For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 08 Final

Story Info
Final chapter.
2.8k words
4
2.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this chapter will contain mental abuse against women and men. My purpose is for you to identify a violent person and leave. Please, don't try to change a person. No matter if a male or female, a violent person cannot be changed because of our will. Don't be a dead hero/heroine, be safe!

===========

Hi, the past chapter was very hard and mind tiring for Reena so I will take over and let you know what happened after the email. By the way, it's Yedidah and thank you for your well wishes and real, heartwarming, messages.

You are turning into good counselors for us and everyday there are more persons joining and viewing this blog. Not all seeds that fall under the tree grow to be good so, let's say that most of you are starting to understand what we went through and that writing about our experiences sort of becomes a manner for us to heal. Once again, thank you!!

++++

After Khris and Reena brought the email sent by Iona (eldest sister by both parents, identical twin) we stayed discussing possibilities for her email. Miles indicated that he had seen several emails from Nikolas but he had not wanted to open them in case they were tracking it or something. A bit more of chat and we went to check on the little ones, thereafter re-joining to prepare a list of things to do in the community, houses and possible necessities for cooking and other needs.

A few days later, Miles called to meet with Reena and Khris. That afternoon he informed that they were authorized to reply to Iona as long as it wasn't by using our electronic devices nor our internet. We all discussed possible conversations and what to indicate as to whereas or who they were with.

The following day members from the different families went with them to a university away from us, the colleges where our kids studied and any possible area where some of our families worked. We found a public library where Reena accessed her email and replied:

"Dear Iona,

Khris and I are ok, it has been a difficult time for us as well. I cannot tell you how much we have suffered seeing you on television, our family, defending Andrew notwithstanding how you were treated. I learned from others that you were not the only woman treated like that, seems like that is part of his "welcoming into adulthood" celebration.

Hey sis, this is Khris, I am sorry you went through that, I do, but you should stand on your own now. Begin your life, take control of it and take your kids into another world, one where you are not afraid of saying something, doing something, dressing one way or the other. Don't forget that there is a whole world out of Atlantis. Be certain that if the community keeps their terror kingdom, there are many places you can go and things to do.

Begin your life, the life you were forced to leave and forget. Please send mom and dad our love and tell them that we miss them as well and our reason for leaving was mainly to get a future that Andrew, was not going to let us learn. Do you even know that dad was helping him? Do you know what was it that Andrew was/is planning to do? If you don't then start asking questions because your daughters' future will depend on it.

I am sorry we cannot tell you where we are, as of this moment I do not think it would be beneficial for us to meet or see each other either. We have been suffering while you have Andrew back with you.

Miles says that he will contact dad soon. Not sure when, but soon.

It's Reena again, please tell mom and dad that we love and miss them but our future, the one we are going to create, will be healthier. We were taught to appreciate everything we had but taking my own decisions on what I want to do is just as much necessary. Don't forget to send our love.

Love you sis, be strong.

Reena and Khris

The message was sent and we took the opportunity to visit the city and get some food at the markets. Whole families, kids and elders have been getting some coupons and collecting them in order to get free food and discounts. Charis and her family taught us as a form to entertain ourselves and spend the least possible in food while our fruits and veggies are ready.

On our trips, we've seen lots of things for a cheap price and it amazes us how many things we can get. Since our community/resort is very big and every main family came with their kids (including married with kids and grandkids) we are a very big community and feeding all of us is not an easy task.

In order for us to heal as a person and as a family, also to express our love towards our facility kids and those kids who left their parents behind in their own painful process, a vote was casted towards a daily dinner gathering at our community center thus the importance of these coupons to obtain food for our gatherings and our homes.

Another way to see these trips as important is our exposure to just be part of our city and state, just one more citizen, thus learning from another culture and turning into one more to the eye of society. It wasn't easy, especially for us adults conditioned to do, act and talk one way. Many of our people (adults and elders) started helping Charis' family and other families who like them, left Atlantis a long time ago. They really prepared themselves to help us transition in a smooth way by having job openings for many of us in order to help when something we did Atlantis' way was not fit to this society.

Since I'm telling you about some of the new rules we were dealing with while creating our own let me tell you some of the general community approved rulings.

Some of Charis and other families joined us and explained how many persons lived around the state and the whole country thus finding there were nudist resorts and communities was just perfect for us. For which, we decided to keep our clothes free option both at our homes and the general areas of our resort.

Regarding our dressing code while leaving the resort was left for each family to decide as long as we maintained the reminder that our clothing was not made to tempt the city but rather to exalt our inner and outer beauty.

With that in mind, many parents turned to shopping trips as very important for references. The families decided on regular clothing but no dresses or skirts three or four inches over the knees, no transparencies unless part of an appropriate dress or blouse and definitely no skimpy clothes (those were left for the bedroom).

Because our religious practices at Atlantis turned public and in order to prevent being stalked by government agencies thinking we would turn into another cult, we decided to keep the community free of sculptures that could be referred to our previous life.

Many families wanted to keep the identifying our families but not with colors. The idea to include the family's last name to their home's entrance door came thru but it wasn't enough. The families needed to feel pride for our survival and rebirth; many ideas came out like making it about their jobs or about where the family came from rather with a sculpture of something that would be sole of them.

In order to begin a new style and just because we loved it, our sculptors (a whole family of them) decided to evaluate art in its different periods and came out with several ideas of smaller fountains and sculptures. In the end, after flowers were planted at the front yards, small fountains (compared to the ones we used to have) were installed in front of many homes, but a variety of sculptures can be found. Most of them refer to battles, rebirth, protection and family.

I wanted to let you know how we are doing now but back to the email. After weeks of new information from the cult, investigations and jailing of Andrew and several other members of Atlantis we were able to breath some peace.

The District Attorney called some of us to testify and explain how things had occurred and how those who left Atlantis had been selected. Andrew's attorneys wanted information as to where we were, what had occurred with the general money taken from the banks, how it had been used and many other stupid things. But the ball was in our side of the court and everything was glass clear.

During the trial, we saw craziness on its highest scale. Atlantians who went to the court supporting the defendants and those of us who went as star witnesses in favor of the state sat on opposing sides of the courtroom from the second trial day on. No one from the media or visitors were allowed inside the courtroom because on its first day reporters, camera crewmen, photographers and way too many citizens made it extremely difficult to reach the court entrance and blasphemies, cursing words, shouts and even fights broke up.

Andrew denied many things but most of them were proved as lies with documents or photographs. Even the guide provided to the new adults was used against Andrew but not one of the girls taken out of the facilities were able to present testimony in court. Some of the guys were able to testify as to their "life" there but they were not able to indicate being witnesses of how their sisters lived there and they were not mistreated like the women were.

On its final trial day, the court authorized (with the approval of several psychiatrists) the testimony of two of the women who went to the facilities. They were some of the oldest that had been there and what they told was just prove of how depraved, power hungry and sick were our leaders, Nathan and Andrew.

Agatha, aunt of Zo and Sayna and Alexia, aunt of Michaelle and Eunice testified their life from their 19th birthday until their actual ages 60-70's.

Both of them had survived the leadership from Nathan and Andrew. Both of them had been welcomed into adulthood by Nathan in a room hidden underground at the council's home. Both of them had suffered a week of pain under Nathan's sadistic hands. His teaching included hot wax, paddles, asphyxiation and many other things that I'd rather not remember.

They told that after many, too many pregnancies over 20 each and many still births or natural abortions, and who knows how many ovules were taken out of them, they were forced to help the pregnant women when menopause hit them near their 40s. They stated how they helped bath and clean the girls after being beaten, after births and when menopause hit many others.

They told their discoveries as to some of the places that bought the babies and that was another mayhem since at the court room were detectives who had investigations on several of the mentioned companies and papers were everywhere showing that Agatha's and Alexia's statement as to those companies were true.

During the following months after the trial many things occurred. Miles was able to communicate with Nikolas who told him all the sorrow he and many families were feeling. Atlantis was no longer a happy, wealthy community. They were holding themselves with the lands and farms but there were still needs that couldn't be covered.

There were empty homes that were needing love, land whose seeds had flourished and were dying without its fruits being collected in its totality. Families torn apart due to some of its members being jailed.

Then the blame fell over us, us monsters who created false documents to disrupt the peace and life at Atlantis, us needy and liar persons who could not behave and punishment was necessary. Us, the persons who had to yell our life's story as if we were the only who had undergone those situations.

That discussion brought a telephone fight between the siblings. I was hoping for that call to fix the situation a bit but it didn't. And then, another chaos emanated in Atlantis. Months after Atlantis leadership went to jail, while the investigations of the sold babies came out, many of them were collected by the state government and their birth mothers wanted them back.

The government denied them that privilege alleging that they had decided to give their kids away and were still living under Atlantis structure (a new leader was elected among the remaining families and they had decided to close the companies owned by the community but were making new ones on those premises, some of them doing the same they used to do).

On the other hand, some of our kids were found and others still being searched. Those found were adolescents by then and because of their age vulnerability, the court forced psychological evaluations to be performed on both birth and adoptive parents as well as the minors. It took time, but many of our families were able to establish personal meetings with the minors and getting to know them.

You can imagine the chaos and the number of suits filed when the wealthy families who had "adopted" with the facilities, were visited by the FBI and their babies taken away.

Also, imagine the number of jets, private planes, regular planes with first-class areas full and cruises that left the country with whole families searching refugee in one country or another when they learned of the facilities who had rented wombs, sold ovules or sperm.

Those were the main news for a year or so. Yellow press reports at the newspapers, magazines, tv and radio news reports appeared indicating that this or that wealthy family were involved with the facilities. Anyone who had recently adopted was investigated either by persons who knew them or their own families. It was open season for the wannabe reporters and those who liked to intrude into another person's life.

If the person had money and a baby, the paparazzies were everywhere. If they knew of a family member of an artist or actress, singer, writer, composer, politician or anyone with the minimum amount of fame and had adopted, they were being interviewed over and over by everyone. It was witch-hunt time and everyone was paying good amounts of money for information.

And that was the time when the same persons that said we were sadist, crazy etc. for living as we did, shouted everywhere we should had never come out! They wished we had never been able to escape.

Throughout that time, for the sake of the students who had been exposed by the media, our kids had to stay home; they has to arrange with their college teachers the assignments through the semester or get online courses.

We feared, feared for what the wealthy people could have made to us, feared for persons blackmailing the police or detectives, anyone who had contact with us or could obtain information about us. We feared because our faces came out over and over as the persons who opened the Pandora box and no new hair color/cut or style would help us change.

Those of us who appeared at the court. tried to leave the community the least possible and when in need to do it, wore special make up to create marks, wore contact lenses and dressed in a youthful manner to make us look different.

On one occasion, a member of our community who used to sell the tapestries made by some of our people, found himself in front of one of our ex-clients whose attitude was to chant profanities and yell that he was "one of them". That person left the area and he assured being chased by someone who among other things, was taking pictures of him. Luckily, Charis' family and friends were able to help him.

This is all I can tell you now. As you've seen we went through many painful situations and bringing this up, still stirs our memories and expose old wounds.

Yedidah

Characters:

Andrew- The Leader

Husbands: Adrian, Nikolas, Miles

Adrian's wives: Sayna, Zo, Adele, Alanna

Nikolas' wives: Eunice, Michaelle, Harmony, Jenny

Miles' wives: Yasemin, Yedidah, Nadya, Noelle

Nathan- father of Andrew, Adrian, Nikolas and Miles, Elder and member of the council

Karsten Dellis - member of the council, he made arrangement to marry daughter with Adrial Daa's father

Kyril -- one of the famous triplets

Landen -security personnel

Joacheim and Charis (missing kids of Atlantis who left)

Iona- Older sister for Khris and Kareena; sent email

Calliah - fraternal twin from facilities;

Celena - fraternal twin from facilities;

Cyrena - fraternal twin from facilities.

Estevan Kazilieri -doctor, helped free the persons at the facilities

Iona- eldest sister by both parents, identical twin

Agatha- aunt of Zo and Sayna, testified at court against Andrew

Alexia- aunt of Michaelle and Eunice, testified at court against Andrew