For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
The sisters need a big favor. Is Gene willing to help?
7.5k words
4.67
28.3k
35

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

This is the second chapter of "For the Love of Two Sisters" so if you haven't read the first chapter, I encourage you to do so and then return here as many things in this chapter won't make sense without doing so. Thank you to everyone who enjoyed Chapter 1 and left comments in email or on the board. Please take a few moments to leave comments on this chapter as well as they really encourage me as a writer.

I want to give a very special thanks to my two editors, barefootgirl69 and Efon, both of whom provide endless help and input; I really couldn't do it without them! Also, if you're interested in reading the story behind the novel, you can check out the ongoing forum SRP between barefootgirl69 and me at http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1313408

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18. Copyright 2016.

*****

Chapter II

"I can't believe this shit!" Juliana shouted at her sister in Spanish as they approached their rusty old Honda hatchback. She plopped into the passenger seat, throwing her bag in the back and slamming the door shut. Then she let out such a foul string of vulgarity, Milena blushed wondering how her sweet younger sister had ever learned such words. Once she had gotten her frustration out she leaned forward, rubbing her temples with her fingers, "I didn't expect it to happen so fucking fast. Now what are we going to do?"

Resting her hand on her sister's shoulder to calm her down, Milena felt the same anxiety building in her stomach. "We just can't give up," she replied in their native language, trying to sound resolute as she did all she could to force her voice to stay calm. "Not yet." There was no point in both of them going off the deep end; Juliana was usually hot-headed enough for the both of them anyway. "According to my research on Gene's computer yesterday, there are still other options we can try."

Turning to look at her sister like she had two heads and green skin, Juliana was quickly losing her nerve, tears growing with each passing second. "Other options?" She thrust her arms out toward the immigration office situated only a stone's throw away. "You just heard the man. I have two weeks before I'll be deported back to Colombia," she shook her head. "I'm out of time, Nena." Like a faucet being turned on, the tears began to fall in full form as Juliana buried her face in her hands.

Milena sat quietly, rubbing her hand along her sister's back trying to sooth her. This just couldn't be the end; she wouldn't let it be. Her mind swept over all that she had learned about obtaining US residency online the day before. "Maybe we can get... a student visa?" even as the words left her lips, she knew the answer to that option.

"Those take months to process," Juliana shook her head, sniffling in her tears. "Besides, I'd have to know English even better than you do to qualify."

Milena sighed, knowing of only one real option they had left. With only two short weeks to go, it was a long shot but... as far as she could find this was their only shot. "Listen Juliana. There is one other option." Her sister looked up at her and with a deep breath she continued, "You could get married to an American before the deadline," she bit her bottom lip. The words alone sounded crazy.

"Married?" Juliana slowly raised her head, her mouth hanging open. "Just who the hell am I supposed to marry?" She shook her head defiantly, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Two weeks isn't enough time to even find someone, much less get married. What kind of a complete stranger would do that?"

"What if he wasn't a stranger though?" Milena's gut was twisting with nerves, her own teary eyes starting to overflow. She just couldn't let her little sister be sent back alone; they only had each other after all. "What if we found someone we know to help us out?"

Juliana opened her mouth for an instant rebuttal but held short, contemplating the possibilities. "The only citizens I even know are Jorge and Osmar," she finally shook her head. "...and they're both married to each other. The rest of my English class are all residents... or illegals like me... and everyone at the salon where I work are all women."

But there was someone else that had come into Milena's mind; the only man who was ever on her mind these days. He also happened to be the only single American guy she knew with a heart sweet enough to actually help them out... maybe. "My boss, Gene. He..." she paused. Sweet compliments, better pay than she deserved with a flexible work schedule, and even the use of his personal computer anytime she wanted was one thing; but agreeing to marry her sister just for legal papers? "He might do it. Maybe."

"Your boss?" Juliana blinked her eyes in disbelief. "How could I possibly...? I don't even know the guy! Besides, he's white; probably doesn't even like hispanic women anyway," she twisted her lips back and forth, thinking. "It's not like he's actually made any advances on you before, right?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he likes Latinas," Milena couldn't help but laugh, drying her tears as she recalled the explicit adult website she'd accidentally seen. "I think he's just really shy, even more than me. Besides, it's only for the papers so you can stay; not like it'll be a real marriage or anything."

Juliana raised her eyebrows curiously. "You can't honestly think he's going to get married and not expect... you know, some kind of... marital rights. You're not that naive, I hope?" She suddenly snapped her fingers as if having an epiphany. "That's it! You should marry him," she nearly jumped from her seat. "You know him well... and you already have a crush on him anyway. You can just request me legally afterward. That's what Ana Maria did with her mother a few months back."

"Me?" The blush on Milena's cheeks couldn't have been redder. "I... No. I can't get married again," she shook her head. "You know I'll lose Alberto's pension if I ever do," she shrugged.

"Alberto's pension?" Juliana threw her hands in the air. "This guy is rich! You won't even need Alberto's pension."

Milena started chuckling, losing herself a little to the fantasy. "He's not that rich really. Compared to us he is but..." she shook her head, grinning from ear to ear at the thought of being someone that special in Gene's life. With a sigh, she came back to her senses. "Besides, requesting a sister isn't as easy as a parent or child. It could take years to process and we don't have time for that."

Reality hit Juliana in the face, slinking her back into her seat as she crossed her arms with a huff. "So... I guess... looks like I have no choice other than to marry your nerdy boss then." She looked like she had just eaten something completely sour. "Are you sure you'll be okay with that?" she put her hand on her sister's shoulder. "Like I said, I know you have a crush on him."

Silence filled the car for a moment as Milena slowly started blushing again, thoughts taking form. "You know... it's not like you'll actually be married to him. I could..." she bit her bottom lip, "you know. If he wants his... marital rights..." she shrugged, a sheepish grin across her face.

It took but a few seconds for Juliana to fully register what her sister was proposing. Then she actually brightened up into a full real smile. "That's just crazy enough to actually work," she shook her head with a hearty laugh.

Milena started the car. "We at least have to ask, Jules. Gene's probably our only chance..." she looked back at her sister with all sincerity. "or we both go back to Colombia."

Juliana shook her head defiantly. "You can't go back, Nena. They'll find you." Her fist slammed down on her knee. "Alright; I'll do it. I'll even fuck him myself if I have to... as long as it means you don't go back. So how do we convince him to marry me in less than two weeks?"

*****

"Give me that gorgeous pussy," I growled, my hand stroking my hardened rod along to the rhythmic slapping of bare skin on my screen. Another Latina maid from my new favorite website had sold her clothes and now her body to her boss; the camera catching all their animalistic action from down below.

"Oh God... yeah Milena!" escaped through my gritted teeth as the guy's balls slapped her exposed swollen clit repeatedly, making her whimper loudly with each thrust. He had her bent over the recently made bed while holding a tight fist of her long black hair like reins on a horse as he rode her. My member was red from my heavy hand, the head a deepening purple as I worked my way ever closer to the inevitable edge while staring at the girl's dark brown pussy lips frothing in her cream, fully swallowing the lucky employer's oversized rod over and again.

"Chirp... chirp!" my cell phone suddenly went off, marking a received message and pulling me momentarily out of my fantasy. A little put off, I decided to ignore it. After all, it was probably just another movie coupon text from Redbox or something like that; I never received texts from anyone important.

Trying to get back in the mood I skipped the movie forward several minutes to the next scene where I found the maid riding on top and leaning back with her arms out behind her. Her pussy was stretched wide around the invading cock, her clit hard and exposed while her small chocolate-tipped breasts bounced up and down frantically as she rode the porn actor's prick into ecstasy. "Hell yeah! Ride me baby!" her John cheered her on, but she was moaning away and had her eyes closed, as if nearing her own climax. With enthusiasm I resumed jerking wildly, trying to time myself to cum right along with her. We were both so damn close! Suddenly my phone chirped again, distracting me entirely from my goal and making me pause the movie.

