For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back into my lover's bedroom I found her fixing her hair with some pins. I held her hand and she stood from the stool. We hugged, kissed and I walked her back to bed until we fell over.

Laughing I said: "where were we?"

She responded: "at the Jacuzzi, about to begin a massage."

"Mmmm, seems like that will continue later, tonight" I said.

She raised an eyebrow and said: "you intend to visit my sisters and still charge your massage? Are you still going to have strength?".

"Dear" I replied, "it's just a massage, I don't need strength for that".

I stood and held my hand for her. When she stood, I said: "but I'm going to show you how strong I am".

She tried to leave but I held her by her hips, pushed her to the bed with her back to me and with my left hand went to play with her clit while my right hand started moving my cock up and down her lower lips, a few strokes later I started entering her, she was tight and my hand went faster on her clit, making her moan louder and louder. Then, I forced myself deeper in her and started a quick pace moving in and slowly leaving her wet cave keeping just the tip of my cock inside.

Over and over my movements went faster and her overstimulated clit brought her into an intense orgasm while I asked her to cum for me, to make me cum for her and fill her womb, to let me give her one more baby, to fill her breasts with milk until she could no longer hold it, make her hips wider and of my joy seeing her breasts and belly swollen and ready.

Just like I knew, her fetishes with pregnancy and hard sex during it sent her into a pleasure trip and her pressure on my cock made me fill her womb while I shouted: "I am filling you baby, I will put another baby in you and we will enjoy it, we will be free to bring our kids into a new world without fears!"

Moments later and totally satisfied my lover and I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and got into bed to cuddle and relax a bit more until I remembered what brought me so early to her. With a smile on my face I said: "I got Khristian. There is no denying, he is ours now."

She looked at me and happily asked me to confirm that she heard correctly and I did. A joyful wife kissed her husband into oblivion.

Sometime later, spending a very nice dinner with my wives, our kids and some grandkids enjoying their creative stories and joy for just being with us. My Agnes (daughter with Yas- fraternal, 24 years old, widow with twins 4 years old) asked me to meet in her rooms.

Our single daughters (only Agnes on my side) had a big room, smaller than the wives but big enough for up to four persons in bunkbeds and a small living room where they can enjoy some time reading, sewing or just chatting.

There was a mini fridge with a mini bar like the one the wives had. Unlike my brothers, I tried to uphold all the wives' and single daughters' rooms (in this case Agnes) similar or as much as possible.

Back in her room's living room, we sat and Agnes began: "father, I know that being a widow, I'm exposed to serve any cousin in the family but I'm concerned".

I looked at her with a frown showing my own worries and asked: "what are you concerned about?"

She began: "I heard about the council arrangement with the Daas family. If our leader does not act, the laws will be broken by those he chose and our kids will suffer the consequences. As his security counselor, you should act promptly. The families are talking, many young adults are not appreciative of the new laws they learn and I believe, if they could, they would make a group and leave our community".

I'd been observing my dear Agnes. She was one of the very few I have not been able to really connect with. She had always been quiet and reserved but waters needed to be tested and that was the time for me to really know her.

So, I said: "My dear, do not worry because I have been thinking on that and I know Andrew will act accordingly. I am going to propose him several things and one of those will affect you, so give me your exact thoughts about it."

I took a deep breath while observing her demeanor and continued: "I think that widows like you deserve the opportunity to re-match someone you love even if there is no blood match. I intend to ask for any widow who falls in love with a single female or male be allowed marriage, as long as he/she is single because of lack of match or because of widowing. That way the widow's kids won't live without a mother or father figure and families don't have to mix their blood again. What do you think about it?"

She looked at me as if thinking I was joking, since I showed no intention of a joke she asked: "Are you really going to try that? What about the matches, won't that damage any possibility of perfection? Do you think the Leader would allow a baby born of love and not match?"

It was that last question and a glint of hope which brought me to think on her. "Would you get married because of love above match?" Was my question.

Without hesitation, she said: "Yes".

It was then that I asked myself if she was in love with someone: "Honey, are you in love with someone right now? Does that person know? Is the love mutual?" I asked quickly to prevent her from doubts of any kind.

She looked down and interlaced her fingers. That basically answered for her but, I wanted to hear it from her.

"Dad" she began. "You know that the leader was my first man and my marriage was matched, so basically, arranged. I cared for my husband but that fatal accident was my happiest day in a long time. I know you can see the truth in us and that is why I held myself from anything that might have let you know..."

She took several breaths and said: "...I wish I could leave this life. I know of many females who think alike and if telling you will get me under the Leader's wing for whichever reprimand he believes applies, let it be. I want to leave this life and start another where I am free, not like here. And yes, I love someone but he does not know. He loves me as any other female, with respect and tenderness but he does not feel like I do."

"That was all I wanted to hear from you and thank you for opening to me as you have done. Hope you let me know who the person is before it is too late." Was all I could say.

With that I stood up, kissed her forehead and went in search of my wives and kids.

++++++

As you can see, my family was not living under a fairy tale story. We were subjected to many things that were learned quickly to avoid being punished and shamed in front of the community and our family. We were subjected to obey for generations and this time we wanted a different live, a free life.

Thank you for all the comments. Your concern towards our past life and our present life edifies our hearts and spirit.

Miles

=====

Husbands: Adrian, Nikolas, Miles

Adrian's wives: Sayna, Zo, Adele, Alanna

Nikolas' wives: Eunice, Michaelle, Harmony, Jenny

Miles' wives: Yasemin, Yedidah, Nadya, Noelle

12