For Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Father discovers Love is as Love does.
2.2k words
4.49
58.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last I stepped from my boxers, my thick penis standing rock hard. Smiling she knelt down and gripped my shaft with one hand and my balls with the other. Leaning forward she ran her tongue around the swollen purple head. I moaned, she had learned well how to start with me. Licking all the way down the shaft she shifted her hand and slowly sucked my balls into her mouth rolling them around gently while stroking my hard shaft. Letting my balls go she came back up to eye level with my one eyed mouse and opening her mouth she slowly slid my shaft in. Clamping down with her lips she slid forward until I could feel my shaft down her throat. She began to swallow rhythmically and then to move my dick in and out of her mouth, never letting go completely. Playfully she let her teeth trail along the vulnerability of my shaft it felt so good that I didn’t say anything about it. She cupped my balls with her one hand while the other played with one of her tits.

I could feel the cum rising in my balls but her grip was preventing anything from happening. My hips were bucking and with each thrust into her mouth I could feel myself going further and further over the edge. Finally I reached down and grasped her by the hair, jamming my dick down her throat I came. Torrents of cum ripped from my body flooding into her mouth filling her throat, puffing her cheeks out, spurting out of her mouth to dribble down onto her swollen breasts. My balls emptied themselves into her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could but the rest dribbled out around the corners of her mouth and dripped down her jaw and dropped with wet splats to her swollen breasts. When my cum stopped flowing she licked first her lips then began scraping the spilled cum off her breasts and sucking it off her fingers, humming in pleasure.

Lifting her up from where she knelt on the floor I kissed her full on the lips, tasting my cum as our lips and tongues met. Trailing kisses down her jaw and throat I gently pushed her back until she fell into bed. Her increased maternal weight made the sturdy mattress and squeak slightly. I followed her down by bending over and latching on to one swollen sensitive tit. “mmmm… aaaahhh… ddddaaaddddy…” she cried as I began sucking on her aroused and swollen tit. Smiling to myself I sucked harder, knowing even as I did that it was too early for me to get anything, I latched on to her tit with my teeth and reveled in her cries and moans of pleasure.

Resting my weight on the bed I caressed her thighs with one hand. Trailing my fingers lightly over creamy flesh. Lightly, as a feather I let my fingers trail down the outside of one thigh, reaching her knee I moved my hand inside and traced my way back up to the shaved triangle of her crotch. I let my fingers linger in her warmth for a few minutes as they teased and caressed her swollen sex. Trailing my finger up her swollen lips I reached the top of her slit and caressed the smooth V of her crotch. Tracing the outline of her swelling belly I lifted myself up so that I was partially over her, my hard dick hanging down just barely touching the highest point on her belly lightly with each beat of my heart. Lowering my head I kissed her again teasing her with my tongue. I traced her lips savoring the sweet mix of her body and my cum, salty and tangy mixed with the sweet sensual softness of her young skin.

Shifting myself further over her body I lowered myself between her legs just barely letting the swollen head of my cock caress her sex. I could feel her hot dampness and the inviting warmth of her body so eager to wrap itself around my thick intruder. Teasing I pressed the head of my dick against her entrance until her lips just barely parted. I continued kissing her while I flexed my dick up just brushing her clit before trailing up to the smooth top of her crotch. Relaxing I kissed down her neck as I pushed the head of my dick in a little further in feeling her hot juices begin to coat the tip of my shaft. Moaning she tried to thrust her hips down over my shaft in a vain attempt to capture the instrument of her most pleasurable torucher. I pulled back never letting more than the head of my penis enter her body. I teased and kissed and caressed her body with my penis, mouth, and tongue until she shuddered with pleasure at each breath.

I was ready even more she was ready, her eyes glazed, her breathing deep and erratic, her skin flushed, breast swelled, and juices flowing. I knew she would not last much longer and so with one long thrust I pushed myself into her, spreading her lips and stretching her passage. As tight as she was her body instantly gripped me tighter and my thrust into her body slowed. Her back arched and her breathing became harsh, low moans issued from the back of her throat. Deeper I penetrated into her hot tight channel. She gripped me with a painful intensity that pulsated and massaged my shaft until I felt that I too would lose control before my task was complete.

Reaching the entrance to her womb I made one last thrust pressing my swollen head against it. Raising up I pulled back curving my withdraw as to rub my shaft over he clit. It became too much for her and as I pressed myself back into her body she came. Gripping the bed as if to keep from flying off her back arched further. Grinding her pelvis against mine, thrusting her breasts out, she tilted back her head and let out a primal scream of pleasure. Her pussy gripped my shaft in a crushing embrace, I felt my balls draw up into my belly and hot cum roared out of me as I bottomed out. Bracing my knees on the bed I gathered her convulsing body up tearing the sheets from the bed as I did. Kneeling I held her as she moaned and twitched in the grip of a powerful orgasm. Her pussy continued to contract and massage my penis long after I had stopped Cumming. Her skin had long since returned to is normal cream color before she opened her eyes still glazed from the soul shattering orgasm she had just experienced.


Relaxing I lowered her again to the bed, my hard shaft still embedded in her hot sex, her breathing still harsh and irregular, I rolled over so that she was resting on top of me. Her head drooped against my shoulder and her breathing slowed and evened out, her legs draped over mine her swollen breasts pressed into my chest. Wrapping my arms around her I held her as she slept, not in the least surprised or disappointed at her reaction. The emotional release that she must have felt and very definitely needed after the scene in the kitchen would have tired anyone out, and the pregnancy was certainly taking it own toll upon her youthful energy.

Laying there with my arms wrapped around her, my penis still rock hard buried in her hot wet sex. Her breasts and belly pressing against me, her head resting on my shoulder, I realized that this wonderfully precious precocious 18 year old girl who had unselfishly given me her love, her body, and her seed was no longer the coltish youth whom I had been making love to for the better part of a year. She was a woman, full grown in the flush of youth, bearing in her the physical confirmation of her love for me, for herself, and for her mother.

Over the months that followed she grew and swelled and bloomed. Her belly expanded, the smooth skin stretching and tightening. Her breasts swelled until they rested upon her swollen belly like ripe melons ready for picking. Her once balanced and graceful movements became awkward and slow. Her body changed in marvelous ways, and I never once ceased to love her deeply. The slow days passed and summer, changed to fall, and gave way to winter. The snow piled high on the house confining everyone to the indoors, she more than anyone felt this restriction but she never complained.

We made love whenever she felt like it and as she grew more cumbersome and less mobile I stayed by her side more and more. Never neglecting my wife whom after four month of her daughters pregnancy announced her own.

It was mid winter, nine months had passed since that fateful day when I discovered love again. Snow and sleet roared outside the house and piled deep against the eves. Inside was warm and snug, I lay by my daughters side bathing her forehead with cool cloths, moistening her swollen belly with warm towels, holding her hand as she strained against the contractions that shook her body. My wife knelt at the foot of the bed shouting encouragements to her daughter as she attempted to push the baby from her body. Crying out my daughter writhed as her body fought her in it bid to rid itself of its guest.

Calling out my wife encouraged her to push one more time and with a yell that shook the lamp at the side of the bed she did and my wife received the first of our children. Crying my daughter looked up over her much-deflated belly and saw her daughter for the first time. But there was more to come, her belly had been so huge and distended that my wife had privately told me that she suspected twins and as always she was right. Not more than a quarter hour after her first daughter was born she went into labor again and several hours later as the new day began she delivered a second daughter, identical to the first who now lay quietly wrapped in a warm blanket in the crib that had held her mother. Twins, alike in both beauty and charm.

Cradling my daughter in my arms I rocked her back and forth murmuring soft endearments as my wife cleaned the bed and remade it. Laying her down her eyes drooping in weariness she gripped my arm and asked “do the please you daddy?” smiling I kissed her forehead, “more than you could possibly imagine, my sweet love, daughter mine.” A soft smile curved her lips as she relaxed into sleep. Standing back from her I covered her body with a light blanket and tip toed softly out of the room.

I knew that these would not be the last “new additions” to our family, the babe my wife carried within her would only be the latest in what was to be a long line of children born by the two most important women in my life.

Afterward

The storm had long since blow itself out and snow drifted with errie silence to the high drifts that surrounded the house. I sat in my study and contemplated the pristine whiteness of the fields and the hills. The road was buried and so I would need to get out the snowmobiles if we were to go anywhere and that was exactly what we needed to do. But that would wait, my mind buzzed with fatigue from the long and trying night. I was so tired that I did not even hear the door open or the soft tread of a person entering the room. I was startled when I heard a soft cough and turned to find my second eldest daughter kneeling by my chair.

She knelt by my chair and looked into my eyes. I could see questions there and knew that I would have to answer them even if they were never asked. Smiling I patted her hand and said “I can see in your eyes the questions you will not ask, and so I will answer them for you. I love you all, you mother and eldest sister the most. You my second daughter are without parallel but you deserve more than you fathers seed. Wait until spring and then find yourself a boy whom you can live with. Bring him here and if you like stay and raise your family with us. But as for me, I have your mother and your eldest sister and could want no more.”

Smiling she rose and kissed me on the lips. Then she turned and walked back out the door. Months later as spring brought new life to the earth she walked back through that door with a man who would later turn out to be our greatest friend against the dangers we faced. But that is another story.

(Thank you for your comments on the first part of this story, I hope the second part does not disappoint. Please as always give me your comments and your feedback. I welcome it all both positive and negative. For those of you who expressed a particular delight in the pregnancy aspect of this story I will tell you that most of my writing will include pregnancy in some form or another. Thank you again for your feedback.)