For Sonja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her giant flopping tits and squeezed them firm, with ownership, like I owned her titties and they belonged now to me to do with them whatever the fuck I want as I fuck her, and I did. I got so greedy with her body until the pleasure built up so much for me to take and I had to cum or slow down.

I pulled out of her and tried to squeeze my cock hard to stop it from cumming and for the most part I succeeded, but I felt a piercingly painful pin-prick as a thin light trail of my milky cum painfully leaked a little out of my cockhead and oozing down my cock's neck. I prevented my full load from cumming, so I could continue fucking Sonja some more as she deserved.

I wanted so much to be good for her; I wanted to be a worthy fuck for her too.

I rubbed my milky cum over her clit and rubbed my dick on her pussy lips. She felt so amazing. I continued to rub my dick on the outside of her pussy, at her entrance, at her lips, against her clit. She felt so fucking amazing she could never know and I could never communicate how much pleasure she was giving me.

I was looking at her big tits again and looking at her looking at me and she got my dick so immediately hard and straining again, and I loved seeing the veins popping up from those big titties as she was getting turned on looking at me lusting for her body as I jacked my cock off until it got as hard and big as it could get and the engorged cockhead was begging, fucking drooling milk to dive in her pussy again and I shoved my hard swollen cock back inside that holy cunt for more fucking.

It felt so amazingly good inside her tight pussy. I had to wonder how it is she can have tits so big on a body so slim and at her height level, and have a pussy this tight. It defied what my brain thought a woman like her body type was built with. I knew she deserved bigger and better men than what she had with me, this Korean guy from class, but I was thankful she let me fuck her and enjoy her body and I shamelessly enjoyed myself using her body for the night.

My Asian eyes gazing into her big round European eyes, my hands squeezing her big White tits, my Korean dick thrusting inside her tight German pussy; our sweat mixing together, my cum mixing with hers; feeling such pleasures and sensations all at once: Having such intimate sex with Sonja was better than being in any afterlife heaven that could exist. I prefer being soalive, feelingso alive, reveling in the ravishing of her hot wet pussy every time.

Her tit-veins turned me on so much. Even the most subtle of movements that Sonja made caused her giant White jugs to ripple in jiggles, and watching those massive heavy titties shake in waves that brought her tit-veins rising strong got my cock so fucking hard, turned me on so damn much.

Even the subtlest of movements caused so much shake. So when I pumped her pussy thrusting with such passion, her titties rocked so hard and wild, I just had to grab and fondle and squeeze and suck them in my lips andmoan so loudas I sucked each of those tits just how fucking good they tasted in my mouth.

I loved watching those big gigantic fucking German tits flopping and slapping and clapping each other almost comically as I fucked her, a couple times almost hitting Sonja in her own face, and so I protected against that happening with my hands always grabbing loving handfuls of her large tits that got sweatier the longer I kept fucking her. I loved watching the veins on her gigantic breasts growing more and more prominent against her pale White boobflesh as I pumped her pussy and she grew more and more aroused. It turned me on so fucking much seeing this that I accidentally cummed inside her life-giving pussy more than once through the night as I fucked Sonja, and I knew I would never love another woman like she let me make love to her.

When Sonja left to return to her native Germany, I am ashamed to admit that I thought, on the last time we made love, if I should selfishly cum multiple times inside her pussy, hoping and wishing and praying she becomes pregnant so she would be forced to stay with me and maybe even marry me, have half-Korean babies with me.

I seriously considered this more than as a passing thought, but I knew that was crazy and I had no right to hold her back. I couldn't be selfish with her outside the bedroom. I couldn't ruin this young, bright, multitalented young woman's life by forcing her to be with me by impregnating her.

Then I reminded myself: I was never worthy to be with her in the first place; at least I got to fuck her. I should pride myself and enjoy at least that fact. Be happy, not sad.

But I still felt sad she was leaving out of my life.

It was extremely emotional and sad for me when she left. The last time we made love was bittersweet for me as I knew it would be the last time I would get to taste her and feel her beautiful cunt squeezing and milking my cock of every last drop of sperm I could shoot inside her (and deep down, there was a side of me still fantasizing I'd impregnate her with a half-Korean baby). My hands would never get to squeeze and massage her large Germanic breasts I loved so much ever again. As I showered with her for the last time, washing my cumstains and fresh cum off her body, I knew I would never get to make love to her again. As I toweled her dry, I knew it would be the last time I would be touching her body as her lover. She was literally slipping away from my fingers before my eyes.

I drove her to the airport and the weather reflected that it was perhaps feeling as sad as I was. It was a sad day and I hugged her close and tight, and I hugged her inside my arms so long until I could no longer hear the outside noise of the hustle and bustle around us. I kissed Sonja a final time and watched her leave and disappear beyond the gate and as I drove back home, alone, the darkened and lonely sky above was not the only one crying that night.

12