For The Love of Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

Carly leaned around and kissed me before saying, "Now you know why I love you so!" She gave Emily a quick kiss before she pushed me into Emily about an inch or so where I stopped nudged right up against her barrier. "Okay, Gary, now it's all up to you!"

My hips pushed slightly deeper, making her gasp in apprehension. I paused and said, "Last chance my pretty one! Say 'no' or say hello to woman-hood."

"Please Gary; I've been looking forward to this for nearly three hours! Just do it, fuck me with your wonderful cock and make me a woman!" I pulled back and then leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck holding me tight to her as I pushed into her hard driving my cock through her maidenhead and about four inches deep. "Oh SHIT! Oh shit, my gosh that hurts." She kissed me again as her legs wrapped around my ass. She took several calming breaths before she tightened her legs around me pulling my cock about two more inches into her! "Oh goodness! It ... it doesn't hurt anymore!" Her hips lifted up as her legs jerked around me again and I was buried completely inside of her.

"You did it Emily, you've got my entire cock inside of you!" I told her.

"You are so big, I feel like I have a submarine stuffed inside of me!" She kissed me again, her tongue searching out mine as I began fucking my cock in and out of her super tight pussy. She started moaning hard within about a minute and before five minutes Emily cried out, "Oh my god! I'm going to cum! Oh fuck I'm cumming...I'm cummmmmmmmming Gary! Oh shit! Oh Carly he's ... he's ... ohhhhh sssshhhhhhiiiiitttttt yesssss fuckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

My hips were pounding fully into her as she again clamped her lips to mine kissing me feverishly as her body was wracked with orgasmic shock waves. I wanted her first time to be fantastic so I used everything I had to keep from cumming and was glad when hers was over so I could ease up on my efforts, letting my balls settle back down.

I lifted up a little and smiled down at her radiant face covered with sweat. Carly leaned in and said, "You're even more beautiful when you cum, my dear! Now honey, why don't you finish her off right and fill her with your cum!"

"Oooooo, there's more!" cooed Emily in surprise.

I just resumed my hard thrusts as my head came down and suckled on her left tit, pulling her nipple way into my mouth. Emily groaned in pleasure as she held my face tight to her chest. After about two more minutes my balls were on fire and I knew there would be no stopping me this time and Emily pulled my face from her tit and, with eyes bulging she cried out, "Oh my god, do it! Fuck me Gary and fill me with cum! Oh god I'm cumming again! Oh shit it's so good! Fuck me Gary, fuck me and ... oh shit Gary I'm cuuuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg soooo HARRRRRDDDD!"

My hips were pile driving my cock into her as I blasted at least seven huge ropes of cum into her. With each spurt Emily cried out in joy as her vaginal muscles milked me for every drop of my sperm. My hips slowed as her climax came to an end and we both stopped with my cock buried to the hilt inside of her. Emily smiled up at me and said, "I just knew you were the right one to do this with! We only just met, but you actually care about how I feel! My own boyfriend wouldn't even care! My god, Carly, how did you find this guy!? Gary, if you just stay like this and don't move I still just might cum in a few minutes, just from feeling your heart beat through your cock! That is SOOOOO hot!"

Carly leaned in and kissed me before saying, "Nope can't have him doing that! There's a cum filled pussy that I just HAVE GOT to eat out! Gary, I want you to fuck me doggie style while I clean out our guest."

Emily pulled me into her for another kiss which she finished with a whispered, "Thank you so much for this! I will always remember you and this day!"

I whispered back "Me too!" before I pulled out of her. Carly slid between us quickly and dove into Emily's pussy, her lips and tongue noisily cleaning her of my spunk.

Kneeling in behind her I eased my cock into Carly's eager pussy. We both groaned as I slipped into her and then started setting a good rhythm, her hips pushing back at me as I pumped into her. Smiling up at me was the gorgeous face of Emily painted with bliss as Carly simultaneously cleaned her of my load while working her towards another orgasm.

