For Better or Worse - Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With shakes of the hands, her fate was sealed. The marriage was consummated and their fathers would strengthen their business dealings with each other. There was no escape from her new life. If she tried to leave they would have people hunt her down and return her home, the thought of the mental institution was terrifying. Images of her strapped to a table, whilst he screwed her senseless, and then left to be tortured was horrifying but she knew he would keep his word.

Eventually, after saying goodbye, her new husband takes her around the other guests to show her off. Only her father, brothers and their wives have been brought over for the ceremony. Everyone else who attended was a complete stranger and they all seemed to look at her with hungry eyes.

Finally, she meets a man she seems to recognise, he was standing with John at the altar and it seems he is the Best Man. After being introduced by her new married name, John explains that this is his close friend Luke.

"What do you think of her mate? Quite the treasure ain't she? Didn't half give her a good fucking upstairs, tight as a glove... Was great watching her tits bounce about as she sucked my cock as well, haha.... Got to pop all three of her cherries I think, managed to stuff it in all her unused holes."

Susan, didn't know where to look, he face burned scarlet with shame as he continued to talk to his friend about their coupling. Glancing up, she can see Luke looking at her in interest, lapping up the glorified details of her first sexual encounter. It became harder to bear when the guest invited over his own wife to hear all the details be re-told. Listening to them laugh at her expense and mortified when John explains he had to 'discipline' her for being 'untidy' already, Susan kept her eyes down and lips sealed.

It was like an electric shock went through her when a hand slips inside her dress and grabs hold of one of her nipples. To see that the hand does not belong to her husband but his friend causes her to gasp out loud. This is greeted by a tight pinch by the invading hand which now elicits a small scream from her lips. Looking around quickly, she can see that John has blocked off the view of the rest of the guests and this private meeting was going unnoticed by the rest of the room.

The hand continues its exploration, twisting, pinching and flicking an already tenderised piece of her body. Feeling dirty to be used this way she moves to avoid the touch, to be held firmly in place by John and a harsh slap to be administered to her rear. The same hand creeps up her skirt and fondles the stinging ass cheek as the friend in front moves his other hand within her dress and grabs hold of the other nipple.

John watches on as his friend abuses his wife's tits like dough whilst he grabs her ass. Slipping a finger into her butt crack, he works it inside making sure that she is covered so his act won't be discovered. John finds it amazing that Susan is just letting it happen, he can see the shame in her eyes and the fierce need to escape but her body just stays in place and her voice is mute. After poking his finger in and out for a few more minutes, he gets an even braver idea and sees how far he can push everything.

Plucking a glass beer bottle from a nearby table he returns and slips it under her skirt and teases her anus. Reapplying his finger, he whispers for her to spread her legs slightly and warns her that this may hurt. After he feels a bit of give in her anus, be inserts the neck of the bottle as high as it will go without causing damage. All the while, Luke continues to play with her aching tits.

Looking down at her, he can see a tear streak down her face, the only betrayal of her real emotions as he twists and moves the bottle inside her. Deciding to continue his conversation with Luke, he keeps the bottle in place and asks if he, and his wife, wants to join them upstairs to get to know Susan better.

Susan gulps as the bottle is twisted and pulled out and feels relieved that they were leaving the public room for the privacy of their hotel suite. Again steered back to the elevator, Susan is ushered inside and is quickly leapt upon by her husband who takes the time to stick his fingers back up her cunt. Susan is shocked to see that Luke has his wife face first into the wall and has lifted her skirt so he can stick his fingers up her ass.

As they reach their floor, both ladies are driven into the suite with hands still occupying their bodies. Once through the door, they are both thrown side by side onto the massive bed (whose sheets have been replaced) and have their hands secured to the railed head board with their husband's silk ties. With instructions for them both to be silent, John and Luke sit down to have a drink and discuss recent events and upcoming plans.

Susan glances over at Luke's wife to see her lying serenely with a smile on her face. Susan tries to match it with her own, but struggles to comprehend what is going to happen. Living a formally sheltered life, she is unable to know if this life is normal. Never seeing grown up films or having the chance to talk to girl friends about boys or men, she grew up seeing only her father's and brothers relationships.

It was common for her to over hear her step-sisters being taken by her brothers. Sounds often escaped their rooms that sounded frightful and she knew the women often supported heavy bruising after such sessions and could barely walk. Even the maids of the house were not above being used when her brothers and father were feeling the need or were just in a bad mood. So was this normal? Luke's wife just lying there looking happy starts to make her think it was and that she just needs to adjust and things would seem better.

Both men return to their wives once they had finished their beverages, and strip them of their flimsy garments with a few hard tugs. It seems both men stand back to admire the view as they whisper and discuss what the intentions and rules were for the night. John releases Luke's wife and leads her over to chair next to Susan's head. Sitting in it, he shoves the wife to her knees and slipped his cock into her mouth.

Susan looks on in amazement as her husband fucks another man's wife's mouth and can even feel a stab of jealousy towards the woman. John is not careful with the woman, and Susan can see her gagging, as she did earlier. There is a look of pain as he pulls her harder and faster, riding her mouth hard. The woman's eyes give it away when John releases himself inside her and Susan is surprised when he pinches the ladies nose and cuts off her air supply as he pumps his seed inside her throat.

Occupied by the events, Susan misses Luke climbing onto the bed and positioning himself between her stretched legs. However, as he lies down on top of her reality re-sets as his cock forces its way inside her cunt. With his hand wrapped around her throat so she cannot escape his gaze, he drives himself in and out of her firmly. Pain shoots through her as his teeth grinds on one of her nipples attached to a bouncing tit.

With her breathing restricted, she starts to panic and pull at her bonds. Out of the corner of her eye she can see that John has stood up and has now flipped the wife around and slipped his cock up her ass and is pounding away at her rear. Finally, a scream escapes her lips as she can't tolerate the violation much longer. This is rewarded by a determined slap to the face which causes her to see stars.

When the hand returns to her throat, the grasp is even tighter and his hips crash into her with more vitality. Thankfully, only a few more strokes are needed before he pulls out quickly and strokes his own cock causing jets of cum to shoot out and coat her skin. His aim making sure most of it falls on her mauled tits.

John looks on as his wife is covered in another man's juices, and the unknown frustration causes him to get even more reckless with the girl on the end of his cock. Using his large hands, he starts to spank he ass to a brilliant red as he finishes off and unleashes himself. Grabbing at her hair harshly, he wrenches himself out and makes her clean him off with her mouth.

Climbing immediately onto the bed, he grabs his belt as he goes. Flipping Susan over, he takes the remainder of his newly found anger out on her rear. Striking the belt repeatable on her exposed cheeks, he calls her every vulgar name under the sun.

"You cheating little whore, how dare you let another man fuck you without fighting? We've only been married a few hours you little slut and already you're banging my best mate. You dirty little skank, now you've got another man's cum all over you and I bet you enjoyed it, didn't you? Well bitch, you're going to regret cheating on me."

Each couple of words is punctuated with a lash of the belt, in the distance Luke can be heard laughing at Susan's fate. Egging John on by describing what they had done in detail. Making it sound far worse than what it was, making out she'd begged him to be fucked and put up no resistance. Susan tries to plea with John. Explain that she'd struggled, that she was tied up, that she would never cheat on her husband, that he was there and saw what happened.

The last was the worst thing she could have said. Accusing her husband of lying was an even worse offense than allowing another man to sleep with her it seems. Now she is lifted up, her hands untied and reattached to the cross beam of the large oak four poster bed. Unable to stand or even kneel properly, her weight pulls painfully on her arms. However, when the lashes resume it is pointless trying to get comfortable.

The licks are violent and brutal. Each is aimed at a fresh patch of skin so by the end every inch is covered in marks. Her torso is wrecked, her tits ache and her buttocks and thighs are on fire. However, it was not over. Luke and his wife take one leg each and lift them up and apart. This gives John the ideal angle to land his strokes cleanly on her exposed cunt lips. The pain is nearly unbearable, but he allows her time between each lash so she can feel the next one perfectly.

Thankfully none of them break her delicate skin, but most cause viscous welts and bruises that make it feel like she's been hit by a car. After what seemed like an eternity, she's lowered on to the bed and placed on her hands and knees. Here, Luke sets up position at her head and John at her rear. Both impale her at each end and fuck her hard. John's fingers ripping at her nipples and Luke's scratching at the marks on her back.

Once it is done and they have rained cum all over her body, Luke's wife escorts her into the bathroom and runs her a hot bath. Luke's wife talks gently to her as she helps Susan soak in the fragrant bubbles.

"You've been a good wife. It is your duty to help your husband relieve his stress with your body. Today must have been very exhausting and stressful for him, but now he's vented some of that tension he'll be calmer for a few days."

Susan can say nothing, tears stream down her face as the hot water soothes her aches. Strangely she feels ashamed. Her husband had to punish her within one day of their marriage. When she'd seen her sister-in-laws after their beatings she always thought they'd deserved it so why was it any different for her? It wasn't. Obviously she had let herself down as well, her family and new husband.

However, she was going to try to be better, not give him reason to be disappointed with her. Be the perfect wife!

After a few more minutes in the bath, Susan sends Luke's wife out whilst she dries herself off and makes use of the bathroom facilities. Upon leaving the room, she notices that Luke and his woman have left the apartment and John is sprawled naked on the bed. Lying like that he looks so vulnerable and unthreatening.

Walking over to the bed she stands and waits for direction as to what he wants her to do. His eyes have traced her movements from the bathroom but his face betrays no emotion or thought.

"Well My Pretty, you have kept me waiting for long enough. I'm bored! I think you need to provide me with some entertainment. Use those dainty hands of yours and play with that luscious body I've just purchased. I want to see those fingers explore every inch! Now get to it and put on a good show. You don't want to disappoint me again do you?"

Not sure what to do, Susan places her hands on her hips and glide them upwards over her tits, using her own fingers to squeeze and pinch the nipples. Still sore from several brutal ravishing, they are tender and even her own administrations cause her to wince. However, she has no intentions of causing him to be unhappy, sure that her body could not take another beating or severe fucking again tonight.

After playing with her tits thoroughly, she moves her hands up to her mouth. Here she places her two fingers inside her mouth and sucks them in and out. Hoping this will please him and remind him of filling her mouth. It also made her fingers wet, so when she travels them down her body they are slick against her dry flesh.

Using one hand to spread her cunt lips, she uses the wet fingers to play with her clit. Susan had never done this before, she'd heard of her eldest wife's brother being caught doing it when she was younger. The trips to the hospital to see the woman nearly unconscious after a vicious beating was enough to stop her. According to her brother, only a husband was allowed to give a wife pleasure and it was unforgivable to do it themselves.

Susan was shocked at the electric feeling this is causing to her body. Looking timidly at her husband, Susan checks that what she is doing is alright. This was for his viewing pleasure after all. Seeing his large erection jutting vertically from his body is all the reassurance she needs.

Bravely, Susan dips a finger inside herself, moving it as high as she can without obstructing John's observation of the act. Wet from her own juices after playing with her clit, she finds it easy to slip two more slender flingers inside her hole. Then, looking directly into her spouses eyes, she proceeds to fuck them in and out of her own body. Eventually the heat in her body builds up and this must have been obvious to John who orders her to stop, turn around and assault her ass in the same way.

Frustrated at having to stop before completion, Susan reluctantly does as instructed and turns her ass towards the bed. Bending over at the waist and looking at John over her shoulder, she spreads her ass cheeks as wide apart as she can. With a tip of a finger, she slides it around her anus. Thankfully it is still wet from her cunt so it slips inside easily.

Seeing her husband frown she knows she has to pick up the pace and starts to push her finger in deeper, then two and finally stretching herself wider for three. Her other hand then moves back to her front and into her cunt. Shuffling sideways, she shows John how she can fuck her cunt and ass at the same time. Looking now, she can see her husband has taken his cock in hand and is wanking it furiously.

