For Her Amusement Ch. 01

Story Info
She teaches him a humiliating lesson in control.
5.3k words
4.26
107.3k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsx730
jsx730
77 Followers

Preface

This story is loosely based around the life of my wife and I, along with a married couple that we are friends with. The characters are based on real people, but the events of the story are only fantasy. We're all around 30, give or take a few years. In the past, my wife and I have explored swinging, power exchange, and a long list of kinks. At the time this story takes place, our relationship has a female dominant dynamic that includes chastity, orgasm denial, and humiliation. Depending on the reception it gets, I may continue to expand the story in additional parts.

*****

It was a typical Tuesday evening. My wife Anne was out enjoying her weekly dinner with her best friend Leah. Tuesday evening was half-priced appetizer and retail-cost wine night at their favorite restaurant. It had become a weekly after-work tradition for the two, which allowed them to vent about the stresses at work and enjoy some "girl time" away from the boys. Meanwhile, I sat at home on the computer, aimlessly scrolling through Tumblr despite the frustration it caused me thanks to the steel chastity cage secured firmly around my cock. They key to which was dangling deviously around Anne's neck.

You may ask why I'd subject myself, or rather my penis, to the mischievous and sometime evil whims of my wife. However, you wouldn't have to ask that question if you had seen Anne. If I had to, I'd give up my orgasms all together as an even trade for my involvement in hers. She's a powerful amazon of a woman, with the long legs of a model and curves in all the right places. She's the type of woman that can command a room full of executives, and then an hour later find herself drinking beer, eating pizza, and watching MMA with the guys while throwing out expletives that would make a sailor blush. Whether she's rocking a power suit or showing off her legs in a jean skirt, she's guaranteed to attract the attention of the men around her, and probably some of the women too.

Now if there was anyone that had a strong enough personality to challenge my wife, it would be Leah. That's probably why they are such good friends. At first glance of her tiny 5'2" frame, it may not look like it, but Leah is a 120 pound Russian powerhouse. Once she sets her mind to something, you either help her do it or get the hell out of her way. Case in point, Leah had just recently gotten married to her husband John after a whirlwind engagement of only 3 weeks. John had recently returned to civilian life following a career in the US Army. Although he stood fairly short, he was in no way "small" as you could tell that he spent plenty of time lifting weights at the gym. He definitely wouldn't have any problem throwing Leah around the bedroom, that's for sure. Other than that, he was your typical American male who loved fast cars, guns, whiskey, sports, and attractive women.

As the evening moved on and night approached, I began watching my phone expecting a call from Anne. She likes to call me on the way home so that I can help keep her awake for the drive. I always wait eagerly for that phone call, as she usually gives me a summary of the night's topic of conversation. Anne and Leah have few personal boundaries between them, so they often have some pretty interesting conversations. Occasionally those conversations will include the more personal details of our... "Non-traditional" sex life, much to my chagrin. Tonight, however, I did not get a phone call. Instead, I received a text message stating that she had a surprise for me, but didn't want to tell me over the phone. She said she'd be home shortly and to have some wine poured for the both of us. I did as she asked and looked forward to hearing about this "surprise" of hers.

As she walked in the door roughly 30 minutes later, she was wearing a grin that would make the Cheshire cat jealous. She dropped her purse on the counter, hugged me, and gave me an overly obnoxious kiss on the cheek. You could tell that she was very proud of herself for putting this together, whatever it was. I ushered her to the dining room table where I had already poured us each a glass of wine. We both sat down and she took her first sip of wine as I looked at her eagerly, awaiting the details of this big surprise. "Alright, let's hear it. The suspense is killing me," I said sarcastically.

"Well honey," she began, "you know that I had previously told Leah about our swinging experiences, right?" I nodded my head in the affirmative and she continued. "Leah brought the topic up again at dinner tonight. Apparently her and John have been flirting with the idea lately and might be curious about trying it." I started piecing this information together in my head, my eyes widened, and just as I began to smile, she quickly interjected and shot down the conclusion that I had arrived at. "Oh, don't go getting excited! They are still too nervous to actually try any actual partner swapping. She only brought it up to ask for my advice."

