For Her Husband

Story Info
She completes her husband's fantasy...
6.5k words
4.45
63.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,106 Followers

This is an adult story about being submissive and of giving of oneself to others and of being used sexually, so if you don't want or like reading about such lifestyles, then I suggest you close this and move along to something else.

The story line is fictional. It is placed into this context to heighten the eroticism but the descriptions of the sexual activities are dredged up from my own memory. I have done all the acts depicted here; from both the submissive side and the dominant side. I much prefer the dominant side these days.

As it is my story, I choose the line of reasoning and scenarios involved. Saying this, I appreciate critical reviews, however, the reviews should be of a nature that will allow me to build on my creative writing ability, vice just being hurtful. If you want to rant, then write your own stories. I will happily critic them (though never in a hurtful manner...)

I apologize for any errors in style, grammar or spelling. I did not get the opportunity to have an editor read this before publication.

If you like my stories, please vote.

As with most of my stories, this one starts off slow, setting the mood. But when the activities start, they start with a bang.

*****

Cindy stood naked, trembling, and alone in the side room. She wore only a blindfold and her hands were tied behind her back with leather wrist bands. She stood there nervously, wondering if she had done the right thing.

She and Hal had a varied and exciting sex life that included her being very submissive to him. She enjoyed bondage and, at her husband's request, secretly showing herself off to others even though she was always nervous about showing off in public.

A few times, on the beach at night on vacations, Hal had taken her where others could watch them. She had been so nervous that first time when he had ordered her to suck him, and she almost balked when he told her to turn onto her hands and knees, stripped her of her bikini bottoms and moved behind her. Despite her nervousness, she had cum like never before! A huge orgasm that left her unable to function for several minutes.

She had cursed him roundly when they had returned to their room, but then fell into his arms and fucked him hard all night long as she relived the excitement of that brief fuck. It never did seem to get any easier for her those times when he would decide off the cuff to fuck her in public, but wow the fireworks afterwards!

Once, a few years ago, she had innocently asked her husband what his fantasies were and he had told her he wanted to see her with others. She was kind of turned on to the fact that she might have sex with another man, until he had made it clear that he had in fact meant "others" as in plural!

At first she had said "It would never happen!" but in reality, it was a sometime fantasy of hers. She, like most women, wondered at one time or another how it would feel to be taken by two men at a time! But Hal made it clear that his fantasy was about more than just two or three men! He fantasized about watching her take on as many men as she could!

"Oh my God!!" She had thought. "A Gangbang!!"

"Not on your life!" She had told him. "We've never even done a threesome!"

At the time, she had been frightened of her response to his request. She had gotten so wet at the thought, especially after she remembered the fireworks that being fucked in a public place had brought to her.

Hal had worked on her for several years to bring her around from "never" to "maybe" to admitting that she might like to try it.

Then she had asked the fatal question, "What do you want for your birthday?"

It was Hal's fortieth and she was stuck with the annual question of "What do you get for the man who has everything?" Her husband was the owner of a computer software company that had made a useful and indispensable program that everyone made use of. While they were not super rich, they had everything they needed, including trips to exotic locations in the winter months, a nice home, a nice car for him and her and all the trappings of a comfortable life for them and their children. So finding a gift for Hal was always a chore. She had taken to asking him for hints. This year's hint had not been what she expected but in retrospect, hardly surprising.

Now she was standing naked, blindfolded, alone, and scared in the side room where Hal had stripped her. He had placed the blindfold and cuffs at her wrists and linked her wrists together behind her back. Nervously, she waited for her husband to return knowing that when he did her sex life would be changed forever.

A door opened and she briefly heard murmuring from another other room before it closed again. Someone was moving towards her. A hand touched her arm and she jumped.

"Shhhh! It's alright." Her husband murmured reassuringly. "This is your last chance to say no." He said quietly. "Once we move into the other room, there will be no opportunity for you to stop things." Cindy shivered at the thought.

"Do you want me to back out?" she asked, knowing the answer already.

"No, but I don't want you to do this if you are not ready." He replied.

