For Team USA

Story Info
Alex Morgan raises awareness for U.S. Soccer.
6.4k words
4.26
53.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was something she never thought she would do. Her public image was destroyed, her professional career in jeopardy and she could feel her endorsement money being pulled off of the table. All of these losses would depress most superstar athletes...but for Alex Morgan, they did not. If anything, she was proud of what she had done. It was not done to benefit herself in any way. It was done to help the perception of soccer in America.

It all started in June of 2014. The World Cup had begun in Brazil and the whole world was in celebration mode...except for the United States of America. This was nothing new for the world of soccer, or futbol as the rest of the world called it. Americans had never, and seemingly would never, embrace the sport that the rest of the world adored. With American football in the forefront, along with baseball, basketball, NASCAR and many other sports taking precedent, finding soccer fans was difficult.

There had been brief moments where people seemed to care about the sport, but they all came from the women's side and not the men's. This was because, while the men's national team was average at best, the women's team was great. The team never finished worse than third place in any Women's World Cup and had a record of four gold medals and one silver medal in five Olympic appearances. Along with six CONCACAF championships in seven appearances, the women's team was seemingly the only hope for the sport in the country...and it was not working.

Despite the efforts from names like Mia Hamm, Abby Wambach and Hope Solo, the sport still struggled. It would take something amazing for country to embrace it. This is where the most recognizable name of women's soccer at the time, Alex Morgan, came in.

With endorsement deals including Nike, Bank of America and Bridgestone, Alex had quickly become the face of American soccer. With the rare combination of superior talent and amazing beauty, she was certainly the right choice. She had appeared twice in Sports Illustrated, first in a painted-on bikini that put her to prominence.

Alex hosted a few friends in Portland, Oregon to watch the U.S. team's first game in the 2014 games against Ghana. The four girls sat around the large television and watched the game, exploding in applause at the early goal scored by Team USA.

As the game went on, the girls started making conversation. Eventually, the talk shifted to the popularity of the sport.

"So do you think if they get far in THIS one, the rest of the states will care?" asked her friend Sam.

"I sure hope so," replied Alex. "The girls did their job and it didn't work."

"I sure wish it would," said Jamie. "It's a great sport."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Alex said. "If I could find the one way to do it on my own, I would do it in a heartbeat."

"Well you did hear about that girl in Chile, right?" the fourth girl, Amanda, asked.

"No, what did she do?" asked Alex.

"She's a porn star that fucked a bunch of guys for twelve hours to show support," she said with a laugh.

"Oh my god!" yelled Jamie. "That's disgusting!"

"Some girls," Alex scoffed.

"Come on Alex, you said you'd do anything," teased Sam.

"Alex would never do something so disgusting," Jamie said. "She has morals."

"I know, I know," Amanda said, looking at Alex who still had a disgusted look on her face. "Your pussy would have to start hurting after a while."

"Okay, let's just stop talking about this," Alex said, pointing back at the screen. "Watch the game."

"She's blushing!" Amanda said. "She's thinking about it!"

"Am not!" she snapped back.

Alex was lying. She was thinking about the story she had just heard. In her head, a vision of a generic woman surrounded by hundreds of naked men was present. Her mind was clouded by faint sounds of moaning. She gently squeezed her thighs together as she began to feel aroused by the images.

"She's a porn star, she's used to doing disgusting things," she thought. "I've only been with two guys my entire life. Never mind all of this, focus on the game."

The four girls did not mention the story again and focused on the game. The tension was high as Ghana tied the game but they exploded in cheers as Team USA scored the winning goal. They defeated the team that had eliminated them in the previous two World Cups.

After the game was finished, the three girls each hugged Alex before heading back home. She headed upstairs and took a quick shower before retiring to bed. She pulled on her dark blue sweatpants and tight white tank top over her body before hitting the sack and passing out.

While she slept, Alex had a dream similar to the images that ran through her head earlier. She saw the same room with same men. Sounds of moaning were very present and louder than before but there was one difference. Earlier, she had imagined a generic woman lying in the middle of the room but now, she was watching herself. Her slender, athletic body was completely stripped of all clothes. Her long fingers circled around the nipples on her tiny breasts.

"You've got twelve hours, boys," she said. "Come get some!"

Several men, cocks in hand, slowly approached the woman as her hand went down her body until it brushed through the small strip of pubic hair she had shaved in. Her fingers easily slid between her soaking wet lips as the first cock approached her mouth.

"Gah!" Alex yelled as she awoke from her slumber.

The woman sat up and tossed the covers off of her body. She looked down and saw a dark spot on the crotch of her sweatpants. Quickly, she pulled them down and saw her pussy, covered by more hair than in the dream, soaking wet and red hot.

"Oh my god!" she said as she slid off of the bed and ran off to the bathroom.

Turning the lights on, she looked in the mirror and saw her red, sweaty face. She ran the water and splashed it on herself, trying to cool herself off.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked herself.

Alex crawled back into bed, kicking the discarded sweatpants to the floor and leaving herself bottomless. She rolled to her side and quickly fell back asleep.

The soccer star's next dream started off very normal. She was in the middle of a game, receiving a pass and running down the field. Clear of all defenders, she raced towards the goal and was about to score when suddenly, the crowd went quiet. All of the players on the opposing team stopped and stared back at the opposite goal. Alex slowly turned her head and saw a commotion around her goalkeeping teammate, Hope Solo.

Alex started sprinting towards the opposite goal, trying to look around the other players to see what was going on. When she passed by the final roadblock, her jaw hit the ground. Hope Solo was completely naked and on her hands and knees. The talented goalkeeper had all three of her holes filled by large, meaty cocks. She had a thick black one in her mouth while a white guy was underneath her, ramming his ten inch cock into her splashing cunt. A rather tall Indian man was on his knees behind her, forcing all nine inches of his cock into her tight anal cavity.

"Hope, what the fuck!?" Alex yelled.

Hope pulled the black cock out of her mouth and smiled at her teammate.

"You should try it, Morgan," she said as she slapped the cock against her cheeks. "Gang bangs are fun!"

Alex stood in amazement as the black man grabbed onto her head and started to violently skull-fuck the woman. Hope was laughing as slobber seeped out between her lips and his cock. The man at her ass was slapping it over and over again.

Alex looked around at the other women, who were now back to playing the game like nothing was happening. She looked around, unsure of what to do.

"She likes it!" the Jamaican man said while letting Hope breathe.

Alex, confused, looked down at the shorts of her Team USA uniform, seeing them completely drenched in feminine juices. She dropped her hand to cover herself but started to see a thick, juicy trail running down her thighs. Her breath was getting heavy and her cheeks were on fire. The second that her hand inadvertently touched her pussy, every muscle in her body started to spasm.

"That a girl!" Hope yelled as Alex had an orgasm while standing on the field.

Before the slender girl could do anything, she shot back to reality and woke up. Again, Alex sat straight up but the muscle spasming did not go away when the dream did. The twenty-four year old brunette was having an orgasm in her bed. She had not even noticed that her hand never left her uncovered pussy as she sat up.

"Jesus Christ, what is wrong with me," she said while panting, still in the thralls of orgasmic bliss. "Why is sex on my mind so much?" Suddenly, she remembered the conversation about the porn star again. "No, there is no way that can be sexy. So many guys and one girl, that's disgusting."

Alex, not able to sleep as she feared another sexual dream waking her up, got up and headed downstairs. Still wearing nothing but a tank top, she poured herself a glass of wine and sat down at the desk in her office. She opened up her laptop and went to Fox Sports' website to read about the game. As she read on, the dreams kept popping up in her head. She was getting distracted thinking about group sex and could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second.

"Maybe I should see what the fuss is about," she thought to herself.

Away went the sports site and up came Google. Alex searched "gang bang", remembering Hope saying that in the dream. She clicked the first link, which led to a porn site. The video started playing and she watched a young, beautiful, tanned brunette girl walking into a mansion. She walked through the door and saw seven men staring back at her. Alex's eyes went wide as she saw all of their large, erect cocks pointing upward.

"Damn," she thought. "My fiancé's penis just points forward...those aim up."

She watched on as the girl, dressed in shorts that barely covered her plump ass cheeks and a shirt that was three sizes too small, began to undress. She unleashed her c-cup breasts and immediately started rubbing them.

"Show off," said Alex, looking down at her a-cups.

The woman in the video knelt down on the floor as the men approached her. She grabbed onto two cocks, taking one in her mouth. The other men started rubbing down her body, grabbing and pinching at her breasts and ass. For several minutes, she sucked off all seven of the men before rising to her feet.

"Fuck my little pussy," she told one of the men.

Alex watched in amazement as the woman was rocking back in forth, rhythmically taking a cock in both ends of her body. The girl grasped one in each hand and furiously stroked them, all while moaning in joy. Her hair was being pulled and wet mascara was rolling down her cheek as she took the massive cock deep in her throat.

"Oh god," Alex said as she shifted her body, noticing the puddle of her own bodily fluids she was sitting in.

The soccer star had no choice but to let her hand fall to her crotch. The second her fingers touched her enflamed clitoris, she felt her muscles tense up and another orgasm pulsated up her body. She tried to keep her eyes focused on the porn video as they tried to roll back in her skull. Through blurry vision, she saw one of the cocks shoot thick, white semen all over the girl's face. The sight extended her orgasm a few seconds, giving her the most prolonged rush of pleasure she had ever experienced.

Even after her orgasm, Alex continued to watch the entire forty-five minute video with one hand on her pussy. The sweat forming on her body caused her to rip the tank top off, leaving her completely nude in a mess of fluids. The woman would orgasm twice more before the video ended in a massive bukkake. She closed her eyes during her final orgasm and had an image of herself buried in the cum of many men with a huge smile on her face.

"Holy shit that was awesome," she said through heavy breath.

Alex Morgan remained in her ruined desk chair for several minutes after her self-pleasuring session had completed. The entire time, she was debating in her head whether or not she could do what that porn star had done.

"My reputation, my money, my career...they would be all gone," she thought to herself. "But it looks like so much fun."

Alex suddenly switched the website she was viewing from the porn site to her bank's site. She logged in and saw the money she had in her account. Between soccer and endorsements, she had over one million dollars in her name, with a check of $15,000 pending. Money was not a worry to her at all.

When it came to her reputation, Alex is the kind of girl who on the outside seemed really key on keeping everything as positive as possible but in reality, she could not have cared less what people thought of her. She was only concerned with making herself as happy as possible. Not to say that she was a bitch or anything, as she was not, she was just a very focused girl. Her reputation was not a worry either.

Alex's career though, was the sticking point. She absolutely loved the game she played and would not want to risk anything that could put it in jeopardy. Never could she imagine a life without professional soccer being first and foremost.

"There's no way I wouldn't get cut," she thought. "It would be over...but the World Cup. Team USA wants to win and I'm one of the best in the world...they would keep me, I hope. No, they have to, they just have to. Winning is all that matters and I would help them win."

Alex continued to have a debate in her head as she sat naked in front of her computer.

"If this gets people in the United States to care about the sport, then I would be the first thing people would think about when they hear the word 'soccer'. But what if they don't care, would I have thrown it away for nothing? Would I have to keep doing it?"

When she thought about having to do it again, she felt her pussy grow warm again. The thought of being gangbanged as a career option had severely turned the conflicted the girl on.

"I could say that I'll do it again if the television ratings hit a certain number! That would work perfectly, I'm a pretty girl and I look innocent. I'm sure that's a big thing in porn. Real-looking girls should be the ones getting attention."

Alex took a deep breath as she saw the sun rise through the giant window in her house.

"I'm gonna do it!" she said aloud.

The excited girl brought up the porn site again and watched several more videos of girls being fucked by large numbers of men. She probably had more orgasms in this sitting than she had had in her entire twenty-four year life. She remained at her computer for around five hours, watching nothing but gangbang porn until her body finally said enough.

Alex wiped her hands off on her tank top and picked up her cell phone, calling her agent.

"John, I have an idea for a...um, a 'commercial' of sort to help raise awareness of soccer," she told her agent. "I need to you to get my about fifty or so men and send them to my house, I have a camera and crew already arraigned, I just need the guys."

