For the Love of Two Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
Moving forward with the plan and with love.
12.5k words
4.72
20.6k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers

This is the fourth chapter of "For the Love of Two Sisters" so if you haven't read the first three chapters, I encourage you to do so and then return here as many things in this chapter won't make sense without doing so. Thank you to everyone who left comments in email or on the boards of the previous chapters. Your comments mean so much to me! Please take a few moments to leave comments on this chapter as well.

Once more, I have to give special thanks to my two editors, barefootgirl69 and Efon, both of are an endless source of help and inspiration; they are truly the best! As before, if you're interested in reading the story behind the novel, you can check out the ongoing forum SRP between barefootgirl69 and me at http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1313408

For all chapters to come, you can check my member bio for approximate publishing dates. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18. Copyright 2016.

*****

Looking up longingly from the driveway toward the lit second-story window to where she knew Gene's bedroom was, Milena sighed heavily. It was getting quite late, the sun had already set, and the street lights had already been on for some time. She had been in no hurry to leave all afternoon even after spending so many hours working there during the week. Not only was it her job to take care of it, something she did with pride, but the house was already starting to feel more like home than her small duplex ever had. And Gene, with his handsome presence, gentle heart, and warm, loving smile, just made it perfect.

She had stalled, using every excuse she could invent to hold off from leaving, hoping that perhaps he might invite her to stay the night. After all, she would be living there soon anyway, right? Why not start immediately? Milena chuckled, knowing all too well it wasn't really fair to send her sister home to finish all the packing alone, but maybe they could have explored their newly developing relationship a little deeper... or perhaps a lot deeper... if she had stayed. After that sensual episode of kissing him in the kitchen earlier that day, and then seeing him dressed so finely, so smart and professional in that handsome suit, her body was simply yearning for his touch, begging for his attention. If her sister hadn't made a scene of needing help with packing, she was sure she'd be in his bed right now, doing...

No... it was for the best that she go home for now. Things were moving too fast and she knew she needed to calm down. The cool evening air was clearing her head and letting her think straight again. There was a lot of work to do and there wasn't much time to finish as they had all agreed during their lunch date that moving into his place would have to happen tomorrow; there was simply no other time more readily available before the wedding.

Besides, she hadn't taken birth-control in years and being alone with Gene now, she knew there was no way she could trust herself. She wanted him, desired him, needed him... more than she'd ever wanted anyone before, even more than Alberto. Gene was so sensual, so soft and loving in his touch, so sweet and attentive to her, like she was the absolute center of his world and she loved every minute of it. If he had decided to strip her clothes off right there in the kitchen that morning, she wouldn't have stopped him and gone right ahead and made mad, passionate love to him. Now she realized that was just being foolish, feeling like a highschooler with a crush. Being single and without a date for so long, Gene didn't have any condoms in his drawers; she hadn't really intended on snooping, but since she was already doing his housekeeping, it was one of the things she'd noticed. And the possibility of getting pregnant by the man who was going to marry her sister, all while trying to convince the immigration authorities that her sister's relationship was rea, sounded like a crazy telenovela soap opera plot line. She couldn't be that irresponsible, but just thinking about it was getting her panties wet again already. She'd need to see a doctor for a prescription to get on a birth control pill fast!

"So are we going, Nena?" Juliana asked, leaning over and waving a hand in front of her sister's daydreaming eyes. "Maybe I should drive tonight."

Milena sighed once more, subconsciously squeezing her thighs together. Turning to her sister, she gave her a forced smile as she started the car. "No, I'm fine," she insisted, backing the car out of the driveway. "Let's get home so we can pack; there's not much time."

"Well, you know... if you hadn't been taking your sweet time about leaving," Juliana laughed, shaking her head, "we'd be there and probably done already."

"You weren't exactly running out the front door, either, Jules," Milena raised her eyebrows at her sister curiously as she put the car in drive and headed out of the middle-class neighborhood. "So what... you finally realize that nerdy guys aren't that bad after all?" She couldn't help but chuckle, having noticed that look in her sister's eyes all afternoon. It was that same wanting look she always had when she really liked something, or someone.

