For Her: Two Women in Love

Story Info
Their playful joking turns into much more.
1.8k words
49.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm looking outside at the snow we've gotten today. It's gorgeous, simply stunning. My mind wanders off to her and wills us both to be playing outside in the snow.

In my head we're walking back from the train station, talking about something or other that isn't all that important. We're laughing and smiling and occasionally we stare too long at each other and so I blush and turn away.

I look down at the snow and simply cannot resist.

I watch my mitten dip down to grab a handful and I'm making a snowball. I hear her protesting and she runs ahead. I laugh gleefully forgetting how red my face was a few moments ago. Her running is futile. She can't outrun the freezing bit of snow I lob at her back.

I smile smugly as I hear the thwack as it breaks apart.

She yells something about me being dead as she runs ahead, dipping her own glove down into the snow. I run to catch up, grabbing my own snowball on the way. We throw them at one another and keep it up as we both run towards my apartment. As we near the corner at the end of my block, I toss the last one at her.

It nails her square in the back of the head.

She looks at me and laughs, the light from the streetlamp glinting off the flakes in her hair as she shakes it off. She stops & sticks her tongue out. I keep running towards her and reach her. I take my right mitten off and bush the snow out of her hair and her hair from her face.

For a moment, I can't breathe because I realize how close I am to her.

I can smell her shampoo.

I try to say that I'm sorry, but my mouth opens and no words come out. I'm frozen, with one of my hands buried in her hair, while I look into her beautiful eyes.

I forget what I was sorry for.

Hell, I forget where I am.

But she breaks me from it when she grabs my other hand.

We just stand there with the flakes falling down around us in the middle of the street, looking at each other, wondering who or if anyone one will make that first move.

I squeeze her hand and with my hand buried in her hair, I pull her towards me. We laugh slightly as my glasses start to steam up, but I kiss her anyhow. It's soft and I taste the sweetness of the lip balm on her lips. We lean back, me looking through fogged eyes. I untangle my frozen fingers from her hair and I can do nothing but smile.

I step close to her again, this time her gloved hand pulls me to her and we kiss again. Her breath is warm. Her lips soft. The tenderness is staggering.

We just stand close, sharing our breath and all I can think is how I always wondered what her lip balm would taste like.

Finally, I back away, but we continue holding hands.

We don't say a word. We just walk towards my apartment.

A million thoughts go racing through my head, but I can't hear any of them because just one keeps echoing about how soft her lips are.

I fumble with my keys and she laughs saying that I look like she feels. The spell's broken a bit and I tell her that she made my knees weak. She shakes her head in disbelief and looks down, blushing like I had just minutes or was it a lifetime before?

I ask her if she'd like some hot chocolate. She says that she'd adore some, so I wander into the kitchen, get two mugs, and pour the milk. I slide them into the microwave and start unbundling. I realize that a lot of me is wet from our snowball fight so I ask if she's cold. She says yes and that her jeans are sopping wet from where I hit her with a slush ball. I leave the microwave and wander into my room, grabbing a chemise that will definitely fit her as well as a blanket.

I hand it to her and she smiles, starting to take off her shirt.

I disappear into the kitchen. Her boldness is a bit much for me so quickly. I stir the hot chocolate in and grab the container of cookies I made. I walk back into the living room where she's curled up with the blanket and hand her a mug while putting the cookies and my own mug on the end table.

I tell her I'll be right back that I have to get into something warmer myself.

I dig through the drawers in the my room, pulling out a pair of wool socks, my track pants, and a long sleeved tee. I start pulling my shirt up over my head and I feel cold fingers tracing over the tattoo on my back.

I turn and she's standing there, the chemise half hanging off one shoulder.

I pause, not sure of what to do, so she takes my shirt from my hands and puts it on the bed and steps closer. Once again I can smell her shampoo as a blush spreads out across my chest and up into my face. I look down and she tilts my head back up to look her directly in the eye.

That one finger holds so much power as she uses it to pull me to her for another kiss, just as tender as the first two.

Only it doesn't stop and soon I can taste the chocolate on her tongue as it brushes against mine. I pull her tight to me, forgetting how shy I was a few moments ago.

I can't help it.

I just need her.

I drag my hand over her bare shoulder and that blush in my chest turns to fire as it finds its way all the way out to my fingers and toes.

Suddenly I forget to be coy and I'm desperate to feel more of the skin. I tug on the chemise and she obliges holding her hands at her sides so it can slip down. I lean down to kiss her neck and bite slightly at the softness of her skin.

I kiss my way out to that teasing shoulder and bite there as well, enjoying the feeling of my teeth pressing gently against her flesh.

I brush my face lightly across her chest, breathing in her scent.

I grin evilly as I bury my face between her breasts and zerburt there.

She laughs hard and pushes me back on the bed, tickling me and asks me if I wasn't trying to get my freezing jeans off. I bite my lower lip and just nod. I don't think I could get any words out if I tried.

She unbuttons and unzips my jeans. I lift my hips as she slides them off. I'm left in my panties and my bra.

She slides onto the bed next to me, completely naked. I sharply take in my breath and forget to let it out as her skin touches mine. She pulls the blankets up over us.

She grins wickedly and tells me that body heat under blankets will get us warmer faster.

I finally remember to breath as I laugh.

I slide close to her and kiss her again. She reaches around to my back to take off my bra and then slides her hands down my sides, removing my panties on her way down. For a moment we just grin at one another.

I really can't take it, so I timidly reach out a hand and slide it up her hip, over her waist, up her ribcage and brush the side of her breast.

I hear her own sharp intake of breath.

I rest my hand there for a second, before sliding it down to gingerly cup her breast. I lean forward to kiss her again before sliding my kisses down her neck and down her chest, taking her nipple into my mouth. I gently kiss it and slide it across my tongue. I nibble there, flicking my tongue across it before kissing my way across to her other breast.

I lean back and smile at her before kissing her tummy. I'm there for a bit, covering its softness in kisses.

I push her onto her back on the bed, sliding my way down beneath the blankets.

First I kiss her left hip.

Then her right.

Then I kiss her where her left leg joins her hip. Then the right.

I part her thighs and kiss the inside of each of those.

I simply breathe on her mons, not touching it yet and inhaling her scent.

I smile when I feel her hands on my head, urging me closer.

I chastely kiss the top, where her labia meet before going back to kissing the spots where her legs meet her hips. She feels my grin and guides me back where she wants me. I press the flat of my tongue against her and freeze, simply feeling her placing more and more pressure there.

I hear her breathing change and I finally bury my tongue inside her and drag it up to taste her clit. Her hips already start bucking and I simply enjoy the taste of her until her hips are uncontrollable and I feel her pulling at the blankets.

Then her back arches and she lets out a scream as I taste her pleasure pouring out of her.

Smirking, I climb back up and simply hold her through her final shudders and then kiss her. We lay there, locked in an embrace for sometime until I hear her breath change as she dozes off.

I slide my hand back down over her body, gently caressing her tummy, breasts, arms, shoulders, legs as her eyes flutter someplace between being awake and being sleep.

Carefully, I slide my hand back between her legs as she unintentionally parts her thighs for me again in her sleep. Slowly I caress her there. I slide my fingers over her clit while I hold her in my arms. I smile as I kiss her breast as her eyes finally open completely. She pushes her hips against my hand to gain more pressure and I pull away slightly, keeping the teasing up. Finally when she utters please, I press harder. My fingers find her g-spot as my thumb rubs over her clit and within seconds her back is arched and she's stifling a scream in my shoulder. I lean forward to let her scream into a kiss as I take her over the brink again.

We lay there tangled, her protected within my arms. My last thought before I fall asleep is about how our hot chocolate must be cold by now.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
Evergreen Kiss Sarah and Meaghan find love.in Lesbian Sex
Valerie Single moms meet and fall in love.in Lesbian Sex
Not a Home She meets an intriguing gray-eyed beauty.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories