For a Song...

Story Info
A young man unwilling changes on stage.
4.7k words
4.08
17k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,059 Followers

The bar fell into a hush when she walked in. Conversations stopped in a wave around the entrance, rippling out until the entire place was silent. Kanye blared from the digital jukebox but you could hear a pin drop.

If she blushed, you couldn't tell; her cheeks were hidden behind deep black fur. The tip of her black tail, weighted down with a golden metal band, twitched, possibly in annoyance at the attention. Her raven black hair was tied in a delicate braid and nearly hidden in the fur covering her.

She reached up with shortened fingers and they could all see the raised pink and black pads lining the bottom of her hand. The fur covering her hand and wrist was sleek and shined in the muted fluorescent lights. Small claws extended from hidden sheaths as she flexed to take her jacket off.

The woman's boyfriend took her jacket. He smiled, showing brilliant white teeth and the start of his own fangs. A small line of golden fur ran from his nose to his forehead and a few white whiskers shifted when he grinned. Unlike his girlfriend, he loved the attention.

The woman walked through the bar and a few men strained to see the swell of her breasts in the fur-lined cleavage she showed. She was barefoot and seemed to posses an unnatural grace in her movements. Everyone watched her and her boyfriend smirked at them all.

Slowly, very slowly, conversations started again.

"Do you think his cock has spikes?" Liam asked his friend quietly.

"Jesus, man," Jacob hissed, staring at his half-finished glass of beer. "He can probably hear you from over there."

"Who cares," Liam shrugged. "I just want to know if it's all inclusive or if they can mix and match or what."

The man stood with his girlfriend at the bar. She turned and offered her cheek and the man licked the girl's furry cheeks with an unnaturally large tongue.

"Damn," Jacob whispered. He stared at the couple while they ordered their drinks and settled in. He felt a twinge of jealousy while he watched them laugh and talk and touch. "Damn."

Talk around the bar was muted. Almost respectful. People like the man and woman were still a rare sight. The treatments were horribly expensive and there were protests worldwide regarding the ethics involved - and not just from religious groups. The scientific community warred from within and even the most reasonable of them worried about the long term implications and effects on the human body. Only a few clinics offered the treatments and they were constantly under protest.

"Would you?" Liam asked, sipping his beer.

"What?" Jacob asked.

"Would you get it done if you could?"

Jacob continued to stare. The woman's thick fur glistened in the light and she laughed, placing a hand against her chest. The man pressed his cheek against hers and they nuzzled briefly.

He wondered what it would be like. How it would feel. She looked like she enjoyed it. No, Jacob thought. She loves it. The way she moves and smiles and glances around the room, soaking up the attention. She loves all of it. What would that be like? To be someone else? Unique and the center of attention wherever you went?

"Well?" Liam prodded.

"Y- yeah," Jacob mumbled. "Yeah. I think I would."

"Damn straight," his friend replied. "What'd you get? I'd go for a fucking lion. I'd be fucking massive."

"I don't even care," Jacob told him, glancing at the couple. "Just. Not me. Anything else."

"Bullshit," Liam laughed. "You don't have anything you'd rather be? Wolf? Lizard something so you could be like a dragon or some shit?"

"No, man," Jacob said, finally looking away. "Really wouldn't care. Any of it would be amazing. I'm 23 years old and a nobody with nowhere to go. I'd take anything."

"Huh," Liam grabbed his phone when it suddenly buzzed. "Oh, hey, Jake is at the club. Want to go?"

Jacob glanced at the strange woman and felt his cock stir. Not at lust for her but at the thought of how it must feel to walk around like that.

"Yeah, fuck it," Jacob told him, pressing his palm against his erection for a moment. "I'd like that."

---

The two men stepped into the strip club and looked around, their eyes adjusting to the near dark. Electronica played over the speakers while the DJ announced the next girl dancing on the main stage. Finally, they spotted their friend at the bar surrounding the stage.

"Hey Jake!" Liam said, clapping his friend on the back. "How's it been lately?"

"Good, man," Jake told them. Their friend was slightly older and tired looking with a 5 o'clock shadow. He licked his lips and looked around the room quickly. "Just started a new job, you know?"

"Oh man, cool, cool," Liam said. "I know you've been looking, man. What'd you find?"

Jacob and Liam settled in at the bar beside their friend. A young, attractive woman in a corset and fishnet stockings came over to take their drink order and then walked away. Jacob watched her, admiring the young woman's ass.

