For Mistress B

Story Info
Sara follows her Lady's instructions.
995 words
3.89
38.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candles are lit. The fire is burning hot in the wide hearth with the wooden beam across it. My old cottage sitting room is cosy and warm. A bottle of wine is chilled in the fridge and I am dressed for her.

I hear her knock and go quickly to the door to let her in, standing aside as she does so. She turns and we kiss briefly. Her blonde hair catches the candlelight and glows like a halo around her face. Her blue eyes sparkle.

I take her coat and lead her to a deep, soft sofa. I fetch her wine. Few, if any words. I have had my instructions and now I will obey them.

My blouse is black and almost transparent, buttons from shirt neck to waist inside my long dark blue silk skirt. The skirt is slit to the side, high up my thigh. I wear no bra for, unlike my Mistress's ample 34c bosom, mine is a tiny 32a. Hers needs no bra, being firm and pointed but she wears one anyway, always something sexy and exciting.

I wear stockings, of course, and suspenders, both black. The stockings are silk and seamed and the movement between them and my skirt is arousing. I have French knickers on. They are black too, trimmed with a small ribbon of lace and slit up the legs – loose and revealing. I sit in a deep chair opposite her. I look into her eyes and slowly begin to caress my right nipple through the soft shirt. It hardens under my finger. I undo a button and another until the blouse is open to the waist, my small breasts still concealed, at least in part, by the fabric.

She sips her wine, watching me. Her skirt is short, revealing her long, stockinged legs. Her breasts are moulded in a black silk camisole. She looks delicious.

I sit forward and lift my skirt slowly to reveal my stockings and when it is up to my waist I open my knees, wide apart. I sit back and reach between my legs, stroking the silk between them. I let a finger slide in under it so she can see the material move as my finger explores my slit. My other hand opens my shirt wide. I want to look wanton and slutty for her. Perhaps it is working, her own hand goes to her breast and begins to cup it.

I lift my feet onto the seat, knees as wide as I can and lift my bum, easing the knickers down. I take them from my ankles and slowly, very slowly, run them up my stockinged leg and let the silk caress my lips. I run it over myself, trying to give her occasional glimpses of my swelling lips. I feel the dampness begin to run inside me – know that in a moment it will shine on my lips.

I lay the knickers across one breast and reach down again. Slowly I run my finger between the lips and, reaching with the other hand, spread my lips and hold them open for her.

She nods and her hand rolls around her nipple which is straining through her bra and camisole.

I slip a finger inside, slowly and carefully. Then a second. I bring them to my mouth and lick and suck them before reinserting them. I know I must look a disgrace, skirt around my waist, breasts exposed, feet up, legs wide. I hope I do anyway.

I lower my feet to the floor and stand. I turn and let my blouse fall to the floor. I unbutton my skirt and let it drop too. I kneel on the chair and let my long hair fall forwards as I lower my face to the seat's back.

I reach down between my legs and slip a finger deep and move it around inside me. I let it roll against my clit and I feel the wetness covering it. The finger, wet and slippery, slips out and back to my bum. I use it to press into my bum, lubricating that hole with my own juices. I have, hidden by the seat, a set of beads, five. About half an inch in diameter and joined by a thin string and with a black ribbon extending from the last. I push the first into myself. Then the second, my bum closing around the string between them. I push the third in and the fourth, leaving the fifth and the ribbon hanging outside me.

With the delicious fullness there I return to my pussy and slip 2 fingers in, crossing them and turning them. I push hard and feel the beads working with my fingers inside me. My rubbing becomes faster as my breath becomes heavier. I am grinding onto my hand. My head is shaking, I feel an orgasm rise from somewhere deep, near my kidneys. I work my pussy harder and faster, my knuckles massaging my clit as my fingers work inside me.

I throw my hair back and look over my shoulder at my Mistress.

She nods and I start to wail and cum, cumming for her, cumming so hard.

I collapse onto the seat back, face over it, fingers sliding from my pussy. "Thank you Mistress." I hear her stand and approach me. She touches my open pussy and slips a finger inside. "So wet, my love." I feel her lift the ribbon and pull, not hard enough to pull it out, hard enough to let me feel it. Her pull increases and the first slips out, then the second. She stops and turns away. "More wine I think."

I stand and reach for my clothes. "Just the knickers," she says. I step into them and stand there in them and my stockings with 3 beads and the ribbon hanging down from my bum.

"Fetch me another glass, have one yourself and then we will continue."