For His Will, Her Shame

Story Info
She obeys Master, but disgraces herself.
1.6k words
3.93
26k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is true.

I had a hard day at work today, so I went to the gym after work to have a swim and then wind down in the spa.

It was quite busy and there must have been at least 6 people already sitting in the spa. I was feeling a bit shy having to sit in such close proximity to strangers, trying to do the polite English thing and not make too much eye contact. I thought it better I should take my mind elsewhere. So I sat in the spa thinking about the special task you set me; to write about my fantasies.

The spa was relaxing and the water was lovely and warm. The jets started to push the air bubbles over my body as I began to collect my thoughts. I have to admit that since your 'phone call I have been unable to think about very little other than the subject of our conversation; I have been in an almost constant state of arousal. So perhaps that's why the water rushing against my skin had more than the usual effect.

I couldn't help smiling to myself as I imagined how pleased you would be with your little pet for having such a filthy mind. This was going to be good. I promise you, I'm a good girl, but I'm afraid the combination of putting together my little tableau for you and the incessant motion of the bubbles...

The water gushing against my body began to feel like a hundred fingers stroking me, caressing me everywhere without discrimination. The deep ache I had been feeling at my core all day spread up my soft belly and up into my breasts, transforming into a yearning, an itch. My nipples were hardening and threatened to strain out of the low cut top of my swimsuit. Uh oh.

Still thinking about my task, I had a really good idea by now of how best to relate it to you. Yes.

Yet another person climbed into the jacuzzi. It was getting so that it was difficult not to touch the people next to me; no room. I had no choice but to move and found myself placed where a jet of bubbles gushed forcefully between the softness of my thighs, merciless goading me to the point of no return. I couldn't move, couldn't get out now.

No! I began to blush, wondering if any of the other people in the spa with me could tell what was going on. Surely they would know! I could feel my pussy tensing up. I tried so hard to think about something else. Still I could feel the first contractions building - ohhhh. Couldn't the spa stop now? I tried to calm myself down with deep breaths. I bit my soft lips so hard I was afraid of making myself bleed, but it was too late now, ahhh, I was cumming! I fought wave after wave silently, face to face with utter strangers. Finally it abated only to begin all over, time and time again, but I was riding it now, giving in. Thank God, the jets stopped and the people gradually got out. I really hope they weren't wise to what was going on, underneath the water.

In my imagination:

You weren't saying much today; you looked so serious. This was puzzling because usually you were so chatty, happy and attentive. You just looked into my eyes as we walked to your house, hardly taking the intensity of your deep dark eyes away from mine. It was as if your gaze was reaching into my heart and taking ownership of my soul.

We went through into your living room and you threw your car keys down on the sofa. "I want you to stay right there. Don't move." you said coldly, walking out of the room. Feeling a little upset by your attitude, I sat down on the sofa.

A couple of minutes later (what were you doing?) you came back into the room. Oh, such a black look on your face when you saw that I had disobeyed you by sitting down!

You strode over to me and grabbed my face with hard with one hand, squeezing me so I couldn't budge if I wanted to, asking "Did I say you could move?"

"No." I whimpered. Before I could rethink my answer I felt the side of your hand hit my face.

"No, what?" you spat. In shock, a single tear rolled down my reddened cheek.

"No, my Master." I replied sadly, casting my eyes away from you.

Glaring at me with distaste, you say, "First you didn't have the decency to follow my command and then you fail to address me with proper respect. Right, I know what rude little bitches like you deserve."

You start pulling at my shirt, tearing it off, then my little skirt until I'm naked before you. I know better than to struggle now and just lie prone on the sofa. You pick up a roll of masking tape which you must have brought in with you and taking both my wrists hard behind my shoulders, you pull off a good length of tape. You're winding this round and round my wrists and then around my tender throat so tightly, I think I'm going to lose my breath; then I realise that I also have no prospect of moving my arms any more.

Next you reach for my ankles. I try my best to kick them away from your grasp, but you are too forceful. These you lash together also, but a little more loosely. I'm silent, just looking at you mournfully, wondering what you have planned for me now. You push my knees apart and I obediently hold my thighs open for you, trembling as I expose my pink little flower. For a moment you just look at its glistening softness, then you reach down and press a thick finger against it.

My pussy is so wet that the swollen lips part easily, stretching to allow your finger inside my tightness. I flinch as you drive your finger deep, with no tenderness. Just as quickly, you withdraw it to sup my juice. I see the first suspicion of a smile on your lips as you relish licking my stickiness from your finger; "Mmm, my pretty little pet. So tasty."

By now, I have noticed the bulge straining inside your trousers. It lightens my mood to witness the effect I have on you. You are smiling openly now, having seen my reaction to your reaction. You undo your buttons and release your cock; it's pulsing, hard and I want so badly to have it inside me, that I have to beg you for it. Your smile is quite gone.

You reproach me sternly, "No! Did I give you my permission?"

"Please Master, I need you," I plead.

Your voice raised to a shout, you roar "You stupid girl! I said no! Why are you so insolent today?"

You pick up the tape again, and wrenching off a strip, force my mouth shut, and tape it firmly closed with plenty of tape. You growl, "If you can't be quiet, I'll bloody well make you quiet!"

But you don't stop there. You take more tape and you fasten my eyes shut. I start to struggle now; you're making me scared, I don't deserve this! I can't fight you off and my world becomes dark. I can hear you leaving the room again. I don't know how much time passes before you return.

It's very quiet. I feel your big rough hands sliding up my legs, slowly, firmly stroking all the way up from my ankles to my thighs.

"Yes, you're a very bad girl," you say, rubbing my wetness, pushing me open with one hand. I can feel your breath on my neck and it's making me shiver.

"Do you like my attention, little pet?" you whisper into my ear. I nod, try to speak but my mouth is taped firmly closed - all I can do is whimper.

"I can't hear you, my little pet. What do you say?" Your voice is increasing in volume; I'm frightened.

The next thing I know something cold and large is pressed hard against my pussy. Its being forced into me hurts so much I raise a squeal in my throat. You stop, put the thing down and reach both hands around my neck and squeeze until I know better. I submit quietly to the searing pain as you push the object backwards and forwards until it's fully inside me.

You're licking my breasts, making them cold with your saliva and then you start to press your teeth into my tender nipples, letting out a low moan of appreciation for my quiet compliance. I'm shaking.

By now the inside of my thighs are slick with my creamy juices; to my surprise the pain has turned into a strange kind of pleasure. I'm starting to push my hips towards the thrust of my tormentor, which squelches as it moves in and out of my twitching snatch. As my contractions subside, you slowly remove the thing from inside of me.

You place your palm softly on my cheek and caress my face with a feathery touch, "There. You enjoyed it, didn't you? Was it really so bad?"

The tone of your voice is gentle now, tender. You're pulling the tape from my mouth, kissing me so deeply you're giving me butterflies.

Next you restore my sight. You want me to see you press your glorious cock into my soft red mouth. I take it all in, hungrily, sucking you like I've never sucked before and you're not holding back either. Before long I see you strain, you let out a deep groan and then I feel the hot surge of your cum hitting the back of my throat.

There. And I promise not to think about that fantasy in the spa ever again!