"Ah, it's like a concierge," Jake said, sipping his drink.

"A what now?" Liam asked.

"I, you know, get things for people. Set stuff up. That crap."

"Errand boy?"

"Yeah, sure, man. Like that. Hey, Jacob!" Jake yelled, tapping his friend on the shoulder. "Man, they're doing a karaoke competition tonight with a free private dance for the winner. You need to get in on that shit, man. I know you could win it."

"Oh," Jacob laughed nervously. "No way, man. No way. No way I get up in front of all these horny fucks."

"Come on," Jake shouted. "I heard you sing, man. You've got the voice of an angel. It's not right but it's so fucking good."

"Pass!" Jacob told him. He eyed the lady on the stage as she stripped off her bra. Her breasts were fake but huge. "Not happening."

"Fine, man, fine," Jake said, licking his lips again. "Hey, I'm going to go check on the drinks. I'll be right back."

Jacob watched the woman on stage as she worked the pole, wrapping her leg around and twirling before lowering herself to the stage. She bounced her bare ass to shouts of lewd encouragement from the crowd. A tap on his shoulder made him jerk around.

"Here," Jake told him, holding out a dark glass. "Got your drinks. Liam, here!"

Liam took his drink but then grinned as a half-naked woman whispered in his ear. He said something in return and then walked off with the girl, hand-in-hand. Jake frowned for a moment and then grinned at Jacob.

"Drink up, man!" Jake shouted, tipping his drink back.

A new dancer walked on stage, a lithe black girl, and Jacob drank quickly while she worked her routine.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the DJ said over the speakers. "The beautiful Mystique will be finishing in just a moment and then we'll start the karaoke contest! The winner gets an hour private dance with his or her favorite dancer in the VIP lounge."

"-ob!" Jake shouted.

"What?" Jacob said, turning slowly. The room seemed to take a moment to catch up and he blinked. Why's it so hot in here?

"Hey, bud," Jake said. "You, uhh, you doing okay?"

The young man scratched at his chest and pressed his cold glass against his forehead. The coolness felt good against his skin. The soft material of his white tank top scratched against his chest and nipples and he shifted, rubbing at his cock as a soft moan escaped his lips.

"Yeah, m'fine," Jacob said. "Where's Liam?"

"Fucker's getting another lap dance," Jake frowned. "I'm sure he'll be back. I think I'll go get him. Kinda rude leaving us here, you know? And his drink's getting warm."

"I'm warm," Jacob giggled. Two bumps formed on his shirt as his tiny nipples swelled slowly, the skin surrounding them twisting and puckering into the start of areolas. He felt flushed and tossed back his drink, finishing it in one gulp to wipe a hand across his mouth.

Jake stood, staring at his friend. The young man placed a hand on Jacob's shoulder and Jacob shivered at his touch. Jake squeezed his friend's shoulder and then traced a quick finger up the other man's neck. Jacob moaned in his seat.

"That feels good," Jacob, smiling as his cheeks turned red from the sudden excitement building in the pit of his stomach. He pressed his cheek against the man's hand.

Leaning in, Jake hesitated, his mouth close to his friend's ear. "Go sing for us," Jake whispered. "Show them who you are."

"I-" Jacob said, turning to look at his friend. His eyes bulged when Jake kissed him quickly. He felt the shock to his toes and opened his mouth invitingly but Jake stepped back, wiping his mouth.

"Sorry," Jake whispered. "I'm sorry, man." He turned and walked quickly away.

Jacob reached for his friend and then pulled his hand back. He touched his lips in confusion. Did- did that really happen? I'm- I'm not gay. I just- what in the world? His cock throbbed painfully in his pants, stuck awkwardly at an angle. The young man shivered and then scratched his arms while his head swam.

"Excuse me," a deep, cultured voice said at Jacob's elbow. "You're next on stage, Jacob."

Tiny holes opened along Jacob's arms and he continued to scratch at the itch within.

"What?" Jacob asked. It took him a moment to realize what the man meant. "Oh, oh no, I'm not singing."

The man, and older trim gentlemen with a salt and pepper beard leaned in to Jacob. Jacob shivered and breathed deeply. The man's smell seemed to surround him, to caress him and he felt the small hairs stir at the back of his neck.

"Oh," Jacob said, blinking rapidly. Something moved in the pit of his stomach. Something deep within that felt slick and hot and intense. He leaned into the man, brushing his cheek and shivering as the older man's beard scratched along his smooth skin. Before he could stop himself, he kissed the man's neck where the scent was the strongest. "Oh. Oh."

"They're waiting for you," the man said. Gently, he pressed his hand against Jacob's chest, pushing him back.

Jacob blinked. He'd wrapped his arms around the man at some point. He blinked again and his lashes slowly lengthened, thick and black. He pressed a hand against his mouth, dragging his fingers along his lips. Jacob turned his upper body to brush his swollen nipple against the man's hand and the older man smiled before pulling his hand away.

"They're waiting," he told Jacob again. This time, he took Jacob's hand in his and pulled the younger man up. Jacob blushed and looked down at the ground. His ears burned and he couldn't seem to form words. And he didn't want to let the man's hand go.

The older man led Jacob to the side of the stage and Jacob followed, eyes closed as he took in the smell coming from the man. He couldn't tell what scent it was. It didn't smell like anything but the pull of it was undeniable.

"Up you go," the older man told Jacob, raising his hand.

"K-" Jacob blushed. He looked down, his ears burning. He swallowed and shuddered and pressed his thighs together. He ached deep in his stomach. The words escaped his lips before he could take them back. "Kiss me."

The older man smiled and wrapped his arm around Jacob tenderly. He pulled the young man close and kissed him briefly.

"Come back to me," he whispered in the young man's ears.

"Yes!" Jacob whispered fiercely. Lights swirled and the room swam and Jacob hugged himself, gasping at how sensitive he felt. He felt like something important was just out of reach and slipping further away and so he hugged himself even tighter.

The young man stared at the steps and then looked back, his eyes pleading with the older man. The man waved him on and he bit his lip, blushing and taking a step up. The crowd cheered for him and he swallowed again, walking up to the stage. He rubbed at his lower back, feeling a dull aching pain above his ass but then, he stopped and stared at the crowd before him.

A single microphone stood at the front of the stage. Beyond that was a translucent screen with the words "Sway - Anita Kelsey" displayed at the top.

Jacob swallowed and scratched at his nose. Muscles shifted in his sides and bones reshaped in his hips. He barely felt the skin around his hips and ass tighten as fat grew beneath the surface. His shorts tightened to contain the soft, gentle swell of his feminine hips. The front of his now-tight pants bulged against his throbbing erection. He kept catching the man's scent and it sent shocks down to his stomach.

A slow beat began and the crowd settled. Grew quiet. Jacob rubbed his arms against his sides. His skin crawled and green coloring appeared in the holes lining his arms. He found himself nearly hypnotized by the beat.

Unable to contain himself, Jacob spread his arms and light green feathers sprouted from his skin. The crowd cheered wildly and Jacob thrilled at the attention. His tailbone bulged further and the skin around the base of his spine opened to show the tips of his tail feathers beginning to grow.

"When marimba rhythms start to play," he cooed, singing along with the words slowly scrolling along the screen. He moved his new, wide hips to the sound of the music, rocking them back and forth. Small green and yellow feathers pushed forth from his inner thighs and he found himself rubbing them together. Their touch sent shivers down his spine. "Dance with me, make me sway."

His lower back bulged, pushing his shorts down and the young man was so lost in his song that he didn't even notice the head of his cock peeking above the band. Tiny feathers sprouted along his cheeks, his skin opening briefly to let them free. They shone, wetly, in the bright lights but quickly dried.

"Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore," Jacob sang, pointing at random people in the crowd. The feathers along his arms grew longer and longer, anchoring themselves to his bones to form strong wings. His tank top lifted as the skin around his nipples bulged, exposing the soft swell of his growing breasts. Light grey feathers sprouted along his shoulders. "Hold me close, sway me more."

The crowd was silent again. Even the hostess and servers sat quietly. Watching the young man change. It was a very, very select group of people that were in attendance but Jacob and Liam would never know exactly how elite the group was. The older man that had spoken with Jacob earlier watched from the side, a small smile on his lips.

"Like a flower bending in the breeze," on the shift in tone on 'bending', Jacob's voice cracked and rose higher in pitch. The small bump of his Adam's Apple melted away to leave smooth, pink skin behind. However, as before, holes briefly appeared as bright yellow feathers sprouted from his throat. The yellow feathers grew down the young man's chest, disappearing into his shirt. "Bend with me, sway with ease."

Sweat rolled down Jacob's back and his heart hammered deep in his chest but he couldn't stop singing. Endorphins and hormones rushed through his body and the thrill of the performance emboldened him.

Jacob flourished and his wings spun him. As he twirled, his tail feathers burst from the bulge at the base of his spine. The heavy, wide feathers flared and shifted as he moved and he felt the tug against his back. He turned and smiled, never missing a beat. The young man's shirt pulled tight against his still growing breasts, his large nipples tenting the fabric. The shirt lifted to expose his belly and the small 'happy trail' of hairs flaked away. Tiny orange feathers sprouted along his now-slim belly to replace the hairs.

"When we dance, you have a way with me;" on the phrase 'a way with me' Jacob smiled and winked at a handsome man at the bar and the man blew a kiss in return. Jacob blushed as his cheekbones shifted beneath the soft coat of feathers on his face. The sides of his large breasts protruded from the gaps of his shirt and he pressed them together, biting his lip at the sensation. With another wink, he continued. "Stay with me, sway with me."

The young man ran his fingers through his hair, stroking the feathers growing from his scalp. Long and luxurious, he slicked them back as he rocked his hips in time to the beat. His own hair fell to the ground around him to leave the emerald 'hair' feathers in their place.

"Other dance-" Jacob faltered, bowing his head and his breasts hung beneath him as his huge tail feathers lifted up, spreading to counterbalance him. The bridge of his nose bowed and swelled and he spat teeth. The young man fell to one knee as his eyes watered in pain. His upper jaw bulged as his gums joined with his lips and spread thin, keratin forming beneath the surface and growing up to connect to his nose.

The young man touched his growing beak carefully, feeling the soft, smooth, thin skin covering it. He breathed in and coughed. His bottom gums and lips fused and the hard material formed in place of his bottom teeth. He worked his changed mouth, feeling the way his beak hooked over his bottom jaw. Slowly, the pain faded.

Jacob's tail feathers lay against his his legs. He could feel a sharp pain in his toes as the four toes next to his big toes merged, leaving three large toes in place. The skin at the heel of his foot split and sharp claws sliced through the back of his shoes. Bones and muscle and nerves formed within, connecting his new back toe to his foot.

Groaning, he went to his hands and knees, feeling his heavy breasts pull at his back and chest as he moved. There was a strange heat between his legs and pain deep in the bones of his feet. His ankle moved, pushing his feet away. The skin along his calves hardened and swelled just as thick muscles grew in his thighs. His ass swelled further and his shorts tore at the sides, exposing him to the crowd.

A slit formed just above the young man's testicles. He gasped as the air brushed his newly forming pussy. Above that, his cock hung limp and useless against a soft down of feathers. Those feathers shifted when his pubic bones reshaped to contain his change. His testicles pulled into his body while his uterus formed. Sweat dripped down his feathered torso and he cried out with a high, feminine voice.

The sound of tearing fabric filled the air when Jacob's shoes split, unable to contain his lengthening toes. They grew out thick with hard, ropy skin.

Despite the pain in his feet, Jacob shivered and moaned. His slick, new pussy was pulsing. Already engorged, his wetness dripped to the stage, glistening in the bright lights. A small fold of skin formed, hidden behind tiny green feathers and his cock shrunk. Slowly. Slowly his manhood drew into his body, the flared head pulling tight against his shaft until it slipped under the hood to form his clit.

At some point, the music had stopped. The crowd was utterly silent.

Jacob was on his hands and knees, his pussy steadily dripping while he gasped from the feel of it throbbing between his soft, feathered thighs. Muscles tugged in his back and his tail feathers spread and lifted, fanning his scent to the club. Showing his desires. The feathers along his head stood at full attention.

"Please," Jacob gasped, looking up at the crowd with large eyes surrounded by a ring of gray feathers. He bit carefully at his bottom lip with his small, hooked beak and spread his thighs with his raised tail. Damp micro feathers, green mixed with yellow slowly sprouted from his soft breasts, already soaked from the sweat of his body. His voice was sultry and lustful. "Oh god, please."

The older man from before stepped onto the stage and reached a hand for the young man. Jacob took it, stumbling on his new legs. Despite his long legs and feet, his ankle flexed backwards now and he was shorter than he'd been.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,059 Followers
12