For Charity

Story Info
Charity and her father are tempted by each other.
4.1k words
3.34
38k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obside
Obside
22 Followers

Author's Note: Am I doing an author's note right? Hi. I had entirely forgotten I had an account here. I went to make an account, found my username taken, and realized I had written some weird ass shit four years ago. I laughed my booty off but was honestly excited to write some more. Yo, chapter 2 of Max and Chris coming sometime.

*****

"Dangerous how?" Charity asked.

"He'll hurt you. He has no care for your feelings once he's in *that mood.* He'll use you and discard you until he sobers up." It was hard for Charity to watch her mother tear up. "Just don't let yourself get into a position where he may be tempted by you. He won't be able to help himself."

"Why are you telling me this? What are we even talking about?!"

"You're eighteen, now, and it could happen again any day from here on out."

It occurred to Charity what her mother might be going on about. "Are you talking about... what happened with Sara...?"

"Yes."

"So, it's true."

"Yes."

"We should call the cops on him."

"I could never. I love him."

Charity couldn't deny that she loved her father, too. "But... he can't go around after raping his daughter..."

Corina's face hardened. "He can. And I will protect him."

Charity was outraged. "Mom-"

"Charity! Just-don't let it happen to you, too. He will ravish your tiny body." She leaned closer, wiping her cheek. "*Do not let him see your breasts.*"

* * *

It's true that Charity had large breasts. They were sure to grow, seeing as her forty year-old mother wore a 40FF bra. Most men she'd ever seen had been tempted by them. She wore low-cut shirts in public, and always became giddy when revealing them for the first time for someone over the internet. Looking at them from the front, the areolas nearly covered each entire breast. Her nipples were thick little chodes, her best friend once quipped. For several years prior, she had called Charity "dick tits" in private. She'd occasionally wake from an erotic dream with her nipples erect and rubbing the blankets. She slept naked.

Confirmation that her father raped her sister blew her mind. She saw her father in a whole new perspective. It felt dirty to live in the same house as him. As she watched her father cook, it occurred to her to glance at his crotch. Again, she gained a whole new perspective. She could barely rip her eyes off the bulge, even after he called her by name and saw her staring. He grew silent for a moment-so slight a moment Charity almost missed it-then asked his question.

Charity called Sara. She was on vacation with her friends in Africa, the lucky bitch. She had just woken up, yet Charity was mostly able to communicate with her. She told her she was sorry for not believing in her when she confided in her that she had been raped. Charity cried on the phone while Sara shouted many *it's okay*s at her.

Sara thanked her for calling, and said she loved Charity, but Charity stopped her. "That's only part of the reason I called," she said.

"Oh? What do you want?"

"I-uh," Charity stammered. You can't just ask it so frankly, you freak. "Can you tell me about... what happened?"

"You want to know how I was raped?" Sara asked.

"Not really," Charity mumbled.

"You want to know what positions he fucked me in?"

Charity blushed. Sara came across as actually liking what happened to her. But that couldn't be the case, could it? Charity's perspective was biased for her fetishes. If that bulge was representative of the real thing... Charity's stomach fluttered at the thought. *Sara hates dad,* Charity thought, confident.

"Charity," Sara said, more quietly. "I have to go."

"Wait! We never have time to speak-"

"Charity," Sara whispered. "Do you still like big dick?"

Even after being asked that in random conversations across her life, Charity still felt butterflies when she was asked that. She nodded, then forgot Sara couldn't see that. "Yes," she whispered back.

"Dad..."

She paused. "What?!"

"Dad... has a giant, fat cock."

Charity was stunned. She could barely breathe.

"It's fucking enormous. It's thick as hell and longer than anything you've ever seen."

Charity was immediately wet. Images filled her mind of her father's cock. She couldn't believe both what she was hearing and that her sister was speaking to her like this. She thought Sara was a prude.

"And that's before it gets hard."

"What?!" Charity shouted. She cupped her mouth, looking around. She peeked around the hall and saw her mother looking right at her. She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Nobody said anything," her father shouted from the couch. Corina giggled.

