For Sale

Story Info
House hunting with a twist.
1.3k words
3.85
20.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put me on hold, not a good sign. This was just another in a long line of houses I was calling about. I was starting to lose hope, and putting me on hold just reinforced my belief that I'd never find a house.

When she finally came back, after what seemed an eternity, I told her which house I was interested in. She said she only had one time available that day to show it to me and if I couldn't make it I'd be lucky if the house was on the market till the end of the week, as if she were doing me a favor. Bitch. I didn't like her tone. But I held my tongue and said that 4:30 would be just fine. It wasn't. I'd have to take off work early.

I got to the address at 4:30 sharp, no Realtor. Another bad sign. I imagined her to be your typical middle-aged, overweight, bleached blonde. At least in my ever mounting experience that was the norm. Usually they talked too much, and basically just pissed me off. Just then she pulled up.

She was definitely NOT the norm. She came over as I was getting out of my car. Introduced herself and shook my hand. I was speechless but snapped out of it in time.

Her name was Piper. She was not what I was expecting. She must have been about 30, definitely not overweight, and definitely not a bleached blonde. She was curvy with wonderfully full breasts, at least by what I could see. She was wearing a sheer white blouse that zipped up the front, showing just a little more cleavage then was necessary, at least in this situation. The way her breasts seemed to be pressing against the flimsy material...they seemed to be aching to get out. Her hair was long, dark, the color of chestnuts, and it cascaded down well past her shoulders, and delightfully framed her breasts. Oh this was great. How in the hell was I ever going to concentrate on the damn house! Because to top it off, she had great legs. I was a goner.

I followed her up to the front door and stood behind her as she unlocked the door. Nice ass. Damn. She was wearing a short black skirt, sheer black hose, and black leather boots. No, she was anything but typical.

I followed her into the house. Concentrate I told myself. She was talking but my mind was elsewhere...in the gutter I'm afraid. The place was nice, cheerful, exactly what I had expected. I followed her from room to room, watching her ass as it swayed back and forth, imaging those boots, the heels digging into the bed as I fucked her brains out. Derek I told myself, SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

I really did like the place, it had only been on the market a few days. She was rattling on about how the houses in this neighborhood rarely came on the market, got snatched up fast, and if I was interested...interested yeah, I'd like to snatch her up is what I thought.

As we made our way up the steps to the second level I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. I had to stop it. She showed me the master bedroom first. Oh great, good thing there wasn't a bed in there or I might have had to knock her down on to it. But I cleared my head long enough to hear the speech. On to the bathroom, nice. Still, I imagined she and I in that shower after a long afternoon spent ravishing each others our bodies, drenched in sweat. Next was another room which she said would make a nice study. Strangely enough, the room had no windows.

She had a great voice, sexy as hell. It was like honey, and I could have listened to it all day. But what she said next is what really caught my attention. The room was sound proof. "Sound proof?" If she only knew the things that were running through my mind...and I smiled.

"Yes, sound proof" she said. "No one would ever hear the screams." And she laughed, and I thought I'd fall on ass. I began to feel a stirring in my pants. Damn her. She was smiling a wicked grin now as we went on to the next bedroom. Finally I convinced my cock to "lay low." After a moment she walked over to the window and started talking about the incredible views. What views? She was the only view I cared about at that moment. And I could definitely view "her" sitting on top of me riding my cock.

Then she said "come here and take a look, you can actually see Starbucks from here." I walked over and looked out, she was standing behind me now and I could smell her perfume. She said "I really don't get it, coffee is coffee, but some people really have a hard-on for it." I put my hands on the windowsill to steady myself, just then she stepped closer and I could feel her breasts brush lightly against my back, my heart was pounding. What she did next blew me away. She slid her hands around and found my cock, pressing her body fully against mine. I didn't say a word, couldn't say a word, I just stood there bracing myself against the windowsill. She pressed her hand against my cock and almost instantly I was hard. She massaged it through my pants, squeezing it in her hands, running her hand up and down it's length. She whispered in my ear, "turn around." I did, and that's when she kissed me. Her lips were soft and warm, and quickly her tongue found it's way into my mouth.

My arms were around her now, my hands with a mind of their own slid down to that wonderful ass of hers. She let out a soft moan that nearly took my breath away. She began to fumble with my belt, my hands went up her skirt, and even through the panty hose I could tell she was wet.

When she had my pants undone she pulled away. She got down on her knees in front of me. Stroked my cock firmly as she looked up at me with eyes that seemed to be begging for it. I smiled, and she slowly slid my cock into her mouth and God it felt wonderful. It was like everything before this had been foreplay and now, finally...I looked down to see my cock disappearing into her mouth, I could feel the back of her throat. She was good, very good. Still I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to hear her scream. I wanted to smack that perfect little ass of hers until it was red, and then I wanted to smack it some more. I wanted her to beg me for more. I wanted to make her come.

I couldn't stand it. I pulled her up. Told her to look out the window. She leaned over putting her hands on the sill. I reached between her legs and found her wet pussy and easily guided my cock inside. Reaching up I grabbed her by the hair, she moaned. She was loving it, the little whore. I pulled out and gave her a whack on the ass, and she loved that too.

"Oh Derek" she said "fuck me" and I smacked her ass again, so hard this time that my hand actually stung and I drove my cock deep inside her.

Her moans were becoming louder now and I felt her whole body shake as her first orgasm raked through her. She squeezed her legs together tight, squeezing my cock inside her. "Good girl" I said, "did you like that?" and she moaned a barely audible yes as I began fucking her faster and harder. I couldn't help myself, I was going to come. I didn't want to, not yet. I wanted this to last.