For His Pleasure

Story Info
Punishment and pleasure scene between a girl and her Master.
2.9k words
3.98
30.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enters the room with the sudden force of an out of control tornado. His footsteps heavy, slamming with every touch of the boots. His body firm, eyes darting within the light of the dimmed room. He turns around quickly, looking to the darkened corner. Of course, he knew she was there. It was where she belonged, so she was. Her eyes dared not to lift, cast downwards respectfully; she felt his deadly stare upon her. "Approach." The single command rings forth. Her body jerks into motion as she begins to crawl across the floor to his feet. She kneels before Him, her lips brushing the toe of his boot, grateful to be his. He watches as she displays the affectionate gesture of her submission. Swiftly, his hands reach forth, grasping her thick locks, pulling her to her feet easily. His hands smoothing down her face, her eyes continually lowered. His fingers glide along the curve of her neck, fingertips rough as he massages along her shoulders. "I'm going to fuck you, darling, but not with my cock that you so desire." Listening attentively, her breathing staggers as he speaks.

"Over to the wall.” She snaps to life again, padding to the wall, standing with her back to him as he has taught her to do. Growling, he sweeps his hand over her bare ass, slapping at her high, rounded cheeks. She doesn't cry out, which pleases Him, knowing she is learning to control herself. "Get into proper position. Now." Her legs spread wide, arms extended and spread, palms flat upon the wall. Working diligently, he chains her to the wall, checking the locks before stepping back. He admires his handiwork, her ankles, wrist bound to the rings embedded within the wall, allowing only the slightest of movements from her. He moves forward, pressing his clothed form against hers. Rubbing her body roughly as his fingernails drag along her belly. His mouth near her ear as his words wash over her flesh. "You want me to fuck you slut. Don't you? You want my cock buried within that slick little cunt. Isn't that what you desire?" He can feel her trembling. His finger gliding down the perfect curvature of her pert ass, caressing between the globes of flesh. His hands continue to caress her as he listens to the response of her whimpers and moans. "Can you imagine, can you feel my spurting cock within you? Cumming upon such beautiful flesh using you, using that body, that soul which I own?" His eyes falling upon the collar about her neck with appreciation. Suddenly, his hand slips into her hair, yanking her head back, grunting deeply. "Answer me!" Her words coming in a rush,”Yes, master. This slut desires you so, for your cum, for anything you would desire for me. please use me, Master." He smiles, nodding his head as he stands against her backside. "Very good, darling"

He pulls away from her just as quickly as he stood against her. Leaving a void of coolness, she sighs softly, wanting him back. She can hear him working, the items within the toy chest moving as he searches. It slams shut, causing her to jump with surprise, her bonds shaking a bit. She feels his hands upon her tight ass, spreading her cheeks to expose the once virgin hole that he has claimed. Her head bowing, forehead against the wall as she begins to try to relax, knowing the force of His entry. His eyes watching her, noting the bow of her head, a light chuckle emerges from his throat as he grasps the handle of the crop. He kneels behind her, the sweet tight starfished hole open, relaxing. His eyes scan the reddened edges, a proud smile of his work showering his face. Easily he presses the handle against her ass, her body flinches with the slight pain. His hand resting upon the small of her back. "Still." His command ringing within her ears. Her movements ceasing, her breathing still raspy as he turns the handle slowly, to the left, then to the right, easing it inch by burning inch within her anus, before drawing it out.

His eyes rest upon her form, seeing she has stilled completely. He pushes the handle within her with blinding speed, shoving it within her ass. The tender muscle clenches, gripping the handle as her cries begin, loud and echoing. His arms cross with satisfaction as he takes a step back, gazing upon his slut. He moves back to her after what seems to be forever. Her breathing returning to regular, the handle still buried within the clamping muscles of her ass. His hand sliding beneath her, feeling her creamy slit, pleased that it is hot and slick. Slowly he begins to stroke the folds. His thumb carefully drawing her clit from its hood as he teases it. His smile is etched across his harsh features as he feels her shudder, her juices dipping onto his forearm. He begins to push and pull the handle within her ass in rthyme with the one gliding within her cunt. His hands move slowly, steadily, fucking his sweet girl. His voice emerges forth gently, "Is this what you wanted, my darling? Is this how you want to please your Master?" His fingers begin to move more insistently, curling, dragging, and pressuring the boiling flesh. Her body trying to roll against her restraints. He whispers, "Don't you dare cum yet." Her walls quivering as his fingers continue to dive, twist, the rubbing of her clit maddening. Her lips parting as she suddenly screams, "MASTER!! please!! Oh God, please!" He stops quickly, withdrawing his fingers, the crop handle, she whimpers ashamed of her outburst, able to feel His disappointment as He moves away.

For a long time there is nothing but silence, a deep, woefilled silence. Her eyes swollen, tear stained as they crack open. Her words no longer able to be held, knowing his silence equals his disappointment. "Master, please forgive this one for my outburst. I should have practiced my self-control. I have failed in pleasing you. I beg for the punishment, to be corrected of my mistake." Her voice sinking into an ache as she finishes. From within the darkness, the crack of the whip sounds, the end blazes a path along the small of her back, her cries stilled. Viciously chewing at her lower lip, a quick procession of lashes cross her quivering ass cheeks. Her head falling back weakly as the blows continue to rain upon her. The tears flooding ceaselessly, but no sound uttered from her lips. The welts already adorning her body, bright red, burning, stinging with the sweet punishment of pain. Finally, he sees the tears streaming upon her apple cheeks. He stops, her broken whimpers a delicious melody to his ears. His voice rising as he speaks. "You are mine. Do you understand what that means? You live for me, breath for me, your life is mine. To control, to keep, to guard, to protect, all of that. The only thing you have to do, is please me. What's so hard about that?" He pauses before continuing to speak. "I am not difficult. I am not mean. I am me, darling. I am your Master. I rule you. I control you. Do you fucking understand that?" His words tearing at her heart as she nods, her voice cracking as she struggles with her words. "Yes, Master, your whore understands." His hand whipping out, grasping her thick mass of hair, hissing as he speaks, his face dangerously close to hers. "You gave yourself to me willingly. You wanted the training. You wanted to submit. DO NOT make me ashamed of having given you my collar." His free hand lifting, tugging at her collar, "Do you feel that, darling? That's the collar I gave to you. I trusted that you would honor it with your behavior and you can't even control a simple outburst. You cried out when you knew you shouldn't have, that is NOT acceptable!” Her body wracked with shudders as she listens to him speak. He moves away from her, releasing her hair. He strides into the shadowed area of the room, rustling through some items.

He returns to her, kneeling behind her spread legs. She feels the hard bite of his teeth upon each of her ass cheeks. He growls deeply as he hears the tiny wince from her lips. Biting her again, his teeth leaving a deep depression upon her flesh this time. He notes that she doesn't utter the smallest of sounds, just taking the pain. He whispers, "Very good, darling." Slipping his hands beneath her, He opens a little padded clip attached to a weight of about a quarter of a pound, rubbing her little nub with his forefinger. He pulls out a small cloth wiping it free of her wetness. He spreads her folds with his fingers, clamping the exposed clit, letting the weight drop. He rocks back upon the balls of his feet, squatting as he observes her, the tremble of her thighs, the tightening of her muscles. Smiling softly, he reaches forth, stroking her calf lovingly. "Good, darling. I love to hear your silence. I know it hurts but you are doing this for me. You must think only of me and how much this pleases." Her clit is pulled sharply with the drop of the weight, stretching the ultra-sensitive piece of flesh. She feels her mind dizzying as he touches the weight, allowing it to swing just enough to pull her pearl. Her thighs glisten with streaks of her juices. He takes the opportunity to smear some of the heavenly cream upon his finger. He draws is fingers into his mouth as he watches his doll shudder. The flavor of her heat bursting within the warm recesses of his mouth. His hands reach forth, clutching her hamstrings tightly. His strong grip bruising the soft flesh. His mouth lowering, lapping hungrily at the feast dripping along her parted thighs, eating this offering from his darling slut. He luxuriates in the perfection of her honey, licking greedily at his delicious creation. He pulls back from her. His hands sounding off against the outer curve of her thighs, speaking firmly, "I need to hear you now, darling. Let your Master hear those sweet beggings." Her voice showered with her need to earn his pleasure, to be back within His good standing. "Master, I beg you. Plead with you. Please use me use what is yours. What you have graciously trained, created, and built, Master. Allow this one to exhibit that which you have taught me, use your slut, Master.”

Listening to her silently, his cool, black eyes resting upon the bed as he turns his head, perfectly made by her, not a wrinkle upon the bed covers. The pillows fluffed and smoothed as he likes them, a single, unscented candle flickering upon the nightstands to either side of the resting place. He looks up to the hoist looming within the candlelit darkness, the hooks, chains and leathers hanging dauntingly from it. His vision returning to is darling thoughtfully. Still within his squat, he opens the clip, freeing her pulsating pearl. Moving his hands quickly, opening the bonds upon her ankles, a deep throated chuckle from him as he hears her soft breath of relief. Her feet unsteady as she stands, her little knees wobbling. He rises to his full stature, unclasping her wrists, her arms fall to her sides.

"Turn and kneel." She turns, falling to her knees obediently, scraping them upon the hard floor. He walks before her towards the bed, she doesn't move, nearly not breathing. "Bed." She darts forth, crawling with trained ease as she gathers herself upon the bed. Laying flat on her back, her legs spread wide, knowing he likes to see her exposed cunt, smell her heat. Spreading her hair from beneath her head, her arms lifting above her head, crossed at the wrists reminiscent of her early training days. She tries to calm her breathing as she hears the hum of the hoist being lowered over her. Her eyes follow the motion of the device. The chains dangling with the leather cuffs connected securely to the hooks of the hoist. He stops the contraptions movements and diligently begins to move around her, fastening her crossed wrists within two thick leather cuffs, sure they will not escape. Wrapping both her ankles snugly with the two lower cuffs. He strides back alongside the bed, his hand lifting as he presses the button. The hoist begins to rise slowly, pulling her up into the air. His tongue eases along his lips as he watches her rise, loving the beauty that she is, the sight of her hanging before him. He feels the strain within his crotch. Moving to the foot of the bed, he crosses his arms, gazing at the open treasure before him. His eyes linger, examining the dripping lips, the clean-shaven flesh. Rolling his tongue within his mouth, still able to taste His slut. Swiftly, he undresses, removing the snug shirt, which accentuated his muscular chest. The heavy boots being taken off, the belt unbuckling quickly as he opens the button of his black pants. Pulling the zipper down, her hearing acutely aware of him, hearing the teeth of the zipper crack, her excitement evident within the rose flush of her body. He moves his pants down his legs, exposing the nicely shaped legs. His fingers lifting, slipping into the waistband of his boxer briefs. He pulls them down, finally releasing himself from the confines of the under shorts. Though she can't see him undress, she envisions it in her mind, she knows the strength of his body without seeing it, without touching Him.

The bed sinks as he climbs upon it, standing up fully between her spread legs as she hangs before him. He grips a small paddle within one hand and he grasps his raging manhood in the other. He begins to stroke himself as he gazes upon his girl. The movements tight and slow, just how he adores it. He brings the paddle down upon her exposed clit gently, rapping the little pearl. She wiggles before him causing him to laugh a bit as she swings from the motion. He grasps her thigh as he releases his cock, holding her still. The paddle taps her clit lightly in a steady rhythm. He can see the engorged flesh throbbing, twitching as he rains down the gentle abuse. She shudders but yet not a sound is made as her head hangs back, her long locks brushing against the bedcovers below her. He lowers the paddle, reaching forth with his hand. His fingers find her clit, rubbing it, drawing the little button to a peak.

He speaks firmly, "Don't cum yet, darling." She utters in reply, "yes, Sir.” His wrist twists. The gentle fondling of her clit is replaced by the taps of the paddle. The blows ringing through the air one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten smacks upon her exposed clit. Her cunt turning a bright red, flushed with the rush of blood to the area. He speaks with an intense urgency, His control seething, "Sir??? You addressed me as Sir? Correct yourself, NOW!" He thwaps her with the paddle upon her sore nub as he listens to her pain streaked plea,"Master, you are my master, my controller, my ALL." He continues with the paddling upon her body. He grips his cock with his steely hold jacking the meat furiously . He grunts wildly, "Uhhh...my slut...fuckkk." He positions himself merely inches from her honeyed pussy, her delicious scent wrapping around him. His eyes dropping, darting from her abused cunt to the throbbing cock slipping through his fist. His neck muscles tense. Growls roll from his lips as he explodes. Spurt after glorious spurt of his steaming cum spray her thighs, her slit. He continues to shoot his cream onto her burning flesh. He swings her close to him, smearing his tip against her sore clit, coating it with his thick, white cream as he milks himself.

"Cum now." His order sending her body into a fit of spasms. Her desirous cries sounding through the room. He continues to rub her clit with his mushroomed head as she creams. His movements easing as she writhes before him. He withdraws, admiring the droplets of juice falling from her body, pooling upon the bed. He gathers himself, moving back to the control of the hoist. Lowering her down, she still gasps to breath, her orgasm prolonged. She falls upon the bed, her little ass plopping within the wet spot of her essence. He moves around her quickly, removing her bindings as she droops with exhaustion.

He moves to his highbacked, leather chair, relaxing as he lights the cigar waiting for him on the side table. "Approach." He says before taking a deep inhale. She rises as quickly as she can, making her way to him. He notices the soreness of her body already developing as she falls to her knees before him. "Clean me." She leans forth gratefully, her small hands upon his knees. Her mouth moves over His cock, licking, sucking, cleaning all traces of cum from her beloved Master. She delights in the task, being allowed the pleasure of touching him, eating whatever may be left of her Master's treats. He relaxes more as she works, enjoying the languid laps of her pink tongue. "Yes, darling, you did well today. Retrieve my fresh clothing, change the bed covers, and clean yourself up. I expect your return within three hours. I know you must tend to your soreness." He grins maliciously, "Now go." He smiles, placing a kiss upon her petal soft lips as she turns to scurry to perform her duties. His eyes close as the cigar scents wafts around him.