For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surviving those years was celebrated with a big fifteenth birthday party. From there on we were considered mature enough to learn other things thus the courses in medicine were specialized on Anatomy and Biology. On our Sixteenth birthday, all females in the community were certified as midwives by Papa Andrew (the girls will tell you more later on).

By our sixteenth birthday, schooling was relaxed in order for us to get a part time job at the different companies (fast tracking into several levels monthly). It was then that I started to understand the real difference between fraternal/identical twins and single born.

On our sixteenth birthday, the identical twins from all the families were presented to the community and claimed as future community leaders. If they were showing leadership in any of the groups that worked for the community or excelled at sports it was also celebrated.

By our seventeenth birthday we should have excelled in our job, started to work on another of our companies and prepare to obtain our high school diploma or certificate that year.

By then, we had to have our minds pretty clear as to technical, college or university degrees we wanted to study and submit a request to The Leader. Our body was mostly developed and if there was no physical perfection we would train day and night for months until its maximum capacity was reached. That capacity was evaluated and dictated by Papa Andrew and a council of several health professionals and other sciences that lived in our community.

I still remember my joy and expectative for my seventeenth birthday. I basically wanted to break out of my body because this was the year I would prepare to leave Atlantis!! It was then that you were allowed to take internet college courses and while working the land and farms, leave with the adults, in order to sell the products collected from the farms.

Well, it was the fraternal twins or single birth kids privilege, since the identical twins were taking special leadership training for some of the jobs that our community had.

Leaving Atlantis while working was a privilege not only for the young-adults but also for the older farmers, since they could relax while we, youngsters carried the heavy cases with crops and others.

It was a great year for Kareena (my twin) too since we got to see around and discover how other people lived, their extravagant clothing, makeup and music. We had lots of fun seeing them.

Back then I was very proud of my work and by summer, received an acceptance letter from my preferred college; had the funds to pay for it, Papa Andrew allowed my chosen studies (Veterinary), and my future at the farm would be great since I could help my family and other persons in the neighborhood!! Those were the most exciting days.

But it all changed when Kareena was not authorized by Papa Andrew to continue studies. His reason was clear, she was an adult female from the kids that lived in our house and two of our mothers were pregnant, one had a still birth recently and mom's last pair of twin babies (3 years old) recently died due to "development problems". Never would I have imagined that he had given them up for adoption like a few other newborns or kids up to 6 years old because their physical or mental IQ were not showing "perfection".

By our seventeenth birthday, my sister and I discovered what was being a lower Atlantian.

==========

That's it for our first blog. Long, informative and full of questions that will be answered on a future blog. I know you got them so leave it at the comments section! See ya' on my next blog!!

12