For His Mistress's Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
He prepares her for the evening ahead.
1.9k words
4.02
28.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers

"I must get ready for my guests," she says rising from the chair her fingers petting my head like her dog.

I follower her still on my hands and knees into her bedroom where I gaze upon her as she disrobes. Like a ritualistic dance she allows me to spy upon her flesh with each trace of clothing falling to the floor, though I am left several feet away and not allowed to touch her silky skin.

"Warm the water" she says not even looking at me, but at her own reflection in her large mirror. I crawl on all fours to the bathroom and start the water setting the temperature just to where she likes. I plug the tub and take out her favorite scented oils mixing them with the honey under the counter. I lay the dish into the tub letting the warm water meld with the fragrant mixture to envelope the room in the scent of orange blossom and pine.

As I turn back to her, I see her sucking her own nipple, biting it as the full breast is gripped in one hand. One of her feet is resting on the dresser revealing her sex in the reflection as her other hand opens the lips for a pinkish grin. Oh how I long to taste this, to be plunged into it head first and never to come up for air. My cock stirs in its bondage straight before me as I rest back on my heels. She catches me gazing upon her with my wanton lust and lets her breast drop so her hand can slam the door in my pathetic face.

I am hurt to be held back from such an image, knowing that behind that door she is finding ways of pleasuring herself without need of me. My temptation grabs hold as I let my hand slowly stroke my cock, knowing that if I am caught I will be severely punished, another turn on.

The images in my imagination of what may be transpiring behind the door make me pump my laced endowment faster. I can see her watching herself as her fingers invade that sweet hole, reaching up into the depths for the ledge of her spot. She loves watching herself almost as much as I love watching her. The way she holds her breast to her lips in almost a graceful gesture stinging her nipples with her own devilish nibbles, similar to the ones she bestows upon mine.

The curves of her form bent into this exotic dance resemble an adored goddess of Hinduism. As if encompassed in many hands her moans on the other side of the door swell as I am made aware of my own need to release into my hand. Her shattering squeal is punctuated for my pleasure I am sure, as anyone within this neighborhood is sure to hear her delights vocalized. With heaviness her foot is placed back upon the wood floor and the steps grow louder. I take my leave and release my cock to position myself upon heels and hands at the bathroom door.

Her face is flush as she opens the door to me. Full breasts heave with excited breath as she comes down from her orgasmic high. She smiles at me now, playful after her satisfaction. As she strides past me her fingers are placed against my nose and mouth, as I smell the sweetness of her sex. Two fingers penetrate my lips allowing my tongue the luxury of this taste, the elixir I dream of.

I follow her into the bathroom as she checks the water temperature with her toe and closes her eyes in the amorous scent of the oils. Slowly she lowers herself into the bath sinking below the waterline, her nipples pointing straight out in the frigidness of the air to the contrasting water. I take my place at the side of the tub lathering the wash cloth with jasmine soap.

My domestic duties may seem not as arousing to others as they are to me. This bending to her whim of goddess worship makes me even more her slave. The sensual touch of her flesh mixed with all the sensations of sight, sound and scent give me wondrous pleasures. Her body so relaxed under the water with breasts resting just on the top, face serene and eyes closed. This is when she appears most innocent and vulnerable and I feel the most enamored.

I lift her hand gently to wash each finger fighting the urge to cleanse them with my own tongue, moving the cloth down her forearm and elbow to her shoulder. I replace it under the water to rinse, intoxicated now from her touch and the romantic fragrances in the air.

I continued over her chest, brushing away the soap bubbles with my hand to grace the palm along the hard nugget of her firm nipple. She never squirmed or moved with her eyes shut and only her chest moving more rapidly up and down. Oh how I longed to place this bead between my lips and suckle like a child rolling it over my tongue and nibbling until the familiar salty liquid teased my taste buds. I held back from my urges knowing that my discipline inside reflects the discipline she inflicts outside. I let my fingers play with her thighs and calves making sure to leave her sex untouched for now.

The bubbles gently clean away the stress between her toes, around her ankles and behind her knees as her legs open just enough for the cloth to swab her pussy. She moves a touch more and even with the foam over her lipped form I know how lovely it is. I replace the cloth with my fingers and massage between her folds with her shifts helping me cleanse each area delicately. I can feel her excitement as my fingers glide smoothly between her lips which are slippery with her own aroused juices. I tease the pearl nonchalantly making my action seem so subtle, but she is aware and closes her thighs tightly gripping my hand in this vice.

Without her even opening her eyes nor mouth she releases me and I know that I have done enough. I continue on cleansing her ass and feeling the weight of her on my hands as she raises her knees giving me more fulfilling access.

"The water is getting chilly," she says adjusting herself to a seated position.I am disappointed to already have completed this task. Rising to my feet I help her up stealing the plush towel from the rack and I, the sissy boy, at her command dry off this body that I so covet. I wrap her warmly in the oversize towel as she picks a lotion to scent her. Tangerine, perfect with the orange and pine fragrance that is now filling the home. I wonder if she plans on leaving me tonight, here to rest on my knees as she seduces a unknowing victim to her desires. Tangerine is her fragrance of choice for seduction, a mixture of exotic and innocent. I feel my heart ache at this thought and push it away staying in the moment.

She lays the towel on the bed and reclines, as a goddess should, upon the pillows. I warm the lotion in my hands and cover her silky skin with this most fragrant cream making her more delicious and rich to the senses. I cover the front from neck to toes massaging her muscles and soothing them for her evening escapades. When it comes time for her back she rises up and bends forward to grip the end of the sleigh bed. Her back and ass are exposed and a quick daydream of dominant desire flutters through my brain. Of taking her in this position, of ramming my cock into her tight ass and making her squeal, feeling the pull of her hair in my hands. I shutter stepping back into place applying the lotion in circular strokes.

The curve of her round ivory ass is wrapped with my fingers wanting to grip the flesh in voluptuous curves. Oh how I long to be in that position, her own hands upon me to do as they wish. My cock stirs more never dropping from full attention.

She has laid out an ensemble of ease and glamour like the woman herself. I help her step into the full-length silver satin skirt zipping the back for her and fluffing the folds. She covers her chest with a black velvet halter-top allowing the sides of her full breasts to push together with seductive cleavage. She chooses a pair of black velvet strappy sandals to finish the ensemble leaving her lingerie in the drawer and going bare under the full skirt.

"Stand up, bend over" she commands as I obey briskly. I grip the footboard of the bed bending over at the hip with my ass in the air. Her warm, gentle hands caress my ass as the fingers pull the thong between my cheeks to the side. I feel the cool gel of the lube on her fingers run around my hole and enter it to sooth the penetration I know is coming soon. The rounded head of the plug splits open my hole slowly entering me with widening sensations. Fully installed I feel my pucker wrap around the base and the bar at the bottom rest between the crack. I feel it deeply as I stand up again, rushing wonderful sensations over my whole body. She takes hold of my cock, which has released some pre-come lifting it on her fingertip to my lips.

"Taste" she says putting it in my mouth. I suck on the salty lusciousness. "This will only be the first of the come you will devour tonight." She sits me on the bed making sure that the plug plays on my insides. "Have you been curious about this evening's plans?"

I nod my head awaiting her delicious words.

"I will be having 4 couples as guests to night, all desirous of carnal pleasures. You will serve and service them as they see fit so that I am not ashamed. Both men and women will be your masters and mistresses. Do you understand?"

My mind was reeling with this news. We have spoken about me being used like a girl by a man and though at first this repulsed me, as of late I had become more aroused with the aspect. Now she is putting this ball into play and I am to be the slave sissy of women as well as men. I shiver, but my cock losses none of its rigidness, which she measures as my approval.

She kisses me gently on the lips and holds my head to her breasts as I wrap my arms around her for a romantic embrace.

"Did you check the hor d'ouevres?" she asks pulling my head away. I scramble to my feet feeling the plug move inside me as I set about my domestic tasks.

When she emerges from the room 10 minutes later she is perfectly coifed and made up, a presentation of a princess at a ball. I too have made all the arrangements of food and drink ready for these guests. I have also run through my head my desires and how deeply her explanation has aroused me.

She adjusts my bustier and panties, giving me a slap on the ass, making sure to ignite the pain of my welts. I shiver and let her know that all is taken care of.

femmepen
femmepen
34 Followers