For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Plans are made and then Gene meets Juliana.
8.1k words
4.71
20.9k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

This is the third chapter of "For the Love of Two Sisters" so if you haven't read the first two chapters, I encourage you to do so and then return here as many things in this chapter won't make sense without doing so. Thank you to everyone who enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2 and left comments in email or on the board. Please take a few moments to leave comments on this chapter as they really encourage me as a writer.

Once more, I have to give special thanks to my two editors, barefootgirl69 and Efon, both of are an endless source of help and inspiration; they are truly the best! As before, if you're interested in reading the story behind the novel, you can check out the ongoing forum SRP between barefootgirl69 and me at http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1313408

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18. Copyright 2016.

*****

"Gene..." a soft female voice sung softly in my ears, stretching my name out in sweet song. It was one of those wonderfully lucid dreams that felt so real... so tangible I swear I could actually feel her gentle fingers caressing my forehead and then my cheek. Then her soft lips started kissing my neck, my jaw, my chin and finally working her way up to my lips.

Knowing that it was just a fanciful dream, I let go my normal shyness and embraced my desires with boldness, returning the gentle kiss of my fair maiden with the confidence of a bawdy knight, my fingers playing through the waves of her hair as I pulled her close to me in a tight embrace. Her mystical, sweet smell drove me absolutely crazy, a primal mix of heartfelt love and carnal lust swelling in my chest and groin; oh, that I should never awaken lest I lose such a precious moment.

"Good morning, Gene," Milena giggled as I moaned my regret of our parting lips, everything going fuzzy as my mind transitioned from a dream state to consciousness. Slowly opening my eyes, I was pained by the bright morning light, yet also was met with the face of an angel still inches above me. Her sparkling brown eyes gazed into mine; her gorgeous smile instantly pulling on my heart. Her black, shiny hair cascaded to one side, shading all but a sliver of the morning light from the window and creating a tunnel view between us, like we were the only ones in the entire world at that moment. A silver heart with a little red stone in the center dangled delicately from her right ear, a simple white flower adorning her divine hair.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," I whispered, the boldness of my subconscious still hanging on momentarily as I caressed her cheek with my fingers, still clinging to some part of my mind that refused to believe this was real. "Because there's an angel floating above me right now." Though surely even angels weren't this breath-takingly beautiful; she was more like a goddess to me.

Her gaze adoring, she blushed with her smile, nuzzling the palm of my hand and giving it a soft kiss. "If you try to make that I fall the love of you... is too late, Gene," she leaned forward, embracing my lips with hers once more. "I am fall in already," she giggled then stood up to grab a tray from my nearby desk. My eyes were drawn to her swaying hips and bare, naturally tanned, sexy legs as she moved, the pleats of her gray dress only coming to mid-thigh, just long enough to cover her alluring backside as she bent over.

"I bring you the breakfast in bed; is a big day for us." With a groan at getting my groggy body moving, I pushed myself up into a sitting position, the covers falling away from my nude chest as I eagerly accepted my morning surprise. Her eyes immediately roamed my naked torso as she set the tray over my legs, making no effort to hide her sheepish grin. Becoming self-conscious, I pulled the covers over my not-so-toned chest, but she stopped me with her hand, pulling them back down so that I was bared once more. "You are too handsome to hide of me," she chuckled, running her fingertips over my nearly hairless chest and finally circling around one small nipple. My manhood swelled along with the nipple at her touch.

"Keep doing that and I'm going to do it back to you," I teasingly whispered, shivering at the tingling sensation. Her grin turned mischievous as she dragged her fingernails softly across my chest, switching to the other nipple as if to call me on my bluff. "I uhm..." I cleared my throat, the lustful excitement swelling below the comforter from her soft caress above. "Last night... you know..." I swallowed hard, my mind losing the direction I had focused on all night. My gaze honed in on the v-neckline of her gray dress, a silver heart pendant matching her earring pointing like an arrow straight down to her cleavage as my mind drifted further toward an overwhelming desire for my gorgeous tormentor.

"Last night?" she lifted her finger from my chest, giggling again as she made a sensual show of chewing on its tip. "You say something of last night, Gene?" Her laughter was like music to my ears but also gave me a moment to try and redirect toward my previous thoughts. As much as I would love to continue our game, we had a lot to discuss before going forward with her plan.

"I uh... couldn't really sleep so I..." again I swallowed hard, my eyes getting lost in hers. "...ended up doing some research about getting married ... you know... online." Immediately her hands dropped to her lap and her smile faded, a worried expression taking its place. I sighed heavily, regretting that I had to stay so serious at that precise moment; she had been in such a playful mood. "Turns out this isn't going to be as easy as we thought."

She bit her lip nervously, "Gene, you think maybe is not possible now?" her hand balled into a fist, covering her mouth as if she awaited the worst news possible.

"No, we can still do it but," I stabbed a few eggs and potatoes with my fork, trying to allow myself to fully calm down so I could focus on the conversation we had to have. I had planned it out all night well into the wee hours of the morning, but now I just lost track of my talking points from the arousing way she woke me up. I took a moment to close my eyes and chew the delicious breakfast she'd cooked as I mentally reorganized the list of everything we had to cover to sort out all the particulars. There was just too much at stake for all of us with less than a two-week deadline. "There's a lot to do first, though. One thing... the court house isn't even open till Monday so we couldn't have had the wedding today, anyway."

A wave of relief came through her sigh, her eyes momentarily closing as the beautiful smile hesitantly returned. "So you still marry Juliana... on Monday, yes?"

"Sort of," I bobbed my head in a so-so manner. "Monday at lunch time, I'll go get the marriage license for us... but I found out there's a 72-hour mandatory wait-period between getting the license and actually having the ceremony." I paused to give her a moment, making sure she was following me well enough.

Doing calculations in her head, her finger counted the days in mid-air. "So Thursday is the wedding?" she raised her eyebrows, hopeful and nervous.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Now for Juliana's visa... turns out the interviews are scheduling a little more than a week out according to the website," my hands spoke along with the words, one jumping the other a few inches as if visual clues might help her better comprehend the idea. They probably weren't needed, though.

She shook her head, "The two weeks seems not time enough." Her eyes started to water as she put everything together. "Sounds that we are still too late for this."

Hope was quickly fading, tears welling in her eyes. "No, no... don't worry, my angel," I added, lifting her chin to look back at me as the compliment flowed naturally before I could even think twice about it. "I've already made... and paid for the appointment on the automatic system last night. We go a week from Monday; just a few days after the wedding. We'll have plenty of time as long as we prepare well enough."

Teary eyes accompanied the biggest smile I'd ever seen as a sobbing chuckle escaped her lips. "Oh, Gene... you fix everything." She cocked her head to the side, her hair sliding down over one shoulder. "You are the wonderful-est man ever," her hand covered her mouth as she looked like she was about to cry, but now out of pure joy.

I'll admit I was feeling pretty good about myself, but I couldn't stop just yet. There were still more pressing matters to address. "Now hold on," I held up my hand to stop her before she got too carried away. "We still need to line up another witness to go with us on Thursday," I held out my hand indicating her. "I figured you would be one... but we need another."

Milena nodded quickly. "This is easy; Juliana has the friends at the salon she works. I think maybe one can help."

"Alright. And now for the last thing..." I swallowed hard, unsure how I was actually going to say this. I'd been thinking about it all night, contemplating whether it was actually necessary or just due to my overwhelming desires to be near her... to see her as often as possible. I still swore it was required due to the heavy risk we were taking, but would she agree? Would Juliana agree? "Listen to me closely, Milena," I took her hands in mine. "You understand that what we are about to do is very illegal."

She looked at me like I was being ridiculous, shaking her head in complete disbelief. "No, Gene... is only to get married. How is possible this can be illegal?" She shrugged, bewildered, "The people do this... all the time."

"Actually..." I continued, cringing at the very words, "we'll be committing marriage fraud, not to mention perjury to federal officials." I'd never even been ticketed for speeding in my entire life, having always chosen the slow and safe route. In fact, the night before I had nearly decided to tell Milena I just couldn't go through with it. I had practiced saying those words, that I knew would break her heart, to the gorgeous picture on my phone... until I had finally realized, looking at her there, that I was willing to do anything in the world for the love of that beautiful woman; even commit a federal crime.

"Look... Juliana and I are getting married for the sole intention of her legal immigration to the United States," I continued, my hands emphasizing my point. "This is a big deal! If we're found out... that's five years in prison... each, and a quarter million dollars that we would have to pay." Her eyes went wide, her jaw dropping as she shook her head slowly. "So you've got to understand... and Juliana does too, that everyone... and I DO mean everyone... has to completely believe that Juliana and I are a truly happily married couple. Absolutely nobody can even think otherwise."

My emphasized words ran through her mind; it was like I could see the wheels turning as she contemplated them thoroughly. Though the minutes passed in awkward silence, I appreciated that she was taking this as serious as I did. We all had to be on board or the plan just wouldn't work. Finally, she nodded solemnly, "Okay, Gene... yes. I understand this... I explain to my sister very well too," she shook her head and forced a smile. "I promise... all the world will think the marriage is very real."

"That also means that she... and you..." I paused, taking a big breath for the real moment of truth. One last time, I told myself it was absolutely necessary. "Well, both of you will have to come and live with me... or nobody is going to believe us."

Her head shot up in a flash, her eyes growing wide as she blinked several times. "Gene? You want... that I live here?" Her face brightened several shades, a smile growing from ear to ear.

"Actually, I require it," I nodded. "Both of you have to come or..." I shook my head, hoping that she really was as excited as she seemed to be. "Well, I can't agree to go through with this unless you do."

She was completely obvious in her attempts to hide her excitement about the idea. "I not expect this so quickly," she nodded overly enthusiastic. "But I understand... and I agree. Is definite for the better," she started looking around my room as if seeing it for the first time with new eyes. "Oh, Gene..." she shook her head and looked back at me with adoring eyes, "You are the sweetest man ever I know..." her face beamed in joy. "I dream of live in a beautiful house like this..." she looked back at me, grabbing my hands and holding them close to her chest. "Of live with... and love again to the most perfect man like you. I keep all the house perfect, Gene. Always... I promise."

Her hands were suddenly on my cheeks and our lips embraced in a passion-filled kiss as our tongues began the dance of lovers. Just as suddenly, she parted, looking off as if a thought had grabbed hold of her. "I must say my sister everything," she jumped up, grabbing her phone quickly from the desk nearby and started dialing.

I couldn't help from laughing. "Are you sure we can't at least finish our kiss first? I was enjoying that."

She bit her bottom lip, shaking her hand like she was quite nervous. "I'm so sorry, Gene," she pleaded. "You no understand. Juliana works the hair salon..." she put the phone up to her ear. "They speak much of the... chismes?" she raised her eyebrows curiously. I shrugged, not understanding what the Spanish word meant. "Well, maybe she says to them the truth of us if I not explain her quickly what you say." She walked for the door, focused on her task but stopped abruptly at the doorway, looking back at me. With a sweet smile and an enticing rolling wave of her fingers, she blew me a kiss.

As she left, I laid my head back against the wall with a sigh. I had actually done it; Milena was going to come live with me... and her sexy sister too. What more could I possibly ask for? Coming home from work to two hot, sexy women... one that I was married to, the other that I was in love with. Okay... I admit it was going to be complicated... but it sure beat coming home to an empty house. Besides, Milena was in love with me, too... she had said it twice now and that's all that really mattered to me at that moment.

Still, I'd never actually met her sister yet, my fiancée now, I guess. If she was anything like Milena, this was going to be amazing. All I'd seen of her was a small photo of her nice big cleavage on my phone, though. Thinking back now, that's why they'd done that in the first place, wasn't it? They weren't just being playful, but testing me to see if I was actually interested in them. They'd already planned to have me marry Juliana and were just feeling me out before popping the question. Part of me felt played, falling for their routine like a naive young schoolboy falling for a prank, that I was just a means to an end for them, but I pushed that idea down and tried to ignore it.

*****

Milena was at the kitchen sink when I found her after my shower. She was scrubbing a pan from the morning meal, her hips swaying back and forth with her efforts, her dress flowing in response like a sexy hypnotic metronome. As I watched her from the doorway to the dining room, I lost myself to her hypnosis completely. "My God... she's beautiful."

I was just about to call her attention when a sudden thought came over me, recalling how she had taken the initiative to wake me in such a tender way that morning. Could I be so bold as well? Would she appreciate it as much as I had? We were supposedly building a relationship after all, so I decided to take the chance at spontaneity.

Quiet as a mouse, I slowly approached her, enjoying more than a momentary glance at that gorgeous ass I had fantasized about so often. Finally, I slid my hands along her waist from behind, interlocking my fingers at her stomach and pulled her close. She inhaled deeply at my touch, a little squeak as she jumped, but just as quickly her hands covered mine and she leaned back against my body, resting her head on my chest.

"You scare me... but here I like very much," I heard her whisper as I lowered my nose to nuzzle her hair right behind the white flower she wore, becoming intoxicated by the very smell of her. She must have assumed I had other intentions though, her hand pulling her hair to one side, completely baring her sexy neck and cocking her head so I had free access to it.

In all honesty, I hadn't actually thought that far ahead. My imagination had been limited to just the surprise embrace, but even with my limited experiences, I could see what she was hinting at. I molded myself into her exotic flesh as she relaxed completely into my body. "Mmmm," she moaned, marveling in the sensations as I began kissing along her neck slowly toward her ear. She was whispering something mumbled in Spanish, words that I wish I could understand as they sounded so sexy in her Colombian accent, her head moving slowly around as she gently guided my lips up from the base of her neck to her ear. She moaned her pleasure and pressed her ass hard against my crotch as I took her earlobe between my lips, gently brushing it with my teeth.

I was embarrassed at first, knowing she could easily feel my growing hardness. Her hips rocked against my erection, making me lose all self-consciousness as I continued to kiss and nibble her neck and ear. She was driving me beyond simply turned on; I was losing myself in her as I began a soft caress of her midsection with my hands. Milena had her head back on my shoulder, looking toward the ceiling, her eyes closed in bliss with a slight tremble, her breathing deep and labored as she moaned her pleasures into my name while I trailed my lips along her jaw. I couldn't help myself anymore and let my hands roam boldly further, brushing against the curves of her breasts as my hunger for her progressed to even greater heights.

Suddenly, she pushed me away just enough to spin around in my arms to face me. "Oh, Gene... You make me crazy," her big, brown eyes looked up at me with seductive innocence, begging in that silent gaze that I would love her forever just like that moment. My hands pulled her back to me at the small of her back beneath her long, flowing hair as she slowly closed her eyes and pushed up on her toes. She wrapped her arms around my neck, our lips finding each other in a continuance of the warm passion our bodies shared as we pressed hard, one against the other, once more.

"Ouch... my toes hurt," she suddenly broke our embrace after several minutes of heavy petting, laughing as she dropped back down and wiggled each foot in turn. I assumed our moment was over, already lasting a lot longer than I had ever hoped for. Before I realized what was happening, though, she pushed and guided me backwards, making me fall into a dining room chair. She then pushed my knees together, giggling as she hiked up the back of her dress and gave me a glancing view of her dark hips and upper thighs before straddling my legs, sitting on my lap. "Much better," that mischievous grin of hers crossed her lips as she wrapped her arms around me once again, continuing our make out session with fervor, as if we'd never stopped.

She was driving me nuts, my hard erection was aching and throbbing in my jeans as she ground her beautiful body against mine. Her breasts pressed rhythmically on my chest in her breathing, our bodies melding closer and closer as if we were trying to force ourselves into becoming just one person. After the initial euphoria wore off, I regained a bit of my boldness. My fingers ran along her back; one hand venturing upward, playing along the clasp of her bra strap through her dress; the other downward, inching in progressive circles toward her succulent ass.

"Don't be shy, Gene... I want that you touch me," she insisted with a husky whisper from her labored breathing, reaching behind her to hold the pleats of the dress up with one hand before continuing our labial embrace. I was too turned on to even be shocked, both hands diving under her dress like a child in a toy store, palming her gorgeous ass cheeks that I had dreamed of so often. My fingers kneading her bare flesh as I rubbed her ass and pulled her ever closer to me, delightfully tickled that I hadn't detected any fabric under her dress. "You're not wearing panties today," I chuckled, my mind going crazy with the idea of her feminine nudity so close to me under that dress.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers