For Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad finds that love is the only thing.
4.3k words
4.54
102.8k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!!" exclaimed my 18-year-old daughter as she entered our kitchen "How can you stand this?" My wife turned with only a slight hesitation to watch our daughter struggling to snap closed an obviously undersized bra.

"Stand what darling?" she asked. With and exasperated sigh my daughter finally gave up took the bra completely off and threw it into the nearest trashcan.

"All this!!" she exclaimed, gesturing to her swollen breasts, and softly rounded belly that was stretching the waist of her jeans until they too looked ready to burst.

"Darling, it's not a matter of standing it." My wife patently explained "it's a mater of realizing that it is the both the price and the reward we as women get for having babies."

"But mom" my daughter leaned forward slightly to make her point, a mistake as it turned out for at that moment her pants reached the limits of the material and with a sharp tearing sound both the front button and the left seam gave way. The button shot across the room just narrowly missing the dog is she came in from the yard and ended up landing on the stove right next to a pot of hard-boiled eggs. The now ruined pants hovered for a second and then slid down around her ankles revealing black lace panties that were pulled up around her hips but were just as obviously too small for her maternally expanded waist line.

"But mom, what darling?" my wife said with a raised eyebrow. My daughters face reddened as she stared down past her swollen breasts and belly to the ruined pants at her ankles. Her next statement was stalled as she attempted to squat down and pull the ruined pants up, but at that moment her panties chose to follow the example of the previous garment and with a almost audible snap broke along the seams leaving her in an awkward and nearly naked state. With a soft cry my daughter sank to the nearest chair and began to cry. I had not moved from my position by the oven and decided that I would remain safely invisible while my wife handled the situation.

My wife seeing my daughters distress moved closer and knelt down next to her taking her in her arms. "I think I know what's wrong darling," my wife said in a soft voice "don't worry its nothing to cry over."

"But mom" my daughter nearly wailed "Nothing I have fits anymore!"

"Is that all that's wrong?" asked my wife

My daughter looked up a hurt expression crossing her face as if her mother's casual dismissal of her problem was a personal affront.

I decided that it was time for me to step in and I came up on the other side of my daughter and sat down in the other chair. "I think what your mother is trying to tell you." I began "is that it's not really that big a thing that you don't have anything that fits anymore. It shouldn't be too hard to find some new stuff down at the mall."

Looking over my daughters head I could see the approval and a gleam in my wife's eye that told me I was going to definitely end up spending more than a little bit on both my girls. My daughter stopped crying and looked to her mom who nodded. With a cry she turned to me and hugged me. When she stood back up I told her to go put on some sweats that would fit and that we would go as soon as she was ready.

Slipping off her ruined clothes she took a moment to pose for me in all her naked maternal glory. I already had a raging hard on from when she hugged me but seeing her standing there swollen breasts rising from her chest like ripe melons her softly swollen belly curving into the smoothly shaven expanse of her crotch. It nearly made me cum in my pants and I decide that I was going to have to do something about it before when went to the mall. My wife saw my look and what my daughter was doing. With a roll of her eyes and a tolerant chuckle she turned back to the sink knowing that it would be at least an hour before we actually left.

I rose and followed my daughter out of the kitchen and up to her room. Entering behind her I wrapped my arms under hers and cupped her full breasts with my hands and gave each swollen orb a gentle squeeze. Knowing how sensitive her nipples had gotten in the past two months I rubbed them gently as I pressed the tightly stretched crotch of my pants against her butt.

"oooh daddy." She moaned as she leaned back into me, pressing her butt into my crotch and letting my hands take the full weight of her breasts.

I kissed the back of her neck as I continued to play with her nipples and massage her breasts. I could smell her perfume and beneath that the enticing smell of a woman aroused. I felt my dick twitch in my pants as she rubbed up against me. I kissed her the side of her neck and then worked my way up to her ear where I nibbled gently on an earlobe.

She turned her head slightly and I kissed her on the lips, a long lingering kiss that sent shivers though both our bodies. When we stopped I looked her in the eye as she said "take me daddy, take me now the way you did the first time."

The first time, I thought back to that magical night two months ago when my daughter and I finally realized our love for each other and consummated it in a way that I still found hard to believe.

It was June and school was just out, my oldest girl and favorite daughter had just graduated from high school with honors and several scholarships to her name. She would be going away to college after taking a year off. The graduation dinner I threw was extravagant to say the least and I had thought that she would take advantage of at least one of the several boys who attended. After the party we settled down for a summer of relaxation. My company left me financially independent and since turning over operations to a select group of mangers two years previous left me with a lot of free time on my hands. I spent most of my time tending to my ranch, a inadequate term for the nearly 10,000 acre spread that included two lakes, four full fledged rivers a small mountain range, and a herd of horses that brought me more pleasure than money but produced more than a few racing kings and queens.

My wife had given me four children at the time of my daughter's graduation and promised me as many more as I wanted and she could bear. She was young, nearly a decade my junior, she and I had married the moment she turned 18, and barely a year later she had bourn me a daughter. I raised my children with an easy hand and not to many rules to curb the naturally rebellious tendencies of all children. My eldest and I were close through out her childhood and adolescent years only growing apart as she became a teenager and a woman.

That June was the stormiest on record and many days were spent in doors doing nothing but relaxing, a state, which I did not find natural. It was about the middle of the month when fed up with sitting idle I put on a rain coat and made my way down to the barn to do a little work on the stalls and tack. I had been at it about an hour when I heard the door at the far end of the stable bang open and then shut. Thinking that the wind had unlatched it and was trying to tear it off I got up out of the tack room and started down the isle. I had taken no more than a few steps when I realized that the door was not open and that my eldest daughter stood in front of it soaking wet. She had come down from the house without a raincoat and the water pouring from the sky had plastered her thin shirt to her skin and was nearly transparent. The light summer dress that she was wearing was nearly in the same state and I could see that she was clearly not wearing anything underneath her clothes.

Seeing me paused in the aisle she walked towards me, hips swaying. "Mom said I should come down here and get you." She said, she walked up to me and took my hand. "What's wrong daddy?" she asked and then followed my gaze and promptly blushed a deep red which made her even prettier than before. I had never seen my daughter naked and this was as near naked as never mind. I had thought about my daughter as a woman in an abstract fashion firmly keeping my thoughts from those areas that I knew I shouldn't tread. She smiled up at me but I could see that she was beginning to shiver in her soaked clothing. Turning I pulled her down the aisle into the bunkroom that was normally occupied by the stable hands that I keep on the ranch during the summer. As the storm had made it impossible to do any work I had paid them off for a month and told them to go home. "Strip" I told her bluntly as I rummaged in the cupboard for a blanket. I heard the wet splat as her clothes dropped to the floor. Without turning I tossed her a blanket and told her "Dry yourself off with that and wrap this other one around you when you're done and get into the bed by the heater." I listed to her moving around trying to keep my mind firmly away from imagining what my daughter looked like completely naked. It didn't help that the image of what she looked like soaking wet wouldn't leave me alone. I heard the bed creak softly as she got in. turning I stepped over to the heater controls and turned it on, soon the room was warming up but it didn't seem to be helping her any as she lay underneath the blanket, eyes slightly glazed shivering as if caught in a cold wind. I quickly realized that she must be suffering from hypothermia and without a seconds thought I stripped my clothes off and slipped into the bed with her. Her skin was like ice and as I pressed my body against hers sex was the last thing on my mind

It was hours later when I felt her stir against me; we had been laying together back to front. I had not taken my boxers off when I got in bed with her figuring to maintain modesty while still allowing for the maximum benefit of my bodies heat. She turned over and I found myself being hugged by my naked 18-year-old daughter. Her full breasts pressed against my chest and I could feel her hot breath against my neck. I opened my eyes and looked down at the top of her head. She snuggled closer to me as I tried to diplomatically move my hips away from her body. It didn't work, she continued to snuggle up to my, I worked my way backwards until I was up against the wall. She pressed up against me and made a soft mewling sound as my tented boxers came in contact with her belly. I moved my hand and placed in on her shoulder attempting to push her away, "don't" I heard her softly beg "please daddy don't push me away"

She was awake, how long she had been like that I didn't know but I knew that I had to do something before things went too far. "Honey," I said into the top of her head "this isn't right, we can't be like this."

"I love you daddy, how can that be wrong?" she asked into my chest.

All the responses that I should have given passed through my mind. I loved my daughter I wanted her in the worst way possible but I knew it wasn't right I knew I shouldn't even be thinking about such things. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair behind one ear trailing the shinny auburn tresses down her jaw and across her neck. I pulled them gently over her shoulders and looked down upon her smooth skin. The strong line of her jaw, the soft curve of her neck, the smooth line of her shoulder, the full swell of her breast, the warmth of her body as it pressed against me.

I felt my dick twitch as my hand moved down her back tracing the edge of her spine until I found her buttocks. Spreading my fingers over the swell of her posterior I felt her muscles shift under my fingers as she continued to press herself into me. Tracing the line of her hip I let my hand move between us as I found the smooth skin of her crotch. "You shave?" I asked startled. "Do you like it?" she asked. I responded by kissing the top of her head again. I knew it shouldn't have surprised me, some part of my brain told me that my wife wasn't the only one who would shave down there.

My fingers followed the curve of her body, between her legs, soft folds of skin slipped beneath my fingers. She shuddered under my touch; I could feel her heat increase as I moved my hand deeper. Hot dampness covered my fingers as I pressed the index finger between her folds, she moaned and kissed my neck. "Daddy please." She whispered, I knew what she wanted. My erection was painfully trapped between my body and hers. I brought my hand up and caressed her breast. I knew I couldn't wait any longer it didn't matter anymore. My mind screamed at me to stop but my body demanded more.

Pressing against her shoulder I rolled her onto her back. She looked up at me desire burning in her eyes. Her skin was flushed and her nipples swollen into hard points that thrust from her breasts like the tips of mountains. I could feel the heat radiating off her body, the need in her eyes was like the need in my soul. She reached down and pressed down on the edge of my boxers with her thumbs. The waist caught on my erection and I reached down with one hand to help her. In short order I was completely naked. As soon as the boxers went over the edge the bed she had her lips pressed to mine, our tongues entwined.

I brought my hand up to her breast cupping it gently squeezing it; I rubbed my thumb over the nipple. She moaned again, arching her back pressing her breast into my hand, her body to mine. My dick rubbed along the outside of her thigh; I could feel the trail of pre-cum it left on her skin. I broke off our kiss and stared deeply into her eyes, I could see the same desire that burned in my chest staring back at me. I realized then that I was lost and that I should give into the inevitable.

I started to move off her but she put up her hand to stop me. "Daddy please, I need this, I need you!" she begged. "I know darling," I responded "and I need you but I need to get a condom first because I know you're not on the pill right now."

"It doesn't matter daddy, I don't care about that, if it happens it happens and it will be a wonderful gift that I will treasure always." I started to try and argue her out of it but she put her hand to my lips and I could smell her arousal on her fingertips. "Take me now daddy," she pleaded, "I am yours and whatever happens is because of our love."

I gave in and shifting myself back over her body lowered myself between her legs. I didn't stop there I slid down the bunk until my face was even with her breasts. Kissing her smooth flesh I worked my way in a spiral pattern towards her nipples. Her back arched pressing her breasts into my mouth. Sucking her nipple in my mouth I swirled the hard flesh with my tongue tasting her body. Grabbing the nipple with my teeth I bit down gently lifting my head I pulled up her breast with my teeth enjoying her cries as my hand moved up and cupped her other breast my thumb teased her breast. She squirmed beneath me, her cries filled the room, her skin became slick with sweat. My remaining free hand moved between her legs, my fingers caressed the smooth skin on the inside of her thighs, moving up I ran my fingers lightly over her outer lips. My thumb found her sweet spot and gently flicked it. Her cry was music to my ears; my fingers immediately became damp with her fluid as it surged from between her lips.

"Daadddy…" she cried. I smiled as I switched breasts. "ooooohhh… daddy please…!"

I hummed as I bit down on her other nipple, deep in my throat projecting the sound out of my body and into hers. My fingers pressed into her pussy, my thumb making repeated passes over her sensitive clit. I pressed first one finger in to the first knuckle and felt how incredibly tight she was. Then a second finger followed the first and I realized that I even with all the lubrication that she was producing that I would not be able to get any more fingers into her. I pressed the two fingers deeper into her; much to my astonishment I very quickly came up against her hymen. I had thought that she would have lost it years ago to some passing boy. I released her nipple and looked into her eyes, she met my gaze. "Daddy" she whispered "I've been saving myself for you." It was an incredible moment, realizing what my girl had done for me. "Please…" she whispered again. "Take me, take me now daddy."

I pulled my fingers out and raised myself on the bunk "This will hurt a little darling." I said as I moved between her legs again. She simply nodded, as I lowered myself. Moving forward the head of my dick touched her pussy. I could feel her body tense under me. I shifted lower and pressed the head of my dick into her, parting the lips slowly savoring each moment. I felt the damp heat of her body as I pressed in it surrounded me. She was tight; I took my time deliberately drawing it out allowing her to adjust to my massive dick invading her body. I reached her hymen and pressed against it. She arched under me as I slowly stretched the barrier. After a few minutes of gently pressing against it I told her "this will hurt, but I have to do it." She nodded as I pulled out slightly and with a hard thrust broke through her hymen and slid all the way into her pussy. Her yelp of pain was lost against my shoulder as she clung to me her body trembling. I asked, "Are you alright?" She nodded against my shoulder.

I didn't move, letting her recover and become accustom to my presence within her body. After a while she relaxed and I began to stroke myself in and out of her tight body. I could feel her growing tighter as I continued to play with her breasts as I moved in and out of her body. Her juices flowed soaking my dick and dripping out of her pussy and onto the bunk. She moaned and cried out as her orgasm rose, I could feel my own orgasm rising in time to hers.

She clung to me, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my head as I buried my face in her cleavage. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer and switched the tempo of my thrusts. Moving faster and harder, she clung to me tighter her cries growing. I felt her pussy clench, my breath stopped for a moment and as the walls of her pussy started milking my dick I came. Spurt after spurt after hot spurt of potent sperm jetted into her body. Pressing my dick as deep into her as I could go I came again and again as her body milked me for every drop of my potent seed. She shuddered against me as her orgasm took her. I held on to her tightly, doing nothing more.

After a while her breathing slowed and she loosened her grip on me but did not allow me to pull out of her. My dick was still hard and I could feel the heat of her body and the seed I had shot into her. We did not speak for the rest of the night, words were not necessary and as the storm that had brought her to me passed away to the east and the sun rose we made love again. Slowly, there was no need to rush, our bodies moving together. My seed filled her again and again; it spurted out of her pussy and dripped down her thighs and over her buttocks to soak the bunk. Movement became and effort my muscles protested the abuse but I drove them on until I could not move, then we slept, coupled together our bodies joined and twined we slept the morning away and awoke as the sun reached it peak. In silence we rose, I dressed but her clothes were still wet so I bundled her in a blanket and carried her back to the house.

My wife was waiting for us; I could hear the sound of the TV in the front room and the juvenile laughter of my other children. The look in her eye was clearer than words, she knew, and more than that she approved. I carried my daughter, my lover into the house and up to her room where I laid her in bed and covered her. She looked up at me a small smile playing on her lips. Silently she reached a hand up and touched my cheek. Grasping her wrist I kissed the palm of her hand then turned and closing the door behind me I went back down to the kitchen and my wife.

A month later my daughter and I were lying in bed as the sun rose over the house. My wife was in the kitchen making breakfast. The other kids were elsewhere in the house making the usual adolescent racket. I watched as the new risen sun streamed through her hair as she lay facing me on our big bed. She smiled at my look and then snuggled closer, burring her head in my chest.

12