For Jamal

Story Info
POV Written for a friend of mine.
4.2k words
4.6
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
377 Followers

I laid on the sun lounger in my parents garden enjoying the sun on one of the rare hot days we get in the uk. The sun's heat feeling good on my skin. I was lucky enough not to be working on a day like this but that was because I didn't have a job or much else to do.

I lived with my parents down near the south coast of the U.K. because of dad's job. And me being only 18 and not having a job to pay my own way I didn't have much choice, plus the rent was very cheap.

I laid in my blue bikini, my eyes closed and listened to general noise surrounding me, which was very little in this quiet village. I was slightly over looked from the neighbouring houses but I wasn't too fussed as I guessed they were out at work anyway.

I stretched and opened my eyes realising I should put some lotion on before I burnt, that would be a typical British thing to do. I'm sure I saw a movement in the upstairs window next door but didn't want to look too hard just in case I was caught looking, like they nearly were.

I walked gingerly barefoot from the grass to the patio, into the house and grabbed the lotion from a cupboard and squeezed some onto my hand and began rubbing it into my chest, making sure all of my naturally pert 34EE's were covered. Rubbing down to my slim, flat stomach and around the sides before starting on my slim legs. I squeezed a few blobs on my arms and rubbed them in before rubbing some into my face.

I was about to go back outside when there was a loud knock at the door. I looked through the passageway that led from the kitchen-diner at the back of the house, past the living room and to the front door and could see the silhouette of someone standing there. "Ooh, it might be my delivery." I said to myself and started towards the door.

I got to the door and opened it without really thinking that I wasn't exactly wearing much. Standing on the other side of the door was indeed a delivery man. I looked up at this big black man, well, to be honest I look up to most people as I'm only 5'6".

"Good morning miss." You say and then looked at me, quickly glancing up and down a faint smile pulling at the corners of your mouth. "Are you Tracy King?" You ask.

"Yes, yes I am." I reply taking you in with my eyes, standing about 6'2" tall with close cropped dark hair and a close cropped beard. Biceps bulging at the sleeves, one with a dark tattoo snaking its way down your muscled arm. Tucked under that arm was my parcel. Your light brown uniform shirt tight across your chest and this was tucked into to a pair of tight dark brown, well fitting, trousers.

Black men are my Kryptonite, I go weak at the knees around them, which isn't always a bad thing. And you are ticking a lot of the right boxes, a sudden unexpected urge taking hold of me.

"Ms King, uh excuse me, Ms King."

I snapped out of my reverie and saw you handing me the scanner to sign, I took it and signed it and was about to hand it back but then I pulled it back towards me and giggled and then took a couple of little steps back away from you. I then held it out towards you. Clearly you're not close enough. Your eyes narrowed slightly. "Best you come and get this!" I said playfully.

"Ms, I'm not allowed to enter a house unless exceptional circumstances permit me to."

"Exceptional huh?" I turned and placed the scanner on the stairs behind me and then turned back to face you. "Are these exceptional enough for you?" I say squeezing my big boobs together, pinching my nipples through the thin material of my bikini top making them stand out.

You give a faint shake of your head.

"No? Not exceptional enough yet?" I undid my top and held it in place with one arm across my boobs squeezing them against me. I used my other hand to pull my bikini top away and drop it on the floor. I then squeezed my big bare boobs together. Jiggling them up and down for him then running my hands up and through my long blonde hair.

I could feel myself getting turned on just doing this for you, "Still no?" I asked innocently.

You smile and lean against the door frame."Nope, not yet." You reply.

"Oh." I look down at my bikini bottoms and back up at you, biting my bottom lip slightly. I run my thumbs around the front of my bikini waistband, hooking my thumbs in the corners and slowly pulled them down. Revealing my recently, clean shaved pussy. They dropped the last foot and I stepped out first with one foot and flicked it with the other towards you. Your arms folded across chest, your biceps bulging and almost splitting the material. There was also something else bulging but this was in your trousers.

"That's exceptional." You say and step inside the house and close the door behind you. Your hands go to my waist and then up to my 34EE's and squeeze them, pinching my nipples gently. "Maaaan, do I love big white titties." You say leaning down and burying your head in mine, your lips and tongue running all over them. I run my hands over your head as you do.

One of your hands drops from my boobs and goes down to the round globes of my bum cheeks and gives them a good squeeze too, before giving it a playful slap. And again and again. I start undoing the buttons on your shirt before helping you slip it off, running my hands over your solid chest, leaning forward and kissing it.

Your hand found its way between my legs and up my inner thighs, a finger brushed against my already wet pussy. Spreading my lips slightly, a small moan escaping my lips. My nails running down your six pack to your belt, I nimbly undid this and got to your button and zipper. Your trousers dropping the to floor. A large bulge in your grey boxer shorts. I grabbed it through the material and squeezed it, my excitement and anticipation growing.

"You like big cocks?" You ask.

"Uh huh, big black ones are the best." I reply looking up at you with a smile on my face as my hand slipped inside your waistband and felt your warm, meaty, thick cock for the first time. I drop to my knees and knelt on the hard floor of the hallway, your massive bulge inches away from my face. I leant forward and gently bit it teasingly through the material.

I then pull your boxer shorts down a little and reach in and pull your big black cock out, the elastic waistband pushing your big balls up into view too. It certainly was an impressive looking cock. I wanked it gently as I admired it. It was at least 11inches long, slightly curved and thick with it.

I guide the tip towards my mouth and began sucking on it gently. A small moan coming from you as my mouth twists around your cock, going back and forth as my hand did the same. My other hand pulled down your boxers, your trousers still around your ankles. I raised my hand back up to your heavy balls and gave them a playful squeeze. "I hope they're full of cum!"

"Oh yes, ready for your face, slut."

"Hmmmm, slut! I like it." And I gobble your cock down hungrily, sucking it long and deep, my hands bracing myself against your thighs. Your hands going to my head as you start to face fuck me, your cock easing down my throat with each thrust. Your balls swaying and slapping into my chin. I pull my head away, your cock bouncing out of my mouth, long strings of spit hanging from it to my mouth, dripping down onto my big boobs as I gasped for air.

You sway your hips, making your cock slap me in the face before you take hold of it and push it into my mouth again. My tongue swirling around your helmet at first before you push it deeper and it disappeared down my throat. You hold it there for what seemed like ages before I could pull away and gulp down more air. Back down my throat it went, your balls squashing against my chin.

I reach up to take your cock in my hands but you grab my hands and pin them above my head against the wall, smiling down at me you guide your cock into my open and willing mouth. Your cock now sliding effortlessly in and out of my mouth and down my throat, spit spilling out, dripping down my chin and onto my tits. I taste your precum as it starts to gently ooze out of your cock and then it pulses.

The first stream of cum fires straight down my throat, you pull your cock out and it continues to pulse, cum spraying out your cock and covering my face, stream after stream of hot, thick, sticky cum spurting from you cock and streaking across my face and into my open mouth. I'm drenched in your cum and can feel it running down my face and neck. Your push your cock back in my mouth and I swallow the last few drops of your hot spunk and try to look at your through cum covered eyes.

"Such a good slut!" You say pulling up your trousers, "I've got two more deliveries to do and then I'll be back. You best be ready for me?" You say and leave me on the floor covered in your cum.

I try to say something but you've already left. I head upstairs to get showered and ready for your return. I still don't know your name.

I've just finished drying my hair and tiring it into a ponytail when I see your delivery van pull into the driveway. I haven't bothered putting any clothes on as I figure, they're not staying on for too long.

I bound downstairs as I see your outline fill the window on the front door and open it. "Hey, what's your names?" I ask.

"That's not important to you." You reply. "What is important is that your naked and I'm still horny as fuck." Closing the door behind you as you come in. You pull my naked body towards you and hold me as you bend down and lock your lips on mine, your tongue entering my mouth and tangling with my tongue. Your hands squeezing my bum. "Let's go upstairs." You say and scoop me up easily in your manly arms and head upstairs.

I guide you towards my bedroom at the front of the house and you through me onto my bed. I lie on my back looking at you as you stand expectantly at the end of my bed. I squeeze my big, white 34EE's together for you, pinching my nipples again. Then run a hand down my stomach to my spread legs and run my middle two fingers into my already wet pussy.

You start unbuttoning your shirt and discard it to the floor, then your trousers and boxers, still watching me as I finger myself and then lick them clean. Your massive black cock pointing at me, rock solid. "Come and get it." You say, placing your hands on your hips.

I spin round on the bed onto all fours and crawl towards you, opening my mouth and taking your big black cock back down my throat effortlessly. A little moan escaping my lips as I do. Enjoying the taste and feel of it once again. You lean over me and run your hands down my back to my bum, squeezing my bum cheeks and slapping them playfully. Your cock pushing down my throat as you do.

You easily spin me round on the bed and I'm back on my back in front of you, I spread my legs wide for you. Two fingers on my right hand spreading my pussy lips for you, inviting you in. My anticipation growing at the realisation I was about to be fucked by you.

You take hold of one of my legs, your other hand on your cock as you angle it towards my wet pussy. The head of your cock pushing at me, my pussy lips opening further and swallowing it. My muscles tense and my breath catches in my throat as you push deeper into me, then back out a little before pushing back in a bit further until your balls are pushing against me. Your full length deep inside me, I've never felt so full before, my pussy being stretched to its limits.

You begin to fuck me, slowly picking up the pace as my wet pussy smothers your fat black cock in my juices. My moans of pleasure filling the room with each thrust. All I can concentrate on is how good your cock feels inside of me, as it stretches me. My big tits bouncing back and forth uncontrollably. You grab a boob with one hand and squeeze it hard, pinching my nipple as well. Bolts of electricity pulsing through me with every pinch.

Another orgasm building deep inside of me, my hands claw at the others as I begin to shake and wryth uncontrollably under the power of your cock. I try to control it, my mind focused on the feeling you're giving me as you're fucking me. I bite my lip, my body tenses and then I cum again. I scream out loud in ecstasy, my pussy walls clamping around your cock trying to milk it. You carry on relentlessly fucking me, leaning right over me to get as deep as you can.

I manage to roll you over so I'm now riding you, trying to catch my breath before I pass out. I start riding your cock, bouncing up and down on you, grinding my pussy against you as I come down. My tits bouncing in your face as you reach up and cup them and guide them into your hungry mouth, licking them, kissing them, biting them.

You put your hands on my hips as you start thrusting up into me, getting faster and faster again, your cock seeming to swell inside of me and then I feel it pulse and you start cumming. I try to get off but you hold me in place as you flood my pussy with your hot seed, stream after stream of it flowing in deep into me. Your cock feeling amazing as your balls empty themselves inside of me.

You finally finish cumming and I collapse on top of you, taking a moment to catch my breath. As I get off of you, a flood of hot spunk shoots out of me and covers your cock. I look down and smile at the appetising site. Your big, black cock, covered with a mixture of hot cum and my juices.

I get off the bed, more cum dribbling down my inner thighs and kneel down at the end of the bed between your legs and start licking up our cum mixture. Cleaning your cock with my tongue, sucking it up and swallowing it down. Working my way down to your balls, taking my time on them, taking them in my mouth and sucking on them. And then working further down, you lift your legs and my tongue finds asshole and I start licking it.

My tongue darting in and around your hole as my hand holds your hardening cock, feeling it grow harder and bigger than before. My hand stroking its full length as you squirm under my tongue before jumping up and pulling me onto the bed. I'm on all fours with you now behind me, your big black cock rock solid and hungry for more.

I look over my shoulder at you as you take hold of your cock, place one hand on my bum cheek and then I feel you pushing at my asshole! "Whoa, wait."I say trying to scramble away from you, "Not dry! I've got some oil, wait, wait, wait." I reach into the top draw of my bedside cabinet and come up with a small bottle of clear liquid. I pop the cap a slight scent of strawberries hits my nose. I squirt some out and onto your cock and then message it in, making it super slippery and shiny, mesmerising to look at.

I'm back on all fours in front of you and I feel the head of your cock pushing against the tight bud of my virgin asshole. "I can't believe I'm going to take you in my ass." I say.

"Just relax, it'll be fine, I'll take it slow...at first."

The helmet of your cock "pops" into my tight hole and you slowly ease it in, taking your time, adding more oil as you go until your balls deep in my ass. You pull it out slowly, an odd, pleasurable sensation as you begin to fuck me. Slowly at first, your hands on my hips but soon you've picked up your pace again. Slapping sounds filling the room as my bum slaps into your thighs. You then stand up with your cock still deep in me and push my head down into the bed as you slam into me, my bum still up in the air. My breath being forced out of me.

Your low, deep animalistic grunts coursing through you, my tight ass must feel good around your big, black, fat cock. Your hands still on my hips as you plunge into me, fucking my ass. Pain and pleasure at the same time. You then push deep into me and I feel your cock spasm, you start cumming again. Your cum now filling my ass, pulsing and pulsing, stream after stream of hot spunk being shot into my ass. You stand there with your cock buried deep in my ass panting, sweat covering our bodies.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A voice says.

I freeze instantly, my eyes going wide, I recognise the voice. I turn slowly and look up at you, your head already turned towards the door. I peer around your leg and see an auburn, slim, attractive lady standing in my bedroom doorway. "Hey mum." I say.

"Hey Mrs King."You say to my mum.

"Jamal, good to see to you. I trust my daughter has been good to you?" My mum replies.

You pull yourself out of me gently and turn to face my mum who's walking towards us. You hug each other and then kiss, passionately, your tongues in each other's mouths. Your hands roaming my mums body through her summer dress. My mum is about the same height and build as me with a big pair of fake tits, she treated herself to these as she was jealous of mine.

"What the actual fuck is happening?" I ask.

"Me and Jamal here go back about 15 years, he's been delivering packages to us for ages and you must admit, it's a mighty fine package." She said grabbing hold of your sticky cock.

"I've made a mess in your daughters ass if you fancy cleaning it up? You say nodding towards my ass, which is still up in the air.

"With pleasure."she says. I watch as she stands behind me, he hands lightly prising my bum cheeks apart and her tongue lapping up on my pulsing asshole. "So how long have you two been fucking?" She asked.

"First time today." You say proudly.

"Tracy, you slut!" My mum says to me. "Letting him fuck your ass on the first go, he had to wait until at least the third or fourth meet to do that."

Mums tongue on my ass felt good, licking at it, darting in and pushing at it, sucking your cum out. You stand there watching us and slowly stroke your thickening cock, clearly enjoying the view. My mum then spins round and drops to her knees and takes your cock in her mouth and begins sucking on it expertly, I watch as she takes it down her throat with ease. Before pulling it out and wanking it, looking up at you and smiling and then turning to me, "I don't know if you've noticed but there's a big black cock here you need to help satisfy."

I slid off the bed next to her and started licking and sucking on your big black balls as your cock disappeared down my mums throat. I still couldn't believe this was happening. Mum was like a machine on you cock, her spit running down your long shaft onto your sticky balls and I eagerly licked at it. Taking your balls in my mouth one at a time.

I then started to kiss and lick up your shaft from one side as my mum did the other, looking into her eyes as our lips were separated by your cock. I then took your cock in my mouth and sucked on it hard, forcing it down my throat.

"Good girl." Mum said as she watched and cupped my big tits, pinching and twisting my nipples as she did. You start thrusting forwards as your cock goes down my throat, your balls slapping my chin as you do.

My mum gets herself undressed for you, she's got such a good figure for a 42 year old, and those big, pert, fake tits just top her look off brilliantly. If I look even half as good as her when I'm 42 I'll be a very lucky lady.

She climbs on the bed on all fours with her bum towards you, "pussy first Jamal." She says playfully. Your cock springing from my mouth, spit hanging from it as you angle for my mums pussy. You slide right in straight away causing her to gasp and then you begin fucking her hard and fast, holding her hips as you do. Her big tits jiggling back and forth under each thrust.

"Get on the bed too, on your back with your head here." You say pointing at a spot on the bed under my mum and between her legs. I slide under my mum, our naked boobs brushing against each other as I do, making me tingle with excitement. My head now inches away from her pussy, in prime position to see your big black cock fucking her pussy, your balls swaying into view. I feel my mums hands on my inner thigh and she pulls me across and then I feel something I'd never expected.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
377 Followers
12