Edging to the side of the bed, he grabs at her tits and mauls them whilst he watches her continuing to fuck herself. Suddenly, each dip of her fingers inside her own holes causes her body to twitch. Struggling to stay upright, Susan gasps as a wave of sensations ripple through her body. For the first time in her life she experiences an orgasm, one that causes her husband to moan loudly. In several violent strokes he sprays a jet of cum all over her side which drips down her body. Pulling herself out of her body, she kneels to lick him clean with her delicate tongue.

When her mouth moves back, it is met with his fingers dripping in cum that he's scrapped off her body. Taking them into her mouth she sucks them off as she gazes into his eyes. Thankfully they are full of pleasure and look content at her performance.

"Well, My Pretty, how did that feel? Looks like you're enjoying you're new life as my wife. Never be afraid to orgasm for me, actually it is required. I fear you have quite enraptured me in just one day. The way you have accepted your fate and given yourself to me without complaint, I am proud of you My Pretty and I may even be in love. For as long as you continue to please me, I'll make sure you have a luxurious life and want for nothing. Now, tell me what you're thinking my little slut?"

Shocked by his admissions, Susan reflected back on her 'special day', the forceful consummation of her marriage and the humiliation at his hands with his friend. However, she could not conceal from herself the excitement he stirred within her. When he fucked her hard it caused her body to shiver, when he beat her it made her cunt wet, when he looked at her with such pure lust she felt she would cum on the spot.

What did that make her? She thought of herself as an innocent but it seemed like that was far from the truth. It reminded her of the jealously she thought towards her sister-in-laws, as she listened to them being fucked and beaten by her brothers. It had made he feel dirty, but she wanted to be desired so badly by a man. She was not an idiot, she knew she could escape, go to the police and get protection. She'd know that all along, but where would that leave her?

"I... I... I'm glad you're pleased with me husband. I only want to make you happy and to be a good wife. Please use my body as you wish for yourself or others, I promised to 'obey' and I will."

Stunned, John looks at his wife with fresh eyes. He had broken her completely, or had he? Was this really the person she had been all along, someone who needed to be controlled, who got off on being humiliated and abused. One look into her eyes confirmed the truth, he had her and she would do whatever he asked. Not out of fear or duty, but out of need and desire. Well who was he to disappoint?

Using her hair as a handle, he guides her up and onto the bed. Lying her face down over his lap, her buttocks pointed up at his face. Here John explores her ass and anus, driving his fingers in and out like she had earlier. His are larger though and by the time he slips the fourth one in it feels like she is going to split open. However, once again Susan feels the tingling know inside her build up. The pain she experiences is submerged beneath the pleasure her husband administers with his rough fingers.

John loved his wife's show, when she left the bathroom he saw her look of resignation on her face and the hint of willingness to please him despite what he'd already put her through. Over the last few years, he'd broken many women and he could read the signs very well. Watching her fuck herself had been delightful, but when she had an orgasm it was a beautiful sight to behold. It seems that he had married a secret slut.

Already feeling his cock harden, he flings her onto the bed and replaces the fingers he used on her ass with his cock. Wondering if he could train her to mix pain and pleasure, he begins to strike at her ass with his hand, each strike rippling her ass cheek and eliciting a soft moan. He fucks her harder than he has ever fucked a woman before. Spurred on by the grunts of satisfaction he can hear.

Grabbing a handful of tits, he pulls her backwards with each thrust and it isn't long before he's cumming deep inside her bowels. Holding himself firmly inside, John looks back on his day. What a day it has been! Your wedding is supposed to be one the happiest days of your life. At this moment, with his cock buried deep in the ass of this submissive slut whose body was shaking in orgasmic convulsions, he had to agree. This was definitely a memory to treasure and they hadn't even started their honeymoon!

Caring, sharing and love?

Crap!

Fucking, contol and humiliation. That was what a fulfilling marriage was about!

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

I’m back!

I just read authors bio and hun I’m sorry to tell you that trying to read through your story was an effort to give your story a chance. Not all stories start off good but they get better the more one reads. For you to say that there is possibly “repressed desires” in ppl who don’t like your story but continue to read is being simple-minded. Which explains why your stories don’t work out well. You may have an audience that likes your stories and that’s good for you but you placed them on a public website for the consumption of the masses. I do agree that not everyone will like your stories but for you to come back with, it must be some type of “kink“ that makes people continue to read; that is simply untrue. I can speak for myself and say that I was trying to give you a chance to redeem the story but with that attitude there’s no redemption to be had. I wasn’t going to trash your story because I myself could try to write but that’s not to say that I would be any good. I usually thank the authors for posting their stories on the website for others to consume; because they don’t have too.

However, your arrogance in thinking that the problem lies within the reader shows why your stories don’t flow/read well. They come across as someone who has experienced sexual, mental, and physical abuse. To be specific child abuse.

Your female character seems like she has the mentality of a young pubescent little girl that has been surrounded by a bunch of sick, and depraved pedophiles. Which is why a lot of your readers can’t get behind your story. (Ie. Moral police, outrage) The one thing that you did do for all of us and I thank you for; is you stopped posting them a decade ago. So, thank you (no sarcasm)💕

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

@Julianmarquez…I have to agree.

I’m not here for the story at this point. I’m here for the comments. This story was plain abusive sick and BORING. I’m not anyones moral police. But ppl do look for some form of “love, lust, infatuation, loss of emotional and sexual control” even in noncon stories and this story had none of it. It went from one abusive act to another with literally (1) sentence of a young uneducated (about any sexual act between 2 ppl) girl. The author made her seem like she was mentally about 11-12 yrs old which gave it a cringey vibe. (Real nasty)

Honestly, It fell flat and didn’t come together well. I didn’t even get why the author gave them names- Susan, John Smith. Like come on! I normally try not to be harsh in my critique of any story but this one was bad. It might be fictional but even for fiction it wasn’t good.

1. There is a disconnect with trying to show that she is innocent versus just not an intelligent young lady.

2. Actually beating her for “cheating” came across as “dumb” because it seemed so infantile.

3. Then have the other wife give her a bath like what is she 3 yrs old? So, she could explain the don’ts bec there wasn’t many dos.

4. There was a lot missing in the story which may account for the visceral response that others had to what was written. It seemed like it was NOT an 18-year-old person but a little child that was being abused. Which might be why people did not like the story.

5. Although, some of you might think it’s because “others” want to be moral police; but really it’s because the story just wasn’t written well.

6. I don’t think most people come on here to read about “children” getting abused and that’s what the story came across as… the young lady sounded like a child.

Just my two cents!

ShoukoushiShoukoushiover 2 years ago

Present tense and passive past tense. Rough read

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 4 years ago

I loved reading the comments of this story, both the ones panicking about morals and the self-proclaimed open-minded free spirits defending "fantasies". I enjoyed them particularly because neither side is really justified, because the story is absolutely BORING. Seriously, the comments were more entertaining.

This was monotonous, there was something seriously lacking, it wasn't until I read the author's first comment that I realized what it was: the love component.

A good non-consent story, even those depicting straight up rape, do actually have a fantasized idea of the assault/rape: they come from the fantastical conceit that the assault happens because the attacker simply wants the target all that much and completely lost control. It's that kernel of emotion, of raw need, what elevates the good non-consent stories.

Meanwhile, this story is actually about rape exactly as it is in real life: not about love, not even about lust, it was exclusively about power and abusing that power to cause harm. On that area, I actually applaud the author, a more or less realistic portrayal of rape and abuse, if an unintentional one.

In other words, it was reading that the author somehow convinced herself that there was love in this story what made me realize that there actually isn't any. There isn't even lust. And that's why it falls so flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t Any of You Read?

This was categorized under Non-Consent / Reluctance. What the hell did you guys think you were going in for? Romantic loving sex? If so, look under another category. Obviously, Non-Consent / Reluctance isn’t for you. Look at the category name FIRST before you decide to read the story. It serves as a warning.

Not only that, but this is written FICTION. This isn’t real life. For fuck’s sake. Idiots everywhere.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories