For all You Cyberpunks

Story Info
A cyborg trans girl gets hacked.
1.2k words
3.81
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitKate
LitKate
8 Followers

It's the year twenty fifty two. Nobody talks about how we're living in the future. We're just in it and bored. There still aren't flying cars. There are cheap self driving taxis, but the traffic makes them pointless. The city is overpopulated. Mass transit is the only way to get around. The subway system is privatized now though. Everything is owned by corporations. Even your own cyborg body. You're technically just licensing the parts from prostheticorp. Or you were until they went out of business five years ago. It's not clear who actually owns your body now. It probably still isn't you.

The internet has become too closely monitored to share anything discreetly on it. People have to rely on the sneakernet to move any kind of sensitive or illegal data. Most of the time it's just pirated porn. Whatever. That's where you come in. You're a courier.

You get onto a subway car and make just enough room for the doors to close in front of you. It's too crowded for you to move. You pass a few stops without anything noteworthy happening. Then someone presses a thick cable into the port on the back of your neck, it clicks into place, your vision glitches for a split second, and you know you're fucked. You had spent the last night hooked up to a simulator and must have forgotten to lock your cover back on. Five years without a security update. It only takes a moment for your fear to be replaced by other feelings. You lean against the window of the subway door and begin breathing heavily. You can feel yourself getting hard. You were a non op trans girl back when you were still all biological and you decided not to change much about the shape of yourself when everything got replaced. Your biological brain is still completely intact. It's the only part of you that is. You'd think that would make your mind unhackable, but there's a lot a person can do to a brain when they're in control of what chemicals it gets flooded with. You look back and see a man holding a device that's tethered to your neck. He's ugly, and creepy, and you've never wanted anyone more than you want him. You've never been more turned on in your life. You know that you belong to him. You accept it without hesitation. You begin groping him. You can feel his cock through his pants. You hear some teenagers laughing. One of them is pointing a camera at you.

The doors open and the man locks eyes with a security guard that's patrolling the platform. He decouples the device, shoves you out of his way, and bolts. The guard watches him flee, but she doesn't bother to follow him. She doesn't actually care. The doors close again and you're left behind in a daze on the platform. What was done to you wasn't temporary.

You still have a delivery to make. You're only one stop from your destination so you decide to just leave the station and walk the rest of the way. You try to think about how long it would take you to save up for new hardware. Maybe another four years. Math feels more difficult than it used to be. It isn't even the cost of new hardware. It's installation. You could attach a new leg by yourself, but you'd need to hire a surgeon to replace anything directly hooked up to your brain. You've barely been making enough to pay rent. You pull down the front of your top and hope nobody notices the bulge in your pants.

You come across a sex shop and can't bring yourself to walk past it. All you can think about is how badly you want something inside of yourself. You buy an over priced butt plug with credits you shouldn't be spending. They don't have a washroom so you use the one in the bar across the street. You work it into yourself using pre cum as lube. Or what passes as pre cum these days. It's blue and slippery and tastes vaguely like strawberries. You slide the toy in and out while stoking yourself. Slowly at first, but faster as you get closer and closer. Finally you cum. You feel relieved, but only for a moment. Then you find yourself licking your strawberry cum off of your hand while desperately looking at online ads for sex workers. You could rent an android for only like twenty credits an hour. Hiring a human would cost hundreds. You don't have the credits. You don't even really have the time. You still have a delivery to make. You need it though. You step out of the washroom and absentmindedly bump into a guy. He'll do. The next thing you know he's shoving your plug into your mouth and fucking you. His cock is this ridiculous artificial thing. It isn't shaped like any natural human cock. It isn't the size of one either. You can feel synthetic intestines rearranging inside of yourself. You take the plug out of your mouth to tell him to go harder and deeper. You can see and feel your abdomen distending. You'd worry about being torn apart, but you're beyond caring about your well being.

By the time you arrive at your destination your delivery is hours late. Your clothes stick to your skin. You don't realize it, but there's a very obvious blue streak down your left cheek. Your client opens the door and begins to ask if you know just how late you are, but then stops and looks you up and down. You hand him the data cartridge. In the background a notification sound begins ringing out from his computer. He checks it. Then he asks you if you know how unsafe it is to leave wireless access enabled when you're running such out of date insecure software. You always kept it disabled, but it's the kind of software setting some perv on the subway could change if they got control over your hardware. He looks at you and then back at his computer. You hear him typing for a moment before the world goes mute. Then your eyes shut off. In place of a live feed of the outside world you're treated to a looping video. The video is cut together with quickly flashing clips of porn and spirals and text telling you that you're nothing but a worthless fuck toy. Your other senses are disabled. Time loses meaning.

When you come to, it's the year twenty something and you're laying in a dumpster with one leg hanging out. You're surrounded by a combination of old computers, broken android parts, and used condoms. You climb out and realize that your chest plate has been replaced. Your tits are now almost the size of your head. You're wearing a frilly pink dress and nothing else. It's torn. Your left arm is irreparably damaged. You detach it and leave it behind in the dumpster. You walk barefoot out of the alleyway and a man in a trench coat asks you how much. Your mouth tastes like strawberries. You tell him twenty credits an hour.

LitKate
LitKate
8 Followers