For Her First Time

Story Info
Girlfriend suggests that I give her niece a romp!
794 words
3.91
102.6k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started dating Julia a few years ago. We met through work and soon started being exclusive to each other. She's more than ten years older than me, I'm 37 and she's almost 50. What really attracted me to her is her very curvy body. She's tall for a gal, almost six feet, with shoulder length red hair, a nice set of tits that aren't too saggy, and an awesome ass. I always preferred a woman with some meat on her bones, and Julia certainly has that. She's not obese but she is definitely a BBW.

After some time, we decided to move in together and that was fantastic. Despite her age, Julia loves sex and now that we lived together, we were fucking all of the time. She's a very open-minded woman and truly understands a man's needs and desires. She'd tease me about my "morning wood" but then happily suck me off until I shot my cum in her mouth or all over her face and tits. She has a kinky side too. She loves to get nasty in public, rim and finger my asshole while she jacks me off, watches porn with me, etc.

I got to know her family pretty well. Julia is very close to her younger sister Lori. Wow, can those two talk! I've tried to become friendly with Lori's husband Dan but the guy is a complete introvert. Their daughter Britney is simply stunning. She's an amazingly smart girl in her first year of college. She's sexy as hell with a very plump frame. But she's also very innocent and well...geeky, comes to mind.

"Whew! You really know how to make a gal feel good!" Julia purred as we lay in the afterglow of a good romp.

"That's because I love you, you big old fat bitch!" I teased her, jiggling her big belly.

"Stop! You pervert!" She giggled.

"Stop what?" I said, smacking then rubbing her creamy white ass.

"Hmmm, I wonder why you get so hard and fuck the hell out of me after Britney as been over?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh come on Jason, I was born at night but not last night! I see how you look at her. Ha! I'm not angry sweetie, I know how you are!"

She started playing with my limp cock and began doing what she does best...talking dirty.

"I've seen how you check out her body...her big boobies and her chubby butt! See? Your cock is already starting to stiffen as I talk about her, you naughty boy!"

"Well hey, I'm not stupid. Any guy would get a boner around Britney," I responded.

"You know she's a virgin Jason?"

"What?? You're kidding me! What about David or whatever his name is?"

"Oh, they are just friends. They don't have sex per se, although she did tell me that she's jacked him off a few times," she purred. "Look how hard your cock is getting Jason. You love it when I do this," she teased as she softly ran her fingers up and down my shaft.

Julia had me very hard now, stroking my cock and talking about her niece.

"She's asked about you, ya know. How you are in bed. What your cock is like and how you use it. What's it's like to feel you inside me," she whispered.

"Oh, you're just fucking with me now!" I retorted.

"Nope! I've talked to her many times about sex with you and how you tend to be rather aggressive." Julia had me at a weak point because she was really stroking my dick hard now. "Face it, you'd love to slide this big dick right up her virgin little pussy! Ooh, yes...look how juicy your cock is now!"

"Well, you got me there," I moaned.

"Of course, you're my naughty boy-toy and you'd love it if Britney sucked you off." She really began squeezing down on my prick as she kept on about Britt. "Maybe you'd like to slip this big dick right up her ass? Yeah? You nasty fucker! You'd love to fuck my niece up her fat little ass, wouldn't you?"

Needless to say, it was only a moment later that Julia was had me rocketing off a huge load.

"Damn girl! You're the nasty one! I'm only human after all!" I exclaimed.

"She's going to spend the weekend with us Jason. Maybe it's time to pop her cherry," Julia blurted.

"What?? Fantasy is one thing but...are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. I'd rather it be you then one of her dorky friends. She adores you Jason, can't you see that?"

"Well, what the hell would Lori think about that?" I asked.

Julia chuckled, "It's actually Lori's idea."

To be continued.