"Hi Gene, is Milena =)" came the first text I read while sitting on the edge of the bed, my red swollen member throbbing and pointing straight into the air. "Do you have a minute to talk?" was the second. I was truly caught between a rock and a hard place; Milena had never texted me on a Thursday night before. And right now anyone else in the world I would have ignored entirely... but as it came from her, I just couldn't help myself.

"Anytime to talk with you, beautiful," I wrote back, my head swimming from a lack of blood flow to the brain. I had never been so brazen with my flirts before but I wasn't exactly thinking with the right head at the moment anyway, my hand still sliding along the shaft, keeping it rigid. The moment's silence made me doubt my message, starting a recant to claim it as just a joke so she wouldn't get angry. In fact, I had composed a long apology and was just about to send it when her reply came back.

"Oh thank you, my handsome boss ;)" came the heart-stopping reply; reference to my being handsome by the prettiest and sexiest woman I knew instantly made me throb even harder than before. "Is possible I can stay to work late tomorrow? I want to see you for the dinner again." I inhaled deeply, my hand squeezing the shaft as my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe my own eyes; twice I had to read the message to be sure when another came just as I finished. "I really like spend the time with you. =)"

Subconsciously I started stroking again while reading the messages over and over, picturing her before me, moving her sexy body like a lap dance just for me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew she didn't mean it the flirtatious way I was taking it; I was just far too worked up to be thinking straight. I deleted everything I'd been about to say and instead wrote, "I love spending time with you too. Truth is I wish I could see you right this minute!"

Setting down the phone, I leaned back on my bed, closing my eyes and once more picturing Milena in my mind. The edge was so near; all I needed was a little push but the phone chirped once more. "You are so sweet Gene." Immediately following was a second, "What is the part you want more to see? The face or the body?" followed by a third "hahahaha."

Even in my delirious condition I could tell she was actually flirting with me, outwardly and openly. I couldn't believe it, a million things running through my mind of why and what to reply but she didn't even give me a chance. "More you probably want to see my sister. She is young and more pretty than me =P"

I shook my head quickly as if she could see me. "That's impossible. No one is prettier than you." Just as soon as I hit send, my hand went back to stroking my rod. I wasn't quite on the verge anymore, but just the idea of flirting with Milena directly kept me very worked up.

"I tell to Juliana of my handsome boss. She wants a lot to see a picture." My eyes were wide to her reply. "Ok. I admit. I want to see a picture too. You send me one?" she added. I was getting more light-headed by the second just reading the texts over and over, unsure of what to do. She actually wanted a picture? Of me? Seriously? Well, she was the one asking for it after all.

"Only if you send me one of you too." I stood up excited at the prospect of finally having a picture of her then suddenly decided to add, "a picture of both you and your sister." I was curious to see how the latter compared to the hottest woman I knew. Scrounging around the room for a decent looking shirt, I must have pulled every shirt I owned out of my closet until I found something that, I felt at least, made me look not entirely horrible.

"Ok =)" I threw on the shirt and fixed my hair in the mirror, quickly holding up the phone like I had seen others do selfies before and snapped the photo. With a quick check to make sure my nude manhood wasn't in the photo, I sent it to her before I lost all the nerve to do so. "Wow!" she replied almost instantly. "I like very VERY much. Juliana likes too. You ARE the handsome man!"

Quickly I tossed the shirt aside once more, jumping on the bed and laying back, my phone in my left hand and the resuming rhythmic stroke in my right. I couldn't possibly fathom why she was acting this way with me but it was turning out to be one of the best nights of my life. "Wher my pics? You promised!" I typed one-handed, not bothering to spell-check and never breaking rhythm.

It seemed like an eternity and thoughts of the college pranks I was subjected to by the girls I had liked years ago played in my head, making me doubt whether Milena and her sister were really just laughing about my patheticness at their house. She wouldn't do that to me, right? She couldn't be that mean... not to me, I was sure of it. I hoped.

Finally, after an agonizing several minutes, my phone chirped again and my jaw dropped open, my manhood twitching uncontrollably, suddenly leaking at the tip. Milena was cheek-to-cheek with a near twin, her brown eyes seducing the camera as she smiled while her sister had her big sexy lips puckered in an exaggerated kiss, her neck extended forward just bit. Their shoulders were bare, a single spaghetti strap fallen off Milena's right shoulder, the left hidden behind her sister who wore a black halter top that held a deep sexy valley of cleavage easily seen at the bottom of the picture. Her breasts were definitely fuller than Milena's; more attention-grabbing though not so exaggerated as to be a turn off either.

"OMG!" was my first reply, letting go of myself before I went completely over the edge. "Wow! I love that picture."

"I tell you she is prettier than me," Milena replied and I'll admit I had to look back at the photo another time. Juliana, as she had called her sister earlier, was definitely a gorgeous woman... sexy as hell! But between them, honestly, Milena still beat her. She was more my type.

"Your sister is amazingly gorgeous, I admit." My hands trembled over the phone's keyboard as I wrote. Under normal circumstances there was no way in hell I would have the courage to ever say this but she had been openly flirting with me from the beginning of the conversation. "I still say you're the prettiest woman I know. Juliana's a very close second."

Any second I just knew this was all going to come crashing down on me; I was going to say something that went too far and mess it up but I just couldn't help myself. "Thank you =) You make Juliana very jealous and me very happy," came her reply. I started typing but she quickly sent another. "She say you not look close at the breasts enough. She has the bigger."

Was she kidding me right now? Seriously? Of course I had noticed her boobs... my manhood was twitching and throbbing just looking at that picture. Still, if they wanted to call my attention to their tits, who was I to stop them? "Yes, the picture is hard to compare. Send me another one with less clothes? Hahaha." I didn't honestly expect them to do anything more than laugh; that was the whole point.

The phone became eerily quiet for several minutes and my panic button started to go off. That was it! I had passed the unspoken line and she was pissed at me now. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that," I quickly wrote then erased, thinking twice, and finally writing it again. Just when I was going to hit send, my phone chirped in reply.

Without touching myself at all, I instantly felt the rushing surge of orgasm burst through my body and explode onto my bed immediately upon viewing the photo. Both women wore only their bras, bent way over in front of the camera where only their mouths could be seen. Milena held the camera with one hand, the other holding her strapless bra in place. Her sister did likewise, crossing her two wrists and pulling the material back a little to fully show off her amazing round tanned cleavage. Milena's was a bit smaller and not quite so rounded though it was hard to tell as she squished them under her arm. Still, a tan line was clearly evident just above the bra's cups. It was by far the sexiest picture I had ever received in my life.

"I hope you enjoy the picture Gene ;) I see you tomorrow after the work." I laughed at the irony of the message. Did she know I was just fantasizing about her? It certainly sounded that way though it was probably just in my head from being worked up for so long. Still, I couldn't shake the feeling that she knew; somehow, she knew. "Good night Gene. Love Milena and Juliana."

*****

"Nothing overly romantic," I told the florist. "Just something that says 'I think you're an amazing woman and appreciate everything you do for me.'." I pulled a few bills from my wallet as the florist passed me the small bouquet. "They're for my housekeeper."

"She's a lucky woman," the florist smiled, giving me back the change.

"Not half as lucky as I am to have her in my life." I was pretty confident the flirting of the night before had been just a fluke; surely Milena had come to her good senses by now. Part of my brain said they were just playing or had been drinking. By now she was probably a bit upset at me for somehow conning her into sending that risque picture which meant a little gift would come in handy in setting things right between us again. On the other hand, if by some miracle she had actually meant what she said, then the bouquet might be my ticket to a first date... if I could just work up the nerve to ask her. I swear the drive home felt like an eternity, my heart stopping with every red light.

"Milena?" I called up the stairs as I closed the garage door behind me. With the bouquet in hand, my mind raced as to how I might give it to her without coming across as awkwardly desperate. Would she start yelling at me the moment she saw me? Latinas were known to be feisty, after all. Would she actually be pleased to see me? Would she even like the flowers? Just as I was about to head up the stairs, I heard the hiss of steam off to my left calling my attention.

I poked my head into the large open room across from the garage entrance that was used mostly for laundry. "Mil... whoa!" instantly I fell back against the door frame, my free hand grasping for a hold. Nothing could have prepared me for the sight I suddenly beheld.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers