty little secrets."

She giggled even more. It was kinda nice having this conversation and getting it out there I thought. She finally calmed a bit down. "So, would you like to see my feet?"

I immediately said yes. I couldn't believe that after all this time, I would get to see them.

Jodi took her right foot from under her crossed legs. She quickly pulled off the sock and brought her foot up. Her feet were about '8 from the looks of them, surprisingly soft, slightly wrinkled, slender, a little bit dirty and looked like she had sweat in them a little bit. Her toes were simply the cutest I have ever seen, and were painted hot pink.

She wiggled and scrunched her toes for me. "Sooo...what do you think? Are they just as cute as the rest of me?" Jodi asked teasingly. "I just got this color yesterday. I've only paint my nails colors that Garet wants, but now I can do whatever the hell I want now."

My boner was so massive now that is was starting to hurt. They were the best pair of feet I had ever seen. They made me want to just reach out and devour them right there, in a church. She must have read my mind, because she smiled, took off her over sock, moved closer to me, and put her feet in my lap.

"Well, you've been waiting for this right? Go ahead, suck on my pretty toes," she said, licking her lips.

I didn't think, I didn't hesitate. I took her right foot and started sucking on her luscious toes. It tasted like candy in my mouth and I was in heaven. I moved my tongue between her toes, cleaning every inch that I could. Jodi had a very dreamy look on her face, so I knew I was doing it right. I sucked on these toes like they were popsicles, melting away as I sucked on them. I worked my way down to her soles, giving long licks to the dirty and sweet skin. She started giggling a bit. She was ticklish! I kept doing what I was doing, but faster, making her laugh and laugh. I was having way too much fun with this and she seemed to be to. I went to the second foot and went for the soles. She was even more ticklish there and was laughing more, but never once asked me to stop. She was so incredibly sexy when she laughed.

After licking her feet clean, I felt like my tongue was going to fall off. I put down her feet and sat next to her.I looked over at her and she gave me the biggest smile ever.

"You're pretty good at that," she said sincerely. "Have you ever done it before."

"No, but I've seen videos of it before," I replied.

She laughed, "Ohhhh, you are a dirty boy. Watching pornos and then coming to church. Well, maybe we should make this more of a porno huh?" Before I could ask how, she got on her feet. I was about to stand up as well, but she pushed me down. "Stay where you are. You pleasured me, now it's my turn." She put her arm against the wall, took her right foot and started rubbing where my boner was. Now I'm not the most experienced guys, so having her touch my cock was heavenly and exciting. I knew it was all about holding myself together tell the right moment.

"So, how does that feel?" she asked excitedly.

"Amazing, keep doing it please," I managed to say.

"Well, it found feel more amazing if I wasn't rubbing your pants," she said with a giggle. "That them off so I can feel your cock on my feet."

I took out of cock and relaxed myself. She rubbed her foot harder then she was before. "Keep yourself together Phil," I told myself. This footjob was driving my body crazy, but I didn't want to get it off yet. Jodi then started pressing harder, basically crushing my cock. It hurt, but felt so good. She didn't do it for long, as she suddenly sat down.

"Ok, let's try this instead," she said. She took both of her feet and wrapped them around my bulging shaft. She slide her long slender soles against the skin of my feet. It felt better than any masterbating I had ever done before. She bite her lip and started going faster. I was throbbing at this point and I knew it was coming. She knew it was too, because she started going even faster. Before I knew it, I could only give a slight "oohhhhh!" before I came right there. It erupted like a volcano, with hot, gooey cum dripping all over her feet. Most girls would find this disgusting, but she seemed to like it. She wiggled the cum into her toes, like a little child plays with mud or sand. She picked up her right foot, brought it up to her mouth and started licking off my cum. It took her a few seconds to lick it off and then went to the other foot. It was messier, but she gulped it all down about as quick.

I put away my cock and relaxed. That was really hot, and it wasn't even sex. She got up first, offered her hand and I took it. We went back together, except this time, she no longer had those dumb socks on. She let me sit next to her on the chairs, occasionally stroking my legs with her feet. Despite the lecture being dull, I never felt bored or with a boner. Footjob Jodi, as I would call her later, knew how to please, and never let herself get tangled with the wrong guy again.

To be continued...