For Her Husband's Sake Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son cuckold Dad, and a friend joins in.
7.9k words
4.38
159.2k
99

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momandme
momandme
100 Followers

***

Author's note: I would like to thank all my readers for their terrific response to my first story on the site. Thanks for voting, and thanks for the comments and feedback! I had expected to complete the second chapter a little sooner, but unforeseen engagements have occupied too much of my time.

This is the second chapter of a story which details incest between an Indian mother and her son. Though this chapter can be read independently of the first, in order to fully appreciate the characters and the dynamics that develop between them, I recommend that readers enjoy the first chapter before reading this one. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome, and will shape what transpires in the third chapter.

***

"Goodbye, sweetheart," Aarti kissed her husband goodbye as he left for work for the first time after being abducted and released after his wife and son had consented to fuck each other for the pleasure of his abductor. Of course, Raj knew none of these details. In fact, the little that his wife had told him about that night had seemed muddled and confused: the sort of thing you might expect from someone who is desperate to spin a story, no matter how unconvincing, because the truth is unspeakable. Of course, you might also expect such behaviour from a woman whose brain is somewhat addled from the trauma of her husband's abduction and who does not wish to say a great deal about this unpleasant experience. Raj had, predictably, invoked this second explanation with the result that what had happened a week earlier between Aarti and Vikram remained between the two of them, the abductors and their 'clients'.

Aarti waved, smiling, as her husband's Honda pulled out of the driveway until Raj could see her face, before abruptly turning around to head back inside, her face sombre yet purposeful. It was time. Much as she enjoyed her husband's company, she needed him to be away before she could broach the subject with her son she had run through mentally at least a thousand times in the intervening week. For seven days, her husband had not given her the chance to share some alone time with their only son. This was annoying to her, and to Vikram, it was... she did not know. Vikram had been inscrutable all this while, performing to perfection an imitation of a loving son who has never had sex with his mother. It was good, she supposed, that her son was such a good actor, and she was pretty sure that her husband had not an inkling of what had transpired between them.

Thankfully, her workaholic husband had gone, and would stay gone for a good few hours. Time enough for her to have a little heart-to-heart with Vikram.

Her son was sitting on the sofa in the living room, pretending to read a newspaper. He had not gone to school today, telling his father that he felt ill. Aarti thought she had a pretty good idea what had brought on this sudden onset of 'fever', but had kept her speculation to herself.

Aarti sat down next to her son. Vikram looked away from his newspaper to glance momentarily at his mother's knee. His mother's crossed legs had caused her robe to fall away, very becomingly he thought, to leave a good part of her left leg exposed. He glanced up to look at her face.

"Beta," Aarti began, "We can't just let what happened hang in the air. We have to talk."

"What is there to talk about? That -- bastard, made us do something, and we did it. For my father."

"Yes, but, what we did -- mothers and sons aren't supposed to do that. And certainly not the way we -- I mean we actually -- enjoyed it, you know."

"If you want me to say sorry, I'm not going to," said Vikram, unable to meet his mother's gaze, his face a mixture of obstinacy and embarrassment.

"No, no, that's not what this is about. If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I'm the parent, after all."

"Hey, we're both adults, mom. If we enjoyed it, so what. I'm not emotionally scarred or anything, and neither are you, I think."

"It's not that simple. Look, I know you probably don't want to hear this about your mother, but I've always been very -- liberated, sexually. And I want you to have a healthy attitude towards sex. Because believe me, it can be the most wonderful thing in the world under the right conditions. Otherwise, it can be...unpleasant. I just hope you weren't damaged in any way by what happened."

"You really don't get it, do you?" a tremulous note had crept into Vikram's voice. "I'm not a child. I was forced to do something, and I ended up enjoying it. I am never going to regret that. And nothing you could do to me could ever damage me. In fact, what you did, what we did -- it was the most beautiful thing I've ever done. You're a beautiful woman and you happen to by my mother. What more could I want? I love you."

Aarti took her son's warm hands in hers, words escaping her. She had certainly not been expecting this monologue. To her surprise, her eyes had become moist, and all she could do was stare helplessly as her son continued looking unabashedly at her, his face inching closing to hers.

A feeble hand came up in a half-hearted attempt to fend off her son's advances, but Vikram was gaining in confidence. He grabbed hold of the resisting hand, pushing it down to his mother's side and crushing his lips against hers. Her lips resisted, but capitulated to her son's urgency. He reassuringly massaged her arm, moving up her arm and under her robe till his fingers poked out of his mother's night-robe, squeezing her bare shoulder.

"THIS IS WRONG!" screamed a desperate voice inside Aarti, but it was powerless against the passion that was rising up inside her body. Between her son's ardour and the unspeakable cravings that were taking over her body and soul, there wasn't much she could do to avert the inevitable.

She resigned herself to the primal urges of her body and allowed her son to ravish her. She loved the feel of his hands on her skin and closed her eyes to shut off all other stimuli so that all she was aware of was her body responding to her son's magical touch. Sensing his mother's barriers falling away, Vikram had become bolder and moved to her more intimate parts. Pushing back her robe over her shoulders so that the only thing holding it in place was the friction to the cloth afforded by the skin of her arm -- and unreliable force which could cease to act at the slightest of tugs - he cupped her breast. He loved the feel of her stiff nipple against his palm, and moved his hand in slow circles with her flesh in his grip.

Aarti cradled her son's chin as she returned his kisses, allowing him inside her mouth. She ran her hand over his flushed cheeks and affectionately through his soft hair -- an almost unconscious gesture of affection she had often used to express her approval since Vikram was a boy. She moved her mouth and lightly kissed all over his face, before burying her own face in her son's neck. Vikram groaned in pleasure, and removing his hand from her breast, fumbled with her robe.

Aarti reached for her front and undid the only piece of clothing on her body in one swift motion. She placed her hands on Vikram's shoulders to get him to stand up along with her, and allowed the dress she had worn to bed to slide off her body and gather in a heap on the floor.

Vikram was still clothed. To remedy this state of affairs, she roughly pushed down his shorts, freeing his erect cock which oscillated because of the sudden motion, and rolled up his t-shirt over his head and over his raised arms. A thrill passed through Vikram as his mother's actions reminded him of his childhood, when he used to raise his arms in preparation for his mother to remove his shirt. Same motion, different purpose, same mother. The woman who had loved him since he was born now gazed at his body with adoration. But mixed with adoration in her eyes was unmistakable hunger. She loved him, and she wanted him, her son, to love her back, but as a man.

"Let's take this to your bedroom," said Vikram, the first words either had spoken since they had started the abrupt foreplay.

She nodded.

He stepped out of his shorts which now lay on the floor, and, clutching each other's hands like teenage lovers, they both moved to the place where they would consummate their passion alone and in dignity, away from the prying eyes of perverted abductors.

On her husband's bed, Aarti fucked Vikram.

Dispensing with the oral sex, she pushed her horny son on his back and climbed on top of him. Holding his hands and pressing them down behind him, she moved her chest to and fro, tantalizing her son with her full breasts, inviting him to use his tongue on her nipples. She moved her palms over his chest, stopping to feel his racing heart, grabbing some of his chest hair in her fist.

She bent down and gave him an open-mouthed kiss. She French-kissed her son while she moved her feet to caress his. She entwined her toes with his as mother and son continued their tongue-fucking. She withdrew one foot and ran it seductively over her son's ankle and up his leg. Rising up and lifting her dripping cunt, she suspended it in mid-air for her son's appreciation.

Vikram reached forward for his mother's cunt and positioned it slowly over his vertical penis. Aarti gently lowered herself and admitted all of her son inside her body.

"You're bigger than your father, Vikram," she smiled, "I'm going to make you so happy."

She knew what she was doing was sinfully, unspeakably wrong, but she also knew that it just couldn't be any other way. What had happened in that bungalow that night had irretrievably altered the course of her relationship with her son. This was how she and her son were meant to be, and this was how they would be.

She moved her pelvis to slide her slippery hole up and down over her son's cock, as he mauled her breasts, her shoulders, her neck, slipping one finger inside her mouth so she could suck on it. Aarti supported herself by placing her hands on Vikram's well-toned abdomen.

"Mom, you're wonderful. Let's do this every day for the rest of our lives!" Vikram was delirious from the pleasure he was receiving from the motion of his mother's tight pussy over his cock. Aarti had her son tightly in her grip with her pussy, and she was moving it up and down and in a circle to give his penis sensations so exquisite they were painful.

"Fuck! I'm coming, I can't help it," screamed Vikram, not giving a damn about what the neighbours might think if they heard him fucking his mother so ferociously, and shot gobs of his hot seed into the passage that had brought him into this world.

Aarti increased the speed of her humping, desperate to bring himself to orgasm before Vikram went soft inside her. She fucked his cock mercilessly, until she felt her own climax taking over. She threw her head back and moaned like a bitch in heat as she climaxed all over her son's still erect cock, the convulsions of her pussy sending Vikram's sperm deep inside her womb.

Once the pleasure had subsided, she collapsed on top of her son, her hair strewn all over his face and neck.

They lay like that for a while, basking in the afterglow of their passion. They knew that whatever line that had still remained had now been crossed forever. There was no coming back from the world they had stepped into.

For what seemed like an eternity of cosiness and comfort, mother and son lay snuggled up to each other, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears, unable to keep their hands off each other even after copulation had been completed.

After about half an hour of lying like this, Aarti felt her son's young cock begin to stir in her hand, and smiled.

"You want to do it again?" she whispered coyly into her son's ear. The jerk his cock gave was all the affirmation she needed, and she lay back and spread her legs to welcome her son inside her.

This time their lovemaking was less frenzied but far more satisfying. Vikram's staying power had temporarily increased, and he was able to pleasure his mother much longer. He fucked her one after the other with his cock, his fingers and his tongue, bringing her off each time. Aarti repaid her son by assaulting his balls and cock with his mouth, taking his seven-inch member all the way in, driving him crazy with her experienced tongue.

Vikram got on top of his mother and entered her with his cock for the final time. Mother and son gave themselves up to each other and fucked slowly and sensuously, holding each other close and revelling in the perfection of each other's bodies.

They reached orgasm together, Vikram groaning as though in pain as he emptied all his cock had to offer in his mother's pussy, Aarti biting her lip as she tried to prevent herself from announcing to the neighbours just how much she loved her son's fucking.

The rest of the day was much the same, with neither bothering with clothes or other articles of modesty. They frolicked like a newly-married couple that can't get enough of each other, punctuating their naked horseplay with bouts of comfortable and immensely satisfying lovemaking. They had only fucked twice, and yet they understood each other's bodies like seasoned lovers, and each made sure that their partner had as much fun as they did.

When it was time for Aarti's husband to get back, they changed into decent clothes, and went back to their mundane routines.

When Raj returned home to greet his wife and son, he found his wife watching TV and his son chatting with friends on his laptop: in other words, a perfectly normal mother and son.

***

Aarti rubbed her eyes and looked at the bedside clock. It was 1 am. She had only slept for two hours. She had made love with her husband tonight. The sex had been good, but she had realized that nothing Raj could do to her body could match her son.

The night was deathly quiet. Silently, Aarti slipped out of bed and exited her bedroom.

She cracked open her son's bedroom door. Vikram was sleeping, but not peacefully. His bedsheets lay scattered all around him, exposing his bare chest. A smile rose to Aarti's lips when she saw his hands were down his boxers. Her son was masturbating in his sleep. Thinking of whom? she wondered. She was pretty sure her son's dreams featured lewd images of his dear mother.

She felt the familiar warmth rising up in her again... No, it was too risky. But then... she bit her lips, in the midst of two conflicting choices. Eventually, her lust won out, and she wordlessly entered her son's room, closing the door gently behind her.

The soft slithering sound of her robe sliding off her body was followed by the almost imperceptible creaking of Vikram's single bed as she climbed in next to him, pushing him slightly to make room for herself.

Vikram's face twitched slightly as a warm hand was placed over his hand, assisting him in jacking off his dick. His hand was gently replaced by another, more dextrous one -- one which seemed more than willing to pleasure him in his sleep.

She looked up and grinned almost lasciviously at her still sleeping son and took his ear between her lips.

"Huh... mom?" Vikram awoke.

She put a finger to his lips to silence him.

"Just lie back and have fun," she whispered into the ear she was nibbling.

Vikram looked stunned to see his mother's naked form next to his body in the very bed she used to tuck him into not so long ago. The night light lent her body a calm, graceful quality quite different from the unabashed lewdness earlier in the day. He turned his head slightly and took in the elongated shadow of their two forms curled up next to each other.

He let his hands roam over her body, teasingly caressing her pubic region but not quite touching her cunt. Aarti's pelvis involuntarily thrust itself at her son, hungry for the attention of his fingers.

They lay like that for a few minutes, mother and son, she gently tickling his balls and massaging his cock, he savouring the damp warmth of his mother's cunt on his fingers.

Once they were both aroused, Vikram rolled over on top of Aarti, her legs clenched around his butt.

He eased his cock into her and fuck her gently, careful to minimize the sound of his shaft sliding in and out of his mother's passage.

They fucked like this for several minutes, stopping anxiously whenever the bed made a creak. After some trial and error, they calibrated their motion so that their fucking was almost soundless.

Vikram started to come in his mother's pussy, barely stifling a groan, and placed a hand over Aarti's mouth to stop her from moaning as she, too, reached her peak.

When they were both done, they lay in each other's arms for a few seconds, before Aarti pecked her son's cheek, said, "Goodnight" and retired to her bedroom for the night.

***

This state of affairs continued for two more weeks as Raj left for work every day and Vikram left for school. The moment he was back he and her mother would pounce on each other. They would make love in every possible location location: In the shower, Aarti's bedroom, Vikram's bedroom, the living room sofa, on the carpet, even on the kitchen floor.

They had become each other's drug and every second each spent waiting for the opportunity to get their fix was pure agony.

Weekends were particularly hard, when apart from groping at each other when Raj was not around or playing a little footsie across the dinner table, all incestuous activity was on hold, apart from one more instance of Aarti giving her son a midnight fuck as his father slept next door.

Aarti made up for the lack of her son's cock by being particularly vigorous in bed with Raj. The moment they retired for the night and their son switched off his bedroom light, Aarti would be on her husband like a tiger, merciless in her demands for carnal satisfaction. Raj was a little overwhelmed by this sudden change in his wife, but not completely surprised. After all, Aarti had never been a prude.

Vikram, for his part, would lie awake in bed and slowly tiptoe to his parents' closed door, listening to his mother's sighs of pleasure, her manic utterances of her husband's name as he pleasured her. A weird sensation would pass through him as it occurred to him that it was probably her son's name Aarti was thinking of in these moments. He would peer through the keyhole and catch a glimpse of his mother's legs spread out under her husband, matching him thrust for thrust in the age-old coital rhythm. If he was lucky he would get direct line of sight to her cunt and nipples.

These images would fire up his loins, and he would begin stroking his cock, masturbating as his parents made love just a few feet away from him. She would breathe out her husband's name in between her inarticulate moans, but who was she really thinking of? The thought of his mother fantasizing about him as she was fucked by his father was too much for him, and his cock would explode, forcing him to catch his semen in his hands, and hastily return to his room.

***

When Raj informed Aarti that he would be away for a week on work, her pout of disappointment did not quite reflect the emotions she was feeling. Aarti was screaming inwardly in joy, her pussy on fire. One whole week! One whole week with her and her son alone!

"I'll make it up to you when I come back, Aarti," said Raj, "Try to keep yourself busy till then."

"I will."

Vikram was pumped, too. After they had both bid his father goodbye at the door, he broached a subject that had been on his mind for a while.

"Mom, I have something I wanted to talk about."

"Ah, you want to confess about spying on me and your father having sex."

"No, not that," Vikram's face reddened, "And I haven't been spying on you."

"There's no need to deny it. It kind of turns me on to know my son is so... kinky."

A suggestive smile lit Aarti's face.

momandme
momandme
100 Followers