For the Love of Gramma: re: MARK'd

Story Info
The Final Story of Mark, Gramma, and Nana.
8.9k words
4.74
28.3k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,046 Followers

The third and final variation on this theme. Enjoy.

Like most of you, I have two sets of grandparents. First are my mother's parents, whom I call Gramma and Grampa, and second are my father's parents, whom I call Gran-Gran and Papa. There are big differences between the two. For instance, Gramma and Grampa never made it beyond high school while Gran-Gran and Papa both held Doctorates in their respective fields of Art Appreciation and Architecture. Gran-Gran was a high-end home decorator and wedding planner while Papa owned his own firm. To contrast this, Gramma was a successful floral arrangement designer while Grampa owned his own auto shop.

I always seemed to feel more comfortable around Gramma and Grampa than I did Gran-Gran and Papa. I guess that was because with Gramma and Grampa, I could just kick back and be myself, while with Gran-Gran and Papa, I felt like I had to be who they wanted me to be. You know, the model trophy grandson they could show off to their ... Did they even have friends? More colleagues, I would say. Regardless, Gramma and Grampa were my favorites even though they could not afford to lavish me with gifts the way Gran-Gran and Papa did.

All my grands got along well enough, I suppose; yet, it seemed to me that whereas Gramma and Grampa embraced Gran-Gran and Papa and tried to include them in all familial activities, Gran-Gran and Papa merely tolerated Gramma and Grampa to the point where they would conveniently forget to invite them to one function or another. Mom and dad would argue over this. Not with each other. No. I never heard either say a cross word to the other as long as they lived. They would argue with Gran-Gran and Papa, often citing that their behavior was indicative of perceived class superiority.

My parents died shortly after I turned sixteen. Some young girl who, just that very day, had gotten her driver's license, was texting while driving. She ran a stop sign and crashed into my parent's car, sending it into a high-voltage electrical grid where it immediately caught fire and exploded. In typical ironic fashion, the girl survived with just minor cuts and bruises.

I was able to choose with whom I would live, so I chose Gramma and Grampa. Gran-Gran and Papa felt they could offer me a better life, but when it came down to it, I wanted a place where I felt loved, not a place where I felt like my love was being bought.

A good year into my living with Gramma and Grampa, tragedy struck once again. Grampa was at work replacing the tie rods on a car. He had the car on a hydraulic lift, and one of the hoses containing the fluid that makes the lift work burst. The car fell on Grampa, killing him instantly. Investigation into his death ruled out foul play. He just never replaced the hoses, is all. Grampa's shop manager, Walter Willis, made Gramma a decent offer for the place and she took it. She was planning to retire soon anyway, so the money would come in handy once she did.

Not even six months later, Papa was out surveying one of his newest projects, a skyscraper that would rival the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, which was over 2700 feet high. Papa's building, which would reach 2850 feet, was a new establishment for Donald Trump that would house a casino, hotel, business offices, a shopping mall, and restaurants in Las Vegas. One of the welders did not affix a series of girders as well as he should have, and as Papa and a few supervisors stepped onto it, it buckled and sent them plummeting fifty feet down to their deaths.

Consoling Gramma had been bad enough, but Gran-Gran completely lost it. She spent time at a facility to help her cope with her loss. Gramma and I visited her often, and she eventually learned to live with Papa's death. Like Gramma, Gran-Gran sold Papa's share of the business to his partners. This ensured she would live the remainder of her days in comfort.

As Graduation approached, I still hadn't figured out what I wanted to do with my life. I had thought of going into the military, but college seemed the next step for me academically. Then again, I'd probably be just as happy flipping burgers for the next six months while trying to figure out what it was I wanted to do.

I opted for the army, and shipped out the day after I turned eighteen. At boot camp, I met Stephen Spivey, who was the craziest cat I had ever known. He would tell us stories of getting drunk or high or both, pranks he used to play on his folks ... but the thing that got us all was the affinity he had for GILFs.

"Oh, man. You ain't never had any sex till you've had Granny sex. Them old broads'll do anything for you on account of they want you to keep coming back, so you tell 'em you want to skeet it down their throats, they'll let you. You tell 'em you want to stick it up their ass, they'll let you. Hell, I had one giving me half her pension."

Toward the end of boot, I confided in Stephen that I was a virgin. "Don't worry, Mark. I got you. I'm gonna get you laid first shot of leave we get. Find you a nice old biddy to hook up with. I'm telling you, man, Granny Love is the only way to go."

To his credit, he did just that. We were at a small bar on the outskirts of nowhere. It looked like Senior's Night considering all that was there were people fifty and older. Ever the gentleman, he sent two beers to a table that held two overweight women in their sixties. They invited us over, at which point Stephen sat down next to the one with greyish-red hair, leaving me with the one who was completely white-headed and looked like a female John Goodman. We laughed and talked for a while, then Stephen mentioned to Jamie or Jenny or whatever her name was that I was still a virgin.

"Been a while since I had one of those," she said.

"Been a while since you were one of those," her friend said, causing a round of drunken laughter. "Think you can teach this pup some tricks?"

"Let's take 'em both back to our place," she responded.

On the way there, I found out that her name was Jessie, and the other woman was her sister, Pat. When we arrived, Pat said to Stephen, "You need any special training, big boy?"

"One hundred percent non-virgin and ready to rock your world," Stephen told her. They began kissing right there in front of Jessie and me. Stephen pulled back and said, "Damn, I love me some old pussy."

"Then come on and get as much as you want," Pat said as she led him to a bedroom.

Jessie looked at me. "Are you really a virgin?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled. "Not for long. You're getting the crash course tonight." She led me into her bedroom and closed the door. She began undressing, so I did the same. She approached me, placed her palm against my chest, and said, "Calm down. We have all night." We began to kiss then. She slowly backed toward her bed, then fell onto it, pulling me on top of her. "Just keep kissing me," she said, and I did.

"Kiss the side of my neck now," she said softly, so I began to. "Oh. That feels nice. Keep doing that. Nothing gets me wetter than a man who spends a lot of time on my neck." After about a minute, she said, "Do you know how to give a hickey?"

"Ma'am, I—"

"Stop calling me 'Ma'am.' My name is Jessie."

"Jessie, I am probably the most inexperienced person you will ever meet."

She began sucking on my neck, and after a good thirty seconds she said, "That's how you give a hickey. Now you try."

I did, and when I pulled away I said, "I can see it! I did it."

"Keep doing it," she said, and squirmed when my mouth met her neck again. "Now, kiss your way down to my breasts. Not the nipples. The breasts are very sensitive. Take your time with them." I did as she said, slowly kissing each breast, trying my best to place little hickeys on them as well. "Mmmmm, yes. Now the nipples, Mark." I lightly sucked one into my mouth. "Harder." I did. "Harder." I did. "Gnaw on it a little." My cock was so hard, but I was not in any rush. I gnawed her right nipple, then her left.

I began to kiss my way down her stomach and she stopped me. "I'm sorry, Mark, but if you want to eat my pussy, you have to earn the right to eat it."

"How?" I asked expectantly.

She turned over, got on her hands and knees, stuck her rump in the air, and said, "I want you to make love to my asshole with your tongue."

My first thought was that that was the most disgusting thing I had ever heard. The second was that I couldn't get there fast enough to do it. I kissed her ass cheeks like I had her breasts, slowly, deliberately, leaving little hickeys all over them, until I reached ground zero. She didn't stink, so I stuck my tongue out and licked it right up the crack of her ass, stopping when I got to her asshole and sucking it like it was a Jolly Rancher.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. That's the way, Mark." I slathered it with my tongue, licking and sucking and slurping for everything I was worth. "Ohhh. Now ... Now stick a thumb in my pussy. Yes, that's the way. Now run it in and out. Oh, yes. Oh, Mark. I'm going to cum all over your hand. Don't stop. Don't stop. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

She didn't lie. She literally came all over my hand even as I continued to work it in and out of her. In an act of bravado, I felt I had earned the right to eat her pussy, so I dropped about four inches down and began licking inside her hidey-hole. Her pussy tasted good. I knew what a clit was. I was just a bit unsure as to where it was. I searched it out with my tongue, then felt great pride as Jessie announced that I had found it.

"Oh, yes. That's what I need right now, Mark. I need a hot tongue on my hot clit. Eat it. Eat it good for me." To my credit, I must have, for she was cumming again in no time. She turned onto her back and held her legs apart. "Come on and get you some of this pussy, Mark. You've earned it."

