For Men

Story Info
A sexy story wrote for a man.
852 words
3.92
18.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky is dark and the rain is coming down hard. You come home from a busy day at the shop to see that I have the house all picked up and candles everywhere. The only source of light is from the candles. There is a bottle of wine and two glasses in beside the bed.

I see you pull up in the car and wait for you to come in. Even though its close you are soaked by the time you open up the door. I greet you with a gentle kiss and help you remove your shirt because of the rain. I kiss you again deeply on the lips and massage your back softly and retreat to the bathroom to change into something you'd like better.

By this time you have poured two glasses of wine and laid down on the bed to wait for my return. The rain is hitting the window and the thunder is setting the mood perfectly.

When I return I am wearing only the skimpiest laced black bra and a pair of black lace panties. I slowly begin to walk into the room and get to the bed. I slowly climb onto the bed and crawl up overtop of you and kiss you on the lips passionate, slipping just enough tongue to get you interested in what was to come.

I gently kiss your neck and nibble on your ear slightly as I unzip your pants and push them down. I help you remove your socks and then together we work at your boxers and push them to the floor.

I then reach to the nightstand beside the bed and open the door and pull out a blindfold and put that over your eyes so you can not see anything that I am going to do. Next I take your hands and hand cuff them to the head board and I tie your feet to the baseboard. I want to be in control this time.

Once you are all tied up and can't move at all I begin to rub my hands all over you body and then my tongue. Up and down your side, all over your chest and check and your thighs.

Finally I get to your nice, hard cock and I kiss it and lick it lightly which I gently play with your balls, fondling them and caressing them.

I take your cock in my hand and gently stick it into my mouth and slide my mouth over top it as far as it can go. I begin to suck ever so slightly more and begin to slide you in and out of my mouth a little bit faster. When you start to moan a little louder and about to cum I stop and lick you some more and kiss your nice cock again...

I slowly work my way up your body laying kisses everywhere I can possibly kiss. I undo your handcuffs and then kiss my way back down your body and undo your feet so that you are free to move.

You still have your blindfold on so you are caught by surprise when you go to pull me closer and I have already removed my panties. I take a hold of your nice long and hard cock and slowly slide my pussy onto it, teasing you a bit and then sliding it out and then back on deep this time. I start to ride you slowly at first and increasing in speed along the way.

Soon I am riding you hard and fast. When we are both about to orgasm together I start kissing your neck and moaning louder and louder until like magic it happens. I stay on top of you and rest with you deep inside of me and then I get off you and take your hand and pull you into the other room and then out the back door onto the porch where there is a hot tub.

You slowly get in and then I follow you. I sit on your lap in the hot tub sliding you in me at the same time. I slide you in and out of me slightly and then turn around and kiss your neck and nibble on your ear. I slide you in again facing you this time but sitting on your lap. I move on and off of you in such ease. Listening to you moan until you are about to cum again. I am about to cum myself and moaning even louder than before and finally we both orgasm again.

Throughout the night we orgasm a dozen more times in the hot tub on the back porch and in our bed. I spend the entire night pleasuring you and amazing you with what I can do with both my hands and tongue. Daylight is approaching and we are in our bed and I curl up next to you in your arms and relax and we both sleep until late in the day from all the excitement the night before. It was truly an amazing night!