"Fuck Carly, this is so HOT!" I said as she dug her face even deeper into Emily's cum coated cunt. Each thrust of my cock shoved Carly's face hard against Emily's pussy, increasing the effects of Carly's tongue on Emily's pussy lips and clit. Soon we were all groaning as our pleasure mounted towards our eminent climaxes.

I felt her pussy clamp down onto me as Carly came first into Emily's pussy, crying out "Oh fuck yeah Gary, fuck me hard! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Then she dove back into Emily's pussy as her fingers worked her clit and Emily quickly followed crying out "Oh god Carly, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your tongue! Oh shit Gary it feels so good!"

That was all it took as my balls churned once more and I erupted deep into Carly's pussy, filling her to overflowing as we all came together.

We fell into a heap of sweaty and exhausted intertwined limbs. Emily started to slide down between Carly's legs but my sister reached out and pulled her up to her face. "No, Emily, I want to hold his cum as long as possible! I want Gary to get me pregnant while we are here! Okay doll? I'd love to let you do it but just not this trip!"

"You ... you want to get pregnant! On your honeymoon?" Emily said in surprise. "WHY? What's the hurry?"

Carly and I looked at each other before Carly spoke up. "I am reluctant to answer you as I don't want you to hate us!" Emily started to say something but Carly stopped her with "I didn't say I wouldn't answer you, I just said I was reluctant to. And I believe you will understand after we tell you the whole story. All I ask is that you wait to judge us until we are finished."

"Okay, Carly, you have a deal."

"Gary and I are not on our honeymoon, in fact we aren't even married!" she began and I watched Emily react in surprise.

"But the honeymoon suite!"

"Just let me finish as many questions may be answered by the entire story. We are in the Bridal Suite because that is what my husband Darryl reserved for us!" Another gasp from Emily but she said nothing, instead sitting up to listen intently. And then the two of us proceeded to tell her the complete story, including each and every heartbreaking road block that rose up in Carly's way.

"So here we are, my chicken shit husband not even able to tell me what he wanted to do, instead leaving that to my brother. As if it's not enough for him to have to get me pregnant! But as it happens, I have found the absolute best lover a woman could ever ask for! It will be up to my stupid husband to decide if he can put up with us continuing our relationship once we get back." This surprised me as I had not heard anything from her about that.

Carly took a deep breath before looking sorrowfully into Emily's eyes and asking, "Well, do you hate us now?"

Tears flowed from Emily's eyes and I was afraid of her answer, but she leapt into Carly's arms crying out, "Oh you poor woman! To be put through that by your no good husband! I feel so sorry for you." After giving her a kiss she turned to me and hugged me also, saying, "You are the best brother a woman could ever want! God but I think I'm falling in love with you!" Then we kissed deeply as her body molded into mine.

"Carly, now I REALLY want to go down on you, but I understand why I can't. So if you don't mind, I guess I'll just have to give your enjoyment to Gary. After all, he is the best brother ever and he deserves a reward!" Emily then slid around and settled between my legs, my limp cock in her hands. "I thought this didn't go down!" she said laughing before she took my cock fully into her mouth and soon had me at full mast.

Once I reached that state she pulled off of me and said, "Hang onto your hat, Carly's stud, this is for her!" Emily then took me all the way to the bottom and began fucking her face with my cock. All the while as she sucked my shaft her left hand was working Carly's pussy and clit, making both of us groan often at the pleasure she was giving us both.

I sensed the change in Carly's breathing and knew she was nearing her climax. Emily sensed it also and she began swallowing rapidly around my fully imbedded cock, sending me rapidly up the elevator of orgasmic ecstasy. Emily had incredible timing as Carly cried out in joy as her hips shot up into the air just as my first blast of cum rocketed into Emily's mouth and throat! Emily kept us at the peak of pleasure for a long time as Carly and I rode out our mutual climaxes.

We both complimented her on her perfect timing telling her it was extremely erotic to know she was pleasuring both of us, and for the same reason. After the ladies had their hug, kiss, and cry fest Emily turned to me and fell into my arms. "Oh Gary, it's hard to believe there are brothers as nice as you. Sure lots of them want to fuck their sister, but not with all the love and concern you have for Carly! You are truly a diamond in the rough! I really wanted to please you, but I gave you the blow job because of Carly! And I did the absolute best at pleasing you to give Carly the most pleasure that I could ... to please her by pleasing you!"

