For Sale By Owner

Story Info
Hostile real estate saleswoman gets a deal.
1k words
3.33
52k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the middle of the summer last year and I hadn't gone to the ocean as often as I wanted, so I called my friend Nancy and arranged to a Saturday excursion at the beach. It started out with me driving my convertible Honda del sol over to Nancy's to pick her up. I was dressed for action and so was she. Both of us in very hot looking Frenchcut bikinis.

Well out the driveway and out of her development we drove when I noticed a For Sale By Owner Sign about 3 blocks away from Nancy's. I hated those things. It made me mad that people would be so cheap to try and avoid paying commission to realtors and try to market their properties by themselves. No matter what you said to these people, it was always the same. They all thought that they could handle it themselves. Nancy and I were hard to handle and determined to change somebody's mind today.

As we approached the house, I looked at Nancy with an evil grin and suggested we stop by and see how the owner was making out with his sale. She agreed and we stopped the car and noticed a man mowing the lawn. It turned out to be the owner. We asked for a tour of the house and he agreed. I don't think that he actually made eye contact with either one of us at that point. He was too busy looking at all of our goods that were on display. Nancy is a ravishing blonde a little taller than me and has a more endowed chest. He eyes kept moving from her chest to my ass for the next few minutes as we made small talk with him.

I inquired about the reason he was selling and found out that he and his wife were relocating to the east coast to be closer to her family. I asked about his wife and he said she was at the spa for a few hours. That was all that we had to hear. We continued our house tour and took every opportunity to bump and grind this guy into a frenzied state. His arousal was plainly visible dispite his attempts to conceal it. As we went room to room, I would have either Nancy or I measure the room with a tape under the premise that we might be interested in buying the house. That meant we were on our hands and knees with our asses in the air ready to action. He was very lecherous and kept back watching our every move.

When we reached the master bathroom, there was a Grecian style walk-in shower with very elaborate glass doors and built-in marble benches. About the same time, the phone rang and he left us to answer it. When he returned, Nancy and I were in the shower cooling ourselves down. He didn't know what to do with two scantily clad women fondling themselves in his shower, so we grabbed him and pulled him in with us. He was soaked. We started to rub our bodies up and down his. We still had our bikinis on and just kept fondling him softly. He didn't know which one of us to grab first so we kept switching on him. I would run my hands across his chest as Nancy would lick his ear. It was driving him mad. So confused, he just looked exhausted in frustration as we continued to moan and tease this poor man to the breaking point. After about an hour of our little performance, he was ours. Completely mesmerized by our silky wet bodies, we used him like an instrument. I could stretch out my perfectly tanned legs and he would follow them wanting to please me. I had him lay down on the shower floor and I sat on the marble bench then I gently bounced my foot on his awaiting lips. Nancy took an aggressive stance and straddled him. She rode his arousal until he would give off the signs that he was going to cum. Then she would stop just before his relief. I would just keep egging him on with sweet talk about how much he wanted us and how beautiful we are. This guy was a mess. Soaked to the bone and following our lead like a puppy dog wih no relief in sight.

I was starting to fell bad for him and decided to end his torment. I led him throughout his house making a mess in every room. Nancy followed my lead and made sure each room got wet and disheveled. I made him dry us off and then sat him down in the middle of his living room. I made sure he sat on his hands to keep them out of the way. He was in his castle but he was taking orders from us. I sat on the coffee table and put my foot on his crotch. This time I made him look me right in the eye as I told him that selling his house was a risky proposition and that he couldn't do it alone. I told him that I was his new real estate agent. While I lectured him on the pros of use my services, Nancy ran her hands up and down his chest teasing him at every chance. As I made each point, I flexed my foot between his legs. I gave him the boring real estate 101 course response to convert the For Sale By Owners. He came twice...(maybe it was my presentation style).

I put a listing agreement on the table and told him we would be back that night for the signed agreement. I gave myself an 10% commission fee on the deal for my effort. Nancy approached him and kissing him full on the lips and told him to get his wife's signature and make sure the house was empty when we got back.

We laughed as we left him in a state of shock wondering how he was going to clean the house, convince his wife to sign the listing agreement and still get rid of her in time for our return. Well, he did it ....our motivational speech must have done the trick. Now I just hope he can get out of the handcuffs before his wife gets back.