For His Mistress's Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes what he has coming to him.
2.3k words
4.11
42.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

I heard a car coming up the alley and moved to the left a little to be hidden from sight, though with all the shrubbery I knew I was out of view. Her silver BMW drove right past the patio into the spacious garage as I looked down afraid to meet her sunglassed glance. The engine was turned off as the solid sound of the door opening sent shivers up my spine. The door quietly shut as the pristine echo of high heels sounded on the tile floor. Their sound drew nearer as she opened the screen door and her perfume permeated my brain with familiar inspirations.

“Hello pet” she said sweetly almost with a smile in her voice.

“Hello My Mistress” I spoke with a slight stutter.

“I see you have taken to being a sissy,” she said walking around my femme-clad form. “Is that what you are? A sissy for me?”

“Anything for you My Mistress” I spoke, slightly more confident.

“That’s right, you are anything I want you to be, sissy” She pulled my hair and drew my face back.

I closed my eyes not casting my glance upon her until I was instructed.

Her breath was close to my ear as she whispered, “You look like a naughty boy dressed in his mommy’s underthings”. Her whisper was harsh, but the sting of her warm breath made my body quiver.

“This is what you give me after all this time, a sissy boy?” She was now right in front of me as my forehead was pushed against her mons and the fragrance of her pussy fed my imagination.

“I told you, I like my men masculine and my women feminine” She pushed my head into her crotch to punctuate her statement. I knew from her scent that this was turning her on and therefore my own body was on fire.

“Do you have anything to say for yourself?” she stepped back as my body went slightly forward wanting to be closer to her body, her sex.

“I wanted to please you Ma’am, I brought a set for you” I whimpered, torn over the fear of the humiliation and the stimulation.

“You think a simple set of lingerie is going to get you back in my good graces?” I was ashamed for thinking so petty.

“I am sorry Mistress, I will make it all up to you” I begged for forgiveness.

“I know you will” she whispered sweetly. She picked up my bag and clothes that rested on the table, “Follow me” she said opening the door to her home. “On your knees” she added.

As instructed I crawled into her house on my hands and knees welcoming what lay ahead.

She had never let me know what would transpire this evening and knowing her wicked mind I couldn’t comprehend. She had done some strikingly mischievous things with me before and I hoped, and feared she would do the same this evening.

The floor was polished wood with lush ivory rugs on one of which I sat back on my heels as instructed. She lifted my chin as her lips laid a wet warm kiss upon mine. I knew that at this moment I was allowed to look at her. My body ached as I avoided her direct glance, but it was shivered as I looked at her sexy business attire. Her red hair was pulled back in a clip showing off her innocent features and pale skin. She looked almost like a schoolgirl, but I knew the dark woman under that fresh, nubile façade. Her makeup was light, except for her full deep red lips which pouted slightly, those that just warmed me with a kiss. Her voluptuous body was clad in a black wrap around blouse which was cut low and barely hid her ample cleavage. Her full hips were caressed with a plaid skirt that fell just above her knees as naughty black fishnets graced her calves. Her average stature was accentuated with the black patent leather heels that gave her 3 or 4 inches and showed off her defined legs.

“You have been a very naughty boy, my pet and you must learn your lesson. Do you know what lesson that is? She turned from me and bent over to open a case on the floor. Her skirt rose up and I saw the lacy tops of her stockings and the garter belt holding them in place. I was so enraptured by this vision that when she stood up I surprised to see the collar in her hand. “Afraid to speak?” she teased.

I was wondering how to answer. What was my lesson? I was afraid to speak for fear that I would say the wrong words. She was a lot more difficult than other Mistresses I had played with and really broke into my psyche. It wasn’t all sex with her; she wanted my mind and soul too. I looked again at her with the collar in hand and wanted to give it all to her.

“The lesson is to not make you wait. You are my Mistress and I am here for you whenever, wherever and however it pleases you.” I said praying with each word that I spoke correctly.

I knew I had when a smile appeared on her lips. “Good boy” She patted me on the head catching me off guard as she yanked my hair.

The collar was placed on my neck and buckled into place. She had it lined in soft fur to protect my skin and neck, but bound it tightly to make sure I knew that this was my point of crossing over. I was pleased to do so.

“Stand up”

I stood keeping my eyes down and now towering over her. My 6’4” frame was no match for her 5’8” build with the power she emanated and cast over me. She took my cock out of my panties and played with the hardness. I ached with her touch wanting more as her warm caresses stroked my member. Her member, it was all for her. She let go and took a red satin ribbon between her hands and lifted my balls with it crossing over in the front to make it tight. This caused my sack to expand and the skin to tighten with her squeeze. She wrapped the ribbon once more around my balls and continued this braiding all the way down my cock and back up again to make a bow at the base.

This bondage was divine to my body. The ribbon’s pressure against my veins caused my cock to get harder and this made it tighter, a thrill that was both frustrating and pleasurable.

She then smacked the present before her and said like a bratty child, “Mine!”

