... for her ART's sake Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've said before, although Annabelle certainly didn't have the kind of figure I'm used to in my choice of lovers - from the very first time I'd seen her I had experienced a totally unexpected feeling of arousal, and certainly couldn't deny the strength of the erections I'd had either during my previous sitting, or even more so, the one I'd had for the last half hour or so.

So it took no effort of will to reply - 'Oh although I can't deny that there are occasions when I enjoy some sort of quick relief, now is not a time like that. I think that whenever possible we should all share whatever small pleasures life has to offer us.'

'This pleasure certainly isn't a small one Phillip!' she said with a chuckle as she gave my cock a very much stronger squeeze. 'Let's hope we don't disappoint each other.' she added as she began to lead me through the clutter of the studio's paraphernalia.

To be continued -

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

12