She smiled. "I'll never be ready," she told him. "So the only way I'll do this is if you push me into it."

"Consider yourself pushed then!" He purred softly into her ear while gently kissing the nape of her neck. Shivers ran up her spine. "Dam him!" she thought, "He always knows how to push the right buttons!"

Abruptly he pulled her around, guiding her in the direction from which he had recently come. She heard the murmuring as the door opened, but as soon as she and Hal made their entrance, all talking ceased. She could hear people shuffling and whispering as she was guided into the middle of the room.

Hal warned her about a step, she felt him move upward. Her foot found the edge and she was guided up onto a platform.

Hal directed Cindy onto the middle of the platform, just in front of a large padded bench. He turned Cindy to face the room, his rampant erection harder than it had been in ages and on full display for all to see.

He looked at his beautiful wife. At 5'10" Cindy was a tall woman, almost as tall as he was. Now 39 she was still fit with 38 C-cup breasts that looked small on her large frame but showed their size when they were handled. She had a flat stomach and a tight bubble butt. At 150lbs, she had put on nearly 20lbs since their marriage, but it did nothing to change her hourglass figure and gave her a zaftig look of womanly softness that belayed her trim figure and tight muscles.

Her heart shaped face needed very little makeup and, in fact, she was only wearing bright red lipstick this night. Her long, naturally red hair hung down to the middle of her back tied tonight in a braid both to keep it out of her face and so it could be used as a handle. Her soft, milky white skin was lightly dusted with freckles. At the juncture of her legs a small heart-shaped fan of red hair covered her Mons, but between her legs she was shaved smooth. All in all, she was sex personified as far as Hal was concerned!

Hal looked out on a room filled with men and women partially or fully nude. He noticed the appreciative looks Cindy was receiving from both sexes. The thought of what was about to happen to her sent a shiver up his spine and made his cock twitch several times. A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. He was too embarrassed to wipe it away. Too afraid to touch it in fear that he would prematurely explode.

That's when he noticed the cameramen. He had been told they would be there to record everything. He had, in fact, been told that everything would be recorded so he could have a permanent record of the evening should he desire one but he had not seen them until that moment. There were five of them. They were naked. They were hard. They moved everywhere amongst the crowd. They were also pointing their cameras at him and his wife...

A tall blond woman moved up onto the platform. She was dressed in a black Waspy that left her breasts exposed. A sheer black thong was tied at her waist. Her long legs ended in tall, shiny black leather open toed stiletto pumps. She wore more makeup than Cindy did, but she was skilled at applying it. The overall effect was that of a sexually charged woman of power.

"I am Elena," She announced as she moved up to the couple, "and this is my house and my club."

"Good evening Mistress Elena, I am Hal, and this is my contribution to tonight's entertainment." Hal felt Cindy shudder under his hand as his words penetrated her thoughts.

"She is gorgeous," Elena stated simply. "What do you call her Hal?" She asked.

"I have no special name for her. She is my partner in life. Sometimes she is 'wife' sometimes she is 'mother' sometimes she is 'Pet'. She is my sub. And I love her dearly." He leaned forward and, to a chorus of 'aaaawwwwhhhhs' from the watching crowd, he kissed her gently on the cheek.

Cindy blushed a deep scarlet from the roots of her hair all the way down to the middle of her belly. She almost called a stop to the evening right there, but knew that both of them would have been disappointed if she had.

"Are you sure you want to just give her up to be this evening's entertainment?" Elena asked.

Mistress Elena watched him closely to see how he responded to the question. She saw his cock twitch and a small drop of pre-cum run down the underside of his cock. "Oh yeah, he wants to give her up," she thought. "This one wants to watch it all!"

Without another word, Elena stepped forward and grabbed Cindy by the arm closest to her and pulled her away from Hal.

Cindy felt her husband's hand fall from her other arm and knew that things were about to begin. She was getting nervous now; shivering slightly as she was pulled towards what she assumed would be the middle of the platform. She felt alone without her husband's hand on her.