"What is this 'commercial', Alex?" he asked.

"You'll see," she said with an evil smile.

"Oooookay," he responded. "When do you need them?"

"As soon as possible!" she yelled.

"Okay, okay, calm down Alex...this must be something big. You usually don't get excited that easily," he remarked.

"This thing is going to be a hit!" she exclaimed. "Call me when the men are available."

Alex hung up the phone and, finally, sat up from the sticky, destroyed desk chair that she had not moved from in over six hours. She hurried upstairs and took a shower, washing the sexual filth off of herself. With the lack of sleep and intense physical "workout", Alex got out of the shower and immediately headed to bed. She slept like a baby as thoughts of her future project flashed in her head. Several hours later, she again awoke in a pool of her own juices.

Alex waited until the sunset for her agent to call her back, informing her that the guys would be at her large house in the morning. She squealed in excitement as her plans began to fall into place but she was still missing something...a camera and a camera operator. She grabbed her phone and called her friend Amanda, a professional videographer.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" the blonde woman asked.

"Hey, do you remember that conversation we had last night...you know, about that porn star?" Alex asked.

"Oh that. You know we were just teasing you. We know you would never do some"-

"I'm doing it," she interrupted.

"Wha...what?" Amanda asked in shock.

"Tomorrow morning, I'm going to do it," said Alex with a sense of pride in her voice.

"Are you insane!?" Amanda exclaimed. "What about your career? Your endorsements? Your fiancé?"

"The career will be fine, I have my money and I've been trying to build up enough confidence to break up with him for weeks," Alex explained.

"Is this a joke? Are you pulling a prank on me?" Amanda asked, hoping she was right.

"I've got fifty guys that will be here in the morning. I'm not joking," she said. "And I need your help."

"Wha...I don...how?" Amanda asked in a flustered haze.

"You have a really nice camera and I need someone to film it."

"Absolutely not!" Amanda yelled.

"You owe me!" Alex shouted. "I kept your little coke problem a secret from your husband and you said 'whenever you need anything, no matter how strange, I'm there for you babe'...I need you 'babe'."

"Uh...um...I...fine," Amanda said, defeated. "What time?"

"Eight," Alex said. "Make sure you clear the day, I'm going twelve hours and one minute."

"Twelve hours!? And why one minute?"

"Yes, I'm not going to let some Chilean whore beat me at something," Alex said. "She went twelve, I'm going twelve and change."

"You ARE competitive about everything, aren't you? Fine Alex, I'll be there for the whole thing but I'll be praying I get a call at seven saying you changed your mind."

"Do I ever change my mind, Amanda?" Alex asked in a teasing tone.

"Fuck," Amanda said before hanging up.

Alex spent the next few hours clearing space in her living room. She pushed all of the furniture into the adjacent guest room until there was a large open area. She grabbed the mattress from the guest room and pulled it into the center of the room.

"Let's test this thing out," she whispered before stripping the red t-shirt and black shorts she had been wearing.

The buck naked soccer star lay on the mattress and started rubbing her body. One hand slipped down to her crotch and she started masturbating, quickly reaching an orgasm that left a dark spot on the clean, white bedding.

"This is going to be awesome!" she squealed as she set the alarm on her phone and curled up into a ball on the bed, falling asleep in her own mess.

The sun rose early the next morning and Alex hopped out of bed with the excitement of a child on Christmas morning. She sent a text message to Amanda to make sure she was still going to show up.

"It's still on," she typed.

"Damn, okay I'll be right there," Amanda responded.

Alex hurried upstairs and dug through her closet, pulling out her blue United States Women's National Team uniform. On went the jersey and the shorts before she pulled her socks half way up her calves and tied on her Nike sneakers. She admired herself in the mirror as she put a pink headband in her hair and tied the brown locks in a ponytail. The star looked more ready for a day on the field than a day of intense, recorded sex.

The doorbell rang as she looked herself over once more. She scurried downstairs and opened the door, seeing Amanda looking disgusted with her camera in hand.

"Oh you have to be kidding me," Amanda said as she saw Alex in her uniform.

"What? I can't look good before I get fucked?" Alex laughed in response.

12