For the Love of Botany (Revisited)

Story Info
What happens after Sarah falls in the pit?
80.4k words
4.82
79.7k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the original characters introduced By Athena, remain her property. This story could not have been possible without her inspiration.

****

For the Love of Botany: Chapter 0ne

Sarah couldn’t wait to find out about the new botanical project Dr. Sanchez had asked her to work on. She quickly ran down the hallways towards the laboratory deliberately ignoring the stares of her male co-workers. She knew why they watched. It wasn’t every day a tanned brunette beauty in a short skirt ran down the hallway each step exposing more and more of her beautiful thighs, and causing her ample breasts to bounce.

She liked their attention and frequently went home and enjoyed secret fantasies of some of her co-workers fucking her virgin pussy. She never had had sex though or even a relationship, because for her, her work had always been first. Finally she arrived at the lab’s massive double doors. She entered her security code and watched the doors slide open with a small whoosh.

She walked through and heard the doors close and lock behind her. The lab was totally dark except to a chair in the middle of the lab floor where experiments took place. Next to it were some ropes. Curious, Sarah walked towards the chair. As soon as she passed the last set of computers she knew something was wrong. Suddenly, a large strong hand closed over her left wrist and another clamped her right wrist. She screamed as she was pushed forward towards the chair. She was pulled down onto the man’s lap as he sat. She heard him speak as she kicked at him unsuccessfully. She recognized the voice! It was Dr. Sanchez.

“Hello Sarah, I'm so glad you decided to come. I wanted to show you a special plant.” She screamed again and realized no one could hear her through the sound-proof doors. Not that it would matter. No one was here anyway, she realized. Dr. Sanchez gripped both her hands in his massive right hand. He picked up something off the ground. The rope, Sarah realized. The new revelation brought her to sobs.

“Please, don't, don't hurt me,” she said through her tears. He wrapped the rope around her shaking wrists, the rough surface cutting into her beautiful skin. He lifted her hands above her and attached them to a hook she had not realized was there. She kicked furiously again this time almost succeeding in knocking the chair over.

“Don’t struggle, or it will only get worse,” Dr. Sanchez said. “This should turn out to be quite pleasurable to you,” he continued. Now Sarah’s head shot up with the sudden realization that he wasn't going to beat her, kill her, or kidnap her. He had something else in mind.

With this sudden realization she screamed, “NO!! Please Dr. Sanchez! Anything but that.” He stood behind her as he bound her legs to the chair. Sarah began to sob again as she realized she was completely helpless. She felt his hands began to run up her waist to her chest. She sobbed as he began to knead her firm breasts slowly. She groaned as he pinched her untouched nipples and twirled and spun them between her fingers. Horrified that she was experiencing pleasure in all of this she began to cry out again. She felt his hot quick breathing on her neck as he lowered his head and began to lick her ear and kiss her neck.

“Please,” she weakly moaned. His hands ran down to her waist again this time pulling her shirt up and out of her skirt where it had been tucked away. His hot hands ran slowly squeezing rubbing up to her tanned breasts, where they began to pinch and play again. This time the heat and touch of his hands to her bare breasts brought an uncontrollable moan of pleasure to her lips. “No, no, I won't enjoy this!” she screamed to herself.

He reassured her as he played with her hard nipples. “You’ll be having a lot more fun in a little bit, don’t you worry,” she heard him say. Suddenly his hands ran back down her body to her skirt that he began to pull away. The buttons popped free quickly and easily. “No!” she screamed inside her head, “It’s over!” He threw her skirt to the side. He ripped the shirt from her, tearing it down her beautiful back. She now only had her panties to protect her from him.

“Now, I want you to meet that plant I originally had you come to study.” With that he reached in his back pocket and pulled something out. She heard a click and a mechanical groan as the ground in front of her slid away to reveal a dark pit. A strong sweet flowery fragrance wafted up to her nose. It soon filled the room. Then she heard a faint rustle as a long vine like tentacle appeared at the edge of the pit and moved outward in circles gradually homing in on where she sat.

“This is the only plant of its type,” she heard Sanchez whisper in her ear. “It feeds on female orgasms.” She gazed wide-eyed at the approaching tentacle. Could it really be? No, he must be joking; no plant ever fed on sexual activity. But then again why hadn't he raped her and gone through all the trouble just to get her here. She began to believe that it actually might.

When the tentacle got within a foot of her it shot forward with amazing speed between her spread thighs. It paused for a moment right in front of her quim that was still hidden behind her white panties. Then it retracted and ran back to a silver pole that ran from roof to floor. It wrapped around. As it did, three more appeared, each wrapping around the pole.

Then Sarah watched in horror as they began to obviously strain. The rustling sound returned again causing chills to run down Sarah's spine. Suddenly the sound’s source appeared at the pit’s edge. A plant with a massive bud appeared and began to move towards her. It stood about 7 ft tall without counting the bud. The bud itself was about 14 inches long and 5 inches wide. As it grew nearer to her the tentacles shot forward and grasped her legs using her to pull it closer.

The large bud moved ever closer to Sarah. Held firmly in place, Sarah could not even move her head now as the bud suddenly opened and a fine green mist started to waft out. The mist smelled sweet and fragrant and Sarah could not help but inhale it deeply. As she breathed in this fine smell, she felt herself relaxing. The plant seemed less frightening and the very thought of it began to excite her. A steady beat began to pulse between her legs. A thought in the back of her head told her that she should resist, but in this state, she couldn’t help but feel more aroused.

Properly sedated and beginning to feel more aroused, Sarah began to relax more. Then, two tentacles shot out and replaced Sanchez’s hands on her breasts. They ran around each of them gently squeezing rubbing and releasing. Two suction cups on the ends of each tentacle fastened on her nipples. The slow wet sucking was amazing. She felt pleasure and excitement growing. Then another tentacle shot out and ran up her thigh to the edge of her panties. It pushed inside and back out again on the other side. Suddenly, with a small flick of the tentacle, her panties were ripped from her body and sent flying across the room. She was now totally exposed to Sanchez and the plant if you could call it that.

The massive bud opened exposing a long cock like pistol dripping with wetness. The sight suddenly brought her back to her senses, “No, Sanchez! Please, please

don’t let it do this. I'll do anything!”

He seemed not to hear her pleas and said, “Well, since it’s taking care of your breasts and pussy, I’ll cover the backdoor.” The thing moved directly between her legs its massive leaves leaving a satin-like feeling on her naked thighs. Finally the tip of its pistol pressed against her naked tight lips and began to push inside. After one inch it seemed it wouldn't go in any further so it eased back out and slid back in. Two inches. It repeated the stroking motion. Three inches.

She heard a noise and realized Dr. Sanchez was unzipping his pants. He lifted her tight soft body easily and lowered her on his massive cock head aimed right at her puckered virgin anus. Then he gripped her thighs and forced her down hard on it. Pain shot through her body and when she opened her mouth to scream, a dripping tentacle pushed its way inside fastening around her tongue. Sanchez bucked again forcing more of his cock inside of her tortured hole. He began to steadily buck at a strong pace.

Meanwhile the plant had broken through her hymen and was buried about ten inches inside her hot pussy. The steady stroking in and out of her sex and the sucking on her breasts and tongue felt amazing. Sarah had resigned herself to her shame and was accepting everything without resistance. Even her anal pounding was beginning to add to the already building pleasure in her quim. The steady thumping of the plant against her mound and Sanchez steady fucking of her ass were amazingly good.

She began to realize she loved every sound, every twitch of the two cocks inside her. Her pussy and anus were spasming on the cocks gripping and twitching adding to their pleasure. She heard Sanchez groan as he released a hot shooting load of cum into her bowels. The feeling was amazing and she realized she was moaning and begging for it through the tentacle in her mouth. The plant continued to force its way inside her, its cock now buried in her womb. The stroking of the cock on her clitoris and twitching wet pussy lips was beginning to cause her to near her orgasm. She felt the familiar feeling of pleasure building finally she could contain it no longer and screamed through her tentacle as her body spasmed and twitched gyrating on the two cocks.

Suddenly a sucking began inside her pussy drinking up all the juices her orgasm released. It brought her back from her relaxed state to a more lustful one. The plant eagerly rammed farther inside of her sucking more of her juices inside it. The sucking pulled and released on her clit and sensitive pussy walls causing her to scream as another orgasm hit her. Mr. Sanchez was hardened again and her screams caused him to eagerly fuck back into her ass. He pulled the tentacle out of her mouth and let her talk.

“So how do you feel now Sarah?” he asked

A part of her wanted to scream at him that she hated him and his plant, but that part of her was getting further and further away. She could only reply with another moan as the sucking and fucking continued. Finally, she began to beg for more. “Fuck me Sanchez, fuck me you damn plant, I want ohhhhh I want more ahhhhh moreeeee!”

All fourteen inches were now buried in her of the plant’s massive cock. It continued to move steadily in and out of her now stretched pussy lips. Sanchez began to groan as he neared his orgasm. Her tight hot gripping asshole was too much. He clenched her thighs and screamed as he came inside of her filling her asshole with his sticky seed.

“Well, Sarah, I guess I better be going home,” he said as he pulled his limp cock out of her ass. He slid out from under her and zipped his pants up.

“What about me?” Sarah said. Although she liked the fucking for one night, she had family and friends.

“Oh yes.... the plant will have you for a while longer...oh by the way, in case you get hungry between the fuckings, you can eat the fruit that they bear after each orgasm.”

He unhooked her as she orgasmed and began to spasm again and untied her ankles. Then, lifting her from the plant, he dropped her into the pit. The plant eagerly followed. Then he closed the door thinking that maybe he should check on the girl and her plant again soon. He realised that his work was not done; he felt the need to introduce more girls to the plant. Sarah would soon have more company.

When Sarah regained consciousness from the latest series of orgasms she felt the familiar feeling of the lush green plant life on her, in her, and around her. How long she had been down there she didn’t know. Why no one had found her she didn’t know. The only thing she did know was that every hour the plant entered her and fed off her juices. The pit was filled with the same green mist that the plant had released at her to begin with. She realised that she must have been breathing this mist all the time she was in the pit. She also realised that now she had no desire to leave, even if she could. The mist made her feel so good and the orgasms the plant had given her were wonderful. The thoughts in her mind that counselled escape were now silent. She had a new life now and she loved it!

Lately, after the last few orgasms, instead of sucking up her juices like it normally did, it reversed and came in her. She wondered if she could bear its “fruit” so to speak. But she couldn't complain. She was fed, cared for, and fucked wonderfully. How could she? Also, as of late the plant’s cock and tentacles had been getting bigger and thicker.

As had the plant as a whole. Her eyes had grown accustomed to the dark and she could almost see clearly. She felt the limp tentacle between her legs begin to stir. She reached behind her and picked a piece of fruit waiting for the regular fucking to begin. Another thing had happened. The plant seemed to have learned how to pleasure her. It knew her hot spots. It now started with a sucking of the clitoral and anal fucking.

The tentacle between her legs was several inches wide and about 8ft long. It slid around her leg and began to wrap around her slowly inching up her thigh. Finally, it came to her pelvis and it slid around leaving a wet slime trail down her leg. It constricted on her ass pulling one firm cheek out of the way. It slowly edged its way inward till its thick head pressed against her still tight anus. Sarah tensed herself in preparation for the coming pleasure as she felt it push in past her sphincter and into her tight passage. Sarah still had some pain but the pleasure easily overrode it.

Then the tentacle slid out almost all the way leaving about an inch inside her. Two more tentacles had worked their way up her waist to her heaving breasts and had begun to stroke, squeeze, and suck them. Sarah let out a slight moan of pleasure as the plant worked. She loved having her tight anal passage fucked slowly and steadily. Another tentacle positioned itself over her belly button and slowly slid down her cum covered body till it came to her hardening clit. It fastened its sucker over it and began to work it slowly each suck long and hard.
“Ahhhh ohhh come my plant, fucccckkk meeeeeeee,” Sarah moaned as the plant pleasured her breasts, ass and clitoris. Then she heard and saw the bud open up exposing the glistening wet cocklike pistol. It now was about 18 inches long with its recent growth. It moved down towards her widely spread legs and positioned itself right in front of her pussy lips. Sarah grinned as she waited for the massive pistol to enter her and fuck her. It slid forward, pushing more and more of it in. Then it slid back out, tearing a groan from her as it rubbed her sensitive walls.

She could feel the two tentacles working closely together between her ass and pussy. She loved every twitch between the two of them. The plant forced farther in its massive head pushing against the back of her quim, deep in her belly. It fucked back out causing her to scream as it did. She began to plunge her hips up and forward on the tentacle in her ass and the cock in her quim. The now familiar feeling of a building orgasm began to start in her filled pussy. The tentacles on her breasts and clit began to suck and stroke feverishly trying to bring her to cum.

“Godddd yesss takeeee mee makeee me cummm!!!!” Sarah groaned through each of the thrusting tentacles. She felt herself tense trying to prolong the fuck by not cumming. But the fucking in her tortured pussy and ass was too much. She screamed and gripped the leafy ground beneath her as she exploded in orgasm, her whole body shaking in the aftermath. Once again the plant began to shoot inside her, each explosion obvious and sensitive.

She counted six total each time a small thing landed in the back of her quim. Then she collapsed in a heap and fell into a deep sleep. Deep inside her womb, twelve seeds covered in her cum began to sprout, taking root in her juices and feeding off them. When Sarah came too again she felt different. Looking down at her quim, she saw beneath the wet exterior a small tentacle reaching out and grabbing the edge of her pussy lips and pulling. Sarah watched in fascination as twelve small tentacled plants emerged.

Their dragging motions stretched her pussy and she collapsed backwards as she orgasmed again. They all turned and extended long sucking tentacles into her pussy and began to suck at her walls, sucking all the juices of hers they could. The larger plant stirred and forced a tentacle up her waiting asshole and began the steady fucking. The combination of dozens of small suckers and the fucking in her ass was amazing. Sarah screamed as they worked. Each thrust and suck teasing her sensitive cunt causing it to spasm and twitch in pleasure.

But her pleasure only drove them on. She clenched her eyes shut as the plants worked. She screamed again as one found her clitoris and began to torture it with its hard fast sucking. “Yesss Yesss give it tooo meeeeeeeeee!” she moaned through her clenched teeth. Finally she orgasmed and dropped back and watched as each of the little plant's buds burst forth in beautiful colours, but the most beautiful thing lay in the centre of the buds. Each held a small two-inch pistol that with a few more fuckings would be full sized. Sarah grinned in pleasure as her pussy finished spasmings and the little plants fed themselves.

As far as she could tell, three days had passed since the plants had emerged from her. Now with thirteen plants to pleasure she had been taken almost every five minutes. The plants also seemed to begin to listen to her instructions and acknowledged her as their source of food and pleasure.

She now controlled all thirteen plants. The original plant was now 10ft tall with a massive bud and stamen. Each was twenty inches long. As she reviewed the past few weeks in her mind, she called three of the smaller plants over. Each moved quickly towards her glistening naked body. Knowing what she wanted each extended its tentacles towards her. One of the plants wrapped its thick tentacles around her large breasts and fastened its sucker to the top of each. Slowly it throbbed to life, sucking her hardening nipples and squeezing the firm flesh. It pulled itself closer and its bud retracted, revealing its 15-inch stamen. The stamen glistened with wetness from its past feedings and with its own lubricant.

Sarah opened her mouth and moaned as her breasts were continually tortured. The plant obediently lowered its massive stamen to her mouth and pushed its way in. The plant began to steadily fuck her mouth as it molested her sensitive nipples. Sarah closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste of the massive cock buried in her mouth. By now, the other two plants had reached her and were beginning to enjoy her body also. The first one attached its sucking tentacle to her clitoris and began to torture her, racking her body in pleasure. Then it lowered its bud and exposed its 17inch stamen. It pushed the massive wet cock into her and began to fuck in and out, bringing her to orgasm quickly. It began the customary sucking of the juices, causing her to explode into another orgasm. Her slender body was racked in trembles as she moaned through the giant cock filling her mouth.

The next plant lifted her firm ass off the ground and used two tentacles to pull her strong buttocks apart, exposing her puckered anus. It shot out four more sucker tentacles and attached each around her sensitive hole. The sucking in her ass caused her to scream as she orgasmed again, this time the cum visibly running outside her pussy. Her ten other plants had taken up around patiently waiting for their turns.