For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 02

Story Info
Growing up sucks!
5.3k words
4.08
4.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - News

Disclaimer: This is the second chapter of what will be a mid-long series. In order to understand this chapter, you will need to read chapter 1. All characters are 18 or older. No sex here either!

If you feel susceptible to my story, the possible racist attitudes, mention of abuse either physical or mental or the fact that the main story develops from what many call a cult, my apologies, since my knowledge on cults comes from news regarding mass-suicide, abuse and other out-of-normal behaviors on various closed and possibly "religious" communities.

All names and situations are fictitious and this is a sole story created by my bored brain. With or without approval, I do not believe mind or physical control is adequate, appropriate or should even be done. A person should be respected not diminished and doing it for "fun" is no fun at all. Anyway, this story might have something to teach, the important piece is wanting to learn. Notwithstanding, enjoy!

+++++++

Hello again, it's Khristian and thanks for the questions and the many, many messages showing you're open to understand what we went through. I believe that this new blog will answer some of them. This time I will take you into my life out of Atlantis and some new, informative, rules. You will also see some notes that Reena wanted to share with you.

Now that we no longer live there and we've obtained information as to what a cult is, I can say that our life was not so different than many of you out there. That is why many cults attract other persons. Some cults offer family bonds to those who feel lonely as long as you work for the well being of the whole community. Don't you do that, don't you work for businesses like that?

That is why we were not so different to you while living amongst your own.

Oh, I almost forgot! My suggestion is: write down all names since this time many names will be mentioned. Again, this is our way to let you know that most of us, Atlantians, are not crazy/psychotic people. We were being led by a crazy leader, but history shows that many countries around the world survived that too. *wink*

It was time to leave Atlantis, several months had passed since Kareena was denied leaving with me and our other siblings. We didn't celebrate our 18 birthdays since at 19 we expected many celebrations. Not sure why but that was always done like that.

Anyways since we were the youngest of mom's kids, dad and her called us to their room and we had dinner and a small cake to celebrate. That was a strange birthday but after the babies passing, well I suppose mom wasn't in the mood to celebrate even our births?

Some notes about my mother, she had several miscarriages before our birth and thereafter two single babies died not long after being born. Worst of all, Kareena and I are the only young kids alive she has with Nikolas, hers and Michaelle's (her identical twin), husband.

"I'm going to miss you Reena. This experience will not be the same without you but I promise you, things will be better, you'll see". I told my BFF, twin soul and partner in crime just before leaving her to an unknown future.

A group of kids from several of my family wives and other families were born during the same year thus we are all going to study at colleges or universities. My luggage was already in the car, family was all over us saying their goodbyes and mom was crying uncontrollably.

What I had no idea, was that she was crying not for the loss of her recently dead twins or the loss of her youngest son into a new world, but for being sterilized! The impossibility to carry any other child in her womb due to the many complications she had during the last three pregnancies made Papa Andrew order it.

Two hours after leaving home, my siblings and I arrived at OSU and stood in the longest line I've ever been at (you should see the food lines during Atlantis anniversary day). We saw so many persons and the difference in species was greater that we've learned while selling our crops and stuff. There was this, ginormous, limbs-muscular but big belly man with so much facial and body hair that I couldn't stop looking at. He noticed and said: "First time you see a Sandhlin?"

The twins noticed our conversation and joined in both the shocking looks and nods. The man laughed with such strength that I could swear everybody on the line turned to look at him. It was then that I noticed others like him (later discovered they were from the Earth-forest species) and several other stranger species. We were here to learn and learn we really would. This was our first encounter with so many species at the same time and we feasted on the diversity of each species.

The counselors, also from the Earth-forest species - WoodNymps type were tall, stick-like slim with a dark shadow olive skin, handed our room keys were my cousins, (Nadya and Noelle's pair of twins) - 2 boys/2 girls, Adele's triplets -- boys) and I headed to our rooms which consisted of a big apartment with 4 bedrooms, living/dining room and a kitchen so we could watch out for each other's back (mixed sex floor, woohoo!!).

The twins were going to study Engineering in different specialties and the triplets...well they were so much into themselves... They had that attitude that you just needed patience by gallons, being called the perfect kids increased their ego so much that their heads were several feet higher than their bodies.

Anyways, not even two months after leaving home, the triplets (dumb, dumber and dumbest) were expelled from the university!!! Something about a riot, pornography/dishonest exposition, alteration of peace and drinking alcohol at the premises of the university.

Back then the twins and I condemned the riot, alteration and use of alcohol but pornography/dishonest exposition because they were nude? Come on! Our family and whole community is nudist!! It is part of showing off the perfection of the body!! If you don't show it off, how will your family pick your perfect wife or husband?

Again, back then, that was what I believed occurred as to marriages in Atlantis but there was so much more and imagine my shock when I got to meet other students and they told me about their relationships. The way they threw their loved ones away for a one-night stand or what they don't see, doesn't hurt? My people back then married for life, worked together to raise their family, enjoyed marriage since as young as 19 and lasted until their passing. They literally grew old together!

