For Her

Story Info
One on one pleasuring of a woman.
1.2k words
3.96
24.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the room she was already lying there. She lay face down, a pillow under her tummy and a short sarong loosely draped across her bottom. Her hair was splayed across her flawless back and from the side I could see the curve of her breast beneath the raised arm that supported her head. Her eyes were closed and the corner of her mouth betrayed both her sleeplessness and smile.

I didn't speak. I lit a cigarette and sat at a table to remove my shoes. As I smoked I looked across to the delicious contours of her semi-naked body. Her skin was unmarked by time or toil and had the colour of natural yoghurt. Occasionally she moved her legs gently which raised and lowered her buttocks alternately, giving me the slightest glimpse of the hair and slit that she had so obviously prepared for this encounter. She didn't speak either.

I finished my smoke and removed my shirt. I walked around the room and took in this vision of loveliness from all angles. From each perspective she became more beautiful and as I gazed I rubbed my chest and stomach. I pinched my nipples and felt my groin and the hardness that lay therein. I noted the tension in her shoulder blades and respected her efforts to remain motionless. Just those beautiful long legs moving slightly. If they moved more urgently it would be described as a squirm, but she maintained her composure beautifully.

I moved to the back of the bed and placed a finger in my mouth. In and out I sucked on my digit just loud enough for her to hear, then I traced a line along the cleave of her buttocks just below the point that the skimpy sarong reached. As I did this I noticed the slight upturn at the corner of her mouth, but still she remained silent with her eyes closed.

I wetted my finger again and placed it lightly on her slit and trailed it up over the bud of her anus. I raised the sarong and kissed each butt cheek. Her legs parted a little more and a puff of scent was released. A musky damp smell that one could not say was fragrant, but essentially arousing and alluring. I moved my face closer and breathed deeply. I pursed my lips and exhaled upon her in a blowing motion. I did this several times before again wetting my finger and this time I traced her outer womanhood. With each stroke of my finger I pressed a little harder until suddenly, like Aladdin's Cave, her entrance opened and I was able to penetrate and marvel at the treasures inside.

I removed my finger and sucked off the juices. I heard a slight moan but still she did not open her eyes. I pulled the pillow under her belly lower which raised her bottom higher and the slight sarong fell away completely. I placed the palm of each hand, outwardly, against her inner thighs and pushed softly. With compliance her legs parted further and I now had a clear view of her perfect sex. I kissed her lightly on her outer lips and replaced my finger into her hole.

I worked my finger in and out until her wetness allowed me to insert another. Her eyes remained closed but her breathing quickened. While I fingered her I pressed down inside her towards her belly, then rotated my fingers and pushed up toward her anus. With my other hand I used my forefinger and thumb to widen the crevice of her buttocks. I blew softly on her anal hole and watched it shrivel with goose bumps. I kissed around it and finally on it while I moved my fingers in and out.

Her attempts to lie still defeated her. As I kissed her butt hole she started to writhe. With this came the first real audible sounds, which I could see she tried to suppress. She wanted to cry out in pleasure but managed to restrain herself to oooh and ohhh. I sat up, still fingering and looked at her.

Her auburn hair was the crowning glory of a spectacular looking girl. Not yet thirty, she was at the physical peak of her womanhood. Her face pressed into the mattress could not hide its distinct beauty, and, although her eyes were closed I knew they sparkled green. The curve of her strong, but not muscular shoulders led gracefully to hips that flowed seamlessly to her round bottom. Her legs were shapely and her calves were tuned to the wearing of high heels. With my free hand I caressed her leg and massaged each exquisite toe. All the while I maintained a metronomic rhythm in and out of her increasingly wet vagina. Her head moved slightly and I looked up to see her biting into the arm that supported her head. I could see she wanted to cum.

While my left hand filled her with fingers, I moved my right hand beneath and onto her clitoris. Up and down I rubbed while in and out I plunged. I moved my face down and again kissed her on the anus, but this time, I kissed it like a mouth. With my hands I pleasured and with my tongue I penetrated. Her asshole received me willingly and she pushed her bottom up in a silent request for more. I increased the pace of my fingers and probed deeper into her ass with my mouth. Her muffled moans turned to grunts. Animal, guttural groans were released from her mouth. And she started to swear. Fuck, fuck, fuck she kept repeating. Sweat was rolling off my brow and onto the small of her back creating a little puddle. Fuck, fuck, fuck she cursed. My fingers felt no resistance as I vigorously used them to screw her. Her clitoris had grown in my other hand and I rubbed and I rubbed. My tongue was getting tired but still I used it to lick and suck and probe every part of her asshole.

Her arms reached out and grabbed the bed head. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She ground down on my fingers and pushed up into my face. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Her volume was increasing and her eyes were no longer closed but tightly shut. Her body started to shake. From deep down in her throat the scream came. You fucking cunt she said as her entire body tensed and exploded in convulsions. You cunt, you cunt, you glorious fucking cunt she squealed out. Her back was mashing my nose as I continued to tongue her ass. Ugh, Ugh, fucking cunt. Her voice was getting softer and she called me a cunt one last time as her body finally relaxed into the afterglow of her climax. Her voice became softer until I could barely hear her. You cunt, you cunt she whispered until her body became still. No more sounds came as her eyes lost their tension. Her breathing steadied and her grip on the bed head relaxed.

I went back to the table and lit another cigarette. As I smoked I put on my shoes and shirt. I picked up the sarong and lay it across her like a sheet. As I went to the door I heard the familiar sounds of her snoring.