I was more hers than she knew. From just this simple display I was enamored. “On your knees” she instructed. Quickly I fell to my knees as she put a lease through the collar. I was then lead to the garage which had a mini dungeon to one side. The two-car garage was spacious enough not only for her car but a cross, a sawhorse, cage and a suspension rack from the rafters. She led me to the sawhorse and had me climb on. The wooden plank at the top had been modified to support a larger man and with me being almost 260 pounds this was appreciated. It was covered in a plush fur and velvet with metal O rings on the front and back to put me in my place.

She did just that by tying my wrists and knees to the horse with thick cotton rope. Her knotting skill was well versed and I couldn’t have escaped if I had ever wanted to. My cock, bound and hard, was pressed against the inside of the panties and the horse by my weight and ached from the pressure. I didn’t move however so as not to displease her. My mind raced with this pain as the first blow of the flogger was administered.

I cringed with shock not pain as the gentle sting warmed my ass. She did it again and again in a rhythm that was easy to place and then she would change it sending shocks through me and into my imagination. I thought of her dressed so business like putting me over her desk and administering these blows for a job poorly done. I wondered if she had ever done this with her employees, men who would adore being under such a woman’s power.

She concentrated on one cheek as the other felt the cool breeze from the leather fingers on the flogger. I could smell the erotic fragrance of the soft lambskin tendrils. My mind faded to her again dressed in leather, a favorite attire of my fantasies with heaving exposed breasts in a cut out bra and tight leather mini. My cock ached more with each fantasy.

Her attentions moved up my body to my shoulders and upper back with a pleasing sensation followed by the loving pain. I could feel my ass was warm and the thin band of my thong was tight in my crack causing irritation that felt wonderful along with the fingers. “Have you learned you lesson?” she asked as the flogging stopped.

“Yes Mistress” I answered hoping that she would release me and let me sup from her divine pussy.

“I don’t think so,” she said as the paddle came down upon my ass. I jumped as much as I could bound like a slave. That was a harsh slap and another one followed causing another jump. I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing as she administered many more, a count I soon lost track of in trying to keep my composure. My ass ached and even with the soft stroke of her hand on the hot flesh I felt the throbbing.

“Nice red, my favorite color,” she said as her hand felt the heat radiating from my cheeks. “I wonder if I could make it the same color as my lipstick” she teased. I cringed at the image of my ass that red, only from blood to meet that color. Another smack and I lay wasted in my defeat. I wanted too bad to be the man, the pet, the slave for her, but was torn by her innocent look and touch and her wicked, deviant desires. This was the moment that she asked the definitive question.

“Do you want to be marked?” I didn’t know what she meant and stayed silent. She took my silence as an acceptance and temporarily marked my ass with 4 whacks from a cane. Oh the agony of this. I had never been struck so harshly and yet so lovingly before. I held my cries wanting only to please her in my strength. I knew that I would be welted and bruised for days by this marking and though the future would be unpleasant the present was unreal.

When she was done her hand felt my pained bottom and this only created more agony and ecstasy.

Weak and broken, I was untied and lead off the horse and into the house. My whole body ached in this soul shattering experience, but deep down I felt stronger now under her hand. She led me to her plush lounger as she sat before me. I held myself up unable to rest on my heels.

“Show your devotion” she said with firm tone and sweet inflection.

I laid my head on her lap and felt the scratchy wool on my face. My hands caressed her calves feeling mesmerized my the looped netting of her stockings. I could smell her excitement and this invigorated my body and soul. I forgot of my own place and drew all my energy to pleasing her.

My hands felt the bones of her knees tracing them in and out of the fishnets as my nose prodded under her skirt like a dog. Kissing the insides of her legs, my hands spread her thighs with ease and grace as she wished for me to please her. I felt the tops of her stockings with my fingers letting them crawl under the lace and touching her soft skin. My lips followed suit traveling further between her full thighs. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders resting my face just inches from her sweating pussy. She did not keep it from me, with no panties to hide the bald lips and curly haired mons. I let my finger invade her slowly as she let out a gasp, searching for that spot that sent her wild. I added another finger feeling her push against them like a cock as they found the cushion that when pressed drove her mad.

I maneuvered my tongue over her clit to take her within and out leaving no spot untouched. She rode my fingers with eyes closed as I spied upon her face. Innocence lost as she clenched my fingers tightly in orgasm. I knew how to get her to cum. The gush of her excitement filled my hand and my mouth as I placed my lips over her hole. I let her taste her cum on my fingers savoring her erotic juice, the elixir of my desire filling my mouth like a suckling babe.

Taking her one step further I placed my wet fingers against her rosebud bringing her hips up and my lips tight on her clit. They spread the taboo entrance and slowly entered the soft crevice. Her moan was loud and enticed me to push further filling her ass with 2 fingers. My teeth nibbled on her clit as she begged for me not to stop, a thought that never crossed my mind.

Another gasp and tighter this time she clamped down on my fingers shivering and quivering as the wave over took her. She held my face close to her clit as her body gently gave way to a loose feeling of satisfaction. I removed my fingers and held her legs as I rested once again on the lap of my beloved.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers