For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Life Goes On.
7.1k words
3.5
3.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 -- Morning After

Disclaimer: This will be a short chapter and contains violence, physical and mental abuse against women. My purpose is for you to identify some characteristics of a person who is being subjected to Domestic Violence and say it.

To those who think they can try to change a person, please don't. No matter if a male or female, a violent person cannot be changed because of our will. Don't be a dead hero/heroine, be safe!

===========

Morning after the claim for marriages party.

Andrew awoke with a headache and the early morning sun rays warming his face. His room had dark red drapes which hid the sun rays from the mahogany, wooden room furniture, several windows and a sliding door which took him to a balcony with Atlantis beautiful view to the main road. It was a happy time seeing the little town flowing with persons going everywhere while drinking a hot coffee or chocolate.

He arose from bed, stretched his back and legs and turned to see the bed companion he had elected the previous night. It was Adele, Adrian's wife. He had preferred spending the night with the two of them but Alanna, her twin, had not felt well and went to bed early. Looking over at Adele, he remembered...nothing, nothing had occurred between them. His headache, a reminder of how much he had drunk during the party.

Andrew went to his enclosed bathroom and dug for some aspirins, drank it with the water collected from his mini bar and reached the bathroom again to take care of his morning needs and a shower. He was not in the mood to play with the woman since the headache was killing him. Had she not left his room when he went out of the bathroom, he would send her home.

A few minutes later, casually dressed and yet a thumping headache, he went out of the bedroom into his living room. The woman gone. Someone knocked loudly over and over. Whoever is out there better be ready to receive my fury. This outrageous manner to knock on a door will not be tolerated, he thought.

Andrew opened the door ready to let go of his dragon-like fury when he noticed Nathan, his father had a furious look and was ready to knock again.

Andrew said: "What are you doing? Don't you know the time? And Why are you trying to break down my door? You better show me a fire or I will hang you by the legs!"

Nathan response was: "I went for my morning walk and found the security guys sleeping! The gate was open! And this place looks like a wild west city waiting for a duel!!"

Andrew saw his father and making a duh face gesture replied: "it's six in the morning, what do you expect?"

Nathan notice his son grimaced in pain and hold his head. "What's wrong with you? Have you ever seen this town at six in the morning? Don't you remember that farm chores begin very early? I'm telling you, there are no animals making noise, seems like the farthest families are sleeping or left! And why were the security guards sleeping and the gates open?!"

Andrew grimaced again while his father raised his voice trying to make him register what he was saying. He closed his bedroom door, pushed his father away and headed to the main gate security office.

At the office, Andrew noticed two of Adrian's triplets with sleepy eyes and requested a report as to what his father had said. The twins looked at each other and blabbed over and over regarding tiredness and not knowing when they fell asleep or why the gates were open.

Andrew asked who was in the truck doing patrol and the guys grimaced in pain and held their heads. He asked again on a lower voice, feeling the throbbing pain and they indicated it was their sibling and another adult who were watching over the back gate.

Andrew asked to call them with a report on any news. He awaited but there was no answer from the truck or the back gate. Andrew got into one of his vehicles, asked his father to get Adrian since the security of Atlantis was his responsibility and went searching for the patrol.

On his way around the town Andrew noticed that as his father had said, the town seemed empty. He found Karsten Dellis on his way to visit his family. The male stopped Andrew and when he approached the vehicle commented: "Seems like the whole town took some time off after the party last night" and made a grimace of pain.

Andrew noticed and said: "Seems like it. What's up with you? Are you in pain?"

Karsten replied: "I might have drunk too much and my head wants to explode. I don't remember having more than two beers and a glass of the bull served at dinner".

Andrew noted his comment and said: "I drank a bit more of both and my head is just not there. See ya' later!" and he continued observing the desolation.

He decided to lower the car's windows searching for the animals' wake-up call but nothing could be heard. At the end of the road he found the patrol, parked in front of it and saw the other triplet sleeping. He knocked on the window once, twice, rattled the door and noticed that the passenger side window was open. Andrew went through the passenger side and shouted and hit the kid's hand until he awoke. Kyril awoke with a start and when he saw Andrew was there he almost pissed himself.

Andrew took a few breaths and asked Kyril: "Why were you sleeping in your shift? What time said the clock, last time you saw it? and Where is Lander?"

Kyril grimaced with Andrew's last question since he raised his voice and he knew that what he was about to say would make Andrew mad. "Well, um you see, Lander said he would get a few minutes to rest since he had eaten too much so I went to patrol the area.

Ms. Daas gave me a bottle of the bull served to share it with Lander since they were cleaning up and didn't wanted to throw it away. I stayed at the back gate with Lander and we drank some. I went into the car, drove for a while and felt the weight of the day, I felt drowsy and nauseous and decided to take a few minutes of fresh air here until you woke me up.

"What time was it?" asked Andrew.

"About 11:20?" said Kyril.

"And now you have a headache?" asked Andrew.

"Yes, my head feels like it's going to explode" said Kyril.

"Go to the front gate and wait there with your siblings and Adrian" was Andrew's response while he went to his car and drove to the back gate.

Although his headache had diminished, his worries and rage were creating a new level of headache. Andrew drove like a lion following its prey and got to the back gate to find Lander fast asleep and once again called, shouted and touched him until he awoke, with a headache. Lander confirmed Kyril's comment but indicated his symptoms to be dizziness, nausea and vomits.

He admitted to had a beer during the day and several cups of bull at night. Andrew took him to the front gate and on the way stopped at the Daas' family gate. He called once, twice and furiously drove to the front gate where he found his brother, father, a few other council members and the security personnel.

His first question was: "How many of you drank the bull last night?" All of them raised their hands. "How many of you had more than one cup and how bad is your headache?" Most of them had had two or more and the intensity increased with the most they drank.

Andrew asked his brother to review the camera videos for the front and back gate and present a report. He then asked several council members to collect all the main fathers of the community and meet within an hour and another council member to get some of the bull offered during the party and take it to the facilities to see if it was spiked. Andrew went to his office and called Miles. Not getting a response from his office, he called to the house where Zo, Adrian's wife, was requested to get Miles.

Zo went looking for him in his rooms but found no one. She went to his family's dining room, called his wives and found none. She then went to the kid's area and found her husband's kids and some of Nikolas but none of Miles nor some of Nikolas' eldest. She called Nikolas' wives and they went to their eldest sons' house to find that they were all there but Miles'.

Nikolas' wives informed it and he went looking for Andrew. When Nikolas reached Andrew's offices he knocked and was called in. Andrew was about to speak when he saw who was it and worriedly asked why Nikolas was there and where was Miles? Nikolas informed what had occurred, as told by the wives.

It was then that Adrian came running into Andrew's office and shouted: "They are gone!! They all left! Someone helped, there were over 20 moving trucks which helped them take their things out!"

In that same moment a council member came and said: "I can't find anyone at the facilities, is it close?"

And the other council member appeared saying: "Where are the families in this town? I can't find almost half of town."

Andrew looked at Adrian and shouted: "Show me!!"

They left to Adrian's office and saw several videos. Trucks entered the residences gates and later on came out leaving Atlantis through either one of its gates. Looking into Andrew's home, they saw Miles, his kids and other 16-18 years old leaving the home. They saw a truck entering their gates and how Miles and the others took out everything at their rooms. They saw several men coming out of the truck to help them load it. The same occurred at the adults' sons home.

Notwithstanding what they saw, Andrew and all members of council as well as the main fathers of other families went to the homes and searched each and every one of the houses and rooms. The houses were empty, seemed almost ready to move on it.

All fathers of Atlantis, well, those who still lived there gathered near The Leader and the council members' home around 9:00 a.m. Andrew informed that they had been drugged in order to be robbed by traitors. He showed pieces of the video where he was able to show the persons entering with moving trucks and those who helped Miles.

He indicated that everybody would have to present testimony as to what they knew and if anyone had helped, his entire family would suffer the consequences of such a low behavior. From that hour on and for the next 4 or 5 hours, everybody was interviewed. The only person who appeared to know something, Nikolas.

While everybody was searching the houses, Nikolas went to his office and searched for some documents, he found Miles' manila envelope with the money and letter. Nikolas read it once, twice, he then called his wives and they all read it. Tears were flowing and when questioned about the ovaries and ovules, Nikolas indicated the investigation Andrew was making. The wives felt outraged, one went sick. Nikolas went to Andrew and showed the letter to the council.

Word spread faster than candies disappear at a kids' party. The families found the manila envelope with copies of Andrew's plans and contracts negotiating body parts for transplants, kids for adoption, ovules, semen and many other. Many families went mad crazy and a riot formed were mothers threatened to leave their husbands if they did nothing to stop their kids from being sold.

Andrew hid in his office, looked for any information, anywhere that could indicate how long Miles and the others had been planning their leaving. He grounded the triplets and Landen because they had drunk beer during the day of the activities knowing they had the last shift.

He then pressed the council to do a research as to others, in and out of Atlantis, who might have helped the families. He asked from them to search for the doctors and personnel that had left the facilities. The remaining members of the community were obliged to double shifts in order to work the land and animals and collect any fruits or vegetable left from the other families' land.

A week passed and the riot kept going. Whole families requested to know about the documents but Andrew said nothing. In order to shut them up, he decided to give away the lands and empty houses to the kids of the main families left, turning them into main fathers with new rights and obligations.

But then the police and other Federal Agencies arrived one morning, and everybody went berserk. The police arrested Andrew. Members of the council and assistants tried to avoid it but they only ended being held out. Andrew's office was taken apart by those agencies looking for documents, computers and financial information.

Amongst the riot wives were Adrian's. Zo went to him expecting to learn what he knew about Andrew's plans but he said nothing and sent her home. She fought him for not being a good husband nor caring for his wives or kids.

It was then that Adrian banged his desk, threatened to hit her and shouted how horrible of a wife she was; how she had raised such terrible kids; how terrible of a mother for the triplets she had been that now they were the buffoons of the whole community; how humiliated he had been because of her and them and that he would not tolerate any more of that. He said that she would be given to Andrew to be taught how to be a good, obedient and sweet wife as well as a better mother.

She said: "You should take a course with him as to how to be a better husband! You need to be taught how to treat a woman and to love her not making them feel as sexual objects for your pleasure! You need to learn, be paddled and burn...."

She was not able to speak because Adrian went all over her. He slapped her on the face, threw her and banged her against a door and his library over and over, punched her and kicked her on the ribs and back until his father opened the door and with help of several other men, got to hold him and sent Zo to her home.

She was not able to get home and ended at the hospital. At the intensive care unit, death and life were around her like a see-saw playground game for kids. Up and down, one moment she was stable, the other she was on cardiac arrest. There was so much the doctor could do for her. At a time, the doctors had to just let her decide to live or die since nothing else could be done. She decided to live.

Meanwhile, Atlantis was sinking in fear and worry because their Leader was cuffed and taken away by the police. There were police officers everywhere, agents from several agencies and the whole town was being interrogated.

At their own land, they were treated like aliens. On their own piece of Earth, they found themselves desperate to understand what was going on and how could those persons say such atrocities regarding their actual and previous leaders. Those persons did not belong there and came to tell the Atlantians how to live? Was the general consensus.

Some families tried to help each other, support was not coming from their council when Andrew, Nathan and other members of the council were taken away. The families needed a new directory, someone to make sure their superiors were able to defend themselves and that the businesses kept working so several Atlantians offered themselves to help those remaining council members and others to defend their Leaders.

A whole week were the Atlantians invaded by several Federal Agencies. A week was the time it took them all to see their world collapse. Atlantis would no longer be and the Atlantians were living on the verge of hysteria and losing their mind. They tried to keep themselves updated and active, they tried to do their jobs but nothing would ever be the same. And worst of all, those that had left knew what was coming and didn't care to tell them. They left them fall down a sinkhole, they destroyed Atlantis, it was their fault.

Children whose parents or family members were taken away for days were adopted by their older siblings and watched by remainder members of the community. Elders from the council took over and started anew under the watchful eye of the agencies and direction of many psychologists who started to help the Atlantians to reconcile with the outside world.

A new period arrived upon Atlantians and they had no other opportunity but to swim in favor of the waves. Or maybe not?!

==========================

Chapter 7

This will be a short chapter and contains violence, physical and mental abuse against women.

When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade and sell it...

Hello dearies, it's Kareena again. Khris feels as if he said all he needed to and he is busy with lots of work. Many of you have asked what happened after leaving and what about those who stayed?

Well, there are too many things to say about so, where should I begin?

Let's start with the new homes. Miles, together with Yedidah's friends and their families had been preparing a new community/resort in a state a few hours away from where the guys studied and from Atlantis.

Back in Atlantis we were nudists and we liked living like that thus, we could not merge with just any community. They bought some land near another nudist resort and made several houses which within two years turned into hundreds as Miles was obtaining information on how many families would be willing to leave and organized them.

The new houses are not like those we lived at on Atlantis, thus each husband/brother has a home for his wives, kids and himself. His married kids also got their own homes. Still, very big houses, but compared to those we grew up in they were barely as ostentatious.

My brother, myself, Sebastian and Collins, their wives, as well as several other from our age group and younger kids whose families stayed behind and many females and males who worked at the facilities share a big home. Amongst those females are three of my older sisters on my father's side. We missed each other so much that seeing and knowing we would all live together was a relief. During those few days, we basically hip-joined ourselves and didn't left each other's sides.

My sisters and two others were currently pregnant on their early trimester and none of them wanted to continue their pregnancies. Since their ages went from 22 through 28, all of them have gone through several pregnancies. Some of the facility girls had their families with us but felt safer staying with those who, like them, survived the facilities.

It was a few days after moving into our new houses, that we met as a community at the Community Centre. We discussed the situations we thought would have occurred, had we stayed at Atlantis; how we were to survive now and the way we wanted to live in our, now, new future.

We shared our stories, starting with Charis and her family. Thereafter some of the families who had met them approached and thanked them for being a link out of Atlantis. Many told their stories, some women shared their being called wife stories which just brought more pain while letting go of the past.

All the girls my age and those soon to turn 18 extended our appreciation to Miles and Charis as well as all those who one way or another helped out. They had just saved us from such a horrible experience, hearing them and knowing my family would have done nothing to help me out just broke me.

SNIFF

Let's get back to the time I was called to be Andrew's wife, ok? Do you remember what Zo told me? Well it was something like this:

"...Later, Zo (Adrian's wife) came to check on me and said: At least you won't be forced to please your father but rather your husband. Hopefully, he will treat you better than the way your fathers treat us."

That was something that, although at the time I wasn't ready to her, kept in my mind. That memory came back to me when we moved to our new community and its meaning started to unfold with the police discoveries.

It took a whole week after moving out for our state of mind to settle down, just a little. There were many times that lots of persons broke down, understanding that we really were safe from the abuse suffered and many of us suffering while imagining what those who stayed would be submitted to...the conflict of waking up to find ourselves in a new place day in and day out was just another way to heal the pain but also to remember why we left.

12