For Passion Conquers All Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up in the car.
2.8k words
4.6
28k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike, Eli and John exchanged quick goodbyes, then tore out of the parking lot. A few blocks away Mike pulled into a neighborhood, insisting Eli get out of his wet shirt and into a dry one. He fetched one of his jerseys out of the trunk.

"I used this at last weeks practice. Sorry it's not been washed. But it's dry." he smiled at Eli.

Eli smiled back, "I told you I'm fine, but thanks. I don't mind the sweaty shirt. We're friends!" Eli grabbed the bottom of his short and peeled it off slowly.

Mike watched as more and more of Eli's nice tan skin became exposed. Despite that damn ache at the back of his head where a knot now had formed, he felt his cock spring to life. He'd have to take care of that soon he thought.

Eli's shirt came off and he threw it into the back seat, his hair fell down around his face and it looked rather messy. Mike thought it looked perfect, like Eli just got through having passionate, long, heavy sex.

Mike's eyes went to Eli's nipples, they were rock hard and sticking out as if reaching for him. He noticed little bumps begin to form across Eli's chest from the cold air and he realized he was still holding the jersey.

"Oh, sorry! Forgot I was holding this. Here, before you get too cold." he handed the shirt to Eli who took it from him slowly, smiling the whole time.

Again Eli took his time putting on the shirt, Mike was sure now that anything Eli did it would be sensual and seductive. He felt a magnetic pull, magical even, toward Eli that he had not felt for anyone else before. Mike knew exactly where his fantasies would take him tonight when he finally got to stroke his hard cock to completion.

Mike made a quick stop at a convenience store and got them each a hot spicy latte. They said little else on the way to Eli's home, which was an apartment complex located in a semi decent part of town.

Mike pulled into the lot as Eli instructed him on where to go. There was no one out in the chill night air when they finally pulled into a parking space.

Eli reached into the back seat and fished out his wet shirt. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out some cash. "How much for the ride? And the latte?"

Mike looked surprised, "Hell no, you don't have to pay me."

"Are you sure? Gas ain't cheap, Chico. And you have done way more for me tonight than I could of ever expected someone to do." Eli still held the money out toward Mike.

Mike reached out and gently pushed Eli's hand down, "No money. I don't live that far from here anyhow. Its not a big deal." he realized he still had his hand on Eli's, and he didn't want to move it. Ever.

Eli sighed, "Mike, you are so kind. Thanks for everything, especial taking an injury for me. You didn't have to do that. I would never want to see you hurt. Ever. But I do appreciate you standing up for me. Not many people would do what you did for someone like me."

"Someone like you. You are a kind, intelligent," Mike paused briefly before finishing his statement, "beautiful person. I'd do it all over again in a heart beat. Even if it means a nasty knot on the noggin."

Eli portrayed a sympathetic smile, "Oh, your poor head. Let me see whats going on back there, maybe I need to get you a bandage?"

Eli pulled his legs up into his seat and turned toward Mike, then leaned over the center console reaching out, "Come here, let me feel."

Eli's face came within inches of Mike's own, he felt Eli's warm breath on his face, it smelled of winter spice. It felt electric to be so close. He couldn't even speak at the moment, he simply stared into Eli's dark seductive eyes.

Eli was gently rubbing the back of his head, feeling the knot. Mike winced when Eli touched the very center of the wound, were it was so tender.

Eli squeaked, "Sorry! I won't touch it anymore. It's pretty large, do you feel okay? You may have a concussion." Eli placed his small hands on Mikes shoulder, resting them there.

Mike could finally speak, "I feel fine. Not even a head ache anymore."

"Still, you never know. Your pupils can become different sizes sometimes with a concussion, here let me look closer."

Eli reached up and took Mike's face into his hands. His hands were icy cold, but Mike's face felt like a furnace burning in the deepest depths of the earth, and as Eli's cold touch became a warm one, and their eyes locked onto one another, those mighty shivers ran down Mike's spin exploding into his groin and once more his lust filled cock rose up, refusing to surrender it screamed and longed for release, forcing Mike to fidget in his seat.

Eli playfully scolded him, "Stay still Mike. Hold still for nurse."

Had Mike heard correctly. Did Eli just make a reference to a time honored sexual role play. The nurse and patient? Mike's mind began racing, he wasn't sure what to say. He just kept staring into Eli's face.

Eli rubbed Mike's left cheek, leaving it to rest under his chin, "Looks good, they look normal. But if you feel bad tomorrow give us a call and we'll get you right in." his hand came away from Mike's face, but Eli's face stayed right there, inches from Mike's.

Mike was with the game now, he could feel Eli's sexual energy pouring out through those enchanted eyes, "Okay, thanks nurse. If I feel any pain I'll call you right away."

"That's good to hear." Eli's voice was soft and breathless.

Eli hovered there for a moment longer but then started to lean back, without thought Mike took him around the waist and brought him closer. They were face to face again, Eli brought an arm up to caress Mike's hair and he leaned forward putting his other arm around Mike's back while closing his eyes.

In that small instant, Mike briefly thought about what he was about to do. He was about to kiss another man. No. Eli was not a man. Or maybe he was more than a man. More than a woman. It didn't matter.

Eli was an enchanted being from a realm of forbidden dreams. Mike was charmed, mesmerized, bewildered and bewitched. He didn't care what the world thought. Mike wanted Eli more than anything he had ever imagined. His lips touched Eli's and he felt his whole being become complete.

They merged together, tongues flicking and hands exploring. Mike's hands found themselves on Eli's tight round ass, squeezing their plumpness. Eli was caressing Mike's hard cock through his pants and then moaned and drew his lips away from Mike's, whispering for him to lean back.

Mike obeyed and pulled the lever that allowed him to lay back almost flat in the seat. Eli reached for Mike's shirt and pulled it off him and began licking his erect nipples while continuing to rub his cock.

Mike was in ecstasy and the feeling of Eli's warm wet tongue on his breast almost sent him over the edge. He fought hard not to cum immediately. God he wanted to cum.

He leaned forward and placed his arms around Eli and lifted his shirt up and over his long haired head. His mouth quickly moved to Eli's nipples which were hard and long.

Then they began kissing again, hot and heavy their tongues went in and out of each others mouths. Hot lustful breath was shared between them.

Eli then shoved Mike back down into his low seat and turned his own body upwards laying across the center console so that he was looking up at Mike.

Desperately his hands went to Mike's zipper. Mike's throbbing cock sprang out and Eli wasted no time, he sensually kissed the swollen head and licked it up and down the shaft.

He took the hard engorged rod into his warm eager mouth and began sucking it up and down, taking it deep into his throat. Mike moaned and bucked his hips in lustful rhythm.

Then Mike placed his right hand between Eli's legs, onto his crouch unzipping Eli's jeans, he needed to see that cock again, and to feel it. Eli's hard uncut cock popped up into the open and Mike began stroking it.

It felt amazing to hold the beautiful cock and he felt the urge to cum again. Eli was amazing with his mouth, he worked the cock up and down and periodically popping it out of his mouth to kiss and lick the fat head.

Eli came up several moments later off of Mik'e cock and rearranged his position so that his ass was cocked up and out and he tore his pants down.

Mike saw he was wearing cotton white panties, which Eli also then pulled down saying, "Will you rub my ass Mike? Please rub me! My ass wants you so bad Mike!"

"Fuck yeah, you have an amazing ass! Damn!" Mike began rubbing that heart shaped ass and soon found Eli's asshole which he began rubbing with his middle finger. Eli moaned in approval and then went back to sucking Mike's cock.

Then Mike brought his middle finger to his face and sniffed Eli's sent. It sent those wonderful shivers through him and he stuck his finger in his mouth tasting Eli's ass. It tasted amazing, a mingling of salt and sweetness filled his mouth.

He returned the finger to Eli's ass and rubbed harder against the asshole. His finger then slid slowly into Eli's sweet man pussy. Eli let out a long moan and began moving back and forth fucking Mike's finger.

Eli begged for more, "Fuck yeah! Fuck my ass Mike! It feels so good! MMM!" he returned to sucking Mike's cock, more quickly this time, moaning as he bobbed up and down rapidly.

Mike couldn't hold it off any longer, "I'm gonna cum!" he moaned and he pushed back against the seat as his hips tightened and rose upward. He brought his hand away from Eli's ass and placed it on Eli's back who was now stroking Mike's cock up and down vigorously with his hands. Mike stared into Eli's wonderfully deep eyes, then threw his head back.

Eli's accented feminine voice, filled with lust and want egged Mike on, "Yeah baby! Cum for me! I wanna see you cum for me!"

Mike let out a deep moan and his rock hard cock exploded, sending a days worth of cum blasting through the air, his swollen balls finally getting to drain their love juice.

Eli kept stroking as Mike cam long and heavy, cum landing on his chest and even shooting him under the chin. He feel limp in his seat, breathing heavily. Eli began rubbing the cum with his hands all over Mike's chest, moaning all the while.

"Yeah, that's what I like! Fuck yeah."

Mike reached out and grabbed Eli's head and brought it to his, kissing Eli deeply. They stared at each other smiling and breathy heavy. Mike leaned forward, "Your turn. Get comfortable."

Eli complied and rolled back over, his cock swinging back and forth as Mike's hand grabbed hold of it. Mike stroked Eli's cock, the foreskin going up and down his shaft. Eli placed a hand under him and began fingering his own ass.

Mike approved, "Yeah baby, fuck your ass while I stroke your nice fat cock!" Grinding his hips Eli moaned as Mike continued to rub his cock, then he burst, cum soaring up onto his stomach, which rose and fell with each heavy breath.

Mike leaned down and drove his tongue into Eli's mouth. They french kissed long and sensually.

Finally able to think clearly, Mike wondered if anyone had been watching, but the windows were blanketed with condensation. Their hot lustful breath had given them cover from the outside world turning the car into a secret garden of pleasure for a short while.

Mike's fear of being seen faded and he couldn't help but smile as he looked down at Eli who still lay across the console and his lap.

Eli spoke with great satisfaction in his voice soft words, "That was awesome Mike. We'll have to do that again sometime."

Mike took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "Damn straight. What a night."

Eli rose up and settled in his seat while Mike raised his seat back into an upright position. Mike reached into the back floor board and retrieved a box of tissues, after taking a hand full he handed the box to Eli. Both went about cleaning themselves up and then put their shirts back on.

Mike insisted on walking Eli to his apartment door and at first neither knew what to say or do as they stood there in the chilly February air. Then Eli moved in to hug Mike, wrapping his small arms around Mike's waist, squeezing tightly.

"Mike, thanks again for a great time. I'd love to do this again with you. I really like being around you. If you want to keep it a secret, I can do that. In fact, I've never had a real boyfriend or been with anyone openly. I've had a few fuck buddies, but guys always want to keep it on the down low. I'm okay with that, as long as I get to be with you. In some way. In anyway is better than noway."

Mike's mind raced for the words to say, it raced to figure out what he wanted. Deep inside he knew he wanted to be with Eli, to be his friend, his lover, even his partner openly. The world be damned.

Was Mike ready and willing to deal with all the hate and drama that that would bring? Did all this mean he was gay after all? He didn't know, he needed time to think it all over. For now he would just say goodbye and leave it at that.

He found himself already fantasizing about what their next time together would be like. He found himself breathing in deep the sent of Eli's long beautiful hair, which now rested under his chin. Even his cock began shifting in his pants again. Never had he felt so feral, so alive with passion.

Then he remembered the party tomorrow night. He finally spoke as he ended their embrace, looking into Eli's eyes, "I definitely want us to be close friends. Very close friends. Tomorrow night there is a party. Starts around eight. You should come. John will be there. Hell, he'll probably be the only person there that I really know. You want to come? I could give you a ride."

Eli smiled, "I'd like to go, thanks! But, I have some errands to run. I'll get a ride from my brother and meet you there." Eli betrayed a mischievous grin as he continued, "Mike, would you like it if I wore something special for you?"

Mike cocked his head and raised an eyebrow, "Something special? I do like surprises."

"Good. I'll fix myself up real nice for you Chico."

"I can't wait."

Eli moved in and placed a quick kiss on Mike's check, "I'm freezing! Let me give you my number before I go in."

They exchanged numbers and Eli went inside. Mike felt drunk as he slowly meandered back to his car, his mind swimming with possibilities. How far would he let this go? How far would he take it? He realized that Eli had awoken something inside of himself, that hole he had been feeling since he became single felt as if it was filling.

But Mike couldn't imagine actually taking his feelings for Eli that far. And what of taking them out into public? What would that be like? He knew for one thing that his parents would flip out. Not to mention probably ever person he knew would likely react the same way.

Mike knew few people would understand this type of thing, even though he suspected most were actually more like himself than they could admit. Society, culture and religion had a way of repressing people's natural behaviors and sexual desires. So even though some people would actually understand this situation, few of them would defend it publicly.

Mike thought about how silly and petty it really was to care so much about what the majority would think of you that you would sit by while a minority was trampled upon. No, not silly. Just plan dishonorable.

Mike's mind never stopped working over all the possibilities as he drove home. He even had to get out of bed after tossing and turning for an hour. He had masturbated. Finally sleep came to him and brought him sweet dreams of dancing fancy.