For Master's Pleasure

Story Info
She is used by her Master.
1.5k words
4.17
55.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost time for You to be home from work. I am in the kitchen making the final preparations for dinner. I am still as You dressed me this morning. Wearing my usual stockings and garters. But today You have chosen to put me in the corset You love so. I am all tightly laced up under my skirt and blouse. I reach up and lovingly touch the collar You have locked around my neck. I want to touch myself...thinking of You always makes me wet. But I know better. Standing here...I know I am a slave. Your slave. I can feel the metal of the 6 rings You have placed on the lips of my cunt. I can feel the wetness of the lube I have placed on my bottom. Knowing to be always prepared to be taken by You. At anytime, anywhere. There is that feeling of excitement...waiting for You to come home. But there is also fear. I never know if I will have Your affection or Your cruelty. But I know that I crave both. Anything but Your indifference.

I hear the door open and know that You are home. I am standing at the sink, when i feel You come up behind me. I feel Your arm go around my waist. You pull me tightly to You. i feel Your other hand around my neck.

I can feel Your breath on my neck as i hear You whisper..."miss me My pet?"

"Yes Master, I did." I can feel Your hand slide down my body, under my skirt to my cunt.

"Let's just see if My little whore missed me. Are You wet for me?"

I lean back against You...feeling Your hand lightly touch my clit.

"You are a whore, aren't you? So wet for me...always wet for me. Aren’t you dear?"

"Yes Sir." I whimper as i feel Your hand slide back up to my waist. I want to feel Your touch again. To feel Your hand as it caresses my cunt. I need to feel You. You pull me tightly to You, wrapping my hair in Your hand, You pull my head back.

"Is there something you want slave?"

I am so consumed by Your presence that all I can do is whimper.

You pull my head back farther..."answer me slave. Is there something you want?" You know that even now, it's hard for me to say these things. To talk dirty. I’m always self conscious. But i want You so much right now.

"Yes Master, I want You to fuck me. I need You to fuck me...please!"

"Awww...such a needy little whore." You turn me around and push me to my knees. I reach out to touch You. "No. Put your hands behind your back and don’t move them." You slowly undo Your pants and pull out Your hard, swollen cock. It is so close to me...but You are not letting me taste You. I can see drops of liquid on the tip.

I want so much to lick and suck Your cock. But still You don’t move any closer. I have to resist the urge to scoot forward. "Stick out your tongue slave." I stick out my tongue and can just touch the tip...licking off the those precious drops. Wanting more...needing more. You finally grab my hair and pull my mouth onto Your cock. You taste so wonderful. I want even more of You. I reach out with my hand and grab You. To bring You farther in my mouth. iIfeel You tighten Your grip on my hair and pull my head back, pulling my mouth off of Your hard cock. I whimper with disappointment. "what did I tell you slave about those hands?" I realize that I disobeyed You in my eagerness.

'I'm sorry Master."

You look down at me..."you will be My dear." I know that when You look at me like that...that i will suffer. That my tears are what You want now. my heart starts to beat faster...now with fear instead of excitement.

You hook 2 fingers into my collar and jerk me to my feet. Pulling me into the living room. You roughly shove me over the arm of the couch. "You better not move this time." I feel You lift up my skirt, exposing my bottom. I hear You slide Your belt off. " I think You need to remember when I tell You not to move, that's exactly what I mean slave." I tense up waiting for that first blow. Suddenly it comes and I jerk up. It stings so bad. You push my face back down into the cushions. "Do you not understand what 'do not move' means?" I feel the blows from the belt start to come down on my bare bottom. The pain is intense and I start to cry. But i know that my sobbing will not stop You.

I resist the urge to beg You to please stop. Knowing it will do no good. That I must suffer my punishment. The belt keeps coming, I know that I will be unable to sit for a day or 2 when You are done. Methodically You whip me. My bare ass, my thighs. Leaving welts that will be visible for days. It seems like hours before You finally stop. I can only lay there sobbing. I want to reach back and rub the sting from my bottom. But do not dare. So I just lay there, bent over the couch, my bare ass exposed. Bright red and marked.

I hear You in the kitchen, getting a drink. You come back in and run Your hand over the welts on my bottom. "Do you think You have learned Your lesson?"

Yes Master i say through my tears. I know that the sight of that red ass excites You.

"Spread Your legs wider for me My whore." I feel the tip of Your cock running along the lips of my cunt. Despite my pain, I am still wet for You. i want to be taken by You. To be fucked by You. I feel Your hand slide down between my legs. Gently rubbing my clit. I am so hot for You. " What do you want whore?'

" I want to be fucked by You Master...please."

"That's what you're for, isn’t it whore? To be used by Your Master." I feel You slide Your hard, swollen cock inside of my wet cunt. It feels so good. The fullness of Your cock inside of me. Despite the hot, burning pain of my ass, I push back against You, feeling You deeper inside of me. I feel Your hands on my hips...pulling me back even farther. You are slowly going in and out of me...teasing me.

"Please Master...fuck me harder. I need You to fuck me now!" I feel You suddenly stop.

"This isn’t about what you want, is it slave? You are here for my pleasure. Any pleasure You get is because I allow it." Do you understand?"

It is so very hard for me, but I manage a "yes Master". I am shaking with my desire for You. I want only to feel You sliding in and out of me, hard and fast. I feel You slowly slide out of my wet cunt. Then I feel the tip of Your cock pushing against my ass. Searching for that last hole that You have yet to use tonight. I feel Your cock, still hard, slide into my tight little ass.

"Such a good little whore to be all lubed up for me."

Your hands grab my bruised ass and pull it towards You. You start thrusting in an out of my ass...harder and harder. I feel a hand reach down and rub my clit. my knees almost buckle. I start moaning. You can tell I want to cum.

" What do you want slave?"

"I want to cum please Master." It is getting harder and harder to hold back my orgasm. But I know not to cum till You tell me.

"Why do you want to cum", You ask me.

"Because I'm a whore" i answer.

"Whose whore are You?, You ask me.

"I'm Your whore Master, always Your whore." I can feel You start to spasm...knowing that You are filling my ass with Your seed only makes me want to cum more.

I can barely hold on now when I hear You say..."Then cum for me My whore."

I can feel the waves and waves of ecstasy flow through my body. Knowing that without the couch there, I would not be able to stand up. I feel You pull Yourself from my bottom. You tell me to lay there for a minute. You'll let me know when I can get up. I am thankful for these few minutes. Knowing I couldn’t stand on my own. I can hear You cleaning Yourself up. You come back in the living room and gently rub my welted bottom. You lift me up...holding on to me. You turn me around and lightly kiss my lips.

"Now My dear" Time for dinner." I look up at You...You know my desire to clean up. I can feel Your seed oozing out of my bottom and down my thighs. But You just smile and say.

"Maybe after dinner. Now take Your sweet, red ass in the kitchen and let's get dinner on the table."