Sara was still talking. "...like a fucking horse, and cums even more than one-"

She was feeling so many emotions she didn't know what else to do but hang up. She couldn't move. Her thighs cooled at the presence of her juices. She felt her panties, and they were soaked. She hated Sara right now... and she loved her. She thought only of Dean. She imaged him doing many things: rolling over in bed, stuffing it into his boxers, trying to hide it in public, pulling it out of the boxers slit to piss, holding the arching beast to aim correctly into the toilet, dropping his boxers to reveal it hanging heavy, masturbating, fucking it with his hands, stuffing it into mom, stuffing it into Sara, stuffing it into her-Charity couldn't take it. Without even rubbing her sex, only pressing down on her groin, she orgasmed heavily into her panties.

* * *

She didn't act on her new knowledge in any way, except stare at his crotch every chance she could get without being caught. He only ever wore pants, even in the middle of the summer. She fingered herself multiple times a day, thinking about him.

One day, she thought she'd be real clever and try to see his cock for real. She set her alarm for 3:30 in the morning, and went downstairs to the master bedroom. She opened the door, and it creaked like always. It was probably 5:00 by the time the door was open and she had entered. She looked at the clock and it was 3:33. She had half an hour until he would get ready to leave for work. She went into her mom's closet, and waited.

She wore no panties. She sat cross-legged, baring her vagina to the closet. Soon, with all these thoughts of her father, she couldn't help but rub herself. She masturbated in her mom's closet.

Dean's alarm spooked Charity. She jumped, but didn't bonk anything. She stood quickly and peaked through the slits. He turned on the lamp. He was leaning up, shirtless. He had no back hair, but plenty of chest hair. He did nothing but breathe for a minute or two, then he swept the blanket aside and stood. He shut the lamp off. No! She could make out his image drunkenly cross the room and enter the bathroom. She couldn't see anything!

She heard the door shut, and soon the shower start. She didn't dare leave until... there! She heard the curtains move twice. She opened the door and tip-toed to the bathroom. She grabbed the handle and twisted, slowly. It was silent, unlike the door to the room. Light cascaded into the master bedroom, and she looked towards the curtains to see him staring right at her.

She almost screamed. She bolted, without even shutting either door. She was so stupid! What was she thinking trying to look at her dad's cock?! He must think she's so weird to be creeping about like this! She was furious with herself, and couldn't fall asleep again for two hours.

* * *

A week passed, and though she still thought of her father when masturbating, she hadn't considered seeing his dick even once. She wasn't a freak. Plus, it was her father. Sara's words excited her, but they would have had the same effect if they were said about any man. At least, that's what she hoped.

Another week passed. Nothing. Dean began to get replaced by other images and concepts when Charity masturbated.

Another week passed.

Then it happened.

Her alarm woke her. She set it across the room so that to turn it off she'd have to get out of bed, which she did. She slapped the button and sat on her bed again, exhausted. Dean and the prospect of him having a huge dick crossed her mind, and she had her morning solo quickie. She entered her bathroom, and meant to sit on her toilet but was blocked by a man who was already using it.

Wait, what?

She looked up from the floor, wiping mucus from her eyes. Her father was peeing in the toilet. She could see it. He was facing away from her, but the toilet was to the left, and... she could see it. He held it at the base, and it arched forwards and downwards. *Oh, no,* she thought. Sara had spoken true. Charity was, again, frozen, staring at his cock. She instinctively covered her breasts (as best as she could) with her hands.

He sensed her presence, and stopped his pee stream. He turned his head. He wasn't shocked. He had intended to get caught. His eyes lingered on Charity's eyes no longer than anything else in the room. His gaze went straight to her large breasts. She wasn't doing a good job of hiding much.

Her eyes were wide, and she was horny as hell. She couldn't believe what was happening. She didn't move a muscle.

He turned to her, still holding his cock. She saw his balls, then. She mistook them for grapefruits at first, considering their size. He let go of his cock. It fell and swung between his knees, heavily. She leaked onto her thighs, staring at it.

He continued to stare. She couldn't cover both her breasts and her vagina. If she turned, he would see her thicc ass. Not that she wanted to turn.

They just stared at each other's bodies. He wasn't covering what she was enraptured by, but she was covering what he was enraptured by.

He began to grow hard. He wasn't even masturbating. Don't guys need to do that to get hard? Charity watched in delight, horror, disgust and lust as her father grew hard right in front of her.

He grabbed it with both hands, as if to stop it. His fingers didn't wrap all the way around, not even close-and his hands were much larger than hers. He was a towering guy, standing 6'8", compared to her mother's 5'1" and her own 4'9".

"Please," he said in a low voice. "Leave."

Charity recalled what Corina had told her. *He won't be able to help himself.* She saw only one solution. She dropped her hands to her side, and her breasts fell slightly.

She could tell by looking at his face he changed. His guilt turned into stoicism. Instead of appearing to attempting to stop his erection, his hands squeezed and thrust on his cock.

He masturbated his giant cock as it continued to grow, and Charity realized what was happening. She might lose her virginity in here. Strangely, she wanted to. Yet, as she fled the bathroom, she also wanted not to. She wanted to love the first man to make love to her. She loved her father, but...

She got in her bed and threw her blankets over her, as if she were hiding from a monster.

It was only silent for awhile. Eventually, she lifted the covers just enough to peek out of them, and she saw his dark figure against the bathroom light. She didn't know if he was hard or soft, but she knew it was huge. He just stood there, his arms slightly out from his sides, his cock hanging past his knees. She stared as it shrunk to his knees. He was going flaccid. Maybe he *could* control himself.

He left.

* * *

She never sees him before he leaves to work. Lucky her. She hoped he would forget.

She would never forget. The moment Dean left her room, she fucked herself endlessly until noon. She thought of only his massive member. How could someone be so tall, yet still have their cock hang to their knees at its smallest state? Sara was correct: it was bigger than any cock she had ever seen.

She called Sara.

"I saw it," was the first thing Charity said.

"You saw what?" Sara asked.

*Right,* Charity thought. Dean and his gigantic cock had been the only thing on her mind lately-she didn't think to mention what she was talking about. "Dad's dick."

"Dad's cock."

"What?"

"How did you see it?!" Sara was giddy.

"He was using *my bathroom.* Nobody uses my bathroom but me!"

"Oh, you're fucked."

"Huh?" Charity asked.

"Good luck, Charity."

"What do you mean?!" This time, Sara hung up on her. "What the fuck?!"

"Hey!" Corina shouted. Damn, was she always around when Charity was on the home phone?

She went into the living room. It would be hours yet before Dean returned. "Mom... can we talk?"

Her look renewed at Charity's serious tone. "Of course, anything for Charity."

"I-oh, yeah, *ha ha.* Good one. Anyway," Charity continued, trying to speak over her mom's cackling, "I'm a little afraid."

"Why?"

Corina's smile was so genuine and innocent. She didn't *really* need to know, did she? "My final final ever is in history, which I'm still bad at..."

* * *

She went to bed before Dean even got home at 4:00 in the afternoon. She couldn't bring herself to look at him, or to have him see her. To her surprise, she was extremely tired and her eyes felt heavy after only a few minutes of browsing her phone.

She fell asleep.

She dreamt.

She tossed in her sleep.

A force lifted her blankets and tossed them to the foot of the bed, revealing her entire body.

She rolled onto her back, her stuffed puppy lying on her bicep.

A force moved the stuffed animal aside.

The cold breeze of the fan woke Charity.

"Fuck," she whispered.

Beside her bed, her father Dean was there. He was rock-hard, fucking his giant cock with both hands powerfully and quickly. Her nipples were erect in their strangely thick and long fashion. Goosebumps covered all of her revealed flesh. He knew she was awake, she moved too much on awakening.

She only watched him. His huge balls that hung half as low as his flaccid cock swung forward and back as he stroked.

When she heard that Dean had raped Sara, she believed it right away. She only denied its occurrence because the thought of her father raping her sister turned her on. After she found out he had such a large cock, how sexy a concept that was to her grew intensely.

She thought it was hot that her dad raped her sister.

She wanted to be raped by her father.

She pressed her boobs together, still watching him. He stroked harder. She stuck her tongue out. He began breathing heavily. Charity was a virgin, but she still watched plenty of porn, read plenty of smut, and sexted plenty of fuckboys. She was confident that her next words would rock her dad's world.

"Cum on me," she moaned.

He moved faster than she knew he could, then. He leapt onto the bed, grabbing her by the waist and picking her up. He flung her back down, further up onto the pillows. Her "dick tits" bounced at the side, somewhat centered. Her nipples aimed straight up at him. His large hands could get a great grasp on them. He squeezed and kneaded them. He lowered his mouth to one and cupped it inside. She reacted to his beard hair brushing her sensitive areolas as he sucked powerfully on them, then on her nipples. He sucked each boob equally, and her nipples were harder and longer than when he began.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said in a low, raspy voice.

Charity's heart fluttered. "Good," she said. She was hornier than she had ever been. "Do me just like Sara, but harder."

"I'm going to fuck you," he repeated, "with this."

He grabbed his enormous cock and lifted it right above her. He sat his balls between her thighs and dropped his cock. It fell and heavily crashed onto her abdomen, chest and neck all at once. It knocked a bit of breath from her. She could almost lick it, it was so close. She was a very small girl, being 4'9". It looked thicker than a can of soda, which she already could not fit her hands around. The head was completely covered in foreskin. A curly, thick tube of skin at the end brushed her chin. The foreskin was so thick and long it resembled an average sized male penis. She wanted so badly to grab it and suck the foreskin, or to squeeze her tits around its girth, but she did nothing. She just enjoyed the moment. And enjoy it she did, as she squirted on the underside of her father's cock and his balls, seeing how much it would fill her up.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said a final time, "and I'm going to cum in you." He grabbed her waist and flipped her onto her stomach, her face between the two head pillows. Her self-prescribed "thicc ass" stuck up in the air.

"Oh, God," she cried into the pillow in anticipation.

He again dropped his giant cock onto her, now on her back. He pulled back, dragging it heavily like it were an iron pole he couldn't lift. But he could. He was strong as hell. He lifted it and placed the fat head between her ass cheeks. They formed around it like they were made for it. He pushed forward, and his cock pushed into the air, squeezed by her firm, big ass. He pushed them even tighter, and fucked her ass cheeks for a moment.

"Charity," he moaned.

"Daddy," she moaned back.

"I'm going to fuck the entire thing into you. I will ravish you. You are so small. But your ass can take it."

"What?" she asked. But it was too late, as he was pressing hard against her rear. The cock head was right on her cute anus. He hadn't even moved the gathering of foreskin at the end aside. He was ignoring his foreskin-he just pushed and pushed into her ass.

But it wouldn't enter. It was too thick.

"Daddy! Ah!" Charity tried to speak. "Start with your finger or some-"

"Shut the fuck up, cunt. I'll fuck my daughter how I please."

He pushed with renewed fervor, but it wouldn't enter. It was too thick. It was like pushing a tree stump into a sink drain. But he was not to be deterred. He let go of her thighs and set Charity so that her head was right against the bed frame. He grabbed the frame and pulled hard as he lurched forward. Her head was pushed into the headboard roughly. She braced herself with her hands as he pushed and pulled as hard as he could.

He continued to try to force it, but it was simply too enormous. He shouted so loud it could have woken Corina, lifting Charity and throwing her across the room. She almost hit the bookcase-she was scared by his strength and recklessness, but also even more turned on. Before she could move, he was on her. He grabbed the back of her neck and pushed it to the ground with her on her knees, her ass in the air. She again felt his fat cock against her anus, and he thrust mightily downwards.

He continued to ram his rock-hard cock into her ass. It slipped off her anus and was aimed at her vagina.

On the next thrust the head split Charity wide open. The head entered, finally. She screamed. It ripped her pussy and her hymen at once. "I didn't mean to fuck your pussy," he said. Whatever he may have been feeling, he continued to thrust. He seemed to fuck harder. He must not have fucked Sara's pussy, but he wanted to. "Oh, Charity. I'm going to fuck your sopping cunt."

He thrust downwards and I was squished into the ground as slightly more of his cock entered. "Oh, fuck!" Charity shouted. She orgasmed.

He grew angry with their current position and picked her up, his cock never leaving her pussy. They entered the bathroom, and he set her feet onto the floor before the sink counter, which she grabbed.

He grabbed it, too. It was a useful handle. He pulled as he thrust hard into Charity, forcing even more into her pussy. What was running down her thighs was not just her juices, but also her blood. He didn't care for her injury at all. She thought she was going to break. "Fuck, daddy. How much is in?"

"Five inches," he said quietly.

"How much is left?!" Wasn't five inches the average penis length? He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and the sink with the other in order to fit it.

"Nineteen."

"It's nineteen inches long?!" She was incredulous.

Obside
Obside
22 Followers
12