For The Love of My Mistress

Story Info
A powerful woman with her male submissive.
1.7k words
4.15
50.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked in the front door from work she could smell the aroma of dinner cooking and inhaled the delicious smell. Bryce had probably out done himself again. He was a great cook. She paused briefly to put her coat in the hall closet and then walked to the living room...there he was waiting for her. He was such an obedient slave, she noted that he was on his knees at the edge of the sofa wearing his black silk boxers...his eyes were cast down until she gave him permission to look up at her. As she told him to look up he gave her the sweetest smile and she could see the sparkle in his eyes. How did she get so lucky to find a man whose main goal was to keep her completely satisfied and. She knew he was irreplaceable. She sat on the sofa and he immediately removed her shoes and began to massage her feet. He knew how much she loved this and he did it to perfection. He then told her about the delicious dinner he had prepared for her...orange glazed chicken breasts with steamed vegetables and a smooth and fluffy chocolate mousse for dessert.

As she stood up he knew what to do next, he followed her to her bedroom and began to immediately disrobe her. He carefully laid her clothes down to be picked up later as she ate. He held out a deep purple satin robe for her to slide her arms into. As she belted it closed she favored him with a smile and gently ran her hand across her cheek and told him that he spoiled her too much. He told her that spoiling her was what he lived for and that it made his life complete. She then walked to the dining room and Bryce served her dinner, the taste matching the delicious aroma she had been inhaling. As she ate she could hear him moving about and she knew what he was doing. He had the routine down pat. By the time she finished eating he would have picked up her clothes, have drawn her a hot relaxing bubble bath and lit all the candles in the bathroom.

As she finished her glass of wine she stood and walked to the bathroom and saw him standing there nude...what a site to behold. He was lean and fit and his 6' frame had not an ounce of fat on it. I was bare of body hair as that was how she preferred him. His erect manhood stood out proudly, how she adored him for the ways he pleased her with it. He didn't realize that she was watching and he began to stroke it, long slow strokes covering every inch. His eyes closed and she knew that punishment must be given out tonight for breaking the rules. He knew better than to touch him self without her permission. She softly said his name and he jerked around quickly and immediately looked down...he knew he had been caught and he knew what was going to happen later.

She said nothing else and walked towards the tub. It was her biggest luxury...4'wide by 6' long it was perfect for the both of them. She immediately removed her robe and he took it and puts it aside for after her bath. As he held out his hand she took a hold of it and stepped into the tub. The water was steaming hot as she liked it and was full of bubbles...scented with lavender for it's relaxation properties. Once she was settled in he got in the tub with her and grabbed the sponge and began to lather it up, he slowly washed every inch of her body. As he reached her most private area he dropped the sponge and asked permission to touch her, she lay her head back on the edge of the tub closed her eyes and nodded. He slowly snaked his hand down, making little circles on her stomach going lower and lower. When he reached her lips he slid one finger in between...letting it pass gently over her clit, he saw her quick intake of breath and knew she needed release. He loved feeling the bare skin under his hand...He took such pleasure in shaving her pussy for her.

He began to rub his finger over and over her clit, feeling it swell and throb beneath his touch growing harder aching for more attention. He looked at her and smiled...her eyes were closed and he could see her start to breath faster, he knew he was doing the right thing. He lowered his hand more and slid 2 fingers into her, going straight in and then curled them up. His destination being that one certain little spot that would set her off, would make her coat his hand with her sweet juices. She started to moan louder and he knew she was close so he picked up the tempo...massaging that spot a little harder and a little faster...and then he felt it. Her body stiffened and she let out a deep moan, he could feel her release even under the water...her insides getting hotter and hotter.

He removed his hand and waited for her signal to continue the bath. He washed her hair and massaged her scalp knowing how much that relaxed her. He got out of the tub and quickly dried off. As she stepped out of the tub he wrapped her in a thick luxurious towel and began to dry her off...stopping at her breasts and pussy only long enough to ask permission. As he held her robe out she looked at him with a set pair of eyes and he knew that look well. While she belted her robe he went over to the giant 4 poster bed and leaned over. The height of the bed just perfect, he crossed his arms and rested his face down into them and heard the opening and closing of the dresser drawer.

He could not hear her walking up behind him, the thick carpeting muffling her footsteps. He flinched slightly as he felt her hand gently touch his buttocks. He knew what was next. Without warning he felt the paddle hit on his left side and he did not move, again it came into contact with him but on the right side. He counted each and every swat out loud as she made them, the whole time feeling his cock get harder and harder. When he said 10 she felt her hand caress his buttocks, her touch gentle over the now pink heated flesh. He felt her walk away from his side and he stood up, his hard on jutting out in front of him. Still no words were spoken...the silent communication between them like a bond.

She sat at the vanity and he came up immediately behind her, he reached for her brush and started to brush her hair, he looked into the mirror and saw her looking at their reflection. She favored him with a smile that melted him to the very core...he knew she loved him and she knew how much he loved her. The words need never be said. Once he finished brushing her hair he went immediately to his chores, cleaning the kitchen and bath and preparing everything for bedtime.

After a quick shower of his own he went to the living room he found her on the phone and immediately sat at her feet...she pulled his head over to her lap and he lay his head there. Her hand was making lazy circles, running through his hair and he closed his eyes. Did he have a right to be this happy...to have found a Mistress that he can please totally and completely. To have found a Mistress that never let him lack for anything. He knew that indeed he was lucky and he treasured every day with her.

As she hung up the phone he raised his head and he knew it was time for bed, he gave her his hand to help her off the sofa and followed her to the bedroom. When they got to the bedroom she unbelted her robe slid it off and handed it to him, he hung it up as she crawled into the bed. When he turned around he saw her lying on her side, he climbed into the bed and lay flat on his back and looked her in the eyes. She nodded at him and he began to stroke his cock as she watched...feeling it begin to harden under his touch. Then he felt her hand join his. He closed his eyes and drew a deep breath, her smaller hand stroking and sliding along the length of his manhood, helping it to grow and harder more if that was even possible. He felt her hand leave and felt her weight shift in the bed and he opened his eyes to the most magnificent site.

She was poised right over his manhood...her hot wet pussy less than an inch away. He put his hands on her waist and felt her go down slowly, inch by inch his throbbing shaft filling her. He loved the way she looked when she did this, her head thrown back and eyes closed tight in passion. Such a sensual and sexual creature his Mistress was. A goddess unto him and he worshiped her. He closed his eyes and felt her increase her tempo...moving over him faster and faster, grinding her pussy onto him. He heard her breathing become as uneven as his own, the passion building between would reach a peak soon. He felt her stiffen and heard her deep moan and felt her muscles clamp down on him...just enough pressure to send him over the edge. He felt his body stiffen and his shaft pulsate... releasing his thick load into her as she poured her sweet juices over him. This surely had to be heaven on earth...to feel so complete and satisfied.

She slowly rolled off of him and he went to the bathroom for a towel and quickly wiped himself off and returned to his Mistress. He gently cleansed her taking care not to miss a spot. When he returned from discarding the towel he crawled into bed next to her, laying up against her back and wrapping his arm around her.

As he lie there warmed by the heat of her body he thought, he was indeed lucky and he would do anything, for the love of his Mistress.