For His Mistress's Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Man reveals his feminine side.
1.6k words
4.15
49.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I shivered from the chill in the air. Though the temperature was around 75 degrees the cool cement of the ground did not help in preserving my body heat and neither did my lack of wardrobe. I shivered again taking deep breathes each time to calm my nervous soul as well as to clear my head in preparation. My Mistress had told me to dress nice for our meeting, the first in several months, and I opted for attire that I found sexy to wear and hoped she would like my choice as well since I also got her a matching set. I prayed that she would like this sight, though I admit I probably looked incredibly ridiculous in the bustier and thong. A smile creased my lips as I recalled the afternoon I had bought this particular outfit and the rush that transformed me.

I had been incredibly busy with work and the limitations of my social life were felt most deep regarding my new Mistress. It seemed the world came crashing in as she entered my life and I so wanted to straighten everything up before I gave myself to her fully. She had felt ignored and I so wanted to make it up to her that I decided to shower her with gifts of my desire and my devotion. I decided that the gift of lingerie would be the best present since it not only was her favorite attire, but it pleased my eyes and my heart to see her so elegantly , and sluttily dressed.

I was trying to find my way in the mall, being too manly to look at the kiosk for directions, when I heard a woman make a statement regarding something sexy. I turned around and saw a rather plump female holding up a very large black lace bra.

“Now this is sexy, I would love to show this off ” she said to herself in a raspy voice. I could tell that the piece was turning her on and the stirring in my pants gave my thoughts away. I walked into the store directly to the display. I was going to do it. I needed a rush and the thought of wearing those satiny lace panties made my cock grow harder.

I had been turned on by ladies’ lingerie since I was a child, but only let myself wear it when I was older. I felt powerful when I wore the frilly thongs, panties and bras under my very masculine attire never letting on at the taboo that lay under the façade.

This would be something new for me though since I would not feign this as a gift, but let it be known that I was making this purchase for my own wear.

I fingered the lacy under things and felt the soft interiors of the bra cups. I held up panties and thongs trying to decide what colors I liked and how I wanted them to fit. The high cut briefs in royal blue satin were sexy with a V cut out in the middle, as were the pink lacy bikinis. I couldn’t decide so I moved on the bras the whole time being spied upon by the woman who had intrigued my interest at the beginning. She smiled at me and though her face was cute, she wasn’t my type. I smiled back and went about looking at the tops. I picked up the black and fuchsia lace bra like top and asked her what it was called.

“It’s a bustier,” she said. I could almost hear the wheels spinning in her head. I wasn’t ready to reveal myself to her so I thanked her for the information and carried on my inspected of the piece.

The lace was wide and interwoven with sheer mesh. The fuchsia threading vined through the black creating a sexy yet non-revealing look. The bottom flowed down from what would normally be under the breasts to probably mid stomach. The straps were adjustable and elasticized. It looked like it would fit around my barrel chest.

I knew that this was the moment when I would either go forward with this or run scared. The adrenaline pulsed in my veins as I took a pair of matching panties and walked towards the saleslady. The store was pretty empty so I asked her in a hushed tone if I could try the set on.

She looked around and then back at me and had a smirk on her lips as she took the tag for 2 items.

“Come with me” she said leading me towards the dressing room. I wanted so bad to look over my shoulder, but I didn’t, keeping the illusion in place of my nonchalant attitude. All the while my cock strained against my pants as a dewdrop of pre-cum formed by the zipper.

She showed me into the dressing room, which was empty and handed me the tag. “I would have never guessed” she said and smiled. I think I made her day. Something to tell the girls that night over drinks.

“There was this beau-hunk of a man in the store today and he wanted to try on bras and panties, I couldn’t believe it. He was such a masculine guy I never would have thought him to be one of them.” She would say and all of them would giggle and move on to the latest chat about sitcoms or real life TV.

I thanked her and closed the door behind me. The feeling inside of me was so raw. I felt so hard and so excited I felt I could cum at any moment. Trying on ladies lingerie in a woman’s store was one thing, but cumming all over the dressing room was another. I didn’t want to be rude.

I took off my shirt and pants and boxers looking at myself naked in the mirror. I could tell the bustier was going to fit fine even though I didn’t have any breasts. I was firm and large, but I chose wisely the A cup. I first put on the thong stepping into the lacy open holes and sliding them up my legs. A little snug, but that was OK with a mini triangle in the front to place my cock. It wouldn’t be hidden by this piece of fabric since it had already become fully hard. I admired the look in the mirror and proceeded to the bustier. I put it on backwards in order to work the catch like I had seen many of my girlfriends do. I turned it around and placed my arms in the holes. I straightened it and gazed upon myself in the mirror.

What I was doing was strictly taboo and what made it even more against society’s standards was that I enjoyed looking at myself all dolled up. I was the slut, the whore, the sissy. At least in appearance. I knew deep down it wasn’t the attire that made me get so excited, it was the taboo aspect. I turned around and looked at my ass parted by the string and decorated at the top by the fuchsia triangle.

“Is everything Ok in there” the sales lady asked. I knew she was getting worried that I was a real pervert and making a mess of her pristine fitting room.

I assured her everything was fine and that I would be out in a minute. I watched myself again very pleased with my gumption and my finesse in making this a reality. I knew my Mistress would be so pleased that I did this, though I know she would want to accompany me next time. I imagined her in this set with her voluptuous breasts up and parted and revealing creamy cleavage. The thong would cover her patch of fur in the front parting her lips (possibly) and sliding between her ass cheeks. I felt my control wavering as pre-cum spilled onto the front of the panties.

I rushed to remove the bustier and left the panties on since they were already tarnished. I took my boxers and the bustier to the counter. The lady was giggling as I approached and asked how I found everything.

“Loved it, I’ll take it plus another set in 36D with size 7 panties. She quickly assembled the other set and rang up the pieces. I explained that I was wearing the thong and that she could just put the boxers in the bag.

She handed me my receipt and smiled at me again then let out a heavy sigh,

“I really didn’t figure you as one of them, “ she repeated.

“I’m not” I assured her picking up my package and strolling out of the store.

My pace quickened as soon as I was out of sight trying to get to a place of privacy. The rubbing of the thong and the feel of the lace against my cock made me strain for control. The lacy triangle of the panties wrapped around my cock feeling like a callused hand jerking me off. A callused man’s hand possibly. Oh my mind went wild with the cum ready to burst forth from my aching cock.

I got to the car and threw the bag in the back seat. I looked around as I undid my pants and released my cock from behind the lace. The front of the panties was covered in lustful pre-cum and I immediately stroked my cock wanting so bad to release the cum. Soon my request was granted as I spilled onto a napkin. I laid back against the seat and watch my now flaccid member fold down against my crotch. I tucked it back in the panties and zipped my pants.

Recalling this adventure only made my body ache more in the crisp air. I knew she would be home soon as I longed more than ever to be at her command.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers