For No Particular Reason Ch. 2

Story Info
Tom & Tina's adventure continues.
1.7k words
4.19
35.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

They entered the club and went to the restaurant but found out they were 15 minutes early, so they waited at the bar for a table to come open.

Tom had taken off his coat and Tina was about to do the same when he stopped her and asked, "What are you going to do with your coat?"

"Oh jeez!! I'm so content I almost forgot! I'll be right back." she exclaimed and headed for the ladies room. When she returned she still had the coat on but Tom could tell she had brushed her hair. He was about to speak when a waiter came and showed them to their table.

Tom helped Tina out of her coat and received another shock. She was wearing the same dress she'd had on the night they met. It was a silver Mylar slip-type dress, approximately mid thigh length, with a low cut neck and no back. Her erect nipples were visible against the material. He placed their coats on the hooks on the wall. When he pulled Tina's chair out for her he squeezed her ass and felt no underwear.

"Hmm. I like this. Going free style tonight honey?" he whispered in her ear.

"Absolutely not. I went out and got something special for this dress." she answered. When he was seated, she smiled devilishly and said, "Why don't you take a look?" as she pulled the dress farther up her legs.

"What do you mean 'take a look'?" he asked.

Tina nodded toward the floor and whispered, "Drop something. I think you'll enjoy it." she added the last part seductively.

A look of understanding crossed Tom's face. He looked around to see if anyone was looking their direction and dropped his napkin on the floor under the table. Tina spread her legs and lifted the dress so he could see up it. She was wearing a string-bikini that matched the dress. After what seemed like a long time, Tom finally sat up.

"My, my. You are certainly full of surprises tonight, aren't you?" He asked, smiling.

"Well you know how the song goes, 'You ain't seen nothing yet.' We're going to have all kinds of fun tonight." she said.

"Where did you have the dress?" he asked.

"It was in my purse." she answered laughing.

Just then a waiter came to take their order and they made small talk while they waited for their meals. Then, about halfway through their meal, Tina spoke up.

"Aren't you going to ask what I have in mind for the rest of the night?" she asked impatiently.

"I figured you'd get around to telling me eventually. I was just passing the time staring at the beautiful woman sitting across the table from me." he replied.

"Oh honey, thank you. However, the beautiful woman sitting across the table from you, who by the way is still incredibly horny," she ran her bare foot up his leg to his crotch to emphasize 'horny', "has a few things in mind for tonight. But I want to dance so let's go over to the club for a few dances and I'll tell you about it over there." she said and started to get up.

"But what about the dessert we ordered?" Tom asked.

"Oh, that's right. We've been away from Harrods too long to skip out on his patented hot fudge sundaes, haven't we? Well then I guess I'll just have to tell you right here. First of all, you don't have to work this weekend, do you?" as she said this she gave him her best puppy eyes look. She knew there was no way he could say no to those puppy eyes. Then after a brief pause she added the clincher; "Mom has the kids for the weekend."

"Give me three minutes." he responded quickly and pulled his flip phone out and dialed a number. He looked at Tina as he spoke, "Hi. This is Tom. I just need to let you know I won't be in at all this weekend. I've been kidnapped by my wife and this is the one and only call I will make or take this weekend. Hand all my calls off to Larry and tell him I said he owes me.... Great, thanks...Yeah, Bye bye." He hung up the phone and placed it back in his jacket. To Tina he said, "How was that? Now as far as the rest of the world is concerned," he looked around dramatically as he kicked off his shoe and ran his foot up Tina's leg to her pussy as he finished, "I am totally yours for the next two days."

"Oh this is wonderful!" she squealed in delight. Their sundaes arrived and they finished them as quickly as they could. They paid the bill and went to the dance club across the hall. Tom put his coat back on but Tina left hers off. A DJ provided the music. It was loud and had a heavy bass beat that you could feel in your chest.

As they waited in line by the crowded bar to order drinks, Tom stood behind Tina and caressed her ass. She reached back between them and stroked his cock through his pants momentarily. She turned around and faced him. He stroked her pussy through her panties, she moaned softly and whispered in his ear as she unzipped his trousers and played with his cock, "I want you right here." He kissed her.

"O.K., but you'll have to order when the bartender gets here. Turn back around." he whispered back.

Then they were at the bar, but there was still a wait for service. Tina leaned on the bar and placed a foot up on the rail. Tom stepped close behind her so that his coat hung open to obscure anyone else's view. He reached in through the pocket of his coat and pulled up slightly on Tina's dress so that it wouldn't be in the way. His cock had grown hard in the process so he had no trouble getting between Tina's legs. He pulled her panties, which turned out to be a G-string, out of the way. She was wet enough that he slid right in. Tina gasped and gripped the bar. Tom's movements were excruciatingly slow, almost imperceptible to anyone who could have been watching. Tina gripped his cock with her pussy. Just then the bartender came over.

"Are you all right, ma'am?" he asked suspiciously.

"Oh yeah, I'm great. I need..oh!" she paused as Tom thrust a little deeper into her pussy, "a Malibu coke with three cherries, and a Rum Runner. Ahh!" Tom thrust again.

"Alright, that'll be eight fifty please." the bartender replied as though he hadn't noticed the flush on her face. Tom handed Tina the money and thrust even deeper. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning out loud.

While they waited for the drinks Tina reached inside Tom's coat and grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to her. Their drinks arrived and their game had to end. Tina moaned as Tom withdrew his cock from her pussy. Tom just tied his coat closed with the belt and took their drinks from Tina. They worked their way to the back of the club and found a relatively secluded booth. They sat watching the crowd for a few seconds to see if anyone had been watching them but saw no one.

"I have to go to the restroom, I'll be right back." Tina said as she slid out of the booth. Tom listened to the music and continued to people watch as he waited patiently for Tina to return.

"So did everything come out alright?" he asked when she returned.

Tina laughed. "Yes. Everything came out just fine, including this." she answered and stuck out her hand toward him. Tom was about to ask what it was but he knew what it was as soon as he had it in his hand. It was the underwear Tina had been wearing; they were soaked through with her juices.

"While we were at the bar I decided that they weren't doing me much good anymore. Consider them a souvenir from tonight," she explained and kissed him as she squeezed his cock under the table.

Tom responded by running his hand up her thigh under her dress to her moist pussy. She parted her legs as his finger brushed across her clitoris. She moaned and squeezed his cock harder as he inserted a finger into her hot, throbbing pussy and finger fucked her. Soon she melted and pulled away from their kiss.

"We had better stop before one of us gets us both into trouble." she said as she took his hand from her pussy. She looked him in the eye as she licked his finger clean. "Come on, let's dance. I've been waiting all day to bump and grind on a dance floor with you," she said as she pulled him out of the booth. They danced a few fast dances. Occasionally Tina would spin quickly enough to raise the hem of her dress, giving Tom a quick peep show. She got her chance to bump and grind right before they had to leave. On the way out, she excused herself to the ladies room one last time. Their limo arrived just as she returned. They got in and Tom immediately raised the glass between them and the driver.

Tina spoke into the intercom, "Driver, what's your name?"

"My name is Mark. How may I help you?" the driver answered.

"Mark, just cruise around town for a while. We have some time to kill before our next destination. If you'd like to pick up someone to keep you company up there, that's fine. We just have to be at Shangri La by 11:00, alright?" she said.

"That will not be a problem. I have one stop to make then we will cruise the lakes until then. Is that alright?" Mark asked.

"That will be just fine. We'll try to keep it down back here. Just let us know if we disturb you." Tina said as she started to remove Tom's coat and jacket.

"Don't worry about me, ma'am. With the glass up the rear is soundproof. I wouldn't hear anything short of a shotgun blast. Have fun and I will be seeing you again in an hour and a half." Mark said.

Tina switched off the intercom and turned the radio on. Then she turned to Tom and unbuttoned his shirt as he untied his tie. "So tell me, honey. Have you every fucked a woman in the back of a limo?"

To Be Continued...

Aries
Aries
22 Followers