I climbed onto the bed, lined myself up with her, then slid my cock into her wonderfully hot and wet pussy. I was going in and out real slowly, a rhythm that met with Jessie's approval. "That's right, Mark. Nice and slow, in and out. There's no need to hurry. We have all night."

"Well, I could cum right now and still stay hard," I told her. "I mean ... You know, if that's okay with you."

"Come lay down," she said to me. I lay next to her. She took my cock into her mouth and began to slowly suck it. I lay there with a smile on my face. I could see her with my mind's eye sucking my dick. Then it happened. In my mind's eye, I could see her sucking my dick, but when she looked back at me, I saw Gramma. I came instantly.

"Dear Lord. That was quite the load you had there."

I jumped up, pushed her down, centered myself between her legs, and drove myself into her. "Oh, damn, Mark. What's come over you?"

"Your mouth was so hot, Gramma, and your pussy is even hotter."

"Gramma?" Jessie asked. Then, "Oh, Gramma. Okay. I get it. Yes, Mark, Gramma's pussy is so hot and wet for your hard cock. I need you to fuck me, Mark. Fuck Gramma good."

I came again.

"You naughty boy, cumming in Gramma like that. Now you have to fuck Gramma's tight asshole to make up for it."

"Oh, fuck, Gramma," I cried. "I wanna fuck your asshole so bad right now." I pulled out of Jamie's pussy and eased my cock into her asshole. God, it was tight, but she took every bit of me. I plowed her ass good for her, and thirty minutes later I was filling her ass with the same cum I had earlier filled her mouth and pussy with. I collapsed on top of her and told her I loved her. She plopped a nipple in my mouth and told me to take a nap. I did.

Stephen woke me up at two a.m. "Come on, dude. We need to get back." I got dressed, then kissed Jessie good-bye as Stephen kissed Pat.

"The weirdest thing happened," I told him. In reality, I thought that I could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge me. This would prove if that were true. "When she was sucking my dick, an image of my gramma flashed in my mind, and it was like that's who I was fucking all night."

"If you're so lucky," he said. "Me? I happen to be."

"You fucked your grandmother?"

"Oh, dude. There's nothing like it in the world. My Grammy and I fucked every day for six months straight before I went into the Army."

"No shit."

"No shit. That's why I don't give a damn about younger chicks, man. Give me a granny any day of the week and I'll be happy."

Stephen and I were sent to Germany after AIT. He said he had the low-down on German GILFs and had already contacted several in preparation for our one-year stay. True to his word, we had hit the motherlode. Most were one-on-one situations, but a few involved threesomes with some sixty-plus beauties who needed more than one cock at a time to get them off, and we were only too happy to oblige them.

My thing, thanks to Jessie, became eating and fucking granny ass. I just couldn't get enough of it. Sure, I enjoyed pussy, but there was just something about the ass, like it spoke to the most primal part of me. Speaking of primal things, with every biddy I fucked, I imagined it was Gramma. I couldn't imagine me doing these things to Gran-Gran, though, and I don't know why. It may have had something to do with their body types; where Gramma was thick and wide-hipped (read: Great Ass), Gran-Gran was more petite and narrow-hipped.

Upon returning back to the States, I was granted two weeks leave since I had waived leave prior to setting out for Germany. Stephen told me he was going to go home and fuck his Grammy the entire two weeks. I told him I only wish I could fuck mine. "Dude, if you don't try, then you have only yourself to blame if it doesn't happen."

He was right, of course, so I concocted a plan on the plane ride home. It would be sink or swim. I could only hope that I didn't lose Gramma in the process.

Gramma was ecstatic that I had chosen to spend my entire two weeks with her, but at dinner her mood became solemn when I announced, "I think I'm going to stay with Gran-Gran starting tomorrow."

"Mark!?!? What on earth for?"

"I have no business being here, Gramma. I'm not the boy you knew. I'm a man now, and there are things going on inside of me that you couldn't possibly understand."

"Mark. Please. Whatever it is, I promise I'll try to understand."

"That's a pretty tall order there, Gramma, considering you don't have the faintest idea what I'm talking about."

"Make me understand, then," she begged of me. "Give me the opportunity to make that decision for myself."

"Gramma," I began, "the whole time I was in Germany, the only thought that kept me going was knowing that one day I would be right back here in this house with you."

"And you are," she said with a smile.

"You don't understand, Gramma. The thoughts I had were that I would be here with you and ..." This was it, the moment of truth. "...and I could finally make love to you the way I had wanted to for so long now." Her eyes grew wide as she stared at me. "My every waking moment is filled with thoughts of me softly sucking your asshole, Gramma. I want nothing more than to move from your asshole to your clit, sucking and licking you and giving you the greatest pleasure you have ever known, then sliding my hard cock into you and filling you with every inch of it. I know you won't allow that though, Gramma, so instead of being this close to you and not being able to touch you the way I'd like, it's probably best for me to stay with Gran-Gran since I don't have these feelings for her."

She said nothing. We finished our meal in silence. She washed dishes, so I got my shower. I heard her shut her room door upon entering it. I lay on my bed wondering if I had damaged my relationship with Gramma. Thirty minutes later my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and was surprised to see that it was her. "Come to my room, please," is all she said, then killed the connection.

I walked to her door and knocked. When the command to enter was given, I did, and was greeted by the sight of Gramma on her bed, on all fours, ass blossomed high in the air. "Damn," I said softly as I took in the beauty of her ass.

"Is this what you wanted?" Gramma asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. I hadn't moved an inch, and I wouldn't, not until she told me it was okay to do so.

She reached behind her, pulled her ass cheeks apart with both hands, and I saw her cute, light-brown asshole staring me in the face. "Do with it what you will."

"Oh, Gramma," I exclaimed as I made my way to her, and immediately began to kiss her asshole as passionately as I had ever kissed a woman's mouth.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, a bit taken by surprise.

I'll tell you, I ate her ass like it was the last meal I'd ever know. Remembering Jessie's tutelage, I stuck a thumb into Gramma's pussy, and in no time she was creaming like a champ. I started diddling her clit as my tongue shot up into her pussy. She jumped, then begged me not to stop. I didn't, and shortly thereafter she was cumming all over my face. I hopped up behind her and slid myself into her. Oh, it was wonderful. Five minutes of doggie style, though, and I was ready to get on top. She turned over, then I slid my cock into her once again. I went slow to make sure she got out of this what I was getting. She came again, and a few minutes later, so did I.

I looked down at her and smiled. "I love you, Gramma."

She smiled back, but did not readily return the sentiment. My cock was still hard, and still buried inside of her. Without a word, she reached between her legs, pulled me from her, then centered my dick at her asshole. "Push it in, but be careful. It's been a long time since I last did this."

I gently pushed, and soon her asshole had engulfed my cockhead. She gave a light moan of pleasure while tears filled me eyes. I was actually fucking my Gramma in the ass, and it was the greatest feeling in the whole, wide world. I continued to push, and soon the entire length of my cock was in her. As my tears fell onto her belly, she asked, "Mark, what's wrong?"

"It's just so beautiful, Gramma," I answered. "You're so beautiful."

She pulled me down to her and kissed me. I kissed her back as I began moving in and out very slowly. She began to masturbate, and in no time she had an orgasm. She continued to masturbate, and she was firing off one orgasm after another in quick succession. I lifted myself and said, "Oh, here it comes," then skeeted in her ass. I collapsed next to her, a smile on my face and tears still in my eyes.

Gramma ran her hands through my flat-top and said, "I love you too, Mark."

"I want to make love to you the entire two weeks I'm here," I told her. She smiled and told me she would like nothing better. I couldn't have been happier.

The following morning, over breakfast, Gramma asked, "So, what do you want to do today?"

Shooting from the hip had gotten me this far with her, so I decided to push the envelope. "Today I want to go down on you for as long as you can stand it. I'm not talking thirty minutes or three or four orgasms, Gramma; I mean, like, hours."

"Oh, you naughty little boy," she said with a grin. "Be careful what you ask for. If there is one thing I never tire of, it's having a mouth between my legs."

"Prove it," I challenged her.

"How so?"

"I'm willing to lay it all on the line, Gramma. If I quit before you do, I'll never ask to have sex with you again. However, if you tap out first, you have to give me as many orgasms by oral sex as I gave you."

She laughed. "Okay, you're on. When do we begin?"

"As soon as breakfast is over," I told her, and sure enough, once we finished, we were back in her room. I watched her undress and lay on the bed. I undressed as well, approached, then stopped short as I said, "Oh, and I have the right to eat your beautiful ass as much as I want today so long as my main focal point is your sweet pussy, agreed?"

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,046 Followers