The only person I dared tell about our ways, made a whole circus out of it. You might be thinking we were raised as pussy kids, but we did learn a whole bunch of things, just that sexuality was not the first thing on our minds nor we had time to lose thinking on it.

But, back at the triplets. After they were sent home, the twins and I discussed the consequences of the triplets' actions toward us. I knew everybody at home would say that I did not care for my brothers nor prevented that terrible and humiliating situation. The twins would get a less severe grounding and grumbling since they are identical, lucky them.

Since reaching our fifteenth birthday, the perfect kids were started to be treated different, our mothers still loved us alike but the non-identical were assigned the nasty jobs, thus making us different and if you dared to complain to your parents, they would say it was the training for the life you would submit yourself while living out of Atlantis.

Not long after the triplets got home, the twins and I were called by our mothers, I got grumbled by ten, very mad (some of them hormonal) mothers. The other two rejected even hearing my voice. I dreaded that call but pissed myself when Papa Andrew called the following day. His words were: "come home tomorrow, we will talk on Saturday". That was enough for me to hide under a bed and just pray to die that night.

It was a terrible Friday evening (October 30th) when the twins and I arrived at Atlantis. The whole community ignored and rejected us and papa Andrew sent a note that he would not talk to us until the following day. We had to cook our own food (nothing new) and eat at a different time than the rest of the families. Our rooms were dismantled and we had to sleep on the floor at the bed mat. At least we got that.

The triplets got the same punishment but it included that they had to work at the farms and sell the crops for 1 year without payment. Since they were caught partying past midnight, they would attend the night shifts with the security groups for six months. That, made my day since they were not going to enjoy the night shift as they did at the university and they loved to sleep.

On Saturday, Papa Andrew called me apart from the twins; although he understood my point of view and saw that my grades excelled I still got grumbled and was not authorized to leave the university during the following holidays vacations (being a close family, that was bad). It's not as if we made something special since those days were like any other for us but, still hurt.

Christmas season came and went in a blink. During my stay-in, I got to meet some students from my same species but their types were different. One had the hands and toes covered with fish skin and his fingers were halfway joined by skin. Another had little gills at the neck area and scales on the back. There were guys from other species too but they barely stayed to chat so we spent some days with a few guys who lived nearby at a rented apartment and boy was I learning!

I got to learn about people's custom and enjoyed Christmas with my best friend, Nilsa, and her family from the species landlin their type is lionis and they have very long and sharp teeth and nails that looks like claws. Christmas celebration was something new for me, they said that their tradition, contrary to others, was mostly about food, music and special beverages.

It's unnecessary to say that every bit of food in my plate disappeared to the joy of the family. They all treated me like one of their own, we spent a pleasant day dancing, joking, talking about traditions from each other and luckily, I got to hide it from my family.

On New Year I was allowed back home and ended up with Reena in my hands crying uncontrollably. When I asked, what was going on, she said: "Papa wants me to be his wife, the whole family was called and his decision was informed Yesterday. He will not allow me to leave for the university ....my life is lost..."

Her lips trembled while she talked and my heart broke with each word coming out of her mouth. Shocked, I tried to hold to the house door, a cold shiver ran down my body. Rage, fury and powerless surrounded me, my mind was under attack with terrible thoughts against all my family, my mothers, older siblings, my fathers, Papa.

I wanted to fight each of them for not allowing my sister the happiness she deserved, she earned it with an excellent behavior, she was the most intelligent and creative from most of us! Why would HE do that!!

I wanted to kill Andrew just for saying he wanted her but the way I was raised contradicted by making me think: "he is our leader, he watches over us, our families, our finances, he cares about us and we should behave properly, accept his words and be happy for my sister. She would have Papa's children and be his first wife since he had never taken one. It is an honorable position my sister will take to have his first kids! isn't it?"

My body couldn't handle the war in my mind, feelings changing every second, my nerves turned into a knot, I just lost control of my body and fell, I cried for my sister, for my feelings, because I felt pinioned, worthless, powerless because I hated him, at that moment I did, I hated Atlantis' leader, I hated that my family allowed this, I hated that Andrew could decide a persons' life. Owned and dictated our movements as if we were his robots.

The little ones were playing at the front yard when we arrived, they saw me fall and went looking for our mothers. When our mothers arrived, asked Reena as to the reason I was in that state and she told them I just knew of Andrew's decision. Some indicated it was a childish attitude I was having and that I was a bad example for the youngsters. Others, like my mother, teared a bit and tried to show understanding for our feelings. Notwithstanding, they would not move a finger to prevent it.

That night I cried until sleep and tiredness took over, I had not eaten nor shared time with the family. I hated all of my mothers and fathers, every single cell of my body that represented them, my perfect world and perfect life was turning into an inferno.

You are thinking: why all the fuss? But hear me out, we were raised as innocent as possible while learning many things like: Biology and Anatomy, seeing animals doing the dirty during their "season" and living with 12 mothers and 3 fathers.

Nevertheless, while living at the university I'd been learning about real life, everybody out of Atlantis were being our silent teachers, I'd been watching, learning and comparing their lives with ours. I was learning at the university what your parents taught you while growing up. Meanwhile, my mind was opening up to new perspectives.

Those out of Atlantis felt different, happy with imperfect, happy genes running through their bodies but they didn't care, they just enjoyed being alive! And, and there I was, a perfect person in a shitty piece of land called Atlantis, venerating gods from mythology, yet still thinking my life was the best! I fell asleep with all those thoughts in mind.

By midnight I was awake, the house was quiet, too quiet, my eyes were red and swollen, I couldn't sleep, rolled in bed from one side to the other looking for that necessary numbness but my mind was looking for a way to prevent Reena's wedding, planning escape routes. Over and over like a race car at NASCAR but nothing would work.

Doubts, remorse, worries and grief took over my body, darkness hugged my mind and body. It felt as if being thrown on a well to fend for my life and I was drowning. Reena and I were alone, with a very big family yet alone. I would look out for a way to save her otherwise, we would never be the same. I knew then that she would turn into a shell of a person so, I resolute myself to find a way to escape all that and free my sister, if possible.

It was 2:35 a.m. when someone neared my bed. I saw Noelle's twins (Sebastian and Collins, the ones that attends university with me). They closed the divider (we all had dividers to make our bedroom "private") trying to make the least noise possible. Not a single peep was heard thus we relaxed. They told me all that had occurred while I was hiding in my room.

After dinner, the parents sat together and discussed with all the new adults (18 -19 years old) what Andrew had notified. All of them received a booklet and together read and discussed the Rules. We would not know about it before since it involved being an adult or being considered one at 19, but due to my reaction, other girls being called to be Andrew's wife and mostly, because we were a few months before being considered an adult, the meeting took place.

The rules regarding adult females, were:

"1-When the females in the family reach their 18th birthday, an availability notification to the counselors should be handed together with the family genealogic tree and her parents' DNA profile (a sheet with the color of your family and some notes as to your immediate father and mother).

2-Two days after the female's 18th birthday, all females would get a virginity check performed by one of the community doctors. (Not that we were able to do anything sexual or were even taught about it).

3- Once a female was certified a virgin, there was a timeframe of six months to identify a possible match with an 18-year-old male. If there was no match or available male, several steps would take place:

  1. It would be publicly notified to the community for any family with a several younger males to ask authorization for a possible match with their sons;

  1. If no claim was presented or there was no match, older males (non-family) would request a possible match for the female.

  1. If there was no male under 25 whose DNA matched with the female's, a family member could request authorization from The Leader to take the female as a bride.

1-No brother could request her as bride but uncles or cousins could only if all his wives had passed away.

4- Once a marriage arrangement was authorized by The Leader, the female would learn the art of seduction and sexuality by spending a week with him starting the day after her 19th birthday, being him the one to take the female's virginity as an offer from the future couple and their families. This act would be called being the leader's wife;

5- If a female reached her 19th birthday and no male or family member claimed her into marriage, she would work at one of the facilities of the company where, at her discretion, selected females who lived out of our community would pay for her service to supply her ovules or womb to carry their baby;

6- Since all of the kids at the community are considered the leader's kids, no mothers or fathers would deny the previous rule which would apply to all females notwithstanding identical or fraternal twins."

Reading those rules made my blood boil and rage erupted in my body making me tremble for the possibility my sisters, cousins, nieces would be sol" as a DNA bag to one with a perfect match. I jumped out of my bed and started to walk from one side to the other, like a lion on a cage. Each step longer than the previous. Back and forth over and over.

After a while I took several, long, relaxing breaths before I was able to listen to my cousins, once I did, they told me the females were not the only ones sold. (that statement made me realized that I told my thoughts out loud). Collins requested for me to keep reading the booklet and then we could discuss it, so I did.

The rules regarding young adult males, were:

"1-On a male's 18th birthday, his parents would begin the heritage investigation of all possible brides and would hand out the family's genealogic tree and parents' DNA profile.

2-At 18, all males would get a general physiological evaluation including blood, physical and semen tests in order to confirm the candidate to be healthy and in a perfect state.

3-Six months before a male's 19th birthday, a second semen test would be performed by one of the community doctors. Once the clear was handed, matches would be compared with the pre-selected brides' DNA.

4- A timeframe of six months should identify a possible match with any 18 years old female. If there was no match or available female, several steps would take place:

  1. All females 30 or less working at the community facilities would be matched with the male's profile.

  1. If there was no female under 30 whose DNA matched with the male, his main family would request authorization from The Leader to take the male as a husband for any widowed mother or daughter unless the females could no longer bear a pregnancy.

5- If a male reached his 19th birthday and no female matched; no family member claimed him into marriage; or he denied a match with a female due to homosexual inclinations, for which there should be a medical note and psychological evaluations, and his sperm counts were considered 85-90% perfect, he would work at one of the facilities of the company where, at his discretion, selected females who lived out of our community would pay for his service to supply sperm.

12