For a Friend

Story Info
Becoming Tori.
2.9k words
4.03
51.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torigurl
Torigurl
11 Followers

So I have always been really a tiny person. At just 5'2 and barely 100lbs, I was often mistaken as a girl from behind. And my feminine mannerisms did not really help out matters. Being from a small town in Illinois, I had few friends and never dated anyone (being gay in a small town I never had a chance). My only close friend was Ashley. Ashley and I had been friends since preschool.

Ashley was everything I wasn't. She was very popular and athletic. Standing at almost 6' tall and 160 lbs she excelled at volleyball and soccer. And the fact that she was gorgeous with long red hair green eyes and curves that would make a Kardashian jealous made everyone want to be her or with her. I on the other hand had never been able to gain much muscle, I would try to workout but only was able to make my legs look good and my ass better. Not being good at or at least playing any sport in my hometown makes you outcast. And my looks made me the weird kid.

Growing up Ashley was always very protective of me. I think it was because when we would play house growing up I was always her little sister Tori. She loved dressing me up and doing my make up. All that made me act more and more feminine. During high school we very infrequently played house or dress up. All of that changed when we were looking to go to college.

Ashley was going to go to College in Chicago and she convinced me that I should go to the same school.

We went to do a college visit. During that time she kept calling me Tori again.

"Ash why are you calling me Tori again" I asked.

"Well lil sis I was figuring that we should be roommates. I found an apartment which we could share, the only catch is it is a woman only." Ashley said with a smile growing ever larger on her face.

"Only problem with that is i have a dick" I responded.

Ashley snapped back "I have seen your cock and it is not much to worry about."

We argued back and forth for was seemed like weeks. With a few months left in school I agreed to share the apartment but I told her she would have to figure out how we would be able to make it work. Those months passed by to quickly. I started letting my hair grow out. Ashley and I spent almost everyday working on my walk, and everything that was going to make me Tori. Learning to do my own makeup was the most difficult, but eventually i was able to effortlessly transform myself from Vic to Tori.

Ashley and I worked on creating Tori's new wardrobe and by the summer I had dresses, skater skirts, blouses, skinny jeans, lingerie and more 5" heels than seemed reasonable to me but Ashley insisted were all needed. I just kept thinking how is this going to actually work. I have never been in public as Tori, Let alone tried to convince others that I am Tori.

The weekend of the July 4th that would all change.

Ashley's parents were on vacation and she had the house to herself. Ashley had me come over for the weekend. Her home was a little bit out of town with about a half mile between her home and the neighbors. I walked into her home for the last time as Vic.

"Tori" she yelled, "We have to get ready we have a busy day."

I just looked at her confused. "What do you mean Ash?"

Ashley proceed to inform me that, we were going to be driving up to Chicago. She knows someone up there who was going to get us fake IDs. "You are going to have to remove all your body hair if we are going to pull this off" as she gives me Nair, "use this everywhere. I am going to be checking so do a good job"

That really caught me off guard, I have very little hair to begin with and most of it is light blonde anyway. But I did was she was asking. I used the Nair and showered. When I got out of the shower Ashley checked me over really quickly and then she handed me a box. "I got you a gift." as i opened it there were a pair a b cup breast forms and green colored contacts. "Now lets get ready we have a long drive".

I sat there for few minutes feeling the feeling the forms. I got hard from the excitement. Ashley looked at me. "We are going to have to do something about you little friend" She said as she threw me some tape.

I took care of my friend and got ready. As I looked at Tori in the mirror for the first time, I realized that for the first time in my life I felt sexy. Ashley came in to the room as I was checking myself out in the mirror. "OMG, I can't wait to show your gorgeous ass off tonight." I laughed as we packed up a few other things, got in her car for the long ride.

After what seemed like forever we finally made it to a small apartment in Chicago. We fixed our make up and rang the door bell. A guy answered the door. Ashley gave him a hug and introduced me to him. "Jeff this is Tori" Ashley said. Jeff was 6'3 with piercing blue eyes and lots of tattoos on his muscular body. Jeff then grabbed my hand and gave it as kiss and in a deep voice greet me with "Pleasure to meet you."

Sheepishly I replied, "Pleasure you..." He began laughing. "I mean pleasure to meet you too."

Jeff motioned us to go into the apartment were we sat to have our pictures taken. Jeff told Ashley to come back in about an hour and the IDs would be ready. As we were leaving Jeff gave us a hug and asked if we wanted to hang out with him and his friends tonight.

"Yes", I way to eagerly said. Ashley looked at me "I guess we will".

We jumped in Ashley's car and drove to an airbnb. "Try not to be too much of a slut tonight Tori and btw Jeff is mine" Ashley said with grin on her face.

We changed into sexier clothes and drove back to Jeff's almost a hour later. Jeff was out in the front of his apartment with a couple other guys when we pulled up. Jeff introduced us to his friends Dennis and Bobby. They both were about as tall as Jeff. Dennis was skinnier than Jeff with beard tattoos and short brown hair. Bobby was a light skinned black guys with a shave head and average build. Jeff handed us a beer.

"We were just waiting for you two to get here so we can get an Uber." Jeff said and then handed us our IDs. "You ladies will not need them tonight though"

We all finished our beers by the time the first Uber pulled up. Ashley suggested I take the first one with Dennis and Bobby. She was going take the next one with Jeff. I ended up in the middle of Dennis and Bobby during the ride.

Dennis pulled out a flask and offered me a shot. "what is it" I asked.

"Fireball" Dennis said. I took a drink and passed it to Bobby. We passed it back and forth until we arrived at the bar. They both flirted with me and I flirted back.

When getting out of the Uber at the bar I was already buzzed. Grabbing them both by the hand as we walked in the bar "shots, I want a shots" I proclaimed.

We walked up to the bar and ordered more fireball. Soon after Ashley and Jeff walked in. I tried to pay for a round but Bobby refused to let me and opened up a tab. After the beers Ashley and i went to the bathroom. She made sure I was okay and we fixed our makeup. We walked up bar where the guys were standing.

"Shots and then off to the next bar?" Jeff asked. We both agreed. After the shots the first Uber pulled up and since Bobby was paying off the tab. I suggested the others take it and I will get the next one and wait with Bobby. They jumped in the Uber and Bobby finish paying and walked over to me with another shot. I drank it and we walked out to wait for the Uber.

I turned to Bobby "I feel like I should have paid something, is there anything I can give you?"

"How about a kiss" he replied. I lean up to give him a kiss. I feel his hand gripping my ass as he lifts me up and we start kissing. Just as I wrap my legs around him. The Uber pulls up and beeps.

"I guess we have to go" Bobby says "We can continue this in the car".

The Uber pulls off and we are in the back seat kissing. I start to reach down wanting to feel what I hoped was his growing cock. The Uber arrives at the next bar before I could even touch it. We jump out of the car and walk into a bar playing dance music.

We can't find the others at first so I offer to go and grab us a drink as Bobby looks for them. I order a couple of shots and beers. As I go to pay I feel a hand grabbing my tit pulling me back and hear Dennis saying he was paying. and he tells the bartender to give him 3 more shots and beers. Dennis the apologized for where he grab me. I wink at him and tell him not to apologize.

We get to the table and do the shots as a group. Ashley whispers to me that her and Jeff are going to his place if I was okay with that and I would have the Airbnb to myself. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and giggled as she told me, "don't be a slut." Then Jeff and Ashley left.

After another drink I was very drunk. Bobby grabbed me by the hand and we walked outside. Bobby said "I have to go but I loved spending time with you and would love to take take you out some time."

I asked to see his phone and put my number in it. After put my number in his phone I realized we had walked onto a side street with no one else around. I put his phone into his pocket. As I did that I seen that his cock was rock hard and stretching out the front of his pants.

I grabbed the front of his pants pulling him closer to me. "I have to leave you with something to remember me be you will call me" i said looking him the eye with the sexiest voice I could.

I acted like I was going in for another kiss, but without saying a word I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. My face was so close I could feel the heat radiating through his underwear.

"OMG, yes do it" Bobby moaned.

I pulled the front of his underwear down causing his large cock to slap the side of my face. Bobby's cock was all of 9 inches, extremely veiny and way too thick for me to get my hand around. I could see the glistening of his leaking pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

All that was running through my head at that point was I have never sucked a cock how am I going to be able to do this. I figured I was just going to go for it, no reason to turn back now. I began to slurp up all of his pre-cum. My tongue exploring every inch of his shaft until I reached his balls. I continued licking his balls taking them in my mouth. His cock noticeably leaking on my face.

"I want you to suck it" Bobby moaned.

I moved back to the head of his cock. Taking a few inches of his huge cock in my mouth swirling my tongue around every part as more of Bobby was taken in. I looked up at Bobby making eye contact.

"Do you like that baby?" I mumbled.

"That is great but it is my turn to be in control." Bobby said as a grin grew on his face.

Bobby grabbed the hair on back of my head. "Keep that sexy mouth open wide."

I did what I was told allowing Bobby to have complete control. I was so nervous but more excited then I have been in my life.

Bobby started to thrust in more and more of his cock with each pump.

I realized that I had taken all of his cock that I could in my mouth. My mouth was tingling I wanted more. Bobby kept feeding me more of his cock causing me to gag and drool over his pulsating cock that was being to slide down my throat.

Bobby gripped my hair tighter in his fist. "A few more inches, your taking it all." Bobby said gleefully.

His cock kept going deep and deeper. As he stretched out my throat my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Finally after a couple of minutes I was taking all of his cock. I could feel his balls smack again my face. I could only think of how much I wanted this to go on forever.

Bobby started to increase the pace that he was fucking my mouth after 10 minutes. His body tensed up and he pulled my head so that he buried his cock down my throat. Bobby's cock became more engorged causing me to gag again. Bobby began to thrust his hips forward and pulled my head in to his cock as hard as he could manage. Just then Bobby's cock began to spasm.

"Oh god yes," Bobby said with a smile on his face.

I felt him shoot cum for what seemed like forever. He pulled his cock out and strings of cum stretched off his cock into my mouth. I took a deep breath and licked his cock clean.

"Hopefully, you will remember that sexy", I said while winking at Bobby.

"That was amazing" Bobby said looking into my eyes. "I am look forward to next time."

Bobby gave me a long passionate kiss, then he got an Uber as i tried to clean myself up.

I tried covering up a few spots on my shirt that was covered with cum or drool or both. I put now messy hair in a pony and walked back into the bar. Dennis was waiting with a shot in front of him and three more next to him.

Dennis told me in a slurring voice, "You have to catch up sweetie"

I did the shots grabbed Dennis by the hand and we began dancing. Well it was more like I was just grinding my ass on him. Then another shot, more dancing and kissing. and another shot.

Before I knew it the bar was closing I drunkenly asked Dennis, "Do you wanted to go back with me?"

Dennis eagerly replied, "Of course, I was planning on it."

We kissed all the way back to the Airbnb. I took Dennis into my room. The only think i was thinking of was loosing my virginity and trying to figure out how to pull it off. started to take off his pants. Dropping to my knees i took his cock into my mouth. His cock was limp and I began sucking and sucking.

"I want your cock hard and in me baby" I told him as I looked up into his eyes, him cock still in my mouth. He wasn't get hard no matter what I did.

"Just keep sucking it" Dennis voice sounded angry. "This has never happened to me before."

I sucked on his limb dick for the next ten minutes.

"I don't think it is going to happen, hun." I explained to him.

Dennis was noticeably angry at this point. "You fucking tease", he yelled at me. "This is all your fault."

He kept yelling and blaming me for him not getting hard.

"We can wait a little and try again", I said trying to calm him down.

That just seemed to get him more angry. "Shut up whore, bitches like you need your place", Dennis shouted in a much angrier voice than before.

I try to calm him down more but he just became more and more angry. I got off my knees and tried to talk to him more. But as I did I felt Dennis's hand striking the side of my face. The slap knocked me off my feet and I began to cry.

Dennis then just zipped up his pants and left.

I passed crying unsure what to do. I woke up my phone ringing. It was Ashley, but I didnt answer. I didn't have the clearest memory of last night yet. So I texted her back that I was okay and will call her soon. My throat was sore and I was still drunk but it was noon on the 4th of July.

Torigurl
Torigurl
11 Followers