For Marion's Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl had calmed down and was doing what came naturally, he was having hubby clean him. It was wonderful to watch, and as I looked back through my legs I realised just how far we had come in the last year.

My husband was cleaning my lover's penis of the cum he had blasted into his wife. The cum that was leaking out of me onto his face. Daryl was using his cock as a scraper to move all the slime into hubby's mouth. Half an hour ago he was drinking his piss, then deep throating him, now he was slurping his cum down like there was no tomorrow.

But now, it was me who needed to piss, and it seemed unthinkable that I would go the ensuite when my husband was in the room. I looked over my shoulder at Daryl and whispered, "I need to go". He just smiled at me, forced his cock into hubby's mouth and said, "clean me boy", and then reached around me and pulled me up and slightly backwards.

He thrust in and out of hubby's mouth several times, just for effect, then withdrew and positioned my soppy wet cunt onto hubby's face. "Clean the rest of my cum out of your wife puppy. Get your tongue in as far as it will go. Good boy."

Daryl was taking control.

"Don't kneel over him babe. Get your legs out and squat on his face. Lean back against me but let him feel all of your weight. Smother him. Can you hold on a little longer? Good girl. Because before you deliver, I want him to clean your ass. Is his tongue inside your cunt?"

"Yes baby, it feels good but I haven't cum yet, as you may have noticed. You two have but not me. Well you did, but his dribble can't really be called cumming, he made a noise, the taste in my mouth changed but I didn't get any blast like when you cum babe"

"That's why you love sucking black cock so much baby, because when I cum you do get blasted and you love it don't you, you fucking slut? Don't worry sweetheart, you'll be cumming soon. Now, I'm going to lift you up. When I do I want you to tell him what's going to happen. OK?"

"I just knew you could dominate him babe, and I love you for it, and if the truth be known so does my sissy hubby. The look on his face when you delivered was wonderful...Ok lift me up baby so he can breathe."

" Puppy? I'm going to move my hips forward and I need you to clean my shithole. Be a good little boy yes? - Oh fuck yes that's good, flick your tongue over the hole. Now give me a good long cleaning lick, that's right, again, long licks.

Does that taste good hubby. Now I'm going to relax. I want your tongue sticking out like a little stiff dick, and I want you to tongue fuck my ass OK? Daryl's going to lift me up and down, but let's get it in first OK.

Ready babykins? That's a good dog. Let me feel it wriggling inside me, yes that's nice sweety. OK lover, let's bang his face. Oh fuck yes that's good, that's so fucking good Daryl, next time you lower me just drop me OK, hummmmph, fuck yes, I've got all his tongue inside my shitter and it feels so good, I think you should try it babe? Would you like puppy hubby to rim you?"

"Why not sweets, I'll take his tongue up my hole next time I've got you underneath me and my pole is making you moan. I think I'd like that. Your cunt wrapped around my cock, your mouth sucking my tongue, puppy's hands squeezing by balls and his tongue up my ass. Sounds hot. Now are you ready to drown the bitch?"

12