"Oh god, Emily, you really pleased me!"

"Good! Next time I do that it will be all for you!"

We fell asleep soon after, not waking up until after noon. I awoke first and just sat there admiring the unbridled beauty I was surrounded by. The only way to justify it was by saying I was the luckiest man on earth! Finally I slipped from the bed and climbed into the shower to make myself feel human again. Just as I was finishing both gals slipped in with me and proceeded to give me a tag-team blowjob, my first ever! Holy fuck do I want more of those! Emily backed off and let Carly take my load down her throat before Carly moved to give Emily my last few swallows of cum. Once they were finished they both gave me deep passionate kisses before telling me that the shower was now theirs.

I got the 'hint' and slipped out of the shower and dried off. The entertainment I watched through the clear glass shower door was, in a word, infuckingcredible! (Okay, so it's NOT a word, so sue me!) I never would have thought my sister was bi-sexual, but she certainly seemed like it now. We finally went down to one of the casino's restaurants and were having a delightful lunch when a man in a suit walked towards us and Emily whispered "Oh shit!"

"Good afternoon Ma'am, Sir, are you by chance guests of our fine casino?"

Carly went to answer but I put my hand on her arm stopping her. Then I looked at the man before I looked to Emily sitting there looking uncertain of what to do. After the third time of my looking at him and then at Emily he finally woke up and said, "Good afternoon, Emily." He looked to me and I smiled at him.

"Yes we are, in room number - - - -. Why do you ask?" I said.

"Thank you, sir. Emily, you know the rules about fraternizing with our guests! You will be written up about this and are hereby placed on unpaid 3-day suspension! Now please leave." I reached out and gently placed my hand on her leg under the table, keeping her in her seat.

"Sir, would you please sit down, I hate to have to talk to someone standing over me?" I asked as he resumed glaring at Emily. "Emily, please stay seated," I said and he finally took a seat across from me.

"Thank you sir for fraternizing with us for a short time. I too am a successful businessman, with many employees who depend on me for their livelihood, while I depend on them for a job well done." I told him. "It seems to me that one should always ask the employee for his or her side of the story before handing down such a harsh punishment. My bride and I were quite surprised this morning when our room service order was delivered by her cousin! (I lied, so shoot me again!) They hadn't seen each other in years so we are enjoying getting caught up on family stuff. If you would be so kind, sir, would you please make the suspension for FOUR days, that way Emily will be free to spend time with us for the rest of our stay after we check out and move to Ceasar's Palace! Don't worry Emily as I will make up for your loss of pay for the suspension."

I motioned to our waitress for the bill as I took out my wallet and pulled out the worst of my hundred dollar bills. She said it would be a moment and I said "Will this cover it?" As our bill could be no more than $55, which our fourth wheel well knew, I said, "Keep the change!" and she hurried off to pocket her new found wealth.

As I started to rise he reached across and put his hand on mine, asking me to sit down. I did and he spoke finally, "I do apologize sir, perhaps I was too hasty in my decision. Instead of a suspension, Emily, you just take the next four days off," I gave him a look and he quickly went on, "with pay of course! And Sir, Ma'am please do enjoy the rest of your stay with us here at the Luxor! If there is anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please just ask. Anything at all!"

I thanked him and the three of us got up together and left him sitting there. After we were out of sight Emily threw her arms around me and kissed me, a bit too much passion for a cousin of my bride, and thanked me for so artfully handling the 'worst boss in the casino'!

Emily had no problem staying with the two of us for the remainder of our stay, which did require an extra day for Carly to get over her qualms about having sex with her brother. Well, at least that is what she told Darryl while Emily and I fucked like rabbits in the shower. But that was on day four so I got ahead of myself a bit.

Since Emily's time off with pay started a day before the Fourth of July I think you should know that the three of us made our own fireworks which were far superior to what they had in Las Vegas that holiday night.

On the 5th Emily asked Carly how she knew she would get pregnant during these four or five days. The answer brought out more questions and soon we knew I just may have gotten them both pregnant! This worried her immensely and I finally asked what should have been one of my first questions, "Emily, just how old are you"

"Oh, well, I just turned 18 on the 1st, why?" she said as I let out a huge breath in relief. I asked more questions and found out she had graduated high school the end of May and was hoping to get into accounting once she had saved enough for college.

By the day we headed to the airport I was so totally fucked out I didn't think I could ever recover! Carly was certain she was pregnant and Emily didn't say anything. Each day I averaged pumping my seed into Carly about ten times and Emily about six times. Emily would have gotten more but she simply loved sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. She was a fast learner and by the time we left she was an expert at all possible ways for three people to fuck and suck together. Each morning before I pumped my first load into Carly, Emily would dive between her legs and eat her to an enormous orgasm, the only one she could give her that way each day. As we parted at the airport both of us kissed Emily hard on her lips, then she told us both that she loved us, that she wanted to see us next time we came to Vegas and to send pictures of our baby. The girls exchanged phone numbers, etc. and then we were off to the gate. Darryl didn't meet us, instead we caught a cab and I took Carly home before having the cabbie drive to mine. When I got there Darryl got out of his car and walked over to me with concern all over his face.

"Did it work? Gary, did she finally realize it was for the best and let you fuck her?"

Looking him straight in the face I lied to him, saying, "I had just about given up on her when she finally agreed late on the last night there. I had to do it with all of the lights out, and she insisted she be on her stomach so she wouldn't see my face. That way she could pretend it was you doing her and she wouldn't feel so badly about it!"

"But do you think it was a success? You know, the baby and all?"

"Oh I'm nearly certain about that. I was really horny all the while we were there cause I couldn't go jerk off or anything. So when we finally did it I was really loaded with cum. It was still oozing out of her the following morning! The doctor said that last night was still a prime night so she should be pregnant by now!"

He shook my hand vigorously and thanked me several times before hopping in his car to head for home. The moment he left I called Carly and told her how the story would go just as we had discussed on the plane. She thanked me for calling, then said, "Gary, I can't wait to be with you again! I love you. And thank you for the best five days of my life!"

In early August her doctor confirmed that she was pregnant and the three of us got together for a party of celebration. Darryl walked in on Carly with my cock all the way down her throat and went into a rage. We managed to calm him down as she explained it was just to thank me for 'helping them with their problem'.

By the time October was coming to a close Darryl was totally insecure, claiming that Carly just wanted to fuck me instead of him. True, but we didn't want him to know! One week before Thanksgiving Carly called me crying, telling me that Darryl was kicking her 'cheating, brother fucking ass' out of the house. He had also filed for divorce.

I went over and helped her gather up her stuff, and then I told her to move in with me. He jumped out of the bushes yelling at me, "You bastard! A lot of help you are, you son of a bitch!" He swung at me from my blind side and broke my nose, but he was a crumpled mess when we got into my car and left. I knew he wouldn't call the cops, too many neighbors saw him throw the first punch. He couldn't say anything about Carly's baby because he had paid for everything, including requesting the bridal suite. Eventually Carly got 60% of everything they had.

On Thanksgiving Day Carly called Emily and excitedly told me that she was pregnant too! Her parents were "PISSED" and were threatening to toss her out of the house. Her boss was starting to question the timing of her pregnancy. I took the phone and said, "Emily honey, why don't you just come here and live with us? You are cool with the relationship Carly and I have, and I would love to have you as my wife!" Granted, that isn't the best of proposals but it worked!

She went nuts excitedly saying yes over and over again! Carly and I flew up to get her and flew back the next day. Emily and I were married on December 28th. The two loves of my life are still here with me, along with our five children. Carly only had the twins Mark and Marcia, having her tubes tied after the birth to prevent any more side effects from our love making. Emily had her first, Chad, three days after Carly gave birth!

We've been together now for ten years and I can't imagine my life without any of my wonderful family!

The End

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers