For the Good of Research

Story Info
She does a little sexual research.
1.3k words
3.69
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh hell. John stared at the beautiful woman in front of him.

“Well, will you?” Her voice was laced with impatience.

“Let me get this straight. You want me to screw your husband?” He was not believing this.

“No, no! I want you to have sex with another lady.”

His head was starting to hurt. “Why?”

“Because we’re conducting an experiment.”

“Well why did you ask me to screw your husband?”

The woman sighed deeply. “I asked if you were married because I didn’t want some woman coming after me because her husband’s screwing around. Get it?”

“Oh,” John said dubiously. “Well what about this experiment?”

The lady immediately stopped looking exasperated and assumed a business-like tone. “My sister and I are conducting an experiment on human mating. We’ll choose a woman for you and observe your behavior and stats.

“Stats?”

“Statistics. You know, how long it takes for both of you to come, how long it takes you to recover, how you feel after the experiment. You know, simple things. Wanna help?”

John looked around helplessly. He suddenly felt like a trapped animal. He knew he wasn’t the smartest person in the world but statistics and sex did not belong in the same sentence. However…

“Will I get paid?”

“A small amount, yes.”

“But,” he couldn’t help protesting, “that’s prostitution!”

She eyed him contemptuously. “No, its research.”

Prostitution, research. Same damn thing. He knew he should refuse but the look on her face was so alluring. Plus, he could use the money. And since Susan was no longer there to alleviate his needs, well that was a road better left alone, he thought bitterly. Oh well, a voice inside him whispered as he gave into the inevitable.

“Good.” She stated matter-of -factly, as if there had been no doubt in her mind that he would agree. “Come to this address so we can run tests.” With that she handed him a card and started to walk away.

“Who should I ask for?” he called after her.

She twisted around. “Jean.”

“Is that you?”

“No, I’m Sheila.”

“Oh, bye.”

With a flash of her hand that John supposed was supposed to be a wave, she left smiling at cars in either side of her.

“Well, everything checked out. I thought I’d start you out on phone sex. How’s that?”

John listened to her voice and sighed. That seemed to be all he was able to do when she was around. John had spent the last week trying to figure out exactly what had made him agree to this plan. If his mother ever found out, it would send her to an early grave. No, he corrected wryly, she would send him to an early grave. “Sounds fine to me.”

“Good, just fill out the sheet and remember to turn on the tape recorder. The girl’s name is Charli. She’ll call you tonight at seven and you can work out a schedule. And one more thing…”

“Anything.” He said with mild sarcasm.

“Be a little more enthusiastic when you come. No pun intended.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Thanks.” Click.

The call came at seven exactly. John picked up the phone with a mixed feeling of trepidation and excitement.

“Hello?”

“Hi,” came a hesitant voice, “is this John?”

“Yes it is. And you must be Charli.” She had a very pleasant speaking voice.

“That would be me. By the way, the tape is on. Let’s get started.”

There were several seconds of nervous silence. Then John interrupted. “Tell me what you look like.”

“Well, I’m about 5’7” and I have brown hair. I’m trying really hard to get a tan and so far its working.” She stopped abruptly. The guy probably thought she was an idiot. This was phone sex for heaven’s sake!

“Are you there?” His calm voice reassured her.

“Yes, sorry about that. Where was I?” she tried to make her voice sound like a sex kitten and hoped she succeeded.

“Your tan.”

“Oh yes. Well, I’ve got it everywhere. Even on my breasts.”

“Tell me about them.”

“What, my tan or my breasts?” She was deliberately goading him.

“How big are they?” he asked ignoring the question.

“Big enough to fill your hands.”

“Good, I like ‘em big. What would you want me to do to them.”

“Caress them,” she answered without a bit of hesitation.

“Are you in bed?”

“Yes.”

“Do it.”

She was a little surprised. This was her first time talking to him and he was already asking her to touch herself. It shocked her even more to find that she liked the thought.

His silky voice came over the line. “Follow my instructions, okay?”

“Okay.”

Over the next half hour, she followed his orders to the letter. It was one of the most enjoyable experiences that she’d ever had. She stroked and caressed her own body and came loudly into the phone.

“How do you feel?” he asked after she had had time to recover. “You know Sheila’s going to ask.”

Her gentle laughter washed over his body. “I feel like a new women. How about you?”

“I have a confession to make. I can’t seem to get my hands loose. Suppose you give me some… encouragement.”

She whispered several dirty scenarios in his ear until she heard his final moan.

“So how are you now?”

“Let’s just put it like this doll, next time remind me to put a towel near the bed.”

She giggled. “On that note I’ll say goodnight.”

“Goodnight Charli, sweet dreams.”

“Goodnight.” And they hung up.

Sheila was very pleased with the tapes as she was with the ones that followed. John and Charli seemed to be striking up a relationship. And in fact they were. Unbeknownst to her, John and Charli would turn off the tape and have intimate conversations. They were actually very close now and John had told her all the details of his breakup with Susan. He found her a very sympathetic listener.

“Let me get this straight, she broke up with you because she wanted have sex with other people?”

“That’s what she told me.”

“She obviously doesn’t know how good you are.”

“Thanks. You know, I’ve been thinking that maybe we should see each other in person.”

“I’d like that.”

“Really?”

“You sound surprised.”

“I, well, I’ll talk to Sheila.”

Sheila approved completely. On the scheduled night, John made his way to Sheila’s house where he would meet Charli. Sheila intercepted him by the stairs.

“Ready?”

“Been ready all evening.”

“Good, go down this hallway, turn left, go about halfway and take another left. Go up the stairs and turn right. Make an immediate left, go to the next hallway and turn right. It’s the second door at the end of the hall. Got it? And don’t be scared if you hear other sounds. We have some experiments going on tonight.”

“Great,” he said weakly and turned to go. He found the stairs, made a right, and forgot the last turn. “Was it left or right?” He took a guess and chose right. He went down to the second door at the end and opened the door.

What a shock met his eyes. On the bed was Susan and some blond lady! His ex-fiancee making love to another woman! He watched as she wrapped the other woman’s legs around her head and made her scream in pleasurable agony. She never did that to me, he thought enviously. At that second, the lady looked straight at him and screamed. Susan turned around quickly with a ring of moisture on her lips. John ran from the room, down the stairs, past Sheila, and out the door, yelling “I quit,” as he went.

By the time he got home, he had calmed down. He was definitely quitting but he’d still call Charli. Maybe it was time they met on their own terms.