For Fun and Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Go ahead and look," she told me. "I didn't wear this to not be noticed."

Pamela looked sexy as hell in the figure-hugging dress. The V-neck offered tantalizing glimpses of her boobs and the slit on the side displayed one leg to good advantage. What kind of panties she might be wearing, if any, was yet to be determined. If we hadn't been pressed for time I might have jumped her bones right then and there.

"Wow!" I said again. "You look fabulous."

"Thanks," she replied. "I'll probably be the oldest one at this party but I want to show the others that I've still got it."

"Yeah, you've still got it," I assured her. "You're usually the best looking woman wherever you are, you know?"

"You always know just what to say to make me feel good," she said. "Now take off your jacket and show me your outfit. Let's make sure everything is just right."

I peeled off the jacket and posed for her, flexing my muscles to add to the show.

"You shaved," she stated. "You know I like your hair, but now you definitely look like a male stripper."

"Thanks."

"And your tan... is it a spray job?"

"I got it today," I confirmed.

"Come closer and turn around." I did as she asked and let Pamela look at me as long as she wanted. "You need to get rid of your wallet... and your keys and all the other stuff in your pockets. You're too lumpy."

"Okay," I agreed. I put everything in the bag with my other clothes and also took off my watch. "What about my wedding ring? Should I take it off, too?"

"Go ahead," Pamela said after a pause. "These ladies might be more daring if they don't see it."

"So you really want me to tease them, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Pamela replied with a gleam in her eye. "Bring out the shameless tramp in all of them if you can. Make them horny as hell."

"I'm sure their husbands and boyfriends will appreciate that."

"And so will I. Now let's get going."

We walked out to the garage where I opened the car door for her, both to be gentlemanly and to get another look up her dress. There wasn't enough light for me to see if she was wearing panties, so I donned my jacket and got in the passenger seat. I had been to Stephanie's house only once before so Pamela did the driving. The traffic was fairly heavy, but I wasn't paying attention to the other cars or to the road. Pamela's boobs jiggled magnificently whenever we hit a bump, and the slit in her dress was open just about all the way. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She noticed and pointed out the bulge that was developing in my pants. I teased her about how much of her body was showing and she responded by reminding me that soon I was going to show a whole lot more. When we got off the highway we had to stop for a traffic light, so she leaned over and opened my zipper. Telling me to watch for the green light, she pulled out my cock and began to suck me. She swallowed my whole length, taking me close to the point of no return before she quit. When the light changed I tried to put my erection back in my pants while Pamela drove through the residential neighborhood.

"This doesn't look like the way to Stephanie's house," I said after she had made a few unfamiliar turns. "Are you lost?"

"No, but you are," Pamela laughed. "The party's not at Stephanie's house."

"But you said..."

"I didn't say the party was at Stephanie's house. You just assumed that it was and I let you believe it."

"But why..."

"Well, I suppose right now you're feeling really nervous, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Good, that's what I want," Pamela replied as she pulled up to the curb and stopped the car. "You're about to go into a strange house, strip naked in front of an audience, and stay naked until it's time to leave. Your stomach is tied in knots and every nerve in your body must be tingling."

"You've got that right."

"And you're looking forward to getting lucky afterwards, right?"

"Well... yeah..."

"And you're hard right now, aren't you?"

"You know it."

"Then you're going to remember this and your dick is going to get hard and you're going to fuck my brains out for years to come, right?"

"Probably so," I agreed.

"Good," Pamela declared. "That's exactly what I want. Now let's go have a little fun."

The big brick house was on a dead end street in a very nice neighborhood. The houses in newer tract developments are fairly close together, but these were older houses that were spread out on lots that were at least an acre. There were already two cars in the driveway and another one parked out front, indicating at least some of the guests were already there.

I had prepared for this since Pamela came home on Monday, but I still didn't know much about what I was walking into. Except for Stephanie and Pamela, I didn't know who was going to be at the party. In fact, I didn't even know for sure if the party guests were all women or if other men were going to be there. I drew some comfort from what Pamela had said about her fantasy of watching other women see me naked, but I didn't know if they would be strangers or if they would be people I already knew. Of the cars parked in front of the house the only one I recognized was Stephanie's big white SUV, so maybe I wouldn't know my audience. That was a good thing.

It was a warm evening and I almost left my jacket behind, but I noticed some kids playing in front of one of the other houses and I left it on. Pamela rang the doorbell and Stephanie greeted us after a few moments. She was wearing a long V-neck dress that was held up by a beaded neck strap, leaving her shoulders and most of her back bare. The red, floor-length dress was made of a light-weight fabric that was printed with blue feathers and white flowers. Stephanie looked really good with her hair down and with more makeup than I had ever seen on her before. The outline of her nipples told me her ample boobs were braless, and I couldn't detect a panty line, either.

I grunted a noncommittal greeting as Pamela and Stephanie shared a hug. I was disappointed that Stephanie's legs were concealed by her long dress but her other assets were displayed to good advantage. I didn't take my eyes off her boobs for even a second, and she noticed.

"Hello, Mark? Up here," she said with a laugh.

"Uh, oh yeah, sorry," I said, blushing more than a little. "I like your dress."

"Thank you," she said. "So what's with the jacket? It must be ninety degrees outside."

"The kids next door..." I replied as I took off my jacket and gave it to my wife.

"Fantastic body!" Stephanie exclaimed. "You look like the real thing."

"He could be a stripper, couldn't he?" Pamela said. "A real one, I mean..."

"Sure, he looks like the ones I just saw."

That brought a look of surprise to Pamela's face. "Just saw? I didn't know you'd been to a male strip joint lately."

"Last month," Stephanie admitted, "when I stayed overnight for that seminar in Houston. A bunch of us went."

"Did you enjoy it?" Pamela asked her.

"I guess so. It was a Wednesday and the crowd wasn't very big, so we got to sit up close."

"Did the men strip down all the way?" Pamela persisted.

"Nah, they kept their g-strings on," Stephanie lamented. "But Mark's going to take it all off, right, Mark?"

"That's the plan," I said, taking another good look at the cleavage revealed by Stephanie's dress.

"I'm glad you think the way you do?" Stephanie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"If you got it flaunt it!" she laughed.

"Yeah, right..."

"So where is everybody?" Pamela asked as Stephanie closed the door behind us.

"Not everyone's here yet," Stephanie replied. "The rest are hiding."

"Oh? Why's that?" I asked.

"We don't want you to see them until it's time for you to dance," Stephanie said, winking at Pamela. "You can wait in the bedroom."

The way she smiled when she said "bedroom" made me wonder if we were going to be sharing it after the party. That was enough to renew my erection as I followed her down the hallway.

"There's wine and Cokes in the fridge and some booze on the shelf next to the TV," Stephanie told me before she closed the door. "No peeking, now. It may be a while but I'll come for you when it's time."

Again, her choice of words gave me something to think about while I poured a glass of wine and waited. With a reclining chair and a wide screen TV the big bedroom was a comfortable place to spend some time, but I wanted to know more about the owners of the house. I switched on the TV to cover any noise I might make, and then I started looking through the room. I didn't care about looking though owner's lingerie since I've never had an underwear fetish, but I did want to know if the residents had a stash of porn or a drawer full of sex toys.

They did.

Their big double bed had storage cabinets and drawers built in to the headboard and I found a stack of men's magazines (Playboy and Penthouse mostly) in the bottom drawer on one side. There was also a studded leather cock ring behind a sliding panel on the same side of the bed. The corresponding panel on the other side of the bed concealed a bottle of lubricant and six dildos of assorted sizes, from a hard plastic four-inch vibrator all the way up to a foot-long rubber monster.

Just then I heard a car stop in front of the house. I went to the window and tried to see who might be arriving, but there was a hedge in my way. I stood on a chair to look over it but all I saw was the top of three heads. The sun had gone down but there was enough light for me to tell that two of them were blondes and the third had light brown hair. I thought about all of Stephanie's friends whom had I met before, but I couldn't come up with any of them with hair that matched. Of course, women changed their hair all the time, so I was still clueless.

I could hear the women talking as the newcomers entered the house, but I didn't recognize any voices. I couldn't even tell what was being said. For the most part it was just the sort of high pitched squeals and laughter one would expect when a group of women got together. Figuring that my role in the party could come at any minute, I used the toilet and then slumped onto the chair with my wine glass and the TV remote control.

And I waited.

I could hear music and occasional voices and laughter from the rest of the house, but I didn't hear anyone coming down the hallway to the bedroom. After a while it was fully dark outside and I noticed the reflection of headlights through the window. I looked out and could tell that another car had arrived, but a corner of the house blocked me from seeing it. I did hear the doorbell ring and then the sounds of the latest guest (or guests) being greeted by the others.

I tried counting up how many people might be at the party. Pamela and Stephanie and the unknown hostess made three. The drivers of the two cars that were there when Pamela and I arrived made five (assuming the white SUV was indeed Stephanie's). The three women I had seen over the hedge plus the most recent arrival brought the total to nine.

At least nine women were going to watch me strip. The thought made my stomach queasy while swelling my cock at the same time. I had never felt such conflicting emotions, not even during the CFNM pool party two years earlier. That had been largely a matter of chance and timing, but this was different. Soon, I was going to walk into a room and take off my clothes of my own free will. Actually I was going to do it in anticipation of future advantage, but in the meantime I was going to be naked and I was going to be surrounded by people who weren't. Pamela had been right – I was going to remember this night for a long time.

My thoughts were interrupted by voices in the hallway. I had noticed a bathroom on my left as I followed Stephanie from the foyer to the bedroom and it seemed as if a couple of women were waiting to use the facilities.

"You saw him, right?" a woman asked. "What size dick do you think he's got?

"I just saw him from behind," came the reply. "But he had nice muscles and big shoulders."

"He wasn't all bulked up like those pro bodybuilders, was he?"

"No, just in very good shape," said the first woman. "And I didn't see any tattoos, either."

"What about his legs?"

"What about them?"

"I like strong legs on a guy. My favorite position is up against a wall and a guy needs strong legs to hold me up while we do it."

"Well, he had a nice butt..."

The sound of a toilet being flushed and a door being opened put an end to that conversation. I stayed at the door and listened for a while, but there wasn't anything more for me to hear. I poured another glass of wine and returned to the recliner to watch TV. I found a show on the History Channel that was a suitable distraction from my situation. It ended an hour later so I made another trip to the bathroom. I was back in the recliner watching a baseball game between the Astros and the Dodgers (2-0 Astros in the bottom of the second inning) when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting so long, Mark," Pamela said as she and Stephanie came into the room. "But we played a couple of party games to break the ice."

"Everyone's on at least their second or third drink by now," added Stephanie. "It'll soon be time for us to have our fun. So why don't you go to the bathroom if you need to."

"I already did that," I informed them.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment as I fixated on the slit in Pamela's dress and Stephanie's stiff nipples under the fabric of her dress. I wondered if they knew the effect they were having on me. Never in my life would I have thought about going to a party, stripping, and afterwards getting laid by someone other than my wife. But now it was all right in front of me.

"Just think, Mark," said Stephanie. "In a little while a bunch of women will be playing with your bare body. Are you looking forward to this as much as I am?"

"Probably not," I replied. "I think you're way more worked up than I am."

"That's for sure," she giggled. "Your wife and I are looking forward to your performance."

"Our own private strip show," Pamela said. "You, dancing naked for us... Wow!"

"You girls like it kinky, do you?" I said. "Even with all of your friends knowing what you did?"

"I like lots of things," Stephanie said. "So if I want to have a party and watch a guy strip then I'm willing to do what it takes to get him to do it. And I have friends who feel the same way."

"Does George know what you're doing tonight?" I asked.

"I told him I was going to a hen party, and that's all he wanted to know. Anyway, he's playing poker with his buddies."

"I think that's what I'd rather be doing..."

"You'd really rather play poker than strip for us?" asked Pamela. "Even knowing you're going to get laid afterwards..."

"Well, I am looking forward to the fringe benefits of this job," I conceded. "By the way, who's it going to be?"

"Oh, no, that's a secret," Stephanie replied. "If you don't know who it's going to be then you have to play up to all of us, just in case."

"I suppose..."

"And I don't want you asking about it when you meet them, either," Stephanie added. "Don't even mention it. You let her approach you when she's ready to make the first move."

"Okay."

"So let's get you ready to dance," Pamela said, cutting off any further conversation. "You want to show off your big dick, right?"

I nodded and my wife reached into a pocket and a produced an old cock ring that I hadn't seen in quite a while.

"Where did you find that?" I asked. "I thought I lost it."

"I found it when we were looking for some cufflinks," Pamela said. "It was in my jewelry case."

The cock ring was a narrow elastic band that helped keep the blood from leaving my dick. I had used it many times in the past to make my erections last longer and to help delay ejaculation. It was just what I needed to keep things interesting. Pamela gave me the cock ring and then Stephanie took the cap off of a bottle of pills.

"It's Viagra, so take one," she explained, handing me the bottle.

"What the hell?" I muttered. I popped a pill in my mouth and washed it down with some wine. The women then left me alone in the bedroom so I dropped my pants and briefs. My cock was already pretty big, but I gave it a few strokes before I slipped the cock ring around it. The color of the elastic meant it blended well with my chemically tanned skin, and unless the lights were on really bright no one would see it. I rearranged my clothes, combed my hair and then looked at my reflection in a mirror. That was probably my last chance to not go through with the striptease, but I let it go by.

Stephanie returned for me just as the Astros scored another run in the top of the third inning. I switched off the game and followed her through the hall until she stopped short of the living room and signaled to someone I couldn't see. I could hear voices and the sounds of some activity in the living room, but except for the sound of some paper rustling I couldn't tell what was going on. I contented myself with staring at Stephanie's blonde hair, her bare back and the shape of her hips. My cock was growing inside my costume.

"Ready?" she asked in a low voice. "You know I want total nudity, so everything comes off, right?"

"That was the deal," I replied in a whisper. "My part of it anyway..."

"You promised us you'd strip naked," she said, repeating herself unnecessarily. "Having any second thoughts?"

"Yeah, but I just focus on the big reward and they go away."

"You only get your big reward if you do go all the way," she reminded me. "Plus you have to stay naked for a while, like you did before. Your wife and I want to have a little fun at your expense."

"Okay. No problem."

"Well then, your audience is waiting. I think it's time you showed us what we want to see."

I wanted to say something witty, but I just smiled as my dance music began playing loudly on a stereo. When I stepped around the corner I made a quick survey of the living room and saw my audience for the first time. Or rather, I saw what they let me see.

There were thirteen women seated around the living room and that number became fourteen when Stephanie settled onto a chair to my left. All of them appeared to be fit, attractive women, but they were all wearing masks. The masks were the kind that covered only the upper half of their faces, but they were big enough to keep me from recognizing anyone. I could only identify Stephanie and Pamela (who was seated next to her) because of their dresses.

Someone had aimed all the track lights on the vaulted ceiling toward the center of the living room, making it even more difficult for me to tell much about the women in the audience. The room itself was large – about twenty-five feet from where I stood to the French doors on the opposite end. The room was about fifteen feet wide with a fireplace in the middle of the left wall. Stephanie and Pamela were seated on folding chairs in front of a brick hearth that ran the full length of the left side of the room.

An auburn-haired woman was seated to Pamela's left, and on the other side of the fireplace there were three brunettes in more folding chairs. A blonde was sitting by herself in a chair in the back left corner and a loveseat had been placed at an angle in the back right corner. It was occupied by a woman with light brown hair (probably the one I had seen through the window earlier) and another blonde. Next to that, to my right, was a chair, a sofa and another chair. The chairs on either end of the sofa were occupied by blondes while the sofa had a brunette seated between two more blondes.

I was disappointed that the clothing the women wore wasn't very revealing. In addition to Stephanie and Pamela, six other women were wearing long dresses. Two were wearing jeans while two others wore long pants. Only the woman sitting next to my wife and the woman in the last chair had hemlines that were anywhere near their knees. It was a big letdown for a leg man like me. Six of the women, including Stephanie and Pamela, were flaunting plenty of cleavage, so at least there was some female flesh on display. The most bare skin belonged to one of the women in jeans. She had on a crop top that exposed her mid-section from just below her boobs down to her hip bones.

123456...8