I sighed in exaggerated disappointment and said, "Well then what is this BIG surprise that you seem to be so proud of?"

"I'm getting there, be patient!" she scolded. "I told her that when we tried it, one of the things that I was most nervous about was having sex while being watched, and honestly, once I got over that, it barely mattered that the man I was fucking wasn't my husband." As I started to see where this was going, she continued "I already knew the answer, but I asked her if she had ever had sex while being watched before. When she said no, I jumped on the opportunity."

I started to speak, "so... we're going to..."

"Yup!" she interrupted. "We're all going to have a date night that ends with us putting on a show for each other. There won't be any swapping partners, but it'll help Leah and John figure out if they'll be comfortable exploring the idea of swinging in the future. Besides, there's nothing like a little competition to motivate your performance!"

I was simultaneously intrigued, excited, and scared out of my mind. "You're really sure you want to do this?" I replied nervously.

"Why not? It'll be fun! Are you afraid that John might outperform you? Wouldn't that be a shame..." she laughed.

Later that night, after we had showered and she had me remove my chastity cage, Anne quickly made it clear that she wasn't ready to sleep by shoving me on to the bed and hopping on my lap before I had the chance to get dressed. She grinned and reached down to grab my quickly stiffening cock. "I see that someone's ready to play. I suppose it has been awhile since he's been granted some relief", she said.

"11 days, but who's counting?" I replied sarcastically.

"Well let's see how he feels about this..." she whispered as she lowered herself down my erect shaft.

She began working her hips back and forth, expertly grinding herself up and down over my cock. I don't know if it was the fact that I hadn't come in so long, or the excitement of the news she delivered earlier, but I quickly found myself teetering on the edge of an orgasm. Not that I usually have that great of stamina, but this was even quicker than usual. "Oh shit babe, you gotta slow down or I'm gonna explode!" I moaned.

With that, the sex came to a grinding halt. She balked at me and said "You can't be fucking serious... It hasn't even been a minute!"

Embarrassed, I stuttered out a quick apology, "I'm sorry babe, I just got so excited."

"Oh you're not sorry yet, but you will be. I was going to let you come inside of me tonight and leave you uncaged for the week, but if that's the best performance you can muster, you definitely don't deserve that. For your sake, you better learn to control yourself better before Saturday. I'm not sure you'd ever be able to look Leah or John in the eyes again if they witnessed you perform like that," she lectured me. "And it's probably best that we keep your cage on until then. We need to let you calm down. If I leave you uncaged you'll just get yourself all worked up by edging like a fool all week."

I anxiously interjected "but babe, if I don't get some relief before this Saturday I'm definitely not going to be able to last any longer in front of them! It'll be humiliating."

She looked me in the eyes and said in condescending tone, "Well, whose problem will that be? Now go slide on your rubber cock sheath so that you can pretend to be a real man and fuck me for longer than 30 seconds..."

-------------

I'm not going to lie, it felt so good to be out of my cage after 4 more days of penile imprisonment. It was Saturday afternoon and Anne had unlocked me just in time to get cleaned up and hop into the car. We were on our way to Leah and John's house, which was almost an hour away. I figured that it would give us time to talk about what was about to happen, but so far we had just been sitting there in nervous silence.

Roughly 40 minutes into the ride, Anne finally broke the silence, "I've put some thought into your concern about coming too soon and how humiliating that would be. Unfortunately for you, it actually turned me on to think about the idea of you turning beat red, fumbling over your words, and trying to find some lame excuse for your lack of control. I also think that you need to be taught a lesson about the consequences of not being able to control yourself, so I've decided that you're going to make the idea into reality. Not only will you avoid doing anything to delay your orgasm, but you're going to do everything in your power to make yourself come as fast as you possibly can. Maybe a humiliating experience like this will be all it takes to motivate you to control yourself like a big boy."

I felt like I had been punched in the gut, I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Trying to object, I stammered, "What? Wait... no... please don't make me do that, I'll be so embarrassed."

Anne reached her hand over to my knee, looked at me, and said "Well you should have thought of that before you let yourself disappoint me so badly on Tuesday night. I need a man who can fuck me like I deserve to be fucked, not a little boy who spurts his load as soon as I even look at his little penis."

Struggling to find some excuse to get myself out of my predicament, I responded, "I probably won't even be able to, I'll be so nervous that I might not even be able to stay hard."

She raised her eyebrows sharply, "Oh no, you WILL do it, or there will be serious consequences." Without pause, she threatened, "There's no getting out of this. If you last for more than a minute, or if I think that you are doing anything to delay your orgasm, I'm going to turn the next month into hell for you. For that matter, if you disobey me at any point tonight, then you'll be spending the next month straight locked in your cage. No sex. No edging sessions. No masturbating. None of that. You'd be lucky if I even let you shower with me."

My mouth hung open. My heart was leaping out of my chest. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any words. I couldn't even imagine how I was going to be able to do this, but given the severity of the punishment, I couldn't imagine not doing it. I wouldn't even make it half way through a month without a single erection, let alone a whole one. I'd lose my mind. In my head it became clear, the only way to get through this was to resign myself to my fate, humiliate myself for her amusement, and try to salvage whatever small shred of dignity I can.

-------------

Aside from some initial awkwardness upon our arrival, the evening had progressed just like any other night out with friends would. The first round of drinks seemed to be all that was necessary to calm everyone's nerves... everyone's nerves except for mine of course. Despite the alcohol, I just wasn't my usual outspoken self. I'm sure that Leah and John just thought that I was nervous about the night's plan. They we're right, but little did they know that the night's plan included me humiliating myself for the sake of pleasing my wife.

Each tick of the clock felt like it took an hour. We had just finished dinner and part of me just wanted to get this over with so I could run out the door in embarrassment. As we cleared the table, my wife suggested that we put something on the TV and said that she had brought just the thing to set the right mood and help break the tension. She popped in a DVD called "Pirates" which we had used in situations like this several times before. It was a porn spoof of the Johnny Depp movie that contained just the right mix of humor and hot sex. We found that it keeps everyone laughing long enough to get over any awkwardness and get the action started.

Leah topped off our drinks, closed the curtains, and dimmed the lights as we all took a seat on the long U-shaped couch that wrapped around the perimeter of their living room. Leah and John were cuddled together one side and my wife and I sat on the side opposite of them. It gave each couple a perfect view of the other. Other than the occasional giggle, we all sat pretty quietly for the first 30 minutes of the movie. I think that we were all waiting to see if the others would make the first move. Sensing that Leah and John were a bit hesitant, my wife decided to get the ball rolling and we began making out. This seemed to break the tension, as Leah quickly found her way on top of John as they followed suit.

As we kissed, my wife's hands were doing all sorts of wandering. They moved slowly down my chest before finding a home on my ass with a firm grip. She pulled me down on top of her, guiding me between her spread legs and grinding against my groin. I was rock hard. She reached down and cupped the bulge in my jeans with her hand. "Someone's ready to play" she said as she shook her hand lightly. "We better let him out before he suffocates in there," she spoke while beginning to peel my shirt over my head. My heart began to sink as I realized that the time had come and that this was really going to happen. There was no avoiding it. At this point I was just along for the ride.

I grabbed Anne's hand and brought her to her feet before spinning her around and embracing her tightly. I began kissing her neck as I slowly began lifting her blouse up and over her chest. She instinctively lifted her arms and I took her shirt over her head and discarded it on the floor. Anne quickly reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Before she had the chance to remove it herself, I reached up and gently guided the straps over her shoulders and let gravity do the rest. Out of the corner of my vision I could see John's eyes widen as he got his first look at my wife's chest... a view that I'm sure he's been curious about for quite some time.

