For Research Purposes Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," she sighed softly, as David's finger moved firmly on her clit, rubbing into it, his other fingers tracing around the so sensitive skin around there, at the top of her thigh, one finger reached out to her mound, tickled in the little hairs, while his middle finger continued its pressure on her clit, rubbing at it, feeling the moistness of her.

Still with his hand between her thighs, still with his finger circling firmly on Olivia's clit, David lifted his head to hers, they kissed again, there was new warmth in her breath now, and gently he turned her, guiding her onto her hands and knees on the bed. Olivia arched her back a little, she trembled as she waited for what was next, she was completely ready for him, she felt, and she was expecting that now would come the discovery that she was seeking.

But David wasn't a young man with a cock insistent on its satisfaction. While Olivia may have been expecting that he was about to enter her, although he was still fully dressed, instead David wanted her to be even more ready.

He was kneeling beside her hips, Olivia was facing the head of the bed, on her hands and knees, she looked for a moment at the solid masculinity of the pillow covers, her body trembling softly in anticipation.

David lifted her skirt up to her hips, and let his eyes enjoy the sight of the soft materialled panties she was wearing. They were colourful, a psychedelic splash of pink and blue and yellow and green, with little stars here and there, and all the colours mingling and contrasting in sharp edges and lightning bolts of other colours. He bent his head, and kissed them, kissed the fabric and pressed his tongue into it, pressing it into the crack of her bum, and again Olivia trembled, and she felt the moistness between her thighs, and the tingling growing in her belly.

David kissed all over the sweet undies, then moved the fabric over one cheek of her arse, pressing it into her crack. Now before him was one cheek of her beautiful arse, naked, and he bent and kissed it, slid his tongue over it, taking in the beautiful scent of the skin of Olivia's arse, his hand rubbing in the small of her naked back, his fingers teasing and tickling at the little bumps of her spine, as his tongue and lips continued their exploration of that cheek of her wonderful bum. His other hand was under her, playing with her belly button, tickling it.

Olivia giggled, and sighed, and moaned soft "Oh yeah" and "Mmmm" as he did so, her body tensing at the sensations, and her belly quivering violently inside, and a new pressure deep between her thighs.

David pulled the fabric of the panties over her other cheek, tugged the material tightly into the crack of her arse, making a thong of the panties, and he did little butterfly kisses all over both cheeks now, and the tight feeling of her panties wedged into her crack increased the tension in Olivia's body, and she wanted desperately for him to fuck her now.

But David had not forgotten the purpose of their 'experiment' and he pulled the panties from her hips now, pushed them down over Olivia's arse, down onto her thighs. It was all beautiful, what he could see, the fine pale skin of her bum, the tight crack of her arse, the darkening of the skin as it sloped away towards the little brown puckering hole of her arse. He kissed the little triangle at the base of her spine, that little inverted triangle that signed go this way down to the crack of her arse. He kissed the top of that crack, slid his tongue into it, licked at the top of Olivia's arse crack, then slid his tongue further down it, deeper as it got deeper, lower, until his tongue reached the rim of the little hole, then he slid his tongue back up, back through the crack's depth to where it shallowed out, then kissed the very top of it again. Olivia trembled, and when his tongue had touched right at the rim of that other entrance, an entrance so far never touched by anyone else, she had almost shuddered, so good did it feel, and her fingers clenched at the pillow cover, and she wanted to squeeze her thighs tight on the mounting tension between them, but didn't, wanting more to keep herself totally available to what David was doing.

David was caressing her now in three ways, and never had she felt such a tension building in her, not even during what she called her masturbation marathons. His left hand was cupping and squeezing and playing with her breasts, sliding occasionally to tickle at her belly, but mostly plucking and teasing and pulling and stroking her nipples. His left hand had moved between her thighs, his fingers squishing and plucking at her vulva, closing the lips, opening them, sliding up and down the increasing slickness of her crease, rubbing on her clit, sliding along the crease, back to her clit, tickling in the thick little hairs of her mound, back to her slit, sliding up and back, pressing, rubbing at her clit over and over, then down again, touching and teasing at her entrance, but never entering it, keeping in mind the purpose of their 'experiment', playing with all the sweet moist folds and creases between Olivia's thighs.

And his tongue, amidst the sensations she was feeling, the mounting pressure of her clit, the growing sensitivity of her breasts and nipples to what he was doing with them, the continual expecting his fingers to enter her as they slid and stroked along her slit, pressing at her entrance but never entering, as much as she was now longing for him to do that, never entering her, but arousing and arousing, amidst all those sensations it was what his tongue was doing that Olivia tried most to concentrate on.

David's tongue had slid across and around her arse, in ever smaller circles, until now it was licking at her rim, sliding around and around it, his nose he pressed into it, into the opening of that brown sweet pucker, taking in and storing in his memory the earthy inner body smells and scents of her arsehole, he licked at it, sniffed at it, his fingers squeezing at the hood of her clit now, he could feel her body tensing and tensing.

Years of womanizing had made him very sensitive to all the wonderful scents of a woman, and now his nose was full of Olivia's-the scent of her perfume, the slight hints of the scents of her vulva as he continued to arouse and arouse it, the delicious earth arse smell of that little brown hole that now his tongue had entered, the tip of his tongue pressing into it, licking at it and tasting it. And his ears could hear Olivia's almost helpless little pantings, could hear the soft slurpings of her vulva as his fingers moved in and around and over it.

Now his cock was getting more demanding, and Olivia's responses were telling him that she was more than ready for the 'experiment' to continue. He broke away from her for a moment, turned her head, her groan was one of almost disappointment, it had all felt so good what he had been doing. She watched him take his shirt off, and toss it gently to the floor, which is where hers had now ended up. His shirt lay on top of hers.

"You are so beautiful Olivia," his voice husked, annoyed at himself that it did that. But Olivia didn't mind at all and her voice was just as husky when she replied, "Thank you David. This is wonderful," and she was wondering too just how long she could retain any self-control, those waves of orgasm were getting closer and stronger.

David gently guided Olivia to lying on her back, is this it, she hoped, though her research had suggested that doing it this way, at first anyway, may perhaps not be the most comfortable introduction. It wasn't what was in David's mind, just yet though. He slipped the pretty panties down off over her feet, loving how her body looked as she raised her legs to help. He slid the skirt off the same way, and now she was naked on his bed, as he had fantasized so often. She took a deep breath, and waited. David moved down the bed, Olivia lifted her legs, she sensed what he was going to do, and when his tongue flicked across her clit her back arched and she moaned a quiet "Ohhh" and hooked her hands behind her knees, holding her legs back as far as she could, and lifted her head to look at what he was doing. David looked up at her for a moment, saw the flushing in her face, the pinking in her chest, and he smiled, and Olivia smiled back, and shut her eyes, and waited for the effects of what his tongue was doing on and over and around her clit. She moaned.

David's tongue slid and stroked and teased up and down Olivia's slit, tasting and savouring her, lapping at the little juices, once even pressing into the little pee-hole, flicked over her clit, he could feel the tension in her thighs beside his head, he licked at her, lips sucked at her hood, sucked at the lips of her vulva, slid down and pressed at her entrance.

Olivia moaned softly, holding her legs up still, she opened her eyes, then there was a sharp new sensation, it didn't really hurt, just felt different, and she felt David's finger, just one, moving into her arse, pressing, slowly, a little bit at a time.

"Oh...yea..." she gasped. As part of her research she had done this herself, working up, over a couple of days, to being able to put three fingers into her own bum, but this having someone else doing it was a completely new feeling.

David looked across her belly, across her breasts, to her face, to see her reaction, and she smiled down at him, and he felt her pressing her body down against his finger, wanting it all in her arse, wanting more than that in her arse. She gasped, and her back arched again, and she wanted to tell him how close she was, but waited, and a second finger joined the first one, they were moving back and forth in her now, he was fingering her arse, and she loved it. She felt the odd stretching feeling as his fingers pressed into her, and she could feel the tightness of her little opening around his fingers. The tips of his fingers were actually at the walls inside her arse, and she closed her eyes, and when for yet another time David's lips closed around her hood, and sucked at it, at the same time that he pushed the two fingers deeper into her bum than before, she let out a soft, "Ohh...uh...ooooh," and around David's chin he felt the extra fluid, could smell the new scent, and he knew Olivia had had an orgasm.