Juliana covered her eyes with her hands, laughing hard and blushing terribly. "Ok... ok... I admit it," she shook her head. "You were totally right about him," she wiped a tear of laughter from her eye, looking back at her sister. "My God, Nena... he's fucking amazing! Sexy as hell, especially in that suit... and since he's willing to go this far for us, he really seems like a great guy too." She couldn't stop smiling, her eyes lost in thought as she gazed back at Milena. "How did you ever resist him for so long... and why the hell didn't you snag him up yet?"

Unsure what to say, Milena half-shrugged uneasily as she turned onto the main road. "I really didn't think he was all that into me, to be honest," she explained. "He was always so shy... never said anything to me about it, but..." she stopped at a red light, turning to her sister. "Well, remember that day we went shopping all around the mall a couple of months back... you remember, for the yoga pants?" Juliana nodded, "I had totally caught him staring at my butt earlier that day," Milena giggled, "and I realized that I... I really wanted to keep him looking at me."

Juliana burst out laughing as they continued down the road. Milena paused a moment, then added, as if staking her verbal claim on him, "Gene loves to watch me, whether I'm vacuuming, washing dishes, mopping, anything really. Whenever he's with me at the house, he just can't seem to keep his eyes off me..." Was it really such an exaggeration? She had actually caught him often enough, after all... like that last Monday when she was vacuuming under the bed. "What's really cute is he tries to hide it," she tittered. "Sometimes I even wiggle my butt at him on purpose."

"You're so bad..." Juliana nudged her sister's arm. "but I bet he enjoys that! You have a great ass!" she laughed heartily before adding, "Almost as nice as mine!" Milena rolled her eyes at her sister's boast, but didn't respond with more than a laugh as she turned the car into their neighborhood on the older, lower-class eastern side of town. She knew it was true, though. Juliana had always beat her in everything. Bigger bust, better curves, a prettier face, a nicer butt, and she wasn't nearly as shy about flaunting it either. She had the guys just falling at her feet for years.

"So did it work?" Juliana broke the short silence of her silly jealous thoughts. "Are you two a thing now?" Then to emphasize her meaning, she leaned close into Milena's shoulder, trying not to laugh, "Did you finally get laid last night?"

She didn't answer at first, twisting her lips back and forth. She was unsure what to confess exactly as they neared the duplex; she wanted to convince her sister that Gene was completely hers, but had Gene ever actually said they were together? Well, he'd showed his interest in her body for sure, but was it just that? Perhaps that was the only reason why he had gone along with this whole crazy plan to begin with. "Oh, we're definitely a couple," she nodded with a little extra enthusiasm, more to calm her own doubt than that of her sister as she shut the car off in their driveway. "The way he looks at me... How he touches me... The way he kisses me... He drives me completely crazy!" She grabbed her sister's hand and brought it up over her bosom to her heart. "See how my heart races just thinking about him?"

"I'm so happy for you, Nena," Juliana used her hand on her sister to pull her into a hug. "You deserve him, and you deserve to be happy." It was true, and about time she had someone in her life. Letting go, she quickly gathered her things, opening the car door to head into their shared unit before stopping to say, "I have to admit it's just a shame, though."

"A shame for what exactly?" Milena raised her head from gathering her own things as well, suddenly alarmed.

"That I get to marry him," Juliana said smugly like she had stolen Gene from her. Milena felt a little upset, but then she saw the teasing look on her sister's face. Juliana was already headed toward the front door as she turned around, walking backwards and giggling. "And that he doesn't have a twin brother!"

*****

Milena leaned her head back as she relaxed in the tiny tub of her apartment around midnight. Juliana had already gone to bed exhausted, but Milena decided she needed to have some time to herself. She tucked her hair in a loose bun and just let the warm water caress her tired flesh; doing it's job of massaging out all her small aches and pains from her almost frantic packing spree that lasted several hours. It hadn't really taken long to finish given their small living space and meager possessions, not to mention they had already been packing for weeks in preparation of finding a new place when the lease ran out. Gene's request that they live at his house couldn't have come at a better time.