My wife turned back to me and pressed her bare chest against mine, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately. She then put her hands on my shoulders and firmly guided me to my knees before hiking her skirt up slightly. Taking the hint, I reached up, hooked her panties, and pulled them to the floor so that she could step out of them. As I stood up I ran my hands over the length of her legs and tightly squeezed each cheek, raising her skirt and displaying her ass in the process. She quickly responded by unhooking my belt, undoing the button on my jeans, and pulling down the zipper. "Let's get those off, buster" she said, "boxers too". I complied and dropped them to the floor as all 6 inches of my cock stood on display at full attention.

Feeling a little shy, I lifted Anne up and laid her back down on the couch as she wrapped her legs around me in the missionary position. I began kissing her again, silently hoping that Leah and John would take the opportunity to undress each other and take the attention off of us. I nervously glanced over at them, but I could tell by their intensely focused gaze that they had no intention of delaying the show that we were giving them. Anne lifted her head up and spoke quietly enough that only I could hear. "Start grinding against me while you play with my tits. You need to be ready to do as you were told."

I slowly began thrusting my hips back and forth, sliding myself up and down across her labia. As commanded, I lowered my mouth to her breast and swirled my tongue around her nipple before closing my mouth and applying suction. I removed the suction from her breast with a pop and moved my head to apply the same treatment to the other one. She moaned as she embraced the stimulation between her legs and the warmth of my mouth on her chest. I could already feel her wetness coating the length of my shaft, she was obviously really enjoying this. The same could be said for myself, as it was clear that I would have no problem complying with the humiliating task that lied ahead of me.

While I may not have the best stamina when it comes to holding back my orgasm, I do tend to have really good control over triggering my orgasm. Typically, as long as I am able to last long enough for her to reach orgasm, I have no problems making sure that I climax simultaneously. Even when her orgasm begins before I feel like I'm anywhere near my own, I'm usually able to push myself over the edge within a few seconds. My wife knows this and wouldn't accept nervousness as an excuse for not being able to execute her plan tonight.

"Stop teasing me, babe. I need you inside of me," she said with a sarcastic pout. I took a deep breath and looked straight into her eyes, as if begging her for a way out of this. She pulled my head down and began whispering softly in my ear. "It's important that you do this for me... for us. Don't think about it, just let this happen. It'll all be over soon. I love you." As her words departed, she gently kissed my neck, reached between my legs, and position my cock at her entrance. With that I shut my eyes, exhaled deeply, and thrust myself forward as I did my best to pretend that we were somewhere else absent the presence of an audience.

Deep, slow thrusts have always pushed me to orgasm quicker than shallow and fast ones, so that's just what I did. With each in stroke I clenched my PC muscle, relaxing it on the out stroke. I could tell after only the first few thrusts that I wouldn't be lasting anywhere near the minute limit that Anne had set for me. The gentle moans that she was emitting each time my pelvis met hers weren't doing anything to delay my impending orgasm either. It hadn't been but 10 seconds before I knew my release was within reach. Anne looked at me and I'm pretty sure that she knew it as well. Even if I had the choice to do anything but race to the finish, the two weeks' worth of desperation and frustration that she put me through wouldn't have let me. I NEEDED relief.

I flexed myself as tight as I could, holding my breath while increasing my pace. Within several seconds I felt myself pass the point of no return and tumble over the edge. Whether it was the exhilaration of being watched or just the result of having been denied for so long, what followed was one of the most intense orgasms in my recent memory. "Oh god! No, no, no! Fuck!" I said, trying to salvage some shred of my dignity by making it sound like this didn't usually happen, "I'm sorry, I'm coming." Before I even had the chance to get the words out, I was pumping rope after rope of my come into my wife. The relief I felt was astonishing...

...until it was swept away by a devastating tide of humiliation. The embarrassment that followed the reality of being watched by our two best friends while I helplessly spilled my load in less than 20 seconds was overwhelming. The look on John's face was a mix of embarrassment for me and compassion towards my misfortune. Leah's reaction wasn't nearly as composed, however. Her jaw hung open and she did nothing to stifle her laughter. She wasn't the type to let others' ego sway her actions. I froze in panic, not knowing what to do or how to avoid the burning desire to bury my head in the couch out of pure shame.

jsx730
jsx730
77 Followers
12