... for her ART's sake Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now of course they had no way knowing that it was actually the protein that was providing those benefits, all they knew was that it worked.

But as I thought through what I knew, what Annabelle had done suddenly became clear to me. She too had used protein to add brilliance to the white that was the basis of those highlights - the protein in my semen!

'I see!' I said. 'So my DNA is locked away for posterity.' I added, grinning across at her.

She chuckled. 'Well I hadn't thought of it quite like that, but yes, I suppose you're right.' Then, in a more apprehensive voice, she added. 'I hope you're not too cross with me.'

'Cross? Why on earth would I be cross? '

'Well some men might think I'd taken advantage of them.'

'Not this one Annabelle. Even if your finishing of the painting means the end of what has been a truly amazing experience.'

'Mmm - I think it has to Phillip.' was all she said.

And so it was - and whilst some men might well feel that Annabelle had done what she had, purely for her Art's sake, I looked back more philosophically. Not only had I enjoyed several Sunday afternoons of the most extraordinarily satisfying sex, but in having a lover of Annabelle's size I knew that from then on I would view all larger women with a completely different eye. No longer would I immediately reject them as sexual beings, in fact I knew that if the opportunity presented itself, I would enjoy them as much as any of their slimmer, tauter sisters.

12