"Spread your legs dear." Mistress Elena, standing behind her, breathed quietly into her ear. With a shudder, Cindy did as she was told. She felt Mistress Elena's hand move up her arm and gently caress her face. Her other hand move to her belly and slowly traced its way up to her breasts. Her hands, still bound behind her, could feel the heat emanating from the Juncture of Mistress Elena's legs.

Cindy gasped as the woman gently tweaked her left nipple and slid over to the other breast to do the same. She felt herself growing warmer as the woman slid her hands oh so naughtily over her body. The movements brought the two women closer together until Cindy could feel Mistress Elena's hard nipples pressing into her back.

A soft puff of warm air, followed by a gentle nibble, tickled her ear. Her head was pulled gently to the right and Cindy began to breathe faster as the woman's lips moved down her jaw line and over her mouth.

The first kiss was soft...gentle...non-insistent. But then the woman's tongue came into play. It forced her lips apart and gently rubbed over her teeth. The kisses became deeper, more insistent. Cindy was finding it harder to breath while caught up in such a deep kiss. She tried to break away to breathe through her mouth but the woman held her close and prevented her from doing so. She just couldn't breathe deeply enough through her nose in her current excited state.

Shockingly, she realized that the woman's free hand was now between her legs, roaming freely along the seam of her sex. Despite how aggressive the kisses were now, the hand between her legs was touching her with practiced gentleness and patience! Cindy was surprised at how easily the fingers were sliding between her legs until she realized just how wet she was!

Cindy felt a finger slip into her opening. She moaned into the woman's mouth as the intruding finger moved deeper into her body. It was getting harder and harder to breath as the woman turned her on more and more.

Abruptly, Elena stopped all she was doing, once again taking hold of Cindy's arm.

"I don't know what Hal has told you my pet," Elena whispered, "but you should understand what is about to happen here.

"This is a private club with exclusive membership. It is a BDSM club for Doms and their Subs. A place where we can watch and share our ideas or our Subs with each other.

"Everyone here is regularly tested for STDs and must sign a contract which stipulates that they will play only with members or people who have been tested. The reason for this is that this is a bareback club. No condoms are used here, and birth control is the responsibility of the woman and her partner.

"Do you understand everything I have said so far?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress I do." Cindy replied.

"Because we are a bareback club, Alcohol is the only drug permitted of our members. Do you do drugs Pet?"

"No Mistress," she replied.

"Normally," Elena continues, "you would be allowed to use a 'safe word' for your protection. However, tonight is your initiation, or rather your Master Hal's initiation. How well you do will reflect directly on him.

"To prevent you being harmed you will be provided with a monitor, who will determine when you have had enough. Monique will be your monitor tonight.

"Tonight, there will be three rules for you to follow...

"The first: you will do anything and everything that is demanded of you regardless of what it is. Should you refuse, you will be bound and used anyway and you and your Dom will be refused entry to the club.

"Second: you will continue until your monitor determines that you have had enough. Once that point arrives this night's entertainment will cease. How well you do will determine if you're Master, and as a consequence you, will become a member of this club.

"Third and last: under no circumstances are you to remove your blindfold. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Cindy replied.

"Then let us begin."

Elena motioned to a young woman wearing only a collar. She moved quickly up on the other side of Cindy.

"This is Monique. She will be your monitor." Elena whispered gently into Cindy's ear.

The two women began to run their hands all over Cindy's body, touching her intimately while kissing and licking her. They were playing with her, but at the same time, Monique was getting in tune with Cindy's body so that she would know when she would have had enough.

Hal watched with growing arousal as the women worked on his wife. He listened to his wife's moans and groans as they worked her over in the most intimate manner. The women now each had a one of Cindy's breasts in their mouths tonguing, sucking and nibbling on them. He saw the cameramen as they move in to get close-ups of the action.

For the first time he noticed that the large screen TVs in back of the platform were showing live images from the camera's perspective! Hal realized that these images are being very skillfully switched from camera to camera in real time!

He watched as the two women's hands trailed down Cindy's body, one in front, the other along her back. Their hands meet between Cindy's legs, teasing and rubbing her playfully. As Hal watched, Cindy's hips began to move back and forth. Her moans turned to whimpers as the women teased her mercilessly.

Finally, Elena grabbed Cindy's braid and used it to pull her down to her knees. She looked out into the crowd and crooked her finger to one of the men. As Hal watched, a very large, naked black man came up onto the platform.

The man was 6'4" of solid muscle. He had to have weighed in at more than 230lbs. He was bald and there wasn't any hair anywhere else on his body. His flaccid cock was as wide as it was long with a large set of balls hanging down below the tip of it. The man moved up behind Elena and, pulling the strings on either side of her waist, slipped her panties from her body. A camera got excellent images of Elena's ass and a shot between her legs of her smooth shaven pussy.

As Hal watched, Elena pulled Cindy's face into her crotch, herd the moan when his wife's mouth came into contact with Elena's pussy. His cock twitched more eagerly as he watched Cindy being forced to eat another woman. As far as Hal knew, Cindy had never been with another woman in her life!

Hal looked at the black man standing beside Elena. He was obviously comfortable in his nudity. The man's cock was noticeably lengthening as he watched the two women.

The man turned Elena's head to his own and kissed her hungrily as she buried Cindy's face into her crotch. Elena's hand moved up his thickly muscled leg to his swelling cock and began to fondle it gently. Hal watched with growing trepidation as it lengthened a little more noticeably.

Elena suddenly pulled Cindy's head from between her legs and turned her face towards the man beside her. Hal watched as Cindy, on her knees, blindfolded with hands cuffed behind her, was forced to take the limp but growing cock into her mouth. Hal got a sinking feeling in his stomach as he heard his wife moan around the stiffening member. His own cock was hard, very hard, and throbbing so intently that he feared it would shoot off without anyone touching it.

Hal heard the difficulty that Cindy was having as the man's cock grew longer and thicker in her mouth. He looked back at the TV and watched as his wife was being forced to deep throat the man in glorious high-definition colour.

The man pulled her mouth from his cock and Hal got a good look at it in all its glory. It was fully inflated now. It had to be at least 9" long and more than twice the thickness of his own cock.

As Hal watched, the man pushed his wife's face back into Elena's crotch. He saw his wife's head moving up and down and saw Elena's body twitching as his wife worked her mouth gently over the woman's sex. The twitching slowly increased to noticeable jerks as Cindy continued to work on Elena.

Abruptly, Elena pulled Cindy's head from between her legs and forced her mouth back onto the black man's big cock. As Cindy began to suck on her new toy, Elena moved to lay back on the padded bench. A cameraman panned his camera along the full length of her spectacular body until it was centered between her legs and looking up the length of them at her smooth crotch. Her labia were bright red and fully engorged. Their puffy wetness showed her excitement.

The black man suddenly pulled Cindy's head from his cock and, using her hair as a handle, pulled her over to the bench. He forced her face onto one of Elena's legs and told her to lick her way slowly upwards. As Cindy complied, the man passed her hair braid to Elena, who finished the work of pulling her face into the V of her crotch. The TV caught the moment when Cindy's mouth contacted Elena's pussy.

Cindy was on her knees, bent over with her shoulders on the bench and her face between Elena's legs. The black man looked over to Hal and smiled at him gently. He leaned down slightly and placed his large cock between Cindy's cuffed hands. Cindy gasped audibly when she felt the cock between her hands. She couldn't believe how heavy, how thick, or how long it was as he stroked himself slowly through her hands.

Cindy wondered what it would feel like between her legs. And then, realizing that this man would likely be the first to use her tonight, she wondered if she could even take him!

Hal watched as the man stroked himself using his wife's hands! He had never seen anyone do something like that, even in adult videos! As he watched, the man pulled his cock from between his wife's hands and knelt down behind her. He slid that big cock gently between her legs.

Cindy felt the heat as the cock slid along the seam of her sex. He didn't enter her...just slid along her sex until his cock was covered with the slick weeping's of her cunt.

Monique slipped quietly up beside Cindy's head and whispered loud enough for Hal to hear:

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,106 Followers
12