He took his fingers from her arsehole, sat up, and to Olivia's delight he licked those fingers, the intimate taste of her on them sent his mind reeling, and an uncontrolled little bit of wet heat spurted from his cock. They smiled at each other, and Olivia sat up, keeping her thighs apart, wanting him to look, wanting to be seen.

"We forgot something," she said very quietly, and David watched her beautiful arse as she walked quickly, a little unsteadily, from the room. He knew there was nothing wrong, but his mind couldn't focus enough to consider just what it was they had forgotten.

He laughed at himself when Olivia skipped back into the room, holding the tube of lubricant in one hand, and a digital camera in the other. This puzzled him for a moment, then his mind recalled that several of her 'focus questions' had concerned what it looked like. A very back corner of his mind marvelled at how much detachment this seemed to indicate. Here she was, she had just had an orgasm, they had just shared some very intimate moments, they were about to share even more, and she was still capable of concentrating on the 'scientific' aspects of what they were doing.

He was kneeling up on the bed as she came in, his cock now insisting that it achieve release from the tensions built by the sight and feel and tastes and scents of her body.

"Stand up please," she said, and knelt in front of him as he did so. "It's not fair," she laughed, "I'm naked and you're not." And with that she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, he was a little unsteady on his feet, not just because of the bounciness of the bed, but he helped her by stepping out of his jeans and jocks, and his cock jumped at its freedom, and the knowledge of what was about to come.

"Oooh," Olivia giggled, noticing the little drips of white on the tip of his cock. And she liked what she was seeing, David had a nice cock, comparable to the others she had seen, but thicker, wider than it was round, she wondered if this would add to the discomfort her research had mentioned. Olivia wasn't afraid of the pain that one of her friends had mentioned, she was sure that, in the state she was in now, that would be easily overcome.

"You know," she said, looking up at him, "I've never tasted this before," and her tongue flicked across the tip of his cock, picking up those little drops, drawing them into her mouth, savouring the new taste, salty, and just a little bit bitter. Then she swallowed it, and a wave of liberation swept through her, and a realization that there were other 'experiments' she wanted his help with. But not yet. "I mean, I've...you know...done this before," and her mouth closed over the top of his cock, and she sucked at it, and David moaned, knowing he could no longer restrain himself, Olivia sensed this, and she sucked harder at his cock, and her hand slid along its shaft, and she loved the smell of it, being so close to him like this, and she dared flick her tongue over his tip, and then the tip of her tongue slid into the little opening of his cock, and that was too much for David, and with a grunt his hips thrust, and he held her hair, and the heat rushed up through his cock, and with a thrust that he just could not hold back, he erupted into Olivia's mouth. Olivia gagged slightly, more at the thrust of his cock at the back of her mouth than at the filling of it with a new heated whiteness, and she pulled her head back, and felt an amazing surge between her own thighs, and she opened her mouth for David to see his white fluid in it, to see little dribbles of it on her lips, then she swallowed, it was thick and gooey and warm, and she swallowed again to make sure she had swallowed it all, and she relished the feel of it going down her throat.

David sunk to his knees on the bed, feeling apologetic, but Olivia put her arms around him, and smiled, "But that is something I have never done," and her voice was thick. "Let someone come in my mouth I mean."

David felt flustered.

"I'm sorry I..." but she didn't let him finish.

"Don't be, please," she said, and kissed him on the lips. "I wanted that to happen, it tastes...it tastes so different to anything, so warm and viscous." And they looked into each other's eyes, and both knew that this had gone beyond a simple 'experiment'.

"Anyway," she went on, "you took some of me into your mouth, so it's only fair, not to mention..." They both lay back on the bed, heads on the pillows, letting their bodies rest a little.

"Not to mention what?" he asked.

