Footsteps

Story Info
It's time to talk to you about the mysterious sounds I hear.
2k words
4.13
18.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,764 Followers

I suppose I should tell you about the footsteps.

I've been hearing them for a few years now, off and on. At first it kind of drove me nuts trying to figure out where they were coming from, but now I've gotten to the point where I pretty much ignore them. I don't think the house is haunted or anything, but if you're...you know. Sensitive about that stuff. Then you should probably know that you'll hear footsteps sometimes.

I'd say they started around the time Ryan moved out. Well, I say 'moved out', but I really don't know what happened to him. Sorry, that sounds melodramatic and weird when I say it out loud. I'm probably creeping you out, what with the footsteps and the disappearing roommates. It's not really that strange when I sit down and explain it, I promise.

Ryan was my last roommate. No, you never met him. He moved out before I met you. He was a co-worker of mine, he needed a place and I was looking for someone to help me make rent on this place because my first roommate was moving in with her boyfriend, and it just kind of worked out, you know? I wasn't crazy about having a guy roommate at first, but he and I had a long talk about it to clear the air really early on, and it was smooth sailing after that. We got pretty comfortable with each other-he was really a nice guy, the kind you could really relax around-but it was never, y'know, romantic. He was just easy to talk to, you know?

But then he changed jobs to something that involved a lot of travel, and so I wound up seeing less and less of him. Most of the time he wouldn't get home until I was too sleepy to do anything more than chat for a few minutes before I started nodding off on the couch, and he was usually gone when I got up in the morning. After a few months, I wound up having the house to myself a lot, which was actually pretty nice because-

Um...okay, look. We've known each other for a while, right? You don't get weirded out easy, right? I just...I kind of feel like I should mention this now, like the footsteps, because if there's something about all this that makes you want to back out we should probably know before you sign your name to a lease. I mean, it's just us girls and all, but I don't want you to be surprised if you come home unexpectedly and I'm...

I like having the house to myself, is what I'm saying. Like, I really like it. Maybe it's because we lived in a really small house growing up and I went straight from there to the college dorms and I went straight from that to having a roommate, but something about knowing I've got complete privacy really makes me want to, well, use it. You know what I mean, right? It's like, I'm sitting all by myself on the couch in the living room with nothing particular to do for a while, and it suddenly hits me that nobody can see me. Nobody's watching me. I can do anything I want. So I take off my clothes, because it seems kind of silly to wear all that uncomfortable stuff when there's nobody around to see me naked. And then I'm all alone, and I'm naked, and it just feels really natural to, um, explore. You know, just kind of let my fingers wander and see what feels good. And then before I know it, I'm getting all hot and bothered and there's only one way to take care of it, and I wind up frigging myself until I can barely see straight. That's not...weird, is it?

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who feels that way. I mean, I'm not an exhibitionist or anything like that. It wasn't until Ryan got his job and I had the house all to myself that I even realized I...enjoyed it so much. It was just really liberating, realizing that I could do anything I wanted to and nobody would see me. It kind of got my motor running in a way I never knew it could; I'd get home from work, and as soon as I walked in the door and didn't see Ryan there, bang! Off went the clothes and in went the fingers. For two, three hours sometimes.

But I want you to know, I wouldn't do anything like that in front of you-like I said, I'm not an exhibitionist. And we're not like...um, like that. With each other, I mean. Not that, you know, you're ugly or anything, but I've never been with another girl, and, um...anyway, I just wanted you to know in case you walked in and I was flicking the bean on the living room couch or something, so that you wouldn't think I was some sort of perv. Because I'm not. I mean, I'm a healthy girl, I like to experiment a little, but I'm not doing anything I wouldn't do in the bedroom-it's just that as long as I have a whole house to do it in, there's something kind of exciting about playing with myself in the living room. Or the kitchen. Or, um...I'm getting sidetracked, aren't I? Right, so Ryan. No, I'm sure you never met him. At least not here, maybe you knew him from someplace else.

The point is, Ryan never walked in on me, um...having fun. He was always away. And then one day it just sort of hit me that I hadn't seen him in weeks. His stuff was all there, but the house just kind of had a different feel to it. An empty feel. I suddenly had this really powerful intuition that he wasn't there anymore. Not just as in "right now", but I felt a total conviction that he wasn't coming back. I can't even describe it. I've never felt more certain about anything in my life.

And I have to admit, I kind of got a little carried away with it. Like I say, I'm not a perv, but there's a lot of ground to cover before you get to the sick shit, you know? I stopped even wearing clothes when I was home alone-like, when I invited you over to talk about moving in? I had to remind myself to put something on before you got here. As in literally walk by a mirror and say to myself out loud, "Oh, right! I'm still naked!" And I also had to kind of make a pass through the house and make sure I...

Okay, look. Sometimes there are things you can't do with fingers. Like, if I'm diddling my clit and I suddenly feel like I need a little something up my ass, it's a total buzzkill to do the little contortionist act to get my pinkie up in there. Or if I want to play with my tits, but my pussy needs some attention too? Yeah, I can see it on your face. You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's okay, there's no need to be shy. It's just us girls, right?

So I was getting hot and heavy a lot. All the time. Every night, soon as I got home, I was soaking my panties before I even got to the door and pulling them off as soon as I got inside. I had some toys-they're cleaned up right now, but I'd leave them all over the house, just in case I had a little urge while I was doing laundry or taking a shower. Looking back, I did kind of go sex-crazy, but I think it was just that I was repressing all that for so long that when I finally had the chance to let it out, it was just...KA-POW!

And it was great. I never thought I could cum that many times. But every once in a while, I'd hear footsteps in the house. Like I said, I knew I was home alone; Ryan had been gone for months by then, and the nearest neighbor is about a quarter-mile down the road. But every once in a while, I'd hear these footsteps. Sometimes in the kitchen, sometimes coming from Ryan's old room, sometimes in the living room or the laundry room. But whenever I went to see what was going on, I'd always walk in and the room would be totally empty. And the crazy thing is, as soon as I looked into the room, the footsteps would stop. I'd go from being absolutely sure I heard them to being absolutely sure they weren't there, right on a dime.

Well, I was a little freaked, yeah. But as soon as I checked on the room I thought they were coming from and saw that it was empty, I'd relax again. In fact, it was kind of a turn-on; I'd walk into the room, whichever one it was, and I'd be like, "Oh! I guess I really am alone! Well, if I'm alone, I know what I can do to myself," and I'd spread my legs as wide as I could and spread my snatch as wide as I could and start just going to town on myself. Big moans, sloppy squishing sounds, a whole porno performance to an empty room. It got me so turned on, knowing nobody at all was watching me, that it was like I couldn't help myself. I had to fuck myself.

Oh, man, you wouldn't even believe how good it felt. Like, I was dripping, you know? And I'd grab one of my toys-there was always one around, and lube too, and I'd be bouncing up and down on it, grabbing my tits and saying, "You like that? Does that turn you on?" Like I was talking to the ghost that made the footsteps, or something. I kind of get vocal when I'm home alone and playing with myself. It's just a habit, I guess. Oh, you do too? Glad to know I'm not the only one. Wow, it's like we're kinky sex twins or something!

And I probably could have gone on like that forever. I haven't had to worry about money; Ryan moved out without a forwarding address or anything, so I don't feel guilty about taking the cash he left behind out of the rent kitty in the living room. I couldn't return it to him anyway, right? Yeah, whatever he did for a living after he changed jobs must have paid pretty good, because it's been two years since he vanished and that kitty hasn't been empty since. No, I don't remember. He just said he wouldn't be here, and so I would be able to relax and...and I would be relaxed, and peaceful, and...and that would make me happy...I would be happy to...um...shoot, lost it. Sorry, what were we talking about?

Yeah, it probably wasn't important anyway. The important thing is that even though I don't need a roommate for money reasons, I am starting to get a little lonely. That was why I started inviting you over. Oh, come on. What do you mean, you don't remember? You've been here, like, a dozen times. That was why I decided to ask you to move in, because you're so comfortable here. You're always so relaxed here that I know you want to do whatever feels natural. We both do. It's so easy...

Um. Anyway, seriously, I think you'll have a blast. Cheap rent, a big house to ourselves, and a best friend you feel totally comfortable around. There's just the weird thing about the footsteps, and so long as that doesn't bother you, I think we're going to have the best time together! What do you say, huh? Want to give it a try?

You will? Awesome! We'll stop by the rental office tomorrow and sign the papers. In the meantime, if you want, you can stay here tonight. We can watch a movie together, hang out, and, um...you know. Whatever we want. Together.

You can go ahead and take your clothes off if you want. After all, it's just us girls.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,764 Followers