Before she worked for Gene, she made barely enough to pay for her food and rent, and had only arrived in the United States less than a year before with just a small suitcase. Juliana had moved in with her three months later once her tourist visa was approved, but even then there was only so much stuff you could squeeze into such a small space in that much time. Now that the chores were done, she was free to just relax in the water... and think about Gene.

Unconsciously at first, she let her hands roam over her lithe, supple body, letting the hot water work its magic on her. Gentle waves created from her breathing splashed upon her breasts, the soothing water coursing down her skin in tiny streams, caressing suavely along its way. It collected over her perky, feminine curves, the larger droplets leisurely dripping off the ends of her prominent, brown nipples which gradually hardened with each pass of her hand.

Her thoughts had returned to that morning, replaying like a steamy movie in her mind as she closed her eyes, picturing Gene's sexy, bare chest before her. She heard his teasing words about touching her nipples if she didn't stop her playful torturing of him. Her fingers slowly encircled one erect nipple, then the other, both tightening in arousal and causing a pleasurable tremble to shiver through her body. Her thighs tensed together, aching to feel his touch again. Oh, if only she could feel his soft, big hands at that very moment.

Her palms cupped each breast in turn, recalling his sensual touch and trying to forget that her own small hands were not in fact his. Eyes still closed, she rolled her hard nipple around just as Gene had done. "Oh... Gene," she cooed and inhaled deeply, thrusting her chest out while pressing her sensitive flesh deep into her palms, letting herself go as she shook with passionate craving.

Opening her eyes, she looked down over her wet breasts, wondering what Gene would think of her the first time he saw her naked. It was going to happen soon, the only question was when. She knew he liked to watch her as she worked; he was definitely a visual guy given the evidence of that Latina maid website she'd found. Would he like her better, though? And would she still interest him when there was nothing left to the imagination? Were her breasts big enough for his likes... or perhaps her nipples were too long for his tastes? She had always been a bit self-conscious about them, though her nipples were her favorite part of her body, even if they did often become embarrassing when she didn't wear a thick enough bra.

With her thumb and index fingers encircling each areola, a bit swollen and puffy by her arousal, she gently squeezed, pinching her nipples at their thick base. Fully taut and erect, they were as long as her finger was wide, the gentle nipping pressure felt so good as it sent out blissful waves of pleasure through her whole body. Her eyes rolled back as she let her hands go, rhythmically pulling them up and out, just far enough to cause a hint of tender pain. Then she switched to slowly rolling and twisting them between her fingers before releasing again, allowing the breasts to bounce back to their naturally perky, conical shape.

If only Gene were there at that moment, she longed to feel his lips suckling her breast, his tongue teasing at her nips; she was already feeling so good that she'd likely orgasm right now if he did it just right. To her, breast suckling was intensely sensual, and if he was half as good at that as he was with his kisses... Once she had cum like that with Alberto, though he usually paid very little attention to her breasts, often complaining of their smaller size. Gene seemed different though, claiming to actually dream of seeing her petite, bare chest like she was truly special, and he got all flustered just upon seeing her in a bra. He had really seemed to enjoy touching and caressing her, too, as though he were more interested in giving her pleasure than receiving his own which was a big and welcome change to what she was used to.

Her eyes evaluated her whole body once more. Would he still think her beautiful after seeing everything, or was she simply not enough? Would her allure remain even when he knew her intimately, or was it perhaps the thrill of adventure and conquest that drove him? Her legs parted under the water, the short, coarse, black hairs of her womanly muff churning in the water's movement, catching her eye as it hid most of her womanhood from view. She usually kept it trimmed and given that soon Gene would be seeing her there, it was definitely time for another trim.

After the water cooled, she stood up and got out of the tub, drying her body off but leaving her pubic hair damp. Alberto always complained when it got too long and she really wanted to make a good first impression on Gene, and she didn't want to disappoint him. Given the circumstances, she was competing with those girls off the internet as well as her own sister for his attention, at least on some level. Sure, she was the only one he would be kissing and touching, but it wouldn't hurt to make sure he was satisfied enough not to stray. Even if he was getting married to someone else, it was for her sake he was even going through with this after all.

But what exactly did he like, sexually speaking? Should she trim it or just shave it off completely? While searching out the shaving cream, a couple of brand new razors and some scissors, her mind went over the one thing she felt confident would keep his attention. The girls on his website had all been shaved bare, at least all the ones she'd seen. Though she'd never considered doing it before watching that first video, the idea really appealed to her. Was that what he liked? Would that make him enjoy the view of her even more seeing her on hands and knees, her legs spread open while pretending to clean the floor as he got an eyeful of her bare, vulnerable, wet pussy, shaved clean and smooth? She shuddered, inhaling with nervous excitement at the thought of actually playing out that fantasy with him.

She spread out two towels; one on the edge of the tub, the other on the floor beneath her. Though she was focused and determined, her hands trembled at the thought of actually shaving... down there... completely bald. Would she look as sexy as those girls on the website, at least to Gene's eyes? Would she look ridiculous when it was done, like some prepubescent child perhaps? She pushed the idea from her mind, focusing solely on the task at hand. If he watched those videos, it had to be that he liked that look and, besides, it would grow back on its own if he didn't.

Using the scissors, she trimmed as close as she dared get to her intimate skin, holding her breath at moments to keep from shaking her hands. An ample covering of cream and a few meticulously slow sweeps of the razor had the remaining short hairs completely disappearing. Strips of bare skin came into view with each careful pass along the grain. It was the strangest sensation seeing her vulva completely exposed, bare as the day she was born, but it felt oddly sexy, too. Her hand caressed along the skin, but it wasn't nearly as smooth as it first appeared so she applied a second covering of cream and used a fresh razor, this time going against the grain and carefully scraping every small nook of her delicate feminine folds.

Finally she finished and applied a bit of aloe vera, marveling in the new feeling of her own sexy smoothness and the heightened sensitivity at even her own touch. "I did it..." she exhaled deeply, a tremble flowing through her as her cool, cream-covered fingers inspected the completed job. "Just for you, Gene."

She hadn't planned on anything more, but each slow pass of her fingers along her freshly shaved skin felt like pure heaven, shooting a warmth through her body that she simply couldn't stop, especially after being so worked up throughout the day with Gene. Circling her mound, she inched ever closer to her still moist slit, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. She gasped as her middle finger finally slid right down the middle, applying a little pressure and just barely parting her tight lips. Curling the finger ever so slightly, she moved torturously slow on the way back up, sliding between the sensitive, wet folds and stopping just before she reached her swelling clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned slightly and leaned her free hand against the wall behind her. With the added support she lifted one leg up to open wider, her hips shifting to meet her touch more directly. "Ohh... Gene," she whimpered between short breaths, her mouth opening a little more as her index finger joined the self-pleasure, slipping through the crevice of her womanly folds. Both fingers cradling her pearl on either side as they curled down deeper now, barely brushing against the entrance to her wet vaginal opening, her hips rocking forward instinctively pushing them just inside before pulling them back up to provide more direct pressure on her sensitive button.

The orgasmic sensations were just building up and she was sure she was going to cum in just a few more moments right as a knock at the door took her by surprise. "Milena?" her sister's voice called out, freezing her in a moment of panic until she remembered she had locked it. "I need to use the bathroom, Nena."

"Sorry!" she half-shouted, half-whispered as she jumped from the tub and frantically tried to cover up what she'd done. She wiped the fallen hairs from the towel into the little covered trash can along with the razors, tossing the other items haphazardly under the sink. She then wrapped herself in the towel she had been sitting on and finally opened the door. "Sorry," she smiled stepping aside for her sister, trying really hard not to blush and give herself away. "I fell asleep in the tub." Juliana chuckled and shook her head, preparing herself to use the toilet which Milena took as her cue to leave, closing the door behind her and quietly dashing to the privacy of her room.

TeaganOS
TeaganOS
139 Followers