"When you sucked your fingers after you, you know, had them in my bum," and she leaned to him, her breast against his chest, their faces very close together. "What was that like, for you, tasting that?"

"It was wonderful, all of you is so beautiful Olivia," he said, and wished he didn't sound grovelly, like someone flattering a woman he had just met, in the hope of getting her into bed, something he had done so many times before.

"Wow, even that part of me," and she laughed, and kissed his lips quickly. Her hand went down his belly, fingers closed around his cock, and she gently stroked at its half hardness. David rubbed his fingers up and down Olivia's spine, felt her tremble, his cock hardened fully now, and they both knew they had delayed long enough.

Olivia sat up, picked up the camera and put it on the bedside table, then took the tube of lubricant and opened it. She squirted some on to her hand, and rubbed it up and down the shaft of David's cock, then passed him the tube.

Now she moved, straddling him, her back to him, and lifted her bum up from his chest, and leant forward. David looked at her arse, it was beautiful. He put some lubricant onto his fingers, and gently inserted them into Olivia's arse, at the opening, rubbing the lubricant around the opening and the little ridges of muscle. Again he rubbed lubricant around it, and then tilted his head up, and kissed each cheek of Olivia's beautiful bum.

She had trembled a couple of times at the feel of his fingers, and the slightly chilled feel of the lubricant inside her arse. But now she was ready, and she turned her head, and said,

"I read in one thing that at first me on top is best."

"Yes," David agreed, marvelling again at this detachment. He reached down past her, and held his cock pointing upright, feeling it slick in his hand.

Olivia raised herself on her knees, shuffled down his flanks a bit, and positioned herself above his cock, taking it in her hand, David took his away, putting them on her back, giving her support if she wanted to lean back at him.

But at this point keeping her back straight, Olivia lowered herself, down and down, guiding his cock, until she felt the tip of it against her little brown arsehole. She savoured that new sensation for a minute, told herself to relax herself, and pressed down on to David's cock.

"Umph" she said, very, very softly, at the feeling of the tip of his cock inside her rear entrance, just the tip of it, she could feel herself stretching. Olivia took a deep breath, and pressed down, and her teeth clenched, she opened her thighs wider, and pressed down, David was experienced enough to control the thrusting urge, he waited, loving the tightness of her arse around his cock, loving the way she was slowly lowering herself on to it, feeling her tight around him.

With another deep breath, Olivia pressed her body down further, and then with an "Ohhh" she knew he was fully inside her, "that feels fucking amazing," she said, and she paused for a moment, feeling the fullness of his cock inside her, the stretchiness she felt around her arsehole, the way deeper inside there seemed to be more room, she wiggled her bum on his belly, she knew this was going to be a very successful experiment.

David looked at her arse as it sat on his belly, his mind swimming with the sensation of being inside her, the tightness of her arsehole around the base of his cock. Still he resisted the need to thrust, keeping himself flat on the bed.

Olivia slowly raised herself, lifted until she sensed that his tip was close to the hole again, then lowered herself, raised up again until she thought about half way, then lowered, feeling the stretchiness and the filling.

"This is so fucking incredible," she said again, moving a hand to her mound, her finger found her clit, mashed at it, lifting and lowering herself. Now she wanted him to come in her, to come in her arse, but first she wanted something else.

"Get the camera," she said hoarsely, it wasn't hurting at all, in a way she was slightly disappointed, but nevertheless it was wonderful.

David reached over and took the camera.

"I want," she gasped, raising and lowering some more, her fingers hard on her clit, "I want a picture...now" she said, and she raised herself so that she knew half of his cock was still inside her. She heard the camera click, she lowered herself so her bum again rested on his belly, his cock fully inside. "And now," and David took the photo for her, and waited, but his hips were telling him it was time for more, he loved the feel of her arse on the skin of his belly.

"I need..." she was panting now, she knew she would come soon, her mind was going somewhere else, "I need you to go in and out of me faster," and she lifted herself fully from him, and got on her hands and knees beside him, her thighs apart, one hand found her clit again, she waited, rubbing hard at her clit, the odd relaxing feeling in her